Debauchery - Ch. 03

Story Info
Jeff and Kannika spend the day together.
6.9k words
4.67
3.5k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

Here is chapter 3 -- Kannika, A Beautiful Flower

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up and carefully moved without waking the still sleeping girls. The sun must just be coming up because it was getting light out. I watched Anong put the 3500 baht in her bag last night before we went to bed. I went to the safe and took out another 4500. I slipped 500 more into Anong's bag and then the second 4000 into Kannika's. The agreement outside of the hotel was for 3500 for the two of them and only full sex with Anong. Things had changed very quickly once the party really started. I called down to room service to have a breakfast tray brought up. Eggs, sausage, fruit, toast and a carafe of juice and another with coffee.

I considered another shower. Looking over at the girls still asleep I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I was washing my hair when I felt a hand start stroking my cock. I finished rinsing out the shampoo and found Anong in the shower with me. "Kannika is sore. I make you feel good."

I didn't have to say a word. I just bent down and kissed her. Her tongue playfully fighting mine. Her tiny hand around the shaft of my cock, she had it to full attention in seconds. She got down and took me into her mouth. Her tongue was doing these wonderful spins around the glans, and she was putting the tip into my pee hole.

I had to stop her there, she was going to make me cum, and I wanted to feel myself inside her warm wet pussy again. I stood her up and reached down, grabbing her fleshy butt cheeks, and lifted her back up against the side of the shower. The full window looking out at the Beach Road, and the ocean beyond. Her legs wrapped around me as far as they could, and I slowly allowed her to slide down the glass and onto my engorged cock.

"H̄ı̂ tāy t̄hexa thī̀rạk," she said in Thai as my cock stretched her beautiful butterfly like pussy lips open and my head slipped into her hot folds. I felt her pussy clench and unclench, pulling me in. "Fuck me lover."

Her wish was my command. I gave her all nine inches and then slowly started pumping her. Her legs relaxed and then pulled me back in matching my rhythm. God, she felt so fucking good. Within a few minutes I was unloading inside of her, and I could feel her orgasm also. Her pussy milking me for every drop. She relaxed her legs and put her feet on the shower floor. Taking some soap and washing our combined cum off my cock before turning me around and slapping my naked ass out of the shower and into the open towel being held by her sister Kannika.

"I hear you are feeling a bit sore this morning," I said kissing her, "I'm sorry."

"I'm the one who gave in, knowing that taking that monster cock of yours in my tiny ass would ruin me, but you were so understanding and loving I had to." She kissed me back deeply. "And besides, after the fucking teasing you kept doing to me, I couldn't take it anymore. I just had to have you inside of me."

"No damage, no bleeding?" I asked honestly concerned.

"No, I am just so stretched out my ass feels like it's on fire this morning. You have ruined me for all those little pricked Japanese guys"

I kissed her again as a knock came to the door. I took her towel quickly, dried off, then wrapped it around my waist. My cock slightly tenting the cloth. Even though I had just cum inside her sister, Nik's kisses could get a rise out of a dead man's cock.

I opened the door found a young woman with the cart of food I had ordered. I smiled and placed a 20-baht bill in her hand. She smiled a big thank you with a small bow for the tip, and when she noticed a very naked Nik behind me, said something in Thai that Nik responded to. She giggled and walked back down the hall.

"What did she say and what did you tell her?"

Nik smiled and kissed me as I brought in the cart and shut the door. "She asked me if it was as large as it seemed." I followed her gaze down to the tenting of the towel by my cock. "I told her it was too big around for my tiny pussy, so I stuck it up my ass."

"Oh Nik, you didn't really tell her that did you?"

"I thought she was cute, didn't you?"

"Well, yes, but what does that have to do with anything?"

"You might just find her later, waiting for you somewhere."

"You're not serious!"

"Oh, but I am Jeff. That girl will definitely find you later. Maybe tonight, after she gets off work, she will come up here to knock on your door again. Or perhaps tomorrow, with some made up order from the kitchen. I'm betting she will wait for you to come out of the hotel and approach you in whatever bar you end up in."

Anong had come out of the bathroom and said something to Nik in Thai who answered, then Anong laughed and came up to me and kissed me. She said something in Thai and when I looked to Nik she said, "She said, 'I guess I'm not the only lover for his cock's future.' Oh, and that is exactly what she said. I translated it word for word...basically"

"Oh, for Pete's sake!" I exclaimed and threw up my hands with such force my towel came off.

Anong didn't miss a beat and said in English, "Who is this Pete, and do he have big cock also?"

I gave up, "You two are really something you know?"

Kannika came over and said, "Yes, our lover with the monster cock. We know, and you love us for it." She kissed me on the lips, but then she stuck out her tongue and licked the end of my nose. She skipped off as I was trying to grab her. Again, watching her tight little ass move away I felt a stir in my cock.

I sighed and looked at Anong, "You know that sometimes it's better to watch a woman walk away, just for the enjoyment of seeing her ass."

She must have understood most of what I said because she laughed and said, "It was what you wanted last night."

"That it was Anong," I said as I watched Nik's beautiful ass walk out naked onto the balcony. I then finished wheeling the cart of breakfast to the table where we could eat. I then went to the bathroom and got a robe to put on before coming back to sit down at the table. I looked out to still see Nik standing at the railing in all her naked glory. "Nik, come in before you give some poor old man a heart attack."

She just turned her head and stuck her tongue out at me again.

"She feel free Jeff." Anong tried to explain. "You take her for who and what she is."

I smiled, "Accept, not take," I corrected her, "I accept her for who she is."

"Yes, accept her."

I laughed and kissed Anong as she sat down next to me. "You two are a prize I was lucky to win."

"Luck had nothing to do with it Jeff," Nik said as she stepped back inside and slipped into my lap to snatch a strawberry from her sister and take a bite. "You saw my ass, you fell in lust with my ass, and I work too fucking hard on this ass. I work out to make it look this good, for some horny guy just like you to take notice of it."

"Well, your ass sure makes me hard darling."

"Fuck you!"

"Well, yeah!"

We all laughed and began to eat. Nik never left my lap, and I wasn't going to argue. We finished and when the girls were all dressed and ready to leave, I pulled another 1000 baht out of the safe for each of them. "You two were worth every baht. I put a total of 4000 in each of your bags and here is another 1000 for each of you."

I saw tears in both their eyes. Anong kissed me, but it was Nik who spoke. "Don't let Thailand ruin you, Jeff. You know that we came up here with you intending for Anong to hook you right?"

"I know Nik, but it didn't turn out quite that way."

"No, it didn't. I'm the one who got hooked." She kissed me deeply, her hand behind my head pulling me into it. My own hand reached up to caress her face, wipe the tear that was running down her cheek. "Good-bye Jeff. The note pad on the desk has both our Lines." She said talking about the messaging app used by most Thai.

Anong kissed me then. She had to bend me down to her kiss, her arms going around my neck. "Good-bye Jeff."

"Good-bye girls, I will send you a Line next week."

I saw the different looks in both their eyes. Anong would not hold her breath, but Kannika was hanging on to that promise. She wanted more, and I was sorely tempted to give it. But we would have to see what next week brought. They walked out the door, Nik gave me one last smile, and I knew in that instant, I couldn't just let her go. "Anong, what is the whole truth?" I asked as I grabbed Nik and pulled her back to me. "Do you really have someone to take care of?"

"She does, Jeff." Nik answered, "she has a small son, he's 5."

"And what about you Nik?"

Kannika looked at her sister and spoke in Thai. The conversation lasted for a few minutes. Then Anong came up to me and pulled me into a kiss. "Have fun lover," and turned to walk off down the hall.

Nik closed the door and turned to me. Her eyes moist, she looked like she was about to cry. I pulled her to me and gave her a kiss. Damn she felt good in my arms.

Kannika is 19 years old, and yes, 36 years my junior, but somehow the age difference didn't seem to matter to either of us. I guess she found in me, someone who accepted her for who and what she was, a person worthy of her, gods only know why. She did not end up being the high energy human sex toy that I thought I was first paying for, but a woman with an understanding of who she wanted to be in life. A woman, a lover, a friend. She just also happens to be fucking hotter than hell!

She was standing there looking at me, waiting for me to make the first move, her head tilted slightly to the side. She stood almost 6' tall barefoot, but with her heals on she looked me straight in the eye. "Well," I said, "I guess there is more I should know? You are just full of mystery, and I love a good mystery."

She smiled at me and came over to give me a hug and kiss. "Let's go over to the bed. I will answer all your questions."

She took my hand and guided me over to the middle of the room where the bed was. We hadn't even turned down the sheets or comforter. The three of us falling asleep naked and letting the warm breeze coming through the open balcony door and each other to keep us warm.

But I led her over to the big soft chair off to the side of the room where you could sit and watch the big-screen TV on the wall. I sat down and pulled her onto my lap. She moved around so that her knees were on either side of me and she was able to sit on my knees. She leaned in and kissed me after she settled in. "Go ahead, ask."

"I already know the strange family dynamic you and Anong have, and now I learn Noi is also a half-sister."

"Yes, Noi is half-sister to Anong, and I am a half-sister to Anong, but Noi and I are not related by blood. Although we still refer to each other as sisters."

"You grew up in America. Where?"

"Washington State, in a suburb of Seattle called North Beacon Hill. My parents adopted me out of Thailand when I was 5 months old. They named me Nicholas because at the time all they knew was I had what looked like a tiny penis and I didn't have a vagina. The doctors they took me to confirmed I was healthy, but I would probably end up deciding for myself if I was a girl or a boy. They let me grow up with no pressure, knowing and understanding, that one day I may not want to be called Nicholas anymore. I was around 9 when I knew I liked boys, and I could relate to the girls who were my own age. You know, who they were and how they felt. My parents kept allowing me to find myself without any pressure, and finally I told them I had a crush on a boy when I was 12."

"Did the boy find out that you had a crush on him?"

She smiled, "No, he was not interested in girls at that time. I think if I was a monster truck, a sports car, or a character in whatever video game he was into at the time, I might have had a chance with him though."

"Shortly after I turned 14, we moved to Colorado Springs in Colorado," she continued. "I talked with my parents after looking online and came up with the name Kannika. It was a girl's name in Thai that meant 'beautiful flower', oh by the way, Anong means 'beautiful woman'."

"You will get no argument from me. I also see the reasoning behind your choice. It gave you the ability to use the same nickname, you were probably already called, Nick."

Nik smiled and nodded. "But also, symbolic. I was just beginning to open to my new life as a girl."

"Just like a flower." I couldn't help but pull her down for a kiss. "Please go on."

"You have to stop distracting me like that, I'll forget where I left off," she said with a sly smile and a wink. "'Kannika' started high school in Colorado, and 'Nicholas' faded away, he was left behind in Seattle, as my old life. As 'Kannika' I fully leapt into my new life as a girl, navigating the confusion of High School. I made friends, all of them to this day still think that I'm 100% a whole girl. I even started dating a few boys. I was afraid to let my true self be known still, however. I let it be known I was saving myself for the right guy and only he would take my cherry."

"Ha! I bet you went through a lot of boys."

"No, I was a bit of an outsider. Not many boys asked me out. I only had 2 boyfriends in my 4 years of High School. I continued to study the Thai language. Speaking it to whoever I could find that knew it. It was easier in Seattle, but in Colorado Springs I had only the internet. Until Noi found me. I had just turned 18 and three weeks later I was graduating, and then flying off with her here to meet Anong."

"Why the freelancing out on the Beach Road? You are both too beautiful to be out there. Why not in a night club or something?"

"I moved in with Anong and her mother shortly after I met her. I couldn't live with Noi, she didn't have the room, and Anong and I were at least blood relatives. Half-sisters through our father. When she learned about me, she also became my best friend. The one person in this world that I knew would never let me down and be there for me. Anong was working in a bar on Soi 6, but when I came to live with her, we started hooking Charlie out on Beach Road. I couldn't work in a bar, because you must be at least 20."

"What do you mean by 'hooking Charlie'?"

She giggled, "'Cheap Charlie' is the term Thai use for a cheap guy who doesn't tip well. Or in this case, goes out to pick up a freelancer because they don't want to pay a bar fine to have a good time. I started using the term 'hook a Charlie' because we would use our looks to bring them to us and get as much as we could from them. If we could get them to want more than short time, we had them 'hooked'. I just got used to using the term 'Charlie' instead of 'John' like a hooker in the US would use."

"At first, we were talking about having you hooked," She continued. "And we were trying to figure out how to reel you in for more than what you were asking for. We use the trick of having to take care of someone all the time, so that I would be the short time that would blow their minds and cocks, and Anong would stay long time for full sex, and try and get the Charlie to keep paying for more. We have 3 'Charlies' sending Anong money from home that are 'hooked'."

"Tell me what you two said to each other at the door when she left."

"She asked me if I felt safe. I told her I've never felt like this, so I didn't know, but I needed the chance to find out." Nik looked at me, gave me a quick kiss, and asked, "Am I safe here with you Jeff?"

I pulled her in to me and kissed her deeply. "Am I safe here with you Jeff?" She asked again when she broke the kiss.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck. I had my hands under her on her ass, and I carried her over to the bed. "Yes, Nik. You are as safe as you can possibly be with a man that is totally infatuated with you." I bent over to put her on the bed. When she let go of me, I tossed her up into the middle and climbed up and straddled her. Looking down into her eyes I said, "Our age difference, it means nothing to me if it means nothing to you. I want to explore you and who you are. I want to know every inch of your sexy body, and if you let me, I will show you how a real man treats a woman."

I kissed her, gently at first until her tongue went looking for mine. I took one hand and placed it on her breast. She took a sharp intake of breath, so I stopped the kiss and rose to look in her eyes. I saw nothing but lust in the eyes looking back at me. "Please?" It was a plea, she wanted me. It was the first time in my life I had seen someone who wanted me for who I was and not what I could do for them. We were like kindred spirits finding each other after eons of searching. She was not a normal Thai girl I had to remind myself. She no longer wanted me for however much money she could get from me. She was an American in Thai clothing. Here was a woman who believed she had finally found a man that completed her.

I answered her plea with a kiss. My hand slowly moved under her so I could find the zipper to the dress. When I had it open, I pulled it off her shoulder to her small breasts with those glorious puffy nipples. I gave one a squeeze and she whimpered into my mouth. I felt her hands at the robe and opened it up and finding my hardening cock. She broke the kiss and said, "I can't take you again like last night, not this soon."

"I know baby, don't worry. This is all about you right now."

I started pulling off her dress. She moved in a rocking motion back and forth so that it came off easily. She moaned when I came and took one of those little cone-shaped nipples into my mouth. "Oh, fuck yes Jeff. Suck my little titties make them know you own them. I'm yours. My body belongs to you. I want you to own me. Not only outside, but my heart and my mind. Take me. Make my very soul know that I belong to you."

I stopped. "You mean that don't you?" I asked her.

She looked at me. Tears coming into her eyes and falling down the side of her face, puddling around the side of her nose. I reached and wiped them away. "I have never meant anything so much as I do right now. You only have to accept what I'm offering. My heart, my body, my soul. It's all for you. Just take it. I'm yours."

"Nik are you sure you know what you are saying? You have only known me for less than a day."

"I know," she was looking in my eyes and I could see tears starting. "I know in my heart that this is real. Deep in me, I feel like I have been searching for you all my life and now I've found you."

I kissed her again while she cried in my arms. We made our way up to the pillows and flung my robe and her clothes to the floor. She took my cock and slowly stroked it while we kissed. My hand finding her also erect and standing at full attention. I lifted her up and turned her over, bringing her into my mouth. Her own mouth on my cock. I felt her lick it. She was not just kissing, but also licking and sucking, she was worshiping my cock.

I reached up and put a hand on each of her butt cheeks and pulled her down onto my face. Her clit fully engulfed by my mouth. My tongue flicked it while my lips sucked it all in. I avoided her small pucker hole, knowing how sensitive and sore it must be, but I gave the rest of her a full groping. When I took my mouth from her clit and let my tongue lick down to where her vagina should be and licked the skin all around moving toward her ass, she gave a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh, fuck Jeff, that feels so..."

She didn't finish what she wanted to say, because my tongue reached her tight little pucker hole, that only 10 hours ago had my cock fully in it to the hilt. When my tongue hit that mark, she erupted. My neck and upper chest got most of it. I was able to get my mouth down and suck out the last few drops. My god she tasted like honey to me.

I guess she got very sensitive because she got off me and told me, "No more, I can't take any more of your mouth. Just let me claim my prize." And with that she attacked my cock. Putting as much of me in her mouth as she could, while her hand was stroking what she couldn't get in her mouth. Her other hand fondling my balls.

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers
12