All Comments on 'Deb on a Roll'

by zipadofan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SICK,SICK,SICK!!!

This has to be the sickest story I have ever read.The author also is very sick.Talk about unfeeling assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
In the dump

That was so pathetic that poor Eddie got the shit end of the deal getting stuck with that woman and his wife getting the shaft if i was eddie i would have have divorced the wife and took off he couldnt get any sex from the woman and no satisfaction out of the whole deal.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You have heard of writers cramp how about writer c

A writer must , above all, realize the audience that he is writing for. If he is writing for men, and I use the term loosley, who themselves are wimp cukolds, then he writes stories like this one and Lana helps out.

But there should be a seperate section in Lit for cukold stories. That way readers like myself can ignore them. You on the other hand snuck the cuckoldry in. I think you get off on being abused but most real men dont, and I am not talking about the beer swilling sports fiend as a real man.

The worse mistake you can make is to try and re write the story...He says that he isn't a cukold because he got something...yeah a crippled peice of a lesbian cunt. No wonder Tom wants a real woman...err make that slut...the husband should rent her out and use the money to buy an expensive set of gold clubs...yeeekkkk splaaatzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You got punked.

IF this is a true story no matter which way you come at it YOU GOT PUNKED! Punked by Tom, punked by Deb but most of all punked by your woman. If that was my woman there would have been HELL to pay when she finally came home. Up to and including a beatdown depending on her mouth and attitiude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Give it up

Give up this shit and move on. You wrote a story, it wasn't recieved very well, now take your lumps and walk away. No amount of explaination will cover the fact that the husband was the loser in this game. Walk away or kill them all, its that simple. I gave you a 50% only because you actually had the balls to post this abortion.

X_BishopX_Bishopover 17 years ago
Pitiful. Jed Clampitt Pitiful

I read your story and then went back and read Lana Helps Out. I'm afraid I must agree with the earlier Anonymous critic. Man you got punked but good. What makes it worse is that 1) you didn't tell Lana the truth about how you felt or how the night with Deb went in which case you punked yourself and 2) you didn't call your wife on the carpet for all the additional shit she did for Tom that she wasn't doing for you. 3) You were so not wanting to hurt your wifes feelings that you didn't take her to task for not protecting her own families reputation and good name. I almost laughed AT you when you appeared surprised that Lana expected to be asked to help out again. Both Deb and Tom got their fulfilment with your wife and plan to do it again. And on the sidelines waits Bob? Man you got set up, dissed and punked out and you so off in the head you still wondering why your dick is hard. You wrote this to try to show that you weren't that much of a wimp but all you did is solidify the position. If this story is true you got real problems on the horizon. You can be sure her panties will get passed around the locker room at the club. In the words of Jed Clampitt "Pitiful"

Read ya later (That's just how I sign off on my e-mails and comments don't get it twisted to mean I liked it or approve)

Bishop

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ok so when do you

get a whole piece of ass...wife got hers so you still need to ge tyours ...just tell the wife it is to help out a cpl who is having trouble in their marriage...if she asks who well tell her she got her different cock so now he gets his full piece of pussy ...if she bucked AT ALL ID SAY SEE OUR MARRIAGE IS IN TROUBLE ..YOU GET NEW COCK I GET NEW PUSSY THATS THE WAY IT WORKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now I am convinced that this story is ...

a tongue-in-cheek cuckold story! Eddie's only satisfaction came from hearing (not even seeing) about his wife getting fucked by another man. What I do not understand is why did you write this story? It is not erotic nor did it tell us something we would care about from the first story.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Go Back To Cuckold School - Your Whore Got It

Man you got to stay away from any other puzzy. No self non-respecting cuckster would ruin his wife's image of her wimp holding himself back for only her if - and this is big - if she still wants him or is allowed to have him again.

In other words, you even suck as as cum sucker but may make it as her cock fluffer in time and with the practice soon to cum.

Nice touch with the kids noticing her leakie cunt cum rolling down her legs. Damn those nippers really lend eroticism to your whore plus the story - eh little sick one.

Now get some help or just go buy some self respect if you can.

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
Ludicrous

The idea that Deb on a Roll somehow redeems the cuckoldry of Lana Helps Out is laughable. The sexual episodes are so one-sided that Tom is forever doomed to obtaining satisfaction only from his wife's tales of adultry disguised as 'marital counseling'. Please spare us any more rehabilitation efforts.

On the other hand I enjoyed the tongue-in-cheek style of writing. Some of the dialogue was really good and the first stories sex scenes were nicely done.

Good luck on future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lmao

Didn't get cucked? Half cucked.....where's the love? Loving wife? She had a much better time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He should have just divorced the slut

continuation of a shitty story and a whore for a wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry to be the bearer

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this guy not only got cucked, but he also got royally fucked.

RKreaderRKreaderover 7 years ago
And then...?

Zipadofan, You're getting blasted for these two stories because readers don't know if they are stroke stories or cuck stories. There needs to be some resolution, to balance the books.

I think a bit of wrap-up is needed. Eddie needs to have a "we need to talk" session with his wife. He should explain just how bad his experience with Deb was, compared to her night with Tom. He realizes that she just set it up for her friend because Deb knew what a useless lay she was for Tom.Wifey needs to know how short-changed he felt.

Then, when Whitney's father comes to the door and asks for some "marriage counseling", Eddie says, "sure, our rates are $1000 per 24 hours or any fraction thereof." Eddie turns to his startled wife and explains that, as long as she is whoring herself out (oops, I mean marriage counseling) at his expense, he should get a cut of the action, say 75% to him, just 25% to her, because she's having so much fun at her job.

"And finally," he tells his wife, "I don't ever want to see Deb again; you're welcome to continue your friendship, but don't ever bring her here or mention her name to me again." If your customers can't pay, then we can just divorce and you can use Deb as your pimp.

Are you planning another chapter, I hope?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Totally terrible.

This made it worse, not better. Eddie's even more of an idiot, Deb's still a pimp, Lana's still a slut, and the "helping out" excuse is thinner than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad story just gets worse

Well it is clear that you failed to regain your man card. Wife got the better end of the deal and the husband is still a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Great story out of the mind of a great writer. The only thing left out is when Eddie goes in the car and crashes intentionally, so can be too in a wheelchair and if he gets lucky Deb can masturbate him and fuck him the ass with a harness and a dildo, while Tom and Lana pee on them. Only then he has reached the sexual Nirvana of Zipadofan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
just fucking garbage.

willing cuckoldry = garbage every time in my book.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nothing redeeming about this story. Your cuck card is still valid and your whore is at it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

just another whore and cucky wimp story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous