All Comments on 'Death & Love Ch. 04'

by OldKingClancy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Mermaid2189Mermaid2189about 13 years ago

all i can say is this plz dont let him die plz let him live and live out his life with billie

rafman188rafman188about 13 years ago
Can this story get better?

I dont believe it can. The author seems to setting the readers up for a tragic ending but he has left the plot open for a possible miracle cure with the introduction of TJ's tissue match. As an atheist who does not believe in miracles, I am conviced that we readers will be subjected to a tragedy.

Whatever the final outcome, I urge all readers to have a box of tissues to hand.

5/5

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 13 years ago
Excellent Changes

I loved your additions and glad that those people who commented left a name. Life is always about endless possiblities. I also believe that incest-romance is very possible. All those stories about an incest child being malformed and all that are not exactly true, it's just more possible. Recent events have proved me right. I have read all kinds of stories here and I believe incest-romance should be a separate catagory from incest/taboo, as they are the most interesting stories here and with the most substance. Thank you for writing and feel free to contact me if you wish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKingClancy@OldKingClancy
No longer got the free time I use to but I'm always thinking up more stories. Any feedback is welcome but please try to be civil, I'm doing this for fun and you're losing nothing but your own time if you don't like the story. The second half of Stuck is coming, providing it'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES