Debauchery - Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Jeff meets the third sister Noi.
11.2k words
4.7
3.4k
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

Note: All persons having sex are over the age of 18 and are consenting.

~~~~~~

Chapter 05 - Noi, Stonehenge, and dinosaurs oh my!

It was Saturday morning and I woke up first again. Habits are hard to break, rising with the sun. Nik was lying stretched out along my side and she felt really good being there. Her hand was on my cock so I slipped out gently, and went to do my morning routine in the bathroom. When I came back out Nik was lying on her stomach, but snuggling a pillow her head was on. I will admit I stood there and watched her breathing, her ass two perfect cheeks of brown perfection. *Damn, how did I get so lucky?*

Oh, yeah, of course I ogled her ass for more than a few minutes.

I had my robe on from the bathroom and so I walked out onto the balcony to look out at the boats bobbing on the water. The waves that lapped the shore here were almost nothing to what I was used to seeing in San Diego. We were in a corner room so the right side of the balcony where the hot tub was looked down to the roof-top infinity pool. I was going to have to check that out soon, there were trees growing in the pool, must be some kind of pot, I couldn't really see from here.

I looked north and saw where the beach made a slight hook out before ending and the buildings of the city looked endless. Today I was going to get to explore some of it. Looking to the left the beach ended up around where Walking Street was. I could see the hills that continued to sweep out to the east of there to where the big letters were that spelled PATTAYA in huge red letters with a small white scripted 'city' after it.

I must have been out there longer than I thought because I heard the shower starting up behind me. I looked through the full-length window and saw Nik getting under the water, she of course saw me and so she stuck out her tongue. I first thought that all the glass was so that guests could look out at the view, I was sure enjoying the view looking in. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She was so beautiful.

I walked back in and ordered room service. Bacon, eggs, toast, sausage, and fruit with coffee for 2, I smiled as I hung up the phone, for two; I was in a dream for sure. Wasn't I? I looked into the bathroom; I could hear the shower but couldn't see Nik from where I stood. No, this is real, she's real. I sighed; how do I feel about her? Do I love her? No, I knew it wasn't love, but definite lust. I enjoyed being with her, every second of time spent with her was another moment longer in bliss. Then there was Anong; her sister. I knew I wanted to see her again and know more about her and meet her son Aroon. And then there was the third sister Noi, who I would meet today, Also Thai-American, but has lived in Thailand, from what I learned from Nik, off and on for the last 12 years.

Nik was out of the shower and came walking over to me, naked of course. She had her long hair, still wet from the shower, hanging down on one side. She took my breath away she was so beautiful. "I just ordered breakfast," I said as she kissed me.

"Did you get me some fruit?"

"Yes, and your eggs sunny side up."

She kissed me again and then turned away back to the bathroom to dry her hair, "Thank you lover," and she gave me a show as she went. Doing a run-way model walk that emphasized her long legs and ass. I took another deep breath and blew it out. She knew how to start my engine; my cock grew behind the robe watching her.

I went back out to the balcony and sat down to wait for the food. Nik's hair would take some time to dry and brush out; there was a lot of it.

Eventually there was a knock on the door, and I answered. There was a young man this time. I greeted him with a, "Hi there. How are you?" And allowed him to bring the cart into the room.

"Fine sir, thank you," he said in a heavy Thai accent.

I gave him one of my 20-baht bills and he left, but not after I caught him sneaking a look at Nik in the bathroom with her hair dryer. I couldn't blame him as I looked too and gave him a wink. "Thank you," I told him and smiled as he left and closed the door behind him.

"Nik, breakfast," I called to her.

"Just a few more minutes."

I wheeled the cart over to the table and spread everything out. It smelled delicious. Nik finally came out. Her luxurious black hair falling behind her did a swaying motion. It was almost alive the way it moved down her back to brush her ass. She sat down and took a slice of mango and bit into it. "Are you ready for today?"

"I can't wait."

"She will probably take you to the Sanctuary of Truth and Nong Nooch for sure."

"Is the Sanctuary of Truth a temple?"

"Kind of. It's actually not finished. It was supposed to be a museum, half temple and half castle. Nong Nooch is a garden. It has one part where the bushes are trimmed in geometric shapes and in the center is like these huge stones that look like Stonehenge."

"That sounds nice, I would really like to see that."

"Yeah, it's really cool. There are a lot of different gardens there. It's like 500 acres or so."

I smiled to myself and hid the laugh. When Kannika was relaxed and not paying attention, she slipped into just being a teenaged girl with the way she would talk. I also noticed the green contacts were out of her eyes and her glasses were back on, but she was still one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. *Hmm, sexy Asian schoolgirl role play anyone?* I shook my head and sighed.

"What was that long sigh for?"

"Oh, never mind. Just daydreaming I guess."

She stuck her tongue out at me and took a bite of toast she had dipped into her sunny side up egg.

I looked around the room. There were no clocks. I got up and reached for my watch on the desk. 7:32, time to get dressed if I wanted to meet Noi in the lobby by 8:00.

I fished around my clothes drawer and found the maroon shirt and olive shorts I told her I would be wearing.

"Commando," Nik said as I started to pull out some boxer shorts.

"What?"

"Go commando today."

"Why?"

"For one, to show off the size of your cock to Noi, and second, it will help you get some air up your legs to keep the boys cooler. It's a jungle out there!"

I laughed, "Ok for the breeze up the legs, but I don't think Noi will want to see a bulge in my shorts if I see a pretty girl."

"Oh, she will probably notice right away after you see her. She's fucking gorgeous!"

"She can't look better than you do right now."

She smiled and stuck her tongue out at me again. "Jeff, listen you're really kind to keep telling me that, but you have no idea how fucking beautiful Noi actually is. She won beauty contests as a child; she won the Miss Teen Utah when she was 17 and was runner-up for Miss Utah at 19."

"So, you are telling me she was raised in Utah?"

I got the tongue again as I put on my Birks, "I'm serious Jeff!"

I came over to her and gave her a kiss. "I know you are. I'm just playing with you. I always take you seriously. You just sometimes walk into my sarcasm so easily I can't help myself."

Her turn to kiss me. "Listen, you will fall for her; hard. Every man who sees her does. I just wanted to warn you and give you the heads up. Hell, she's my, somewhat, sister I'm in lust with her."

"I think I'll be okay Nik."

"Well, it will also depend on how she's dressed also. She's very, uh, 'chesty' might be the right word. They are natural, they are big, and they make you want to bury your face in them."

"I'll take it all under advisement counselor." I said as I kissed her again. "See you at dinner? Say hi to Anong for me and tell her that her lover misses her."

"Do you have my Line saved in your phone?"

"Yes dear."

"Call me if you need anything."

"Yes dear."

"Fuck you, Jeff!"

"Yes dear, I will later," and out the door I went. I could see her tongue sticking out at me in my mind as I shut the door started walking to the elevator.

I got down to the lobby and looked at my watch; 7:53. Probably a few more minutes so I found a seat near the front doors and waited.

At just before 8am a woman came through the doors wearing an orange top and a black skirt with what looked like daises all over it. The top, however, was the first thing to catch my attention because it showed off quite a bit of her midriff and cleavage. It was definitely a top that was made to show off her assets and there was plenty to show off. The next thing I noticed was her long hair was dark at the top but halfway down it started turning into a silver color at the end. She came straight up to me.

Nik was right, this woman was a fucking goddess! "Hello Jeff," she had just a slight bit of accent to her melodic voice, "it's really good to meet you." She had her hand extended to shake but I was awestruck.

I finally snapped back to reality and took her offered hand. "I'm sorry Noi, Nik warned me, but I was still not prepared for you, I guess. You look like... I'm not even sure I know how to describe how you look."

"Well take a good look handsome, and you're mine for the next two days."

"Nik said she was going to go see Anong and Aroon today and meet up with us for dinner."

"That's cool," she said. "Are you ready to see some sites?"

"I don't know what you can possibly show me that would top what I'm seeing right here."

She smiled and came closer to say, "I see Nik probably had a say in dressing you."

It was then I felt my growing erection. It must have been obvious to Noi. "I'm sorry, but..."

"No need to apologize Jeff. Nik asked me to show off for you too. However, don't do the commando again. It's actually illegal here in Thailand to not wear underwear."

"You might have to wait here and give me a minute while I go back up and spank her."

She giggled, "Later, because she would enjoy it too much and you wouldn't be back for an hour or more, knowing her." Noi was a lot like Kannika, in personality. They were both quick with their comments back to people and very flirty. "Now, any ideas on what you would like to see?"

"Nik said the Sanctuary of Truth and Nong Noosh."

Noi sighed and shook her head. "Nik pronounces things like an American, her accent is terrible. It's spelled N O O C H in English, but sounds like a U and a K sound, like the shortened word for nuclear. 'nong nuke'."

"Nong Nooch, got it. You said Nik has an accent when she speaks?"

"Yes, and it gets pretty bad when she's not paying attention, which is most of the time actually. Anong has been trying to break all the bad habits she has with the consonant sounds."

"I thought she spoke Thai good; she would carry on conversations with people."

"Oh, she knows the language, she's fluent in it like a native, but she has an American accent to it. Think of her as sounding to a native Thai like someone from Australia or Scotland talking to you."

"I never thought about it like that. You learned through your father, right?"

"Yes, his parents, my grandparents, immigrated to America just before he was born, he is first generation American. He grew up in San Francisco and learned English of course, but always spoke Thai at home. He became an assistant to the Ambassador to Thailand and met my mother, who is also Anong's mother, while he was here. When I was born, he brought me back to America and I followed the same path, learned English in school, but only spoke Thai in the home. It was a really good way of becoming bi-lingual."

"I do notice a very slight accent. Almost like what a Canadian or someone from the East Coast of America would sound like to me. Just a different way of sounding certain letters."

"That's a good way of looking at it, I'm told that I also have a slight accent when I speak Thai. But to someone like Nik it's not noticeable, but hers is really noticeable."

"Well, I'm ready for an adventure. Let's go," I said with a smile.

We were just leaving when I remembered, "We are going to take the Baht-Bus, right?"

"Not right now let's grab a taxi and go to Nong Nooch first. It is about a 40-minute drive and will take us about 4 hours to walk through it all. So, let's plan on having lunch there."

We walked out the door and there were two cabs waiting for riders. Noi talked to the first driver, and he told her he would take us there for 400 baht. I paid him and we were off.

I won't bore you with the details of the garden here, but let's just say it was as breathtaking as my companion; I enjoyed it immensely. We had lunch around noon while we were there. I ate sushi and had a bowl of Vietnamese Pho Ga. It was light and filling, just like the conversations I was having with Noi.

On the way back we stopped at a few other places of interest, leaving the Sancturary of Truth until tomorrow since it was on the other side of Pattaya, on top of a small hill overlooking the water.

We arrived back at the Hilton at 5pm and got out of the cab. Noi agreed to come up to the room to see if Nik was there. We got up to the room and no Nik. Noi took out her phone and sent her a message while I led her out to the table on the balcony. She pointed to the north and said, "You see where the beach curves out and the hills behind, that is where Sanctuary of Truth is, on the northeast side looking out to the water. We will be having dinner at Sky Gallery on the south side over there where the Pattaya sign is but on the other side of those hills. Again, overlooking the water.

Her phone buzzed and she picked it up. She frowned a bit and said, "She said Anong went out to do some grocery shopping and left her there to watch Aroon. She's not sure when Anong will be back. It's still early so we can wait. Anong's apartment is in Jomtien on the other side of the restaurant from us so she will meet us there."

"That's okay, I could use another hour or two before dinner."

"You have been really sweet and down-to-earth today, Jeff, Nik wasn't lying when she said you were a rare find."

"Thank you, Noi. I have never seen a reason to be rude or disrespectful of anyone before, and I don't see why having money now should change that."

She leaned forward a bit and said, "Was she telling me the truth about other parts of you?"

"I don't have a clue what she said about me."

"Well, we have some time to kill, maybe I'll just have to find out for myself if she was telling the truth."

Noi stood up and walked back into the room, she pulled off her top as she went, and it went to the floor. Her skirt was next followed by her shoes and when she reached the bed the only thing she had left on was a pair of black lace panties. She climbed up onto the bed and looked back at me, "Coming?"

I got up and followed her lead. The shirt came off and onto the floor, then I walked out of the Birks and began to undo the shorts. When I reached the bed, she turned around and I got the full view of those glorious breasts. They were big DDs with huge areola and nipples that stood out about an inch from them. I let the shorts drop to the floor and her eyes widened as she saw my semi-hard cock for the first time.

"Nope, she wasn't lying about that either. Come here!" She said as she went farther onto the bed to let me up. I got up on the bed and she put out a hand to my chest that made me sit back on my heels. She bent over and took my growing cock in one hand and then lowered her mouth to it. "Mmmm, so big, yet soft skin. You are going to feel really good in me."

I put a hand on the back of her head to encourage her. She was taking as much as she could, but she started to gag after about 5 inches. This went on for a few minutes then I made the choice, it was my turn. I lifted her off me and then pushed her back into the pillows. I then took her knees and slowly let my hands drift down her thighs. She was making purring noises. I lowered my head and was following the trail my hands made with my lips kissing her inch by inch down her legs, making sure both sides were getting equal attention. When my hands reached her pelvis, I slowly spread her legs open as I laid down, my face now inches from her pussy. She had a very puffy lipped pussy. Everything was hidden so that only a slit was seen. Above the slit was a small runway strip of pubic hair that was nicely trimmed.

I got closer and kissed on either side of her slit. She was taking deep breaths in with every kiss I made. Then I very lightly licked her from the bottom end of her slit to the top. The noises she made let me know I was doing everything right. After a couple more light licks I started to press harder with my tongue and opened her up. On the about third lick I got deep enough to get my first taste of her.

She was sweet and musky at the same time. I like it. I had read that all pussies tasted different, but this was only the fourth pussy I've ever tasted. I could honestly say however, I liked hers the best. I brought my hands up so my fingers could pull open her labia majora and reveal her labia minora. My tongue kept exploring and it finally found her damp hole. I pressed my tongue inside and her breathing quickened. I licked upward and found the little nub of her clit which I made circles around before I put my lips to it to suck it in.

To be honest, I was working on instinct and internet. I have only done this twice before with women I've dated, and then Anong here, neither had been as responsive as Noi was. She put her hands on both sides of my head and was bucking up into my mouth as I worked on going between sucking and licking her clit and labia. Every fourth or fifth time down I would stick my tongue into her hot fuck hole as far as I could get it. Noi for her part was all, "Oh fuck. Yes, like that," and various chipmunk sounds in between.

"Oh, fuck Jeff, you're going to make me cum." She pulled me up and onto her clit hard and raised herself up off the bed. I took the hint and sucked on in while my tongue made little circles around it and over it. Her breathing got fast and then, "Ohhhhh FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!" She screamed as I felt her gush out against my lower lip, and some went into my mouth, but the rest splashed out over my chin and neck. She tasted wonderful. She finally settled back onto the bed, her breathing still fast, "My god get up here and fuck me now, please."

I pulled myself up on my hands and knees and crawled up to her so that my cock brushed against her pussy. She reached for my head and pulled me in for a deep kiss, "Kannika and Anong will be sharing you now for as long as you're here. Do you understand me?" She then moved one hand down to guide my cock into her. I pushed down slightly, and she swiped my cock's head all along her slit. It felt good having her do that. After about a half dozen or so swipes I felt her pull down and I obliged and pressed farther while she helped the tip of my cock find her hot wet hole.

"Oh, fuck you're a big fucker!" After I was about two inches in, "slowly now, let me get used to you, holy fuck you are going to stretch me farther than ever before. I've had big cocks but fuck the size of this thing!"

I stopped my descent into her and started to pump myself in and out. I was starting to speed up when she said, "Keep going, give me all you've got Jeff. I'm deep." And so, she was. I was soon pumping all 9 inches into her. At some point I raised up and her legs were wrapping around me. I watched her huge mounds of tit flesh bounce with every thrust, she put one hand on one and started to squeeze and twist her nipple, the other hand went to her mouth where she began to suck on her thumb. "Mmmm. Ohhh. Mmmm. Yes. Just. Like. That," she said to me behind her thumb.

I felt her clenching around my cock. "Fuck me, I'm going to cum agaaaaiiiinnnn!" She closed her lips around her thumb and sucked on it hard, and I felt her gushing again as I was on an outward stroke and my cock was nearly forced out of her by her clenching and spasming pussy walls. She splashed all over my chest and cock, which I quickly moved back and forth through the stream and over her clit. Noi would have been screaming if not for her thumb, as she kept squirting. When she let up, I lined back up and thrust back into her, my hands now on her hips and pulling her onto my cock as much as I was thrusting with my hips. Thank you, Gina Valentina, for your films, and for all those lucky guys who have fucked you like that. You teach average guys like me how to really fuck a woman.

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers