Debauchery - Ch. 07-09

Story Info
Jeff and the sisters come to an understanding.
14.1k words
4.78
2.1k
4
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

Note: All persons in the story having sex are over the age of 18.

~~~~~~

CHAPTER 7 -- Rolling a Nat 20

The phone was buzzing. I didn't want to move. I had two naked women in bed with me, one on each side and snuggled up next to me. What guy wouldn't want to not get up from this? "Bzzzzzzt, Bzzzzzzt, Bzzzzzzt." I opened my eyes and looked out toward the balcony. No light of day. *Who the fuck would be calling?* I slowly removed Anong's arm from my chest and slid away from the two sleeping beauties. My phone was on the desk behind the bed, but I didn't want to reach over to get it I would make more commotion doing that. As I slid down, I replaced myself with pillows, Anong unconsciously snuggled up into one and still slept, the other kept Nik from rolling over and waking up; mission one accomplished.

I picked up the damn phone and walked out onto the balcony and slowly closed the door. I put my middle finger to the phone to both unlock and to display my ire to it. When it opened, I saw a missed call from Leon, it was just after 4am. *Oh shit, it's Saturday and 2pm in the afternoon in San Diego, and I didn't tell him I left! I bet he's calling about the game.*

Leon and I have been friends since high school. Back then, yes it was the mid-80s, we had started a D&D club and played every Saturday afternoon at 2pm and it ended usually somewhere around midnight, or someone's parents would remind us that it was getting late. Remember, I told you I was a nerd. Well, the game continued and 40 years later, my god has it really been 40 years...*Fuck I'm old!*

Anyway, players came and went, but Leon and I were still best friends, and the game was still played nearly every Saturday. The current lineup was 6 and in this current campaign Leon was DM. (Just a side note for you non-nerds, D&D, if you have never seen a movie, is Dungeons & Dragons© and DM means Dungeon Master. Get your filthy fucking minds out of the gutter, it's not that kind of dungeon master!)

I called Leon back and he answered on the second ring. "Where the fuck are you man?" He answered.

"Thailand, and it's 4am on Sunday."

"Get da fuck oudda here!"

"No, seriously dude, I'm in Thailand. Shit, I'm so sorry I didn't call and tell you. It's been a roller coaster these past 5 days."

"What happened? You get kidnapped and left abandoned there?"

"Remember me telling you about my parent's investing all those years ago, well when I turned 55 on Tuesday I kind of inherited their investment portfolio, and fuck dude do I have a story to tell you."

"Well, I guess we will have to excuse you from this week's game for sure, you will never make it in time."

"Ya think?"

As we both laughed, I sat down and as I started in on the story. Leon put the phone down and put it on speaker so the whole gang could hear. "Wait," Brian said, "you have fucked how different many women since Tuesday? Ow!" I could barely hear the open-handed smack across the chest his wife Wendy must have laid on him.

I heard everyone, including Brian and Wendy laughing. I sighed, "There are two beautiful sisters in the bed not 30 feet away from me on the other side of the balcony door."

"Lucky bastard!" I heard Kevon say.

"Leave him alone hun," I heard his wife L'Teasha tell him. "I'm happy that he found someone, or four, I have never seen him even go out on a date here."

"I don't know if I will be back guys, I'm sorry," I told them all. "This all just happened so fast, I haven't caught up to myself yet."

"Just keep us up-to-date Jeff," Wendy said, "I want to hear about all the romance."

"Of course, you do," Brian teased.

The glass door behind me slid open and a very naked Nik slipped into my lap. "Who are you talking to so early?" She said sleepily.

"Who's that?" Wendy asked.

"Hold on let me put you on speaker guys," I said and pushed the button so everyone could now hear. "Everyone, this is Kannika, but you can call her Nik for short. Nik this is my D&D gang back in San Diego, I'm a little late for our campaign day."

"My god you are such a nerd!" She laughed and kissed me.

"Hi Nik, this is Wendy. It's so nice to hear about you taking care of our boy Jeff."

"Hi Wendy, it's Jeff actually taking care of me, and Anong, and Noi, and Kan, and... I feel like I'm missing someone."

"OOOHHHH, I like her Jeff!" L'Teasha exclaimed.

"Nik let me introduce you to everyone. That was L'Teasha and she is married to Kevon."

"What?" Nik said, "Kevon and L'Teasha? You have a black couple in your circle of nerd?"

Everyone laughed and L'Teasha said, "It took some doing to get Kevon involved because, 'That shit ain't cool'", she said that last in a deep sounding voice that made everyone laugh again. "But he finally came around with me once and he's been hooked ever since."

"Next," I said, "You've heard Wendy, and she has her husband Brian there. Then there is Leon, my best friend from high school, who helped me get this whole gang thing started. He's the one who woke me up calling."

"Hi Nik," Brian and Leon said together.

"Hello everyone!" Nik said, "Wish I could meet you all in person, and we could do a video call, but I don't think Jeff would want you all to see a naked girl in his lap."

Everyone started talking all at once, and someone said something about wanting to see, and more slaps could be heard on chests.

"I guess I said something wrong? Seems like I got some of you in trouble."

"Men are such little boys at times," Wendy said. "We can set up a time more convenient for that video call Nik. Like when we break from the game next Saturday? Around 8:00?"

"Yeah Wendy," I said, "That's 10am on Sunday here that would be perfect."

"It's a date then buddy, and congratulations on rolling that nat 20 with her." Leon said.

"It was nice to meet everyone... sort of," Nik said.

Everyone said their goodbyes to Nik and me and I hung up the phone.

"Is there anyone else you should let know you are not home? And what was that 'nat 20' comment?" Nik asked.

"Probably, but I can't think right now. It's too early and I haven't had any coffee." I looked at my phone again, 6:23am. I had been talking with them for a bit over 2 hours. "I'll take care of it on Monday night for sure, it will be Monday morning there. What Leon meant about 'nat 20' is that in the game rolling the 20-sided dice, and getting the 20, is the best roll you can have in the game."

"Oh, so it just means you're a lucky fucker." She kissed me, "I'm going to order breakfast; you go get in the shower. You have to meet Noi at 8 again this morning." She got up to go back inside but stopped and turned around. She tilted her head to one side and then asked, "Did you and Noi have a good romp in the bed yesterday?"

"We did not..." I started to say, and Nik put her index finger out against my lips.

"No, never lie to me Jeff, please," she said very seriously. "Especially after what happened at the restaurant last night, and what you said there. I'm fine. I'm okay with it. I just want to know."

I took her in my arms and said, "Yes, we had a good romp as you said. How did you know."

"Well, the clean-up of the bed was good. The towels and my hair dryer kind of looked like you two didn't shower together. However, you missed a spot."

I laughed and shook my head, "Okay Sherlock, where did we miss?"

She giggled and kissed me. "The pillow."

"What about the pillow?"

"It must have been soaked in cum, I could smell her on it."

"Well, what can I say," I shrugged, "your sister's a squirter."

Nik giggled and kissed me again, "She sure must be to get that much girl- cum on my pillow," it was kind of a question and statement all at the same time, and her eyebrow raised slightly.

I knew I needed to come clean, "Well, it was more than once."

"More than one time having sex in our bed?" That damn eyebrow raise was so fucking cute.

"No, more than once that she squirted while we were fucking," I told her honestly.

"Oh, so my man showed off his stamina to my sister huh?" There was that eyebrow again. "Just how many times did she cum?"

"I'm not really sure Nik," a little white lie never hurts. "Maybe 4 or 5."

"And what about you?"

"Twice?"

"Are you saying you're not sure?"

"No, I did cum twice. I just..."

She kissed me again, "I love you." She kissed me once more and then walked back into the room to order breakfast and I headed into the shower.

I had just started the water and was getting in when a very naked Anong came running in. "Sorry, need go bad." And she sat down on the toilet. I laughed and started soaping myself. When she was done, she joined me in the shower and took the soap from me. She rubbed the soap all over my chest and arms then knelt to soap my legs. She saved my cock for last. She took her time. Slowly rubbing the soap all over my cock and down to by balls. She looked up at me while she stroked me to a full erection. "You clean me now. Fuck with hard soapy cock."

I stood her up and turned her around. She placed her hands on the back wall where the dispensers were and stuck her butt out to me. I slid my soapy cock over her labia a few times then slipped into her hot fuck hole. *Why is it that Oriental women just seem to be naturally made to fuck doggie?*

She felt so good. Anong's pussy fit my cock like a custom made, expensive, Italian leather glove. I fucked her until we both came. Her pussy clenching around my cock, and then me flooding her until we were both spent. Just like the kiss on the beach, our fucking was like two old lovers, familiar with each other, but still so very much in love. She was that piece of comfort in my new life. I couldn't explain how, or why, she made me feel this way, she just did. I relished that feeling. I turned her around and kissed her, then we turned back to the water to finish up.

I saw Nik out of the corner of my eye looking in at us from the balcony. Still naked, giving some poor old man somewhere either a heart attack or a hard on. She knew I wouldn't be able to hear her, but she exaggerated mouthing the words to me, 'That was so fucking hot, I'm next'.

~~~~~~

CHAPTER 8 -- My Future, Running Amok

When I came out of the bathroom, I noticed that Nik had laid out the clothes she wanted me to wear. I started to wonder if this was going to be a habit, and then I thought about whether I should trust the hotel with my laundry or find somewhere close. Well, another box added to my list of things to ask Noi about. I began to get dressed and I could hear Anong start up the hair dryer. Nik came to the doorway of the balcony and watched me get dressed. "I meant it," she said. "That was fucking hot."

"How much of that did you see?"

"I wasn't going to look, but I couldn't help it. God Jeff, the way you just speared her like that from behind, I loved watching that. I couldn't look away after that first peek."

I walked over to her, having nothing on but my boxers and an unbuttoned shirt so far. I looked her right in the eye, "I love you Kannika Franklin," and I kissed her.

"And I love you Jefferson Franklin Stephens," and she kissed me.

I went back to getting dressed and was just zipping up my shorts when there was a knock on the door. I glanced at Nik in all her naked glory and said, "I guess I'll get it," and laughed shaking my head as I walked to the door and opened it. The same young man from yesterday was there with our cart of food. "Good morning again," I said moving aside to let him in giving Nik a little smirk. He got about a foot or so in the door when Anong stepped out of the bathroom, and his eyes got wide. I looked over and Nik was walking over to her sister and put her arm around her shoulder and Anong put her arm around Nik.

"Xarị?" Anong said to the young man with a tilt of her head, "Khuṇ mi khey hen phi saw peluxy sxng khn thi khey smxng tæk ma kxn he rx?"

I saw Nik trying to hold back a laugh and the young man quickly ran out of the room. "I didn't get the chance to give him his tip," I said as I closed the door.

"That's okay," Nik said as she hugged her sister hard from the side with a big smile that they had on both their faces, "We did."

I sighed, "Do I want to know what Anong said to him?"

Nik giggled, "She asked him if he hadn't seen two naked, and well satisfied, sisters before."

I just shook my head and wheeled the cart over to the table and picked up a strawberry and took it over to Nik and put it in her mouth. She giggled and said around the berry, "What was this for?"

"Just showing you that I'm paying attention," I said and went back to sit at the table.

It was Anong who sat naked in my lap this time as she was nibbling at a slice of cantaloupe. I wasn't going to complain, because I did get the feel of a soft boob and nibbled on her hard 2-inch nipple. Nik sat next to me, and we ate Thai banana pancakes with sweetened condensed milk and chocolate sauce over them. I will be honest; it was the first time I've had dessert for breakfast since my mom made chocolate chip pancakes for my birthdays when I was a kid. They were so good, and I couldn't resist my urges. I poured some of the chocolate over one of Anong's tits and licked it off, with much giggling on her part.

After breakfast I looked at my watch, 7:40. Time to go meet Noi downstairs. I kissed both sisters' goodbye, gave both naked asses a good feel, and walked to the door. As I walked out of the door to meet Noi, I heard Anong ask Nik something in Thai, but also heard the distinct names, Sabrina, Jill and Kelly.

Down in the lobby I saw the young man from earlier, I walked over to him and put a 20-baht bill in his hand, "Sorry about that up in the room, they both enjoy teasing me and you just got caught up in there."

He smiled and nodded his head that he understood and said, "Nice tip though."

I laughed and replied, "That's what they said," and we both laughed.

We were still laughing when Noi walked over and said, "What's so funny?"

I looked at the young man, pointed to Noi and simply said, "Older third sister." We both started laughing again. Noi looked at the two of us like we were crazy. I stopped laughing just long enough to say to her, "I guess you just had to be there". Then both of us started laughing again, this time so hard we had tears in our eyes. We even put our arms around each other's shoulders in the shared mirth.

When the laughing stopped... it took a few minutes... I walked out of the hotel with Noi and we first had to stop at Starbucks to get coffee, since Nik forgot to get me some for breakfast. "I see you're making friends other than women," Noi said as we walked.

"I haven't even caught his name yet; he delivered our breakfast yesterday and today."

"How did it go last night with Anong walking back to the hotel?"

"Why do I get the feeling you know what's going on with me, or will go on with me, before I do?"

She giggled, "We are sisters, we tell each other everything, even before it happens."

"It's kind of hard to explain Noi. We talked, but we also didn't." She looked at me like she needed me to explain farther. "I don't know if I can explain," I said. "She opened up to me as we sat on the beach watching and listening to the water. I tried to explain to her, what I wanted to do for her and Aroon and Nik. It was kind of magical that we sat there talking and understanding what we were saying, just the way we said it and, I guess, the emotions we were showing each other? Does that make sense?"

"It does. Unlike Nik, who fell in love with you because of the way you accepted her, like she's the most beautiful thing in the world that you have ever seen and want to protect her. Anong has fallen in love with you by the way you want to treat her, like she is important to you, and not wanting her for just sex."

"Being with Nik is exciting, thrilling, it's like a new adventure every day. Anong is like a lover I have had all my life, but still so very much in love with. She's comfortable and seems familiar, even though I barely know her. Hell Noi, I've spent more time with you and have gotten to know you more than her, but that's still the way she feels to me."

Noi smiled, "I understand. But I want you to know that one day you will have to choose one over the other."

"What do you mean?"

"If you want to retire here and live here, it's very easy to do, but there are some things you need to know about taking a wife."

"That's jumping the starting line way before the gun is even in the hand Noi."

"Just something for you to think about. You cannot own land in Thailand, but you can own what is on the land. Anything you buy can be in your name, except the land. So, if you find a home you want to live in and want to buy it, the land will have to be sold to Anong to be passed on to Aroon. That is solid Thailand law, no other way, no way around it. A house on that land can be bought and owned by you, and normally the land is thereby leased to you for 30 years, with a clause to renew it after those 30 years are over. Do you plan on living for more than 60 years?"

"Uh, no. I can't even promise I would live the full first 30 years."

"I'm just saying what ifs here. Anyway, usually written into the lease is who will inherit the lease, or the whole of the house reverts to the landowner. Nik can own property in Thailand, just as I can, if we were to have our citizenship proven because we were born here of a Thai citizen. See where I'm going?"

"Yes, and Anong knew all this last night, she was trying to tell me but didn't know how to I think."

"Now what I meant about choice. Thailand does not allow more than one wife, but it does recognize a mia noi."

"Hold on I know noi means little. Nik told me that, it's your name."

"Yes, and mia means wife, but together they mean 'minor wife', or simply mistress. Anong and Nik's father is still legally married to my and Anong's mother. Nik's mother is his mia noi."

"Does this have something to do with the law of having a daughter as first born?"

"No, my father never married my mother; Anong's mother. She just allowed me to go to America with him, to give me a chance at a better life than she had. She was so young when she had me. I love my mother, and so does Anong. And that brings us to another thing. Thai family is important. Anong will not leave her mother; she is responsible for her health and well being as daughter. I bare some of that also, but I don't feel the responsibility like Anong does since she is fully Thai born and raised."

"I'm following you."

"Good, I was thinking about how difficult to explain this could be. Anyway, please be prepared for Anong to ask for her mother, our mother, to live with the two of you, if you marry her. If you don't, and you marry Nik, she can't give you any children. You will have no heir. Anong may also ask for a separate house for her, Aroon, and our mother."

"Would Anong want the land in your mother's name?"

"No, because when our mother dies, the land goes to her next of kin, her husband, and Anong will never allow that if she can help it. Here is another stickler, are you ready?"

I laughed, "Let me guess it's something to do with if something happens to Anong and Aroon?"

She sighed, "You got it. If you put the land in Anong's name, the land goes to Aroon next. Now, if something happens to Aroon before he fathers or weds then the land would go to Anong's father, and she will not want that to happen. I believe Anong will want to have someone else to have the houses, and the land, to pass to.

"And who would that be?"

She sighed, "Anong can have another child. By current Thai law she can have three, and by law if that child is born of Anong, on Thailand soil, that child can inherit the land, even if the father is farang."

The realization hit me hard. Just as if she held a 2x4 and smacked me in the face with it. "That's why she came to me last night wanting to know my intentions." It was a statement and not a question, but Noi still nodded. "She will want me to give her a child."

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers