All Comments on 'Dearest Daughter Pt. 01'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Look for Part 2

I certainly will, so as to be able to avoid it like the plague.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

As soon as he opened his mouth I stopped reading. Don't find water sports erotic. You gave no warning, I gave you two stars.

KinPAKinPAover 3 years ago

The water sports was a bit disgusting, but that was put in the mirror when they talked about driving Kim’s mom to suicide. The adults are manipulative, disgusting, and lack any redeeming qualities. 1 Star.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Yeah - I stopped reading at the golden shower. Didn't rate - cuz I didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"Rick, she doesn't know her mother committed suicide from what we turned her into, does she?"

I put that there for all those who stopped with the water sports part. It got far, far worse.

<P>

Amateur and amateurish are not synonyms. Not being paid is being an amateur. Writing in first (where we know the character's every thought and feeling), establishing that the narrator basically has to be coaxed into fucking his daughter, only to find it was all a plan, that he's a monster, is amateurish. It's shitty writing.

<P>

A further example of this shitty writing is that the daughter is supposed to believe her mother died from cancer. So, what, her mother never had any symptoms, never saw a doctor? There are some cancers were death is rather quick, but not "one day she's alive and the next day she's dead". You might have gotten away with a heart attack or auto accident, but cancer? Really?

<P>

Is the daughter supposed to be that fucking stupid. If she's that mentally impaired, than what you have them doing to her is even more repulsive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous