All Comments on 'Dearly Beloved'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

Makes sense, he would have to be insane to take the whore back

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Very Original Storyline*****

Fine bit of storytelling. Great read. Thanks for sharing.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

An interesting tale...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just too weird for words

It would take a psychologist to explain this nonsense. And it sure as hell sucked for a porn story. When Chuck beats on Marlee's face why the hell not have him arrested and take ALL the money? Geez Louise.

2 stars

penneydog55penneydog55about 3 years ago

Honestly that was weird story and it would scare the crap out of Me..

I have to give 5 Stars also it could be reused again for Halloween

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🐕

PowersworderPowersworderabout 3 years ago

Not a fan of stories where the husband has a mental breakdown when his wife cheats on him. This was even worse because he reconciled with the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I don't know how to deal with this

On one hand Marlee took advantage of Rod to get into his life again, on the other hand Rod became well again after making love to Marlee. I was hoping that Rod will have another nightmare but it is about Marlee and Chuck fucking and hurting him physically. In the morning news on TV reports that a woman was killed during the night...

RePhilRePhilabout 3 years ago
What a hairpin of a story

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Couldn’t get into this one at all.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 3 years ago
Interesting

Different kind of work. I'm amazed at how you concocted this story. It wasn't a great read and there were times when I thought about stopping. Somehow I finished and am still scratching my head.

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Definitely different or as others have said...weird. Think I'll just leave it at that.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago
Crazy But ...

Very strange tale that actually was entertaining in its own way. No follow up necessary.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

you tell a good story sir.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Strange tale in the land of catatonia. Does this have any significance?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Original

as said in another comment this was original. Never thought of a story line where a person is so traumatized.

Her cold hearted speech in the beginning really doesn't match the loving person she becomes. Yes she feels guilt but he is still a passive man that will give her anything she desires. So what has changed?

SkubabillSkubabillabout 3 years ago

I agree it was weird but Skippy sure tells a good tale. Five stars

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 3 years ago

Skip old buddy, you really threw me for a loop on this one. You wrote,

You are even dumber than I thought. Chuck has been bragging about shagging you for weeks. My husband overheard him at the bar and thought he was bull shitting. All his buddies were congratulating him.

Then,

Astra took Rod to her house about 50 miles away.

Now I won't deny I have driven over 50 miles after a drink or two, but it sounds like it is Astra's husband's favorite bar, they must have a hell of a gas bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She didn't go back till after she was kicked out by her boyfriend, which makes the reconciling a fraud. So what happens when the next bad boy comes along? And this guy was composed entirely of soy. A garbage man would make more money and get more respect than a social worker. Its not human nature for a woman to want to have a child with a guy like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just mind numbing STUPID!!!

Not a gram of entertainment in this pile of doggy poop.

1*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

You have a talent for writing assholes. Chuck and Marlee clearly qualify. Rod is a sad figure, but the story did get better in the second half as Marlee matured and began to take responsibility for her actions. In the end, I liked it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not possible

to be worse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oddly interesting

Creative and well written. Thank you! Easily a 5.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago
I have to give just words credit

just words can take the most foulest human being on the planet and still find good in them. And skippy47 writes the weakest fucking husband in humanity. That being said, neither of you have a grasp on what being a man is. I've meet plenty of weak ass, hen pecked husbands. And even they had a line that they wouldn't cross. Why on GOD's green Earth would he want her back? She caused that level of mental trauma and that he could even be in the same room wouldn't be possible. All I can say is "WOW"!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

5ive 5tars!!!

I love the plot line and your executed the storyline, magnificently!!!!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Not bad Skip, liked the twist at the end

Scores 4/5

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

This author is a quantity over quality writer. His poor scores reflect it. This story was lacked anything that would make it interesting.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Grew

This one grew on me as it progressed and Marlee grew up and took responsibility for her actions. I'm not sure that Rod's family would trust her again to take care of him. Your ending with Chuck's much deserved demise saved this odd story for me.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Different, I'll give you that. I understood where you were trying to go with the story but couldn't get my head wrapped around the characters. 4*

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
Very weird story

Very weird story, but somehow I like it. Sometimes there is humor in the absurdness of a situation. Life is full of those. Like a young person, who dies, while a criminal survives and flourish. There is always satisfaction in seeing someone having regrets because of mistakes, and then having later the opportunity to validate herself. It's always a pleasure to read Skippy47 stories. Thanks for sharing them with us here.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
A very different type of LW story

Very good but at the same time very disturbing. A study of the human condition? A study of guilt and the unknown limits of retribution? I don't know!

JohnD46JohnD46about 3 years ago
a nice twist

Very creative to tell the old story. It was well done. Thanks

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago
Different one

Yes creative writing which you do well, not sure if was full on entertainment but it was original and well written. Thanks

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

the hubby might as well stayed in his trance because he is a sad man. she plainly disrespected, humiliated him and then she later has a lapse in judgment so all of a sudden its all fine and dandy. sorry but i wouldnt be surprised if she did it again.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Wanted to find a way to like this, but it did really fall flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice guys finish last! And if you think ending up back with the woman who cheated and divorced him for being such a nice guy is a win...well then I have a nice balmy 80 degree summer bungalow for sale for you in the North Pole for no money down.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 3 years ago
An interesting story

quite unusual in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not for me

Please give the husbands in your stories some balls. This was depressing to read and the fact that you gave the whore some character development where she eventually realised she was an evil person, you didn't think to the same with the poor husband. Nope you went the opposite way and punished him throughout the whole story, even at the end where you reconciled them.

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

With Rod being as mentally broken as he was, does what Marlee did count as statutory rape? Seeing how no one cares too much about him, doubt it matters ultimately. Marlee was just too dumb, they had to make Rod catatonic for her to have a chance of getting back with him. Sad story of mental illness and abuse, is she his wife or his caregiver?

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago
Not your normal!

But it was great. What a quirky character in a delicately balanced plot! Thank for this gem!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Unusual

Interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It is an entertaining cartoon.

If his mental illness is genetic then Rod and Astra are pieces of shit. We know already that Marlee is a piece of shit.

Otherwise it was an interesting plot and execution.

Thanks for the effort.

sanman52sanman52about 3 years ago

Certainly odd. I didn't care so much for the first half but liked the second with Marlee's transformation. I half expected to see Rod Serling show up at the end for his last words and fade out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Rod is too pathetic to care about

If your objective was to create sympathy for Rod on the part of the reader, you failed miserably. If, on the other hand, you were attempting to create a laughable caricature of mental illness, congratulations, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
TOO FUNNY

another WIMP story, how cute...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My opinion

I am torn between BTB and RAAC in this story. She was terrible to Rod and barely give any thought of his wellbeing She ripped her heart out and stomp on it while sending him into somewhat catatonic state. She got her just reward with Chuck. Marlee finally open her eyes and saw that she traded a loving Man for a jackass puss. Marlee finally had became truly repentant. She did her penance by caring for him and had to live with the burden and shame for the rest of her life for what she did to Rod. So for the BTB fan, they are gagging about the ending and rating one or two for this story. For those that enjoy RAAC, here is the story for you.

HKL BTB fan but RAAC if circumstances are right

weathermanksweathermanksabout 3 years ago
Good Ending

You had me worried, but you pulled it out in the end. Thank you.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

This was certainly different, but I feel bad for Rod having to end up with Marlee again. Poor guy.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 3 years ago

Nice attempt at a little diversity in LW category. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story enjoyed

Had doubts but you took care of Chuck

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yuck

This was terrible. How so many thought otherwise I'll never understand.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 3 years ago

just slightly better than a cuckold story. -Just! 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Rotten ground Chuck lol 😜

weathermanksweathermanksabout 3 years ago
Great!

WHAT a story. Great. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bitches needs to be burned not given a second chance. She is a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cuck Land. Cuck Land.

next stop. welcome to all wimps.

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
WHO SAID WISHFUL THINKING CANT WORK

as for Chuckie payback counts and its always beneficial to someone. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Parts of this were really unbelievable but it was a truly original tale well told. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Certainly an original premise. Have only read one other like it. Shame I can't recall title or author.

☆☆☆☆☆ for creativity and execution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Run, , Forrest,RUN !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A sharp veer away from the usual LW story. Thank you for a different take on the "strange car in the drive" tale,5*.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chuck really sounds like one of the scum BTB trolls who comment on stories on this website.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Not really all that good. Chuck and Marlee were a bout as real as a unicorn, the plot was clear as a bell right down to her wanting hubby back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could be made into a movie.

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Good old, knocked her up and all is well ending. Pure garbage.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

different and I really liked. good job

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A very good story. I liked it a lot. AAAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dearly Beloved...I want to tell you that I enjoyed the tale. LP

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

The ending cane out of nowhere and tied to nothing. It was a good story prior to that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeowch that was some ending ! I liked the tale though !

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Crappy tale of a slut....

Rod was a mentally disturbed person but why marlee never taken a step against chuk for payback or retribution on behalf of rod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Positively Gothic!

🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That story suck'd shitty ass. WTF was this?. The super wimpy husband really should've just killed himself. What a fucking loser😭😭😭😭😭. This loser and this whore had the nerve to bring another wimp loser into the world. God help us all. The comments were better than the story... damn shame

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seriously twisted. I love it.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

5 stars to writer. I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not sure I liked it, however it was different enough be worthy of 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking zero rating. Pussy wimpy cuck story. Unrealistic

RePhilRePhilabout 2 years ago

A true Rod Sterling!! The youngin’s won’t get that one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just bizarre!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Warning to the readers .... Skippy is a closet CUCK with a "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" agenda.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Good story. Sometimes all you need to do is let time show the adalterer the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence.

Unfortunately, in most cases, you can not come back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love stories of redemption. "There go I but for the grace of God"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She didn’t deserve to get her husband back after the way she treated him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very weird story... I gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

💩 story, no ⭐s

BlueHemiBlueHemialmost 2 years ago

Nicely written, but the reconciliation stories make my ass itch....

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

No, no, he'll no. The gun part at the end was ok but should have been at the beginning with a red spot appearing on her chest and Chucky's head exploding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I gotta say that this is probably the worse Raac story on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The mind does strange things to us at times and has strengths to twist logic and realism. Its easy to crush the life and love from a person by betrayal. I don't remember the beating I gave her lover or the following day but accept the state police account of it. 9 days in jail and $3000 in fines. She left me and I'm ok with that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Clever but very sad.

Let me tell a joke. A pile of excrement read the story and posted with the appropriate brown emoji and thought it was clever instead of being a true revelation of the poster.

Hope the poster appreciates the joke on her/him put on themselves. I think the no stars was for the post not the story.

Sorry, but I thought it was very funny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A curious combination of weird, possible however unusual, and beautiful. 5.5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Raac trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hard to have respect for a guy like that. Not the RAAC part, but the way he just fell apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rod the Clod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unique

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

RAAC shit.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous