All Comments on 'Death Erection'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I didn't know that

thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Rediculous [sp ?]. Not very erotic. Definitely "non-consentual" But intreguing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dumb ending, this is more accurate....

"Ms. Lenore! Ms. Lenore!!" The beautiful young blond screamed as she chased after the girl leaving the court room. "How do you feel about the verdict? Do you feel vindicated?"

She had been expecting this question for months, the outcome really did not matter. She was already in a good position, her book was selling well, she was the darling of all the cry shows and lots of invitations for dates and maybe just maybe a movie deal. She turned and said without irony.

"Feel vindicated by the decision. My step fathers only interest in myself and my mother was his own depraved sexual desires. Even in his last acts with me he deliberately tricked me to meet his sick and evil sexual desires. Yes I was after the money, I said so in court, after all from when I was a child he often told me that money was all I was good for. He often said that as he snuck from my room back to my poor mothers bed. When I finally found myself, he banished me. He was afraid I would tell the truth about him so he kept supporting me. Once he thought he had me trapped he dumped me. I found my voice and finally brought his evil to light. I only hope his prison sentence will give him time to realize how evil his actions were." She turned and walked away. 'Yaah, a movie deal would be perfect.'

Meanwhile on the other side of the court house, her step father was being led away in shackles to begin his sentence. With him, his now disbarred attorney and co-conspirator was trying to speak with his once colleagues about the appeals which no one thought would succeed. After all, the victim had asked the judge to be lenient, she had begged that he may well have once loved her now dead mother, maybe he even loved her in some way. The judge and jury listen, deeply moved by her sincerity and desire to try and redeem him. They thought she needed closure, a finality that would convince others that justice was for the wealthy as well as the low. With absolute surety, the judge handed down the longest sentence she could. While doing so, she hoped that the civil case would be concluded soon, after all, look what the poor girl had gone through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Brilliant story, I almost died laughing near the end.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

Apparently the 'handy standy' can also be achieved by breaking a man's back in a certain way? I always thought that was pretty cool. Shot for story!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Hmmm, interesting.

I liked anon. Ending as well, and it seems that it would be totally in character for her to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Terrible story, no one would deserve to be treated like that!

JadeEmpressJadeEmpressalmost 4 years ago

She definitely deserved to be treated like that so ignore the previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I agree that she did definitely deserve to be treated like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumb premise

The will includes obviously illegal terms (sex with a corpse). Even a protagonist as dumb as this one would know that it is unenforceable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Regarding the anonymous comment "Dumb premise": I wouldn't bet on that -- necrophilia laws aren't widely publicized.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[12.11.22]

Funny A.F.!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
3153 Followers
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.