Death By Fucking Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw on TV that they don’t like each other very much. Maybe I can start a war between State and Defense. That would be funny.

I wonder if the Attorney General has any dirty stuff on his computer. I know what stuff is dirty. It’s the stuff that Daddy tries to block on the internet. Poor Daddy! I let him think his blocking works. I don’t even know why he blocked that stuff. I wouldn’t look at it anyway. It’s stupid.

Maybe the Attorney General would like some dirty stuff downloaded to his computer. I might even give him some dirty stuff on his home computer, too. I bet he’d like that.

Maybe I won’t tell him. Maybe he wouldn’t notice if I put the downloads in encrypted form and kind of hid them in a folder named “AG’s Stuff”. But I’ll make the encryption pretty easy to break – in case someone is looking for bad stuff on those computers.

I’ll just download it and then start sending emails about the kind of things some people saw displayed on his monitor when they were in the Attorney General’s office. I’ll make sure that no one’s name is on the email, but if somebody tries real hard, they might find the senders were on other computers in the Justice Department.

Maybe I should copy some of those emails to some newspapers and TV networks. I heard Daddy say that the administration had the news companies in their pocket. But I bet they’d like to see those emails anyway. I think I’ll let them see them.

I saw some stuff in the Justice Department about investigations they were supposed to do on companies that were doing bad things. But some of the companies had friends in the White House and the investigations were stopped or changed. I wonder if people at the newspapers might like to know about that.

I searched all of the Attorney General’s encrypted files for that ugly man Ralph Morris’s name. I always look at the encrypted files first. That’s where the good stuff is.

I had Edie write a program to open any encrypted file I find. Eddie tested it to make sure it worked. I had to laugh when I found that the Attorney General was using 64 bit encryption. He’s mean and stupid. I found lots of Ralph Morris stuff.

Just to be safe I’ll make a copy of everything and download it to my super-safe server. Even all those funny emails that show the Attorney General isn’t a very nice man.

Maybe I’ll let some of those emails come out, somehow. Data is fun to play with. You can move it wherever you want. Sometimes when data shows up where it’s not supposed to be, people go crazy.

I love doing that. Sometimes when I’m supposed to be taking a nap, I’ll just hack around Washington moving and copying data. I’ve found lots of cool stuff in the White House that they wouldn’t like the press to know about.

I would never write a virus. Daddy says viruses are stupid and mean. I think they’re simple-minded. They are so easy to detect that eventually there will be an anti-virus program written to stop them.

I like to do things that can’t be detected unless I want them to be. That’s more fun. I know what I did. And the people I did them to sometimes know that something went wrong. They just can’t figure out what or why.

Sapiens are fun to play with.

Andrew’s Story

Shit hitting fan time in Washington! Whoa, who would’ve guessed that the Attorney General likes child porn? How the hell did ABC get hold of that bit of info? And shades of Enron, it seems like all kinds of major oil companies are in bed with the administration. Lots of people suspected it already, but now the illegal details are on the front page ofUSA Today. It looks like Emmy is now officially a ‘source close to the President’.

Man I’m glad Emmy’s on our side. I gave her six months to get rid of the AG and she did it in three. The administration is faltering. I don’t care if it falls or not. It’s too busy trying to remain upright to worry about little us.

Ralph Morris is now unofficially revealed as someone known to the Attorney General. So the AG was caught in a lie of major proportions. This Sunday I’m going to let the eGirls watchMeet the Press. It should be good for a laugh.

These people just don’t get it. I personally am the father of the two hundred smartest people on the face of the earth. They can doanything. I think I’m the only one who knows that. I keep telling Deirdre and Donnie, and they keep being surprised about what the kids do.

They shouldn’t be surprised. The kids will do whatever they please, make as much money as they want to make, invent what they need, hack into wherever they want to hack into. We’ve got to give them the highest moral standards possible, because otherwise we could be giving birth to a race of sharks.

My wives are sweet and innocent. They’ve long contended that the next generation will be givers, not takers. The hunter-gatherer mentality ofh. Sapiens is no longer viable in a world with all these people and so few resources. They feel that our kids won’t have that mentality.

I will say that none of them have a mean bone in their body. Is it nature or nurture? Their mothers are so soft and easy to get along with, how could the children be any way other way? Even Emmy is basically just a sweet little girl who likes to affect the course of history.

I think she and Elle may be the first persons in the world to fully understand the power of the internet. They can sit at their workstations and blithely disrupt the workings of the US Government or pick up a few million dollars before they have to take a nap.

Eddie and Edie are more scientific-minded. They aren’t interested in making money and they don’t care about screwing the government. Their passions are consumed by designing systems right now.

They’ve gone about as far as they can go with software development, given the state of current hardware technology. So now they are working on designing their own hardware.

I just sit back and watch, sometimes try to understand where they are all going with these things. It’s way over my head. They’ve all got carte blanche to do whatever they please so long as it is safe and not harmful to others (the administration doesn’t count).

We have these two German Shepherds that are part of the family and that guard the property from intruders. They are very intelligent (for dogs), are excellent sentries, and love the eKids.

Sometimes they will sit patiently at Edie’s side as she works. I see her talking to the dogs, explaining what she is doing. They cock their heads to the side and their intelligent eyes appear to comprehend everything. They don’t know dick.

And she treats me the same way, allowing me to sit there and watch. She talks her way through some concept and I cock my head to the side and look at her intelligently, comprehending nothing.

Just because I fathered them doesn’t mean I understand them. ‘New Man’ Emma called it. And the damn media picked right up on that. I guess the next generation was already taken.

We had no idea six years ago when we planned for this over dinner what we were starting. I guess we were looking for some slightly smarter versions of ourselves if we were lucky.

But the eKids are as far ahead ofh. Sapiens ash. Sapiens were ahead ofHomo Erectus. In one generation there has been a quantum leap. We’ll learn as they grow up if their ethical universe is as advanced as their mental one. If so, Donnie and Dee Dee and I may have saved the world.