All Comments on 'Death in Girne'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Laura1234Laura1234over 3 years ago
I liked the atmosphere -

I wish it continued so I could learn more about the mystery And why people were being killed

KeithDKeithDover 3 years agoAuthor
Huh?

Granted I didn't hit the reader over the head with a hammer labeled with "the young wife's boyfriend did it to get the young wife," but I don't think you have to be Agatha Christie to get that and to get that the mobster then bumped the boyfriend off for stealing the briefcase. What I didn't say is what's in the briefcase. It's got to be something valuable, though, right? I've let the reader decide that--or at least the ones who don't need to be hit over the head with a hammer to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The suitcase

Loved the question of what was in it even though no one gave an answer. It added to the setting and kept me reading more. Great story. Loved the descriptions of the sex scenes.

8thWunder8thWunderover 3 years ago
Esoteric Evocative Erotica

I've read a couple of your stories here and on GayDemon, I really enjoy the diverse settings, and this is no exception. (You've done some traveling.) Kudos to a wonderful piece of writing as well as some very hot description!

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Loved the mystery aspect of it, and no I don't need to be hit over the head with a hammer. Sex scenes were awesome as always.

Love when you do stories overseas, do you do a lot of traveling or just research??

KeithDKeithDover 2 years agoAuthor

ToSugarShark13: Thanks for the note. I spent a good third of my life living and traveling outside of the United States, yes. Lived in Cyprus for nearly a decade on different occasions and have a vacation villa not far from where this story is set--although I haven't been able to go there for several years. The harbor of Girne/Kyrenia is heaven on earth at night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...