Debauchery - Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do that so fucking good Nik." I told her looking down at her eyes that were watching me as she sent to work. Every so often she would take her mouth from me and lick down the shaft to suck in a ball. She would then lick up and down and take in the other. Then flicking her tongue over the whole sack, she would slide her lips back up. I could feel them sucking. Back up to where the tip of her tongue would drive into my pee hole before she would take as much of me back into her mouth as she could.

This continued for about 10 minutes. She seemed to know when to stop what she was doing, knowing I was going to blow, and went to licking down to my balls and doing it all over again. She kept eye contact with me all the while. I finally realized what I needed to do to get the release I was needing.

I looked her dead in the eyes and said, "I accept you, Kannika. I want everything. You have given me your body, and with your words you have given me your heart, and now I'm going to take your soul."

I reached down and took her glossy black hair in my hands and pulled her up with me as I stood. I forced her down to her knees and guided her mouth to my cock. I pulled her into me, and she took half of me. Then I released it. I felt her start to gag and I relaxed my grip. She shook her head no and reached around to grab my ass and hold me there. Blast after blast went down her throat. It seemed like 8 or 9 blasts of jizz flooded down her throat and into her stomach. When I was finished, she pulled away. Tears in her eyes, but also a satisfaction that she had fought a battle, and won.

"I may be yours now Jeff, but I think you are also mine."

"Yes, Nik." I said and meant every word I was about to say. "You own me mind, body, and soul."

We got up out of the bed and Nik lead me into the shower. After we got out and dried off and dressed, I suggested going to the mall and getting her some new clothes for her to have here at my hotel room. She liked that idea and off we went, but not before I left a couple of 20-baht bills on the bed for the housekeepers.

I stopped at the front desk and informed them that I now had a permanent guest staying with me and needed a second card for the room's door. Nik showed the man her passport card so he could take down her information. *Hmmm, Kannika Franklin, now why didn't I think of asking her what her last name was? Oh, crap! She doesn't know mine.* I started laughing, Nik gave me a confused look. "I'll tell you in a bit," I said as the guy handed her back the ID and the second card.

We walked over to where the Hilton joined with the Central Pattaya Mall and I said, "I noticed on the passport card your last name is Franklin."

"Oh, my god! I never told you my last name?"

"Well, it's only fair. I never told you mine." I laughed and told her, "It's Stephens. Spelled with a P H."

"I don't have a middle name. My adopted family named me Nicholas Kiet Franklin. But when I was applying for the name change, I dropped Keit."

"What does Kiet mean?"

"Honorable."

"My middle name is what made me laugh at yours. My full name is Jefferson Franklin Stephens. My father was a huge 'founding fathers' kind of guy."

"I like it, although you could pass as Thomas Jefferson better than you could as Ben Franklin," she said with a wry smile.

"How long until your Visa runs out here in Thailand?"

"In about 5 weeks. Why?"

"If this," I pointed to her and me as I said it, "works out I want you to come with me."

"Come with you? You mean back to San Diego?"

"No, I'm not going back to America any time soon. I'm just starting my traveling to see the world. I would like to share the world with you."

She stopped dead in her tracks. I could see her face go through several emotions and she finally turned to me, "Just how..."

I kissed her. I held her to me and whispered in her ear, "I'm a millionaire remember?"

"But I..."

I kissed her again, harder, my tongue finding hers and as it followed me back into my mouth, I sucked on it. "More than you and I will ever be able to spend globetrotting in this lifetime."

"Jeff, can I finish a sentence please?"

I gave her a short laugh and said, "Sure."

"I would love to go with you, but I have others to consider. I was going to try and extend my Visa and become a citizen of Thailand again. My birth here should let me do that, and I can't just leave Anong like that. She relies on me too much now that we live together."

I stopped at an empty table near a food court and sat down, Kannika sitting across from me, and I held her hands and explained, "Hear me out." She nodded her head. "What if I gave Anong enough money to buy a home big enough for us all to live in? I know she has a small boy, and that's fine with me. I know I can't own land in Thailand so the land would have to be in Anong's name."

"You would do that?"

"If you and I are going to make this work between us, we both have to make a few sacrifices," I said with a grin. "Living with Anong and her son is my sacrifice, yours and hers is to live with me."

She laughed, "I would still get a job somewhere. I would not freeload off you and I know Anong would not either."

"You haven't gone to university yet; do you want to?"

"I haven't really thought about it."

"How about I pay for you both to go to university, and the two of you could work together somehow? Start a business? But stop the fishing for Charlie on the sidewalk of Beach Road."

She giggled, "Let's see where we are after the 3 weeks you are here. I will give you my answer before then."

"That's fair, just take your time and think about it. Now, let's find a woman's clothing store." I got up and held out my hand that she gladly accepted and together we were off on an adventure in this mall that I was sure I will get lost in eventually.

3 hours later, 14 different stores, and God knows how many steps, I was famished. "Nik, can we get a bite to eat?"

"Oh, fuck Jeff, I'm sorry I got so focused."

"It's ok babe, let's just find a place to get a bite of something."

She looked around and then started pulling me toward something she saw, "I hope you like French fries!" She led me to Potato Corner. "Trust me?" She said as I looked at the menu and couldn't understand any of it.

"I better trust you, otherwise I would just be pointing at the pictures and hoping for the best."

Nik started speaking to the girl behind the counter in Thai and then we were sitting down to what would only be called a bucket with what looked like 2 different flavors of chicken nuggets and 2 different flavors of fries. What kept me shaking my head was how much food and the two drinks were, I only paid the girl what amounted to $10 with a tip.

I also realized watching her that Nik was still just a teen aged girl. "Nik?" I started to ask as she was stuffing her mouth to what looked like BBQ flavored fries. "When is your birthday?"

"Mmaba borf," she said behind the mouthful of fries.

"What?"

She chewed a bit more and tried again, "May the fourth"

"Oh, may the fourth be with you too. So, I must wait nearly 8 months until you're no longer a teenager?"

She had just put in a mouthful of chicken, but still managed to stick her tongue out at me.

We ate and I got a few fries and chicken for myself. I will admit, the fries were killer. But what I thought was BBQ turned out to be something else entirely. I swear I had flames shooting out off my tongue. Nik had a fit of laughter as I downed my drink and ran to the counter to get another.

We finally left the mall and walked back up to the room with 5 bags of clothes. How the fuck do you go in that many stores and only have 5 bags? We were there for nearly 6 hours! For the most part Nik was showing me things and asking my opinion, but there were a few items that I wasn't allowed to see. Nik just asked me to go outside the store and wait while she bought whatever they were.

Back up in the room she was busy putting things away in an empty drawer, making sure when she got to one of the special bags I wasn't looking. It was almost 6:00pm when she finished and started taking off her clothes to change. Not embarrassed in the least, I was sitting out on the balcony watching every piece of clothing fall to the floor. My cock jumped and grew an inch for every piece. What surprised me was, or maybe it didn't surprise me, that she came out onto the balcony full naked and sat in my lap.

She kissed me, "Come and take a shower with me?"

She got up and didn't even wait for an answer, grabbing my hand and pulling me up to make me follow her. I wasn't going to complain. You do remember me saying that her ass is the best thing about her walking away, right?

In the bathroom she started the shower as I started unbuttoning my shirt. When she turned back, she slapped my hands away. "No, my job!"

She took her time and even slid the shirt off slowly, keeping eye contact with me all the while. When she reached my shorts, she followed them to the floor. She took my cock in one hand and raised it up so she could suck on one of my balls and then the other, then slowly lick up the underside until she reached the top and put me in her hot wet mouth.

"Fuck Nik, I'm not going to last long," I said as she started using one hand to pump and the other to fondle my balls.

She was taking me as far as she could. 5 of my 9 inches was in her mouth at one point. I felt the tip move down past the back of her throat. "Oh, fuck Nik!" I exploded down her throat; she took it all.

When I was done, she stood and pulled me into the water. I kissed her. My tongue exploring her mouth for the slightly salty taste of my cum. She pulled away, "Trying to taste yourself in my mouth? You're wasting your time; it all went straight down my throat."

"Kissing you is never going to be a waste of time."

"I bet you say that to all the naked girls who just gave you a blowjob."

I looked down at the water hitting the shower floor, and then out the window watching the boats bob on the water.

"Jeff?" She turned my head back so she could look into my eyes. "Jeff, how many women have you been with?"

"Including you and Anong?" I replied.

"Yes."

"5."

"Are you telling me that in what, 40 odd years you would have been interested in women, you were only with 3 before yesterday?"

"Yes."

"Fucking stupid bitches!"

"Huh?"

"Jeff, baby you may think that you're not handsome, but there are girls out there, like me, that will think you are totally hot, although Anong and I are going to make you put on a few more pounds."

I laughed, "It's because I walk everywhere, and I've never really eaten any kind of junk food since I've been out of University."

"Well, lunch was a good start then. But we did walk through that mall a lot, damn."

Nik kissed me as I took the soap from her to slide it all over her chest. Yes, I paid special attention to her tits. Small, but mighty dang cute. Then paid some extra attention to her clit. I had to start thinking that way. It may look to be tiny 4-inch-long cock when erect, but she was a woman.

After we were finished and dried off, I took a moment to savor the sight of her. She caught me looking and stuck her tongue out at me, turned, and shook her ass. Then she walked over to the drawer where her clothes were. "What are we doing tonight?" She asked.

"I haven't thought about it," I replied. "Do you have a suggestion?"

She thought it over a second before saying, "Runway? It's about a 20-minute walk, but I would be able to take you down Soi 6 and show you off to all the bar bitches."

I laughed, "I have read about both and I'm game."

"Cool, now let's see here," she turned back to the dresser and opened my drawer. "These," she tossed a pair of white Lululemon golf shorts over to me. At the next drawer she pulled out a pair of gold and black Versace boxers, and finally at the closet she found a black Dolce & Gabbana button up with short sleeves. "Yeah, I'm taking you down Soi 6 on our way to Runway, and taking you back along the other side to let both get a good look at my man. Mmm, I wonder where that cute girl that brought breakfast this morning is?" She looked me dead serious in the eye and asked, "Any chance you would bring her with us if she found us?"

She turned back and pulled out a black dress of her own and went over to the bed and laid it out. She turned to me and said, "Matching in our Dolce & Gabbana."

She picked it back up and stepped into it. The dress seemed to be a mixture of silk and spandex and showed off everything. It was like the designer had her in mind when they made that dress. So, this is one of the 'go out and wait for me' purchases. Yeah, I was fine with this one. She looked fabulous.

"Are you going to wear underwear?"

"Oh, silly me," she giggled and went back to her drawer. "Here we go." She pulled out something that was a black lace thong but would ride high up on her waist for sure to show off her ass. She lifted the dress as she pulled them on and turned in a circle to show me and gave me a small twerk at the end. "What do you think? Oh, never mind." She giggled as she saw my growing erection.

"Nik, you look like a million bucks."

"Not quite, but between the two of us together we are a couple grand."

"Well, then aren't we just a grand couple?"

She stopped and turned back to me and stuck out her tongue. I was never going to get tired of that. She looked just so damn cute when she did it.

"Jeff, be a dear and bring me my handbag."

I reached over to the desk and picked it up and brought it over to her.

"Now, while you are there get dressed."

"Yes, dear," I said reaching for the Versace boxers. *Damn they feel nice,* I thought as I slipped them on followed by the D & C shirt.

Nik fished out a contact lens case and some solution from her bag and walked into the bathroom.

I finished with the shirt and pulled on the golf shorts and then tucked in the shirt. I turned around and walked over to where I left my Birks and slipped them on as Nik came back out of the bathroom.

"Fuck me!"

"I will later baby."

"No, your eyes." They were green. Bright emerald green. The look of them nearly stopped my heart. "You are fucking gorgeous!"

She came over and kissed me, "Thank you lover. Shall we go?" As she slipped on the heals, that I didn't see that she had. Must have been in her bag. They too were a shiny black to match her hair and dress.

"I'll allow the Birks tonight, Jeff, but we will get you something a bit dressier for occasions when you wear something like this." She said as she made a flourishing gesture at my attire.

"They are comfortable for walking."

"Oh baby, I will introduce you to Cole Haan. My daddy swears by them. They are dress shoes that you can even wear sans socks."

"I am at your mercy." I pulled her to me and slipped her hand through my arm. "Shall we go?"

"Yes, on to Soi 6 so I can watch those bitches drool."

~~~~~

Stay tuned for a surprise encounter for Jeff in chapter 4.

12