Dear Tom, We Need to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That does sound very exciting, Honey. I am actually OK with that. Anything else you want to confess?" I asked.

"Yes, I am so ashamed Tom. After that night of Dancing, we were both so wired up and so excited. Carol invited a couple of black men that work at the club, over to party with us. She never even told me about this until they were at the door. I am sorry Honey. I am so sorry, and I am so ashamed."

"Go on, Jenny." I said.

"Please, Honey, please forgive me. I am so sorry that I cheated on you. (Jenny is overwhelmed with sadness and shame, crying so pitifully) Please, please, forgive me, Honey. I am so very sorry." Jenny whispered.

"Please Continue," I whispered.

"I let both of the big black men fuck me, deep in my pussy. The only pussy that you love and care about (Jenny cries loudly) and I am so sorry, that I gave my pussy to another man, a big black man. I am so sorry Honey. I am so very sorry. I am so ashamed!" Jenny cries.

"Go ahead, tell me everything, Jenny." I said.

"Is there any way, that you could ever forgive me, Tom? I was such a fucking whore to fuck those two black men. I am so sorry that I took both of their big black cocks deep into my tight fertile pussy, and I wanted them both to cum deep in my pussy and they did!"

"Keep going," I whispered.

"Honey, I let them both shoot all their potent black baby-making cum, deep into my womb. (Jenny cries so pitifully) Tom, they both emptied their balls into my fertile womb, and I loved it! I really loved it, and it made me cum so hard, when I felt them shooting so deep in my pussy! Tom, how can you ever forgive me for cheating when I absolutely loved it?" Jenny cried.

"Please Continue, don't leave anything out"

"I came so hard when I realized that they were impregnating me, so deeply. I am so ashamed of what I did, and what I did to you. I am so very sorry, Tom. Please forgive me. I don't deserve you, I don't deserve to live!" Jenny cries.

"Tell me everything, Jenny," I whispered.

"I am so so sorry Tom. If you can see it in your heart to ever forgive me, I will NEVER ever cheat on you again. Please, Please, Sweetheart, forgive me. I am sorry I let them both fuck me, so much and I loved it. Plus they both made me cum so good! They both made me cum so very well, every time that they fucked me. When I felt their cocks pumping their cum so deep into my pussy, I felt it all the way to my womb! Making me cum even more!"

"Don't leave anything out, tell me everything," I whispered.

"I apologize for cheating on the best husband a woman could ever want or have. Now, I'm probably pregnant and going to have a black baby!" Jenny cries, so hard that she can hardly breathe while holding and stroking my cock.

Tom ponders, realizing that, strangely, his own cock started to get really hard again, when his wife was talking about letting the big black men put their big black cocks so deep into her pussy.

"I have something to tell you as well, Sweetheart. I had business up in Napa Valley Friday morning, and on my way back I thought I'd stop and see what is happening on Broadway in San Francisco."

Tom continues, "I was walking down Broadway when I thought I saw two women, that looked like you and your sister, enter the strip club. I was actually there and saw you dance several times. I was so proud of you. You were so hot. You really made me proud to see the way all the men wanted you, knowing that you were mine."

"You saw me Dance? I am so sorry Tom, showing my body to all those strange men. Making them all want to fuck me. It was so naughty, and it really turned me on. Please forgive me, Honey." Jenny purrs

"Oh, I forgive you for stripping and dancing nude. I am very proud of you for that." I said.

"Can you forgive me for fucking both Marcus and Jamal? The two big black men from the club? I am so sorry Tom. I gave away what was only for you, before I realized what I was doing to you. I am so sorry Tom, my Darling." Jenny pleads.

"Tell me all about it. it" I whispered

"Please Please forgive me. Is your cock getting hard again? Are you turned on that I fucked both of those black men? Does that turn you on Tom, that I fucked those black men up there in San Francisco? Please tell me." Jenny purred.

"As hard as my cock has gotten, while you were talking about fucking those two black guys from the club, I guess it does. Truthfully, I was all set to divorce your cheating ass, but since you were actually honest, regretful, and truthful with me and then confessed everything, but mostly because I love you with all my heart. I forgive you, I love you. I never want to lose you, my Jenny. You are the love of my life." I whispered.

"But Tom, I missed my period. I think I am pregnant with a black baby. What can we do about that?" Jenny purrs.

"Well, a couple of tattoos saying black cock whore, or a couple of queen of spades tattoos on your new big breasts sounds about right to me. Oh, and at the very least a tramp stamp on your lower back saying something like "I love black cock." I whispered.

"Can you really forgive me, Honey? Jenny purrs.

"I forgive you and I trust you because you were totally honest with me and confessed your mistakes. I love you Jenny, I don't care how many black babies you have. I will never leave you. I love you with all my heart. I forgive you, Sweetheart." I said.

"Tom, I am so sorry to have cheated on you. I will never let you down again. I will do everything that I can to show you how much I love you every day, for the rest of my life." Jenny purrs.

"So, now that we are on the same page, tell me more about how those black men fucked you while I put my cock back in your sweet pussy. By the way, I just might have to send you back to your sisters to dance naked on stage again and fuck those black guys some more, now that we both know it turns us both on so much!" I said.

"Really Tom? I love you so much Tom!" purrs Jenny

"I love you so much, Jenny!" I said.

epilogue...

So Tom, Jenny, and all 8 kids lived happily ever after. 8 kids because 2 were black and came from Jamal and Markus. Tom continued to send Jenny up to visit her sister, Carol, at her own Topless Strip club, every few months.

12