Debauchery - Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noi recovered enough to make the decision she wanted another position. She reached out without saying a word and pushed me off her. She kept pushing me until I was on my back, and she was on top of me. She guided me back into her and leaned forward putting her hands on my chest and began fucking me cowgirl. She was really going at it when she stopped and sat down fully on my cock. I could feel her pussy walls clenching, and her whole body began to shake. Her eyes were rolled back up where I could only see white. She was coming again. When she began to recover again, she began to fuck herself on me slowly. When she was able to focus, she looked down at me and leaned in for a kiss, "I think I'm fucking in love with your cock."

"Well, it's in love with your pussy that's for sure. You feel so fucking fantastic!"

She kissed me again and sat up to have me fully inside and then started moving her hips back and forth. Her clit rubbing on my pubic hair, my cock only moving about an inch or so in and out. Every time she came forward, I could feel the tip of my cock rub on her cervix. "I want you to cum inside of me Jeff. I want to feel you fill up my insides with your hot cum. I want to then taste you mixed with me on your cock." She started rocking faster, "I want you Jeff," faster and faster, she was really moving now. "Cum for me!"

And cum I did. I shot load after load of hot gooey cum deep into her to splash against her cervix. "Yes! Cum in me Jeff, I feel it, it's so warm." I felt her pussy clenching again, and Noi came with me, her pussy milking me for every drop. When we were both spent, she slowly got off my cock and started to slide down so she could suck me, but I stopped her and turned her around instead. She looked down at me as I was turning her, lust in her eyes, and I said, "I want to taste us too."

We got into a 69 position, and she started licking my cock clean. I had tasted my saltiness before in other women's mouths, but never mixed with a woman's pussy. The musky scent was first with a slight sweetness. I saw my white cum oozing out of her fuck hole to run down to her clit and drip onto my chest. I took an exploratory taste near the bottom of her hole and wasn't turned off by the taste there so decided to dive into her. My tongue gave me the sense I was eating cooked mushrooms. The slickness of her pussy and taste was not off putting, so I dove in farther until my lips were covering her and I started sucking the cum from her pussy and swallowed it. I was going to lick and suck her clean while she did the same to me.

This went on for several minutes. I could feel my cock still rock hard as she was sucking and licking. Her hand stroking the shaft and fondling my ball sack. I started licking her from clit to ass listening to her make moaning noises into my cock. I guess she decided that she needed more so she got up and sat down on my cock in reverse cowgirl. She didn't waste any time and started bouncing up and down.

This went on for several minutes until I decided to try something I saw in a porn. As I pushed her forward, I told her, "Grab on to my ankles and hang on." She did and I sat up reaching around her to grab her tits in both hands and started rolling my hips. I was doing the same to her as she did to me earlier, damn this felt good, her pussy and her breasts. She got into the rocking motion with me and started moving faster and soon I felt her pussy clench and Noi came for the fifth time in probably a half-hour.

"That was fucking awesome," she said. "But now I want a good pounding. Think you have enough left to take me doggie?"

"Oh, hell yeah!" I said and pulled her to me as I turned over, keeping my cock embedded in her hot wet fuck hole. "Next time I'm ready to cum though I want you to flip on your back so I can cum on these fucking luscious mounds you have."

She giggled and said, "Well then come on big boy," as she settled in on all fours, "bang me until you need to, and I'll see you cumin' on the other side."

She sounded just like Nik in that instant, and I laughed and started pounding her. I could feel my balls slap against where her clit would be and wondered how many times, I could get her to cum again before I did. "Yes, harder Jeff, let me feel those balls slap my clit," she said mirroring the image my imagination was already seeing. "Fuck you're good!"

As I got into a good rhythm, I grabbed her hips for leverage and gave her all I could, just pounding her hard at first. "Oh. Fuck. Yes. Pound. That. Pussy. Baby," each word said as I slammed into her. Then I sped up until I was going as fast as I could and keep up the rhythm. I could soon feel the telling signs of clenching and moaning, Noi was coming for a sixth time. "Oh, fuck me!" she said and fell forward onto her face, her body shaking and then she squirted, forcing my cock out of her with the force. "Oh, fuck put it back in!"

My cock entered back into her gaping pussy, and I began fucking her again, her head still down on the bed, which raised her ass up, so I pulled out and stood up. Lining my cock once again I bent at my knees and drove my cock nearly straight downward all the way in. I really fucked her then, and I mean I FUCKED HER! I found I could pound her with more force using my knees combined with my hips. I still used my hips in a rocking motion but combined with my knees my cock acted like a piston in a race car. "Tell me how much you love this cock, Noi!" I demanded of her.

"I am fucking in love with that cock. I'm in love with your cock, Jeff. Make my pussy belong to your cock," Noi practically yelled it. If there were any neighbors, I'm sure they heard her. I glanced up at the open balcony doors. I'm sure the people down at the pool did anyway. I kept the pace and eventually felt my balls tighten and I pulled out and said, "Get on your back." Noi quickly flipped over as I knelt on one knee over her and began to quickly stroke my cock.

The cum shot out of me and splashed onto her right breast and then I moved so her left one got the second splash. She then took my cock away from me and stroked the remaining streams out onto her chest between her mounds of tit flesh. After the last bit came out, she said, "Get down here and titty fuck me before you go soft." I got down on both knees, my cock going between her massive breasts, and she began to pump my cock with them. My cock was completely smothered by her mounds of tit flesh. It felt like nothing I could have imagined. "My, my," Noi said looking up at me. "You have some stamina for a skinny white guy. You're still hard. Want to go for round three?"

"I would love nothing more, except we are both sweaty and now sticky with cum, and we need to shower before we go meet up with Nik at the restaurant."

She gave a little pout with her mouth and said, "Spoil sport," and stuck out her tongue.

"You and Nik may not be blood relatives Noi, but you do have some of the same mannerisms you know that?"

She put a couple of fingers through the cum on her chest and brought it up to her lips and wiped it off with her tongue, "Mmm so good." Noi said in English then switched to Thai, "Mana thirạk. Xab na hi chan schun laea saxad." Coming from her in a lust filled voice.

"What?" I asked her as she allowed me to pull her up as I got off the bed.

"I said, 'Come lover. Shower me fresh and clean'," and she took my hand and led me into the shower and turned on the water before turning around and kissing me. "I just wanted to let you know, I wasn't looking to do that with you. I just couldn't help it after seeing your cock outlined all day in those shorts, and then Nik saying you were the biggest, she had ever seen."

"Blame it all on Nik then, she's the one who made me go commando. She said something about wanting to show off to you."

She laughed, "I'll have to repay her somehow. But really, I wanted you to know I'm not this way. I don't fall into bed with every guy I meet."

"I understand, and I'm honored I could get such a rise out of such a beautiful woman. I am not what you would call a babe magnet in any sense of the definition."

"But you more than make up for it in knowing how to fuck a woman. They say action speaks louder than words? Well, your actions speak louder than vision. A woman doesn't always look for the most handsome man in a bar, sometimes they are looking for the one best hung, and then praying he knows how to use it."

We got cleaned up and dried off. Noi used Nik's hair dryer while I dressed and went out to the balcony to let my hair dry, well as little as there was it wouldn't take long. She came out of the bathroom and slipped back into her clothes and joined me. I saw that she had her phone and was typing away to someone, I assumed Nik.

She put her phone down and said, "Jeff, how serious are you with Kannika?"

"I have never met anyone who I have just instantly clicked with." She used Nik's full first name, so I knew she was serious. "I am not experienced with women or having money. This is all so new to me. I don't know if I just got lucky finding her, or if it was fate. I don't know if this is lust we are feeling, or the beginning of love, but I know I have feelings for her Noi. Nik and Anong, hearing the story of all three of you. I feel like I have a need to make life better for Anong, but I also want Nik to feel loved."

"I want you to promise me something," she said with a dead look seriousness.

"Anything Noi, just name it."

"Don't let Kannika break your heart."

"I'm too afraid that I'm going to break hers."

She sighed, "She's too young to be able to reign in her emotions. I can hear it in her voice when she talks about you. I think she believes she's in love with you."

"We talked about me leaving after my three weeks here to travel the world. I asked her to come with me if she and I still felt this way about each other. The only thing giving me any pause right now is the age difference."

"It won't mean a thing to her, ever. Even though she's American raised, she was still born a Thai. It's in our DNA to be subservient to a man who will care for us and give us what we need to survive. Call it a nesting instinct on steroids. Right now, I'm fighting that feeling big time with you, as I'm sure Anong is as well."

She kept eye contact while we talked. I could tell how serious she was. My turn to sigh. "I understand Noi, I really do. But I don't think I'll be able to tell her no if I need to let her go. Maybe it's just some 'curse' when Western men meet an Asian woman. We fall so hard and think we are in love. That allows the trap to happen. Bar girls take advantage of it."

"Kannika is not Thai in that sense. She is not looking to take advantage of you like a bar girl would. Right now, she's not after your money. She's after your affection and love. She want's attention and you're giving it to her."

"You just described what she is," I laughed, "a teen aged girl."

Noi laughed too and the seriousness was broken. Her phone rang and she answered in Thai, "Swasdi," she paused listening. "Khxbkhun bxk thex wa rea ca pị phb thex thi nan." She hung up and put her phone down. "That was Anong. Nik is taking a shower and will meet us there at Sky Gallery. We should give her another 15 minutes or so and then we can leave."

"Okay, and I want you to know that I understand everything you said about Nik and her feelings. I hope you understand that I am more protective of her feelings than you realize."

"We will not say anything about what happened here to Nik, I don't know how she will take it."

"Noi, she basically pushed me into the arms of another girl last night. Practically pushed both of us together."

"That wasn't the same as this, or with you and Anong that first night. That girl was a ladyboy and was just as much as Nik wanting to experiment as you." She saw my confusion, "Nik calls or texts me when you are not looking. Yes, she basically 'groomed' the two of you together last night with that ladyboy. She knew what she was when she delivered the food cart and saw the interest that she had in you then, the way she looked at and talked about you. Nik just had it in her mind to set up a threesome, although she said that she ended up not fully following through with her end of it. I think she still gets self-conscious about her body."

"She's not that way with me. Hell, most of the time I can't get her to put clothes on."

"She feels safe and comfortable with you Jeff, that's why it's so important that you see that how deeply she has invested her feelings toward you."

"And you think if she knew I was with you..." I left it hang there.

"You see now? Why we will not tell her about this," and she pointed to the messed-up bed. "In fact," she got up and started to straighten the bed until she saw all the wetness that had come from her cum, "Oh dear."

"There is another full set in the top of the wardrobe. I will call and ask room service to bring a new set for the bed and to pick up these while we are at dinner." I went to the phone to make the request. After I hung up, I said, "They will be here in about 15 minutes and said to leave the ones in the wardrobe and they will just replace the whole bedding on there." I took my wallet and put two 20-baht bills on the bed for the person changing the bedding. "Come on, let's go."

I held the door open for her and she walked out before turning back and running into the bathroom. When she came back, she had a smile and said, "Just checking to make sure that it looked like we took separate showers."

She stopped and pulled me in for a kiss, "And that's the last one of those you get from me tonight also."

We walked toward the elevator, and I said, "Nik said that PDA is nearly illegal in Thailand?"

"Yes, it is. Don't ever try and kiss a Thai girl in public. They will not let you for one, and if you were to try anyway you may find a slap or a drink in your face. However, once you are in private, we will be more than happy to kiss you anywhere you wish."

We shared a laugh and walked out in the humid Thailand heat and to the nearest cab. Noi said something to him in Thai and turned to me, "145-baht". I handed him 160 and said to him, "Don't run anyone over, but don't make us late." Noi translated to him and then we all laughed as we got in and rode off.

The sunset just began over the water. I sighed. "What are you thinking about?" Noi asked.

"Just thinking about my how my life is now and," I leaned over, kissed her neck, and whispered, "Does this count as PDA?"

She giggled and looked at the driver in his rear view mirror. "No, but anyone older than our driver by 10 years or so might frown about it."

"Good," I kissed her neck, got another giggle, and kept whispering, "I was thinking about how much my life had changed in just the last five days." I kissed her neck and got another giggle. "On Monday I was just a normal, less-than-average white guy, living in San Diego," another kiss, another giggle, "and today, I'm in the back of a taxicab, in what most men would consider paradise. I'm with one of the most beautiful women in the world, and I'm kissing her neck," one last kiss, and one last giggle, and I sat back up.

It was her time to lean into me and whisper, "I'm beginning to see why Kannika is falling in love with you," and she pulled back just enough so that she could turn my head and kiss me on the lips. She sat back up looking at the driver in the mirror, "Mịmi xari hi du thi ni."

That brought a lot of laughter from our diver who said back to her, "Chokh di na farang."

~~~~~~

Chapter 06 - My own Charlie's Angels

We arrived and started sliding out of the cab and just before I exited, I turned to the driver and said, "Thank you."

"You welcome," he said in rough English, "Khuṇ khn rwmphes chokh di."

I smiled and shut the door and he drove off. I turned to Noi, "What did you and he say to each other?"

She grinned at me and said, "I saw he was looking at us in the mirror after I kissed you and told him that 'there was nothing to see here'." She turned away and said as she walked, "He basically told you that you were a luck fucking farang." She turned back around and smoothed her top and skirt and said, "And he was right." She turned back around giggling.

When we got inside the entrance, it was nearly completely open with most of the seating in these little pod-like tables jutting out from a central walkway. She came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes, "Guess who?"

"Anong?"

"No silly," Nik said as she took her hands away and skipped ahead in front of me. "It's me, didn't Anong tell you guys I would meet you here?"

"Of course, she did." I told her as I was trying desperately to hold back the desire to kiss her. "I just didn't realize you beat us here." I hoped she saw my desire in my eyes as I looked at her. I wasn't sure how to say, 'I love you; I missed you; here is a kiss to prove it' in just a look.

Nik quickly looked around and seeing only Noi looking gave me a quick kiss, "I missed you too."

Noi cleared her throat, "Let's get a table while we can, this place fills up quick."

"I already got one over here, come on," and she took Noi's hand and led her away letting me follow behind, not that I minded, both women in form fitting skirts. Their asses swayed as they walked. Nik's natural, but Noi's with the practice and training of a model. I looked around as I went and noticed quite a few other men watching the show also. I smiled to myself, *That driver was right, I am a lucky fucking farang*.

We sat for a bit talking about the day we had and what I saw. I told Nik about the dinosaur sculptures and how surprised I was to see them in a botanical garden. I told her I was looking forward to seeing the other side of Pattaya tomorrow when Noi was going to take me to see the Sanctuary of Truth.

"I'm going back to Anong's tomorrow to give her more time for herself." She looked at Noi, "I know this is your favorite place but tomorrow night I get to choose."

"Let me guess," Noi replied. "That Vietnamese place over in Little Walk?"

"Yep, and it's called Arunee."

"You can't even speak or read the language, and it's all written in Viet."

"No, but I can see and point at the pictures. Besides, they speak Thai, somewhat."

Noi sighed, "Barely, and with an accent worse than yours."

Nik stuck her tongue out at Noi and scooted closer to me so she could put her hand on my cock without anyone looking in our direction could see. "Didn't I tell you. Noi would show you around better than I could."

"She was very knowledgeable, and helpful with some cultural differences also."

"Oh, like what?"

"Well, for starters. Did you know that it's illegal to not wear underwear?" as I gave her my best accusing look.

She stuck her tongue out at me, "What else?"

"Oh like the Thai family values. How a woman's and a man's roles are. They are more traditional here than they are currently in America."

"You mean like how a woman stays at home to cook, clean and be barefoot and pregnant?"

"It's not like that Nik," Noi admonished her. "For a long time, the only time a couple could have more than one child is if the first one was a girl."

"Yes, but they raised it to two in 2015, and then to three in 2021."

"They raised in in 2021 because of the death rates of COVID, it scared them into raising the limit."

"Still."

"Enough Kannika," Noi was annoyed at her. "Your father wanted a boy, I get that. He threw away my mother because she gave him a daughter, her second girl. You think he threw you out like garbage because to him you were. A baby neither boy or girl, was garbage."

"Wait," I said looking at Noi. "Are you saying Anong's father left her mother so that he could find another woman to have a son with?"

"That's exactly what happened!" Nik answered instead.