Deb and Ken's Excellent Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Fetish adventures at Headonism III.
1.6k words
4.29
5.4k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back to the room to get cleaned up for dinner, dancing and whatever cums up or in. First things first, off with the latex and Deb spreads herself out on the bed. I dive between her legs to suck and lick out any remaining cum from the afternoons activities. It becomes more than just a cleaning, she's turned on and grinds herself against my mouth and tongue for yet another orgasm. Now, with that completed, it's off to the shower.

What to wear. She decides were going with our pimp and hoe outfits. For me it's a pin striped suit, purple felt hat, and walking stick. For Deb it's all black latex, a micro-skirt that barely covers anything, garter belt, seamed stockings, and a short sleeve low cut crop top that stops just barely below the bust and just barely covers the nipples and no undies. For the shoes, a pair of patent leather platform Mary Jane's. For added enjoyment she selects a remote activated vibrating butt plug and for me.

We enter the dining room. As Deb walks the skirt moves and everything is visible. The eyes follow her as we cross the room. James and Vanessa from lunch see us and are waving for us to sit with them. We take our seats across from them. More couples join our table. Liz and Mickey from Dublin sit to our right and Roger and Beth from South Africa sit to our left. Deb hands the remote control for my butt plug to Vanessa and tells her to have fun. Deb is next to Rodger and I can see her eyes trail down his exquisite body to what appears to be a substantial bulge in his latex smoky black semi-transparent leggings.

Dinner progresses. The food and drink are excellent. Vanessa has taken full advantage of playing with the controls. The vibrations in my ass become more frequent and more intense. My cock hardens and is straining against the tight rubber of my pants. I can feel pre-cum dripping from my cock. Liz can see what is happening and reaches for my zipper. With one quick action she has my cock out and strokes me to a climax. The takes her hand full of my cum and feeds it to Mickey.

Deb has taken an opportunity to go exploring. She is stroking Roger, starting at his knee and running her hands up and down his leg. She takes shorter and shorter strokes, stopping closer and closer to the bulge, eventually settling on the bulge, rubbing and stroking. I see that Roger is now fully erect as the head of his massive cock has found its way out of the top of his leggings.

Beth has been watching the dance between Roger and Deb. She leans forward to catch Deb's eyes and says "You can't leave him in that state. You must take care of it now."

With that Beth rolls Rogers leggings down releasing his cock. Deb slides her chair back, moves to the floor between Roger's legs and gives him an amazing, sloppy blowjob. She's drooling, he's thrusting and fucking her face. Beth runs her hands through Deb's hair and holds her head for Roger to be able to go deep and hard into Deb's throat. With that Roger moans loudly and releases a torrent of cum into Deb's mouth and throat. After his cock subsides Deb returns to her chair, turns and kisses me, feeding me a wonderful mouth full of Roger's cum. Our neighbors applaud.

I tell Deb "Thanks. That was the best dessert I could have wished for."

With that dinner is over. There's a fetish fashion show at nine pm so the group from our table decides to head for the upstairs bar for some dancing and drinks. The music has a great rhythm and the drinks are flowing. Time for me to fulfill my role as a pimp. As Deb and I dance, I raise her skirt displaying a beautifully shaven pussy. I also move the straps on her top so that her ample breasts are displayed. I run my fingers through her moistness and taste her delicious juices. She is wet and ready.

Roger and Mickey have been watching and join us. I move aside. Deb's hands explore Mickey's crotch. Roger has already exposed his cock. Mickey's hands are exploring Deb's moistness and Roger drops to his knees to probe Deb's backside with his tongue. She grinds back against Roger's face as he continues to explore her opening and add moisture between her cheeks. Deb brings Mickey's cock to her pussy and rubs him against her wetness. Roger is now standing rubbing his cock between her cheeks. With one quick action Deb wraps her legs around Mickey's waist and impales herself on his cock. Roger then thrusts into her from the rear. She's being spit roasted by these two handsome and substantial men right there in the middle of the dance floor. The crowd moves aside as they are being given quite a show.

Liz and Beth are with me, watching the scene play out before us. Liz unzips me and takes my cock out. She begins stroking it. Beth drops to her knees and kisses the head of my cock as Liz continues to stroke me. Beth works her way down my cock, taking more of me deeper and deeper into her throat. Liz lets go of my cock and drops to her knees as well. They take turns sucking me, kissing each other. Vanessa still has the remote for the butt plug in me and starts manipulating the controls again. With all that they are doing to me and watching what is happening with Deb I'm on the edge. Liz starts stroking me really hard and aims my cock at Beth. I cover her face with a massive amount of cum. Liz sucks the last drops of cum from my cock and then begins to lick the cum from Beth's face. They kiss and swap cum between them.

"Fuck me. Both of you fuck me and fill me with your cum. Take me and use me for the whore that I am." She screams. The men are fucking her with incredible intensity. They can feel their cocks rubbing against each other inside of Deb. This drives all three of them to an intense simultaneous climax. The crowd cheers. Some around them have started fucking, others are on their knees providing oral pleasures to their partners. The entire dance floor has become the scene of an amazing orgy.

Roger has pulled out. Deb has her legs back on the floor and Mickey has also disengaged. I take Deb in my arms and kiss her. I drop to my knees and let her feed me all of the cum from her pussy and her ass. I use my lips to suck the drippings, my tongue to go inside and get all that remains, and I continue with my oral actions to keep her wanting more. The evening has just begun.

The clock on the wall is approaching nine pm. Time to head back to the ballroom for the fashion show. We can't miss it. We want to see what the latest latex fashions are and plan what next we want to add to our wardrobe. The group from dinner this evening regroups and sits together at the show. We're a couple of seats short so Deb decides to sit on James' lap. As she is wearing nothing under her skirt she decides it would be nice to take advantage of the situation. She reaches down and unzips James' pants. He's already half hard so with just a few strokes Deb has him the way she wants him. She turns with her back to James and lowers herself on his cock.

Vanessa chooses to sit between my legs on the floor. She strokes my legs as she sits, gradually working her hands higher and higher. I spread my legs so she has access to do anything she wants. The show begins. The outfits on display are amazing. New stiles, new colors, new textures. I can see we're going to blow our budget on some new outfits. As the show goes on, Deb has slowly been grinding herself against James. He has his hands buried in her top massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. Vanessa has turned from the show and is licking and kissing her way up my rubber clad legs. Her hands are inside of my pants, touching, exploring, and ultimately stroking my cock.

The show ends but we remain. Deb and I are holding hands, fingers entwined. There is an electricity passing between us as we are each being stimulated, excited, and being driven to heights of sexual pleasure. Deb is grinding and James is thrusting. Their breaths are labored. Moans and groans can be heard from all of us. My urgency is building as Vanessa works her magic on my cock. And then it happens, the crescendo occurs, lust has been rewarded, satisfaction has been achieved for all. We are spent.

The evening ends. We hug and kiss, men to women, women to women and men to men. We say our goodbyes, until tomorrow. We head to our rooms. Exhausted from our first amazing day, we peel off our latex, crawl into bed, kiss and hug goodnight, and fall into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

Deb and Ken's excellent adventure will continue in part 4. What will day 2 have to offer? How many people will Deb fuck and suck in a day? How will Ken be used and abused? I hope you enjoy and will continue to follow our grand adventure.