Dearest Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Daughter learns more than she wanted to know.
3.3k words
4.15
28k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of a tough day and the hot shower was a welcomed pleasure. I had just gotten in the shower and the hot water cascaded over my body as I lathered up, paying particular attention to my cock and balls which were couped up all day and now enjoyed their freedom.

As I continued showering, there was a knock on the door. My 19 year old daughter, Kim, started yelling that she had to pee and to let her in. I told her to come in and that I wouldn't watch.

She scurried in, plopped herself down and peed for like three minutes. When she finished, she thanked me and left.

I was just about finished when I looked into the mirror and saw Kim peeking at me in the shower. I knew she saw my semi hard cock but I didn't say anything. I got out of the shower and turned to make sure she got a good view. I then dried off and wrapped a towel around me. I laughed to myself as I headed to my bedroom. I guess I should have been upset, but I figured, what the hell.

Now, before I go much further, let me give you some background information.

My name is Rick. I am 41 and a widower. My wife, Dana, passed away a couple of years ago and now it's just me and my daughter living in a small house. She is starting college in the fall and is a bright, beautiful young lady who is the spitting image of her mother.

In the house, we dress very casually and I am usually in my shorts and she is in her panties and a t-shirt.

Kim is 5'4", 110, 34c tits, nice legs and a firm ass. She has red hair, green eyes and some freckles.

Anyway, Kim is a great cook (takes after her mother) and prepares great meals.

Over dinner she apologized for barging in on my shower and I told her it was ok. I then said to her, "You actually reminded me of your mother before we were married. She did things like that all the time."

Kim said, "Dad, I would love to hear stories of you and mom from the old days."

I looked at her and replied, "How about you and I go up to the cabin this weekend and since it's a holiday weekend, we can stay there for three days and we can relax, go out to eat, use the lake and I'll tell you a lot of stories about your mom and me."

She got all excited and quickly said she would love that.

By the time Friday rolled around, we were all set and had everything we needed for the weekend.

I let Kim do the driving, which she enjoyed, and got us to the cabin all in one piece.

We got settled in and by then, it was lunch time, so we headed to a local diner.

The lunch was actually pretty good and we left satisfied and headed back to the cabin.

We then headed out to the deck, which had a great view of the lake. Kim made us some lemonade and we sat on the lounges.

Then Kim said, "Ok dad, start telling me stories."

I laughed and said, "I will but I want you to know something first. Your mother was an extraordinary woman. From the first time I met her, she was always up for a good time. And, whatever she and I did, it was all done with no regrets."

I started telling her...

"Your mom and I met when we were in high school and fell in love. We even met our lifelong friends, Lisa and Jeff, who we became good friends since then."

Kim said, "I know. I met them a few times. They are very nice."

I continued...

"Whenever we could get away, the four of us would be together. However, the first time we went away with them for a weekend is when things got interesting.

We went up to the mountains and Jeff brought a couple of cases beer. Your mom and I weren't big drinkers but we were away and wanted to have a good time.

Anyway, the first night we went out to dinner and had a great time. When we got back, Jeff said he brought an adult party game to play and so, we played it.

During the game, we all drank beer and were feeling good.

Then, during the game, your mom lost the round and had to pay a penalty or lose the game. Jeff told her she had to do the penalty. Your mom agreed to do the penalty but she said she had to pee first. Then Lisa told her she had to pee here, in front of everyone. Your mother looked at me and stood up, dropped her shorts and panties and was going to pee. I quickly got up and placed my open mouth to her pee hole and told her to fill me up, which she did, then she got dressed...she won the game.

Lisa and Jeff sat their in disbelief. Your mother then said to them, "I don't like losing." She smiled and the game ended."

Kim said, "You drank mom's pee?"

I replied, "Yes. It just happened and it wasn't the last time, either."

Kim said, "Wow, tell me more, please dad."

I said, "After high school, we got married, in fact it was a double wedding ceremony with Jeff & Lisa.

After we got married, we would have sleep over visits with them at each others places. Now, I want you to understand something... whatever we did had nothing to do with love, except that your mom and I loved each other immensely and what was done was for fun and enjoyment."

Kim said, "Am I not going to like this?"

I replied, "That is up to you but I am telling you that your mom and I enjoyed our time together with good friends and we never looked back."

I then continued...

"On one sleepover, Lisa invited us to join them in their hot tub. I told them we didn't have suits but they said there was no need and they used it in the nude. So, the four of us got naked and went into the hot tub.

I wound up near Lisa and your mom wound up near Jeff.

We all enjoyed ourselves and at one point, I saw Jeff's hand on your mom's tit and she didn't move it away. Then I felt Lisa's hand on my cock and I just looked at her and she smiled.

I looked over at your mom, who was now being kissed by Jeff.

I then said, "Well, it looks like everyone is ok with what is going on, so why not move this to the bedroom?"

Your mom looked at me and I gave her a nod of approval and she smiled at me.

We all got up and both Jeff's cock and mine were rock hard and ready.

We got to their bed and we all laid down, I with your mom and Jeff with Lisa. I fucked your mom and Jeff fucked his wife. After awhile, we switched and I fucked Lisa and Jeff fucked your mom."

Kim said, "So, you and mom were swingers? She let any other guy fuck her?"

I said, "We swung with Jeff & Lisa but your mom and I visited private clubs where we enjoyed ourselves."

Kim replied, "You know dad, it's been a long time since you have enjoyed yourself. And I feel it's my fault about that and I would like to make it up to you."

I replied, "What are you talking about?"

Kim said, "I'm old enough now, so why don't you invite Jeff & Lisa to join us up at the cabin. I would like that."

I looked at her and replied, "Let me get this straight, you want Jeff & Lisa to stay with us at the cabin? For what purpose?"

Kim said, "Dad, the night I had to pee, was just an excuse to see you naked, especially that beautiful cock of yours. I have wanted you since I turned 18. And, as far as your friends go, I wouldn't mind enjoying them as well. By the way, was mom bi?"

I looked at her and replied, "Yes, your mom was bi. And, it wouldn't be right if you and I had sex. I think that is enough stories for today."

It was real late when we went to bed. Just as we got into our beds, it started thundering and lightening and it was getting worse as the electricity went out. Kim got scared and ran into my bedroom and jumped in bed with me. I calmed her down and she cuddled with her body facing away from me.

I couldn't help it as my cock swelled up and pushed against the crack of her ass. I tried shifting my body but she held me in place and whispered, "Don't move it daddy, I like it there."

I fell asleep and the next thing I knew felt was moisture on my cock. I opened my eyes and saw Kim's mouth with my cock in it. I couldn't move as my daughter was giving me a blow job. It wasn't long before I shot my cum down her throat as she swallowed it all.

She looked up at me and said, "Daddy, please invite your friends to join us at the cabin."

I looked at her and told her I would.

When we got back home, I called Jeff and invited them to the cabin for the following weekend. I told him that Kim was going to join us and he happily agreed.

Friday came around and we drove up to the cabin and quickly got settled in.

As we sat on the deck, Lisa told Kim that she was the spitting image of her mother and just as beautiful.

Kim thanked her for the compliment and told her that dad had told her stories of him and mom when they were younger and she enjoyed hearing them. She even told her that some of the stories included her and Jeff, which she really enjoyed.

Then Lisa said, "I am sure your dad exaggerated a bit, but most of it is true. Would you like to take a walk with me and I can tell you more."

Kim and Lisa excused themselves and said they were going for a walk.

They left as Jeff and I chatted away, catching up on what we had been doing.

About an hour later the women returned. Kim had a big glow on her face, as did Lisa.

I asked them what they talked about and Kim said, "Lisa told me a few things about mom that you left out and it was very interesting. We can talk about them after dinner."

For the rest of the day, we all enjoyed the sun and the lake until it was time to go out for dinner.

I took them to a very nice restaurant and had a great dinner with wine.

When we got back to the cabin, we opened a bottle of wine and went into the living room. It was then that Kim said, "Dad, Lisa told me that mom fucked more men than just Jeff and she loved sex. Why didn't you tell me that. There is nothing wrong in liking sex. She also told me that when mom was being fucked, you liked to watch. That's ok too, so why did you leave that out?"

I looked at Lisa and Jeff and her and said, "I didn't want you to think your mom was some sort of slut. It's true, we both loved sex and it was just that, not love. I didn't find anything wrong with what we did."

Kim came over to me and hugged and kissed me and said, "I loved mom before and I will always love her. I wouldn't mind being exactly like my mother, either."

Then, my daughter slipped off her top and her beautiful tits were on display for us all to see. Then she went over to Jeff, looked at Lisa and told Jeff to suck her nipples.

Jeff looked at me and I nodded an ok and he wasted no time in pleasing Kim.

Lisa then said, "Why don't we all go into the bedroom where it will be more comfortable."

As soon as we got into the bedroom, our clothes came off and we got on the bed. Kim pulled me to her and gave me a lover's kiss and I eagerly returned it, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

My hard cock pressed up against her as her hands roamed my body. It wasn't long before her hand found my cock and balls. She wasted no time in playing with my cock. My hand moved down to her smooth pussy and I slipped my finger in her wet pussy.

I could feel Jeff and Lisa's eyes on us but we continued our assault on each other.

I heard Lisa say, "Go ahead Rick, fuck your daughter."

Kim got on her back and spread her legs. She took hold of my hard shaft and guided to her young opening and said, "Go ahead daddy. We both want this and I am sure mommy would love to be here and join us."

With that, I inched my cock into my daughter's cunt until it was completely in her.

Jeff yelled out, "That's it Rick...just like you did Dana the first time with us."

I started fucking my daughter, slowly then picked up the pace. I fucked her harder and faster and she yelled out, "That's it daddy. Fuck your slut of a daughter. Fuck me like you did mom then share me with Jeff and Lisa like you did mom."

In a short time I told her I was going to cum, then shot my cum into my daughter's cunt, filling it.

I fell to the side spent and told Jeff to take over.

He wasted no time mounting Kim. His big cock easily slipped in her cum filled cunt and he started fucking her. It wasn't long before he shot his cum in her cunt as he said, "Just like your mom Kim."

As Jeff and I rested, Lisa crawled over to her and kissed my daughter. It wasn't long before they were making out, even as cum was oozing from her cunt onto Lisa.

As they ate each other out, Jeff said, "That's it Lisa. Do her like you did her mom. Make her cum. She's a slut like her mom."

Just then, Kim started screaming out that she was cumming. Her body was shaking as she had one orgasm after another. It took quite awhile before she came down from her orgasms.

We let her sleep as we went inside.

Jeff said, "God, Rick, she is even better than Dana was. What are you going to do?"

I replied, "Well, for one thing, you two can have her whenever and how often as you like, just like we did with Dana. I will probably introduce her to the private clubs after you guys prep her for her new life, like you did with Dana."

Lisa said, "We will gladly do that. Do you think she will go along with all of it?"

I replied, "Yes, I am sure she will. She's got a taste for it now and I will be training and fucking her every night and teaching her how to please people."

Then we all toasted our newest slut and her being so young, we will have no problem enjoying her to the fullest for a long time.

Then Jeff said, "Rick, she doesn't know her mother committed suicide from what we turned her into, does she?"

I answered, "No. She has no idea. She thinks her mother died from cancer."

Lisa then said, "Well, I for one want to spend a lot of time with her in bed, of course."

I replied, "For starters, I will tell her I have to go out of town for a week and that I want her to stay with you two. Then you can start her training."

Jeff said that's a great idea.

That night, we all took turns fucking Kim who enjoyed every minute of it.

The next morning, she joined us for breakfast in her panties & top. Jeff told her she would be more comfortable naked. Without hesitation, she removed her top and panties.

I told her that for the rest of the weekend she was to be naked and available to all of us. She smiled and said that would be fine.

Over the next day, we all had Kim and she especially liked it when Jeff fucked her with me watching.

Before we left the cabin, I told her I had to go away on business the coming week and she would be staying with Jeff & Lisa. She just said that would be fine.

After we got home, Kim packed a few things and I drove her over to Jeff's.

I staid with them as Jeff and Lisa showed her the room she will be staying and she settled in.

I heard Lisa told her there were a couple of rules she had to follow.

Kim asked what they were and Lisa said, "First, in our house, we are always naked just in case someone wants sex as it makes things easier. Second, pleasuring someone is paramount. Whatever is asked of you, you are to do abd that could mean anybody. Do you understand?"

Kim looked at her and said she understood.

It was then that I kissed Kim goodbye and told her I would call her tomorrow.

The next night I called and spoke to Jeff. I asked him how things were going and he said, "Rick, Kim is better than Dana. She obeys what we tell her. She has no problem staying naked and I told her to suck my cock four times and she did without question. Lisa fucked her a few times too."

I told him I was glad that things were working out. Then I asked him to put Kim on.

I said to Kim, "Hi honey. How are things going? Everything ok?"

Kim replied, "Everything is fine daddy. We all stay naked, which I like and Jeff and Lisa are great. I love it here. They treat me really nice."

I answered, "I'm glad honey. You treat them nice too. They are my good friends."

She told me she would and hung up.

The next night I called Jeff and he said, "Rick, today I had a friend of mine drop by. As we were talking, Kim walked in. She said hello to my friend as I introduced him to her. I then told Kim that my friend would like to fuck you. Kim smiled, took him to her bed and let him fuck her and cum in her without question. She was amazing."

I told him to keep the good work and told him I would call him tomorrow.

The next night I called and spoke to Lisa and asked how things were going.

She said, "Rick, she is ready now. I invited two of my girlfriends over with their husbands and I told Kim to pleasure them. For more than two hours, they all fucked her. The guys dp'd her and came in her ass. She was amazing."

She continued, "Come home early. She is ready."

Look for Part 2