All Comments on 'Death Takes Jericho'

by Meanderingpoet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful

This is a beautiful ,extremely well writen master piece.

By far the most amazing story I have ever had the pleasure to read. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Mesmerizing

The ending was quite touching. And really, the idea that death is a hunk, wow, really touching, in a very hidden place :)

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursover 18 years ago
Beautiful

Well written exquisite story, I feel honored to have read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Joe Black

Jo black was by far a more an erotic character. Death is more a sophisticated romantic, than an erotic. Being omnipotent, one would, would not one?

The reviews seem all to much.

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 18 years ago
Joe Black

Jo black was by far a more an erotic character. Death is more a sophisticated romantic, than an erotic. Being omnipotent, one would, would not one?

The reviews seem all to much.

Syrus_MagistusSyrus_Magistusover 16 years ago
His Immortal Star?

I see… 

So Jericho's immortality is in becoming a star? That's almost exactly the kind of immortality the Gods of Greek mythology would bestow upon their mortal heroes and heroines.

As sad as it sounds to be stripped of one's higher conscience, becoming a nova is certainly an honorable fate far better than mere nothingness. She'll be remembered forever now. That IS what the ending denoted, am I right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This was a great story!

I love the concept, and especially the unique ending. The sex scene was very sensual and wonderfully written. I would love to read more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous