Debauchery - Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That child would essentially tie you and her and the land together. You can't own the land, but the child can, and that child will also inherit any property you own. Jeff, I need you to understand. This. Is. Thailand. Anong doesn't want to treat you like you are some mark to get money from, but in this case, she can't help it, she wants security. She just does not want money from you, she wants a child. Please Jeff, do not think less of her for what I'm telling you. Anong truly is falling in love with you, just like Nik."

"Thank you for letting me know all this Noi. It gives me a lot to think about. But I don't know if it will change anything. I am still going to buy a home for her and Aroon, I'm still going to send her and Nik to university, and I'm still going to help them start a business if that is what they want. As of right now, I do not have any direct heirs. So, if I father a child, that child will inherit everything I now have. But Nik can't have children."

"Correct, and that is why I tell you all this. So, you can think about the who will inherit anything you own in Thailand. If you marry Nik, she will inherit from you, but she cannot have children. So, there will be no one to inherit after her."

"Who would it pass to then after Nik? In the eyes of Thailand law, her father and then his heirs, so Anong and then Aroon, but that would still would be Anong's father. She will not allow that."

"I need to hire you as my financial advisor and Alice will just have to blow some other guy for his business. Although, she already gave me a blowjob to get the job, I think you have already trumped that."

"Huh?"

"Sorry, another long story. Damn, one of these days I'm going to have to sit all of you down and spend a few hours just letting you know about me, aren't I?"

"Yes, I guess you are." She looked at me, I looked back at her. "Neither one of them has told you what I do for a living, have they?"

"No, I don't think I know what you do for a living."

"I'm a financial planner. I work for a company here in Pattaya, who thought it was a brilliant idea that they hire someone fluent in both English and Thai. Even though I gave them the idea it would be a good one." She shook her head and gave a big sigh. "I can help you with just about everything. Unless you feel that I would have a conflict of interest."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? Who in the hell could I trust more than you!"

She laughed, "Guess you are stuck with us sisters."

"Stuck? More like the three of you have spun a web of spells and trapped me in your dungeon."

She gave me a funny look because I laughed and said to myself, "What a campaign this would make."

She looked at her watch. "Ready to see the Sanctuary?"

"Lead the way, Winifred!"

She stopped dead in her tracks and turned back to me, "Hocus Pocus?", she back handed me across the chest. "Really?"

I laughed, "Would you prefer to be Mary? Because I'm sorry, but I can just picture Nik as Sarah skipping around saying 'Amok, amok, amok, amok, amok!'"

Noi started laughing so hard she was crying, "I will give you that one."

We caught a taxi, and it dropped us off at the most beautiful building I have ever seen. As we walked up to it, I noticed, "Noi, are those trees?" I pointed to the walls.

"Yes, Jeff. The whole building is carved from trees."

I stopped. "What? The whole place is made of wood?"

"Yes, carved out over the last 400 years to what you see now, and they are still carving it."

"You can't be serious!"

"Let's go inside and see for yourself, I'm serious."

We spent about an hour walking through and around and I was in awe. The skill and craftsmanship were astounding, and it all started 400 years ago. "My god Noi," I said as we were leaving, "they started on this when the pilgrims were landing at Plymouth Rock!"

"Pretty much. Kind of puts it in perspective, doesn't it?"

"Thank you so much for showing me this. I would have never believed a place like this could exist for so long. It's so beautiful."

I stopped. Tears began to come to my eyes, and I wiped them away quickly, but Noi noticed. "Are you okay Jeff?"

"It's this place." I tried to hold back the tears but couldn't.

"The Sanctuary?" She asked.

"The Sanctuary is just the piece that put me over the edge Noi." I said as I wiped away more tears. I sighed, "It's the Sanctuary, it's Nong Nooch, it's the calm sea, it's three beautiful sisters, it's Thailand as a whole." I paused and turned back to the Sanctuary. Noi didn't say anything, just let me contemplate. "I came here on a whim. If the ticket agent had made me wait too long to catch a flight, I may have gone somewhere else. But I came here." I turned back to her. "I have fallen in love with this place, with Thailand, and with two beautiful women who seem to have fallen in love with me. I just hope that Thailand falls in love with me because this is my new home. I'm sure of it now. I'm still going to travel and see the world, but I'm coming back here to live. I won't be going back to San Diego."

"Let's go back to the hotel Jeff, this has been too much for you to enjoy any more today," she said as she took my hand.

"Thank you for understanding Noi."

She smiled, "Why do you think I keep coming back? I've fallen in love with Thailand too."

"But you're Thai. You may have been raised in Utah, but Thailand blood runs through your veins."

"Well, it may be for different reasons, but it still holds me here. I go home to visit my family in Utah, and I get homesick for Thailand. When I'm here I only miss my family."

"I will miss my friends. But I don't think I will ever be able to call San Diego home anymore."

She took my hand and wrapped her arm around mine so that both her hands were holding mine, and we walked like that together back to where taxis waited. We rode back to the Hilton and went back up to the room. It was only 11:00, but we were the only ones in the room. Anong and Nik were gone. Noi led me to the bed and started undressing me. "Nik figured it out," I told her.

"I know, she told me I would have to do better if I wanted to fool her." She took off my shirt and ran both hands over my chest. "We are going to have to put some meat on your bones or you are going to waste away from all the heat and sexual activity." She then lifted her head up to look me in the eyes and her hands went down to my shorts. "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to kiss me?"

I brought up both hands to hold her head under each side, just under her jaw, as I bent to kiss her. Her hands opened the shorts, and she pushed them down until my cock was freed then she started fondling my cock with her hands. I broke the kiss and started undoing the buttons of the sleeveless blouse she was wearing. She let go of my cock and turned around. I slid the shirt off and then undid the fastenings of the lace bra she was wearing and slid it from her. She put her hands behind her back on my cock and leaned back into my chest. I was able to get a good view over her shoulder as I brought both my hands up to cup her breasts, tweaking each nipple between thumb and index finger. She made a soft moan. She was now stroking my hard-on with one hand the other had my balls.

I whispered in her ear, "Please tell me this is a bad idea."

"I know it is, but I'm not going to tell you to stop. Because I want you inside of me so fucking bad."

"You girls are going to be the death of me."

"Then you will die a very well fucked man." And she turned around and went to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. God she was so beautiful. She fucked her mouth with my cock, taking as much as she could.

After a few minutes I could not take it anymore. I lifted her up and pulled off the skirt she was wearing and took the matching lace panties to the bra with it. I then pushed her over the bed, and I got on my knees. I used my hands to spread her ass open and my thumbs to spread her pussy, I then started tonguing her from pussy to ass and back again. After I gave her a good licking I stood up and squeezed and tugged on my cock getting some precum and then slid the head over her pussy. "Stop teasing and fuck me already!" She said looking back at me in a lust filled voice.

I slowly slipped my cock through her folds and into her tight warm fuck hole. I gave her short strokes giving her another inch with each downward thrust until her juices had lubed me up. Then I was fully inside of her, and my balls were slapping her clit. I held on to her hip with my left hand while I fucked her, my right hand feeling up her naked back and relishing the feel of her soft skin. I don't know how long I fucked her like that until she started to cum. I could feel her pussy walls clenching, and her legs started to shake. "Oooooohhhhhh, ffffffffuuuuucccckkkkk." She screamed into the bed covers she was clenching in her hands as she lost all control. Her ass shook violently, and my cock was forced out by her spasming pussy and the giant stream of cum that came shooting out of her. *Damn can this girl squirt!*

When she came down from the orgasm, I put my cock back in and went back to it. I was pumping her harder now. I grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled and pushed her hips in rhythm to my own hips. I felt almost like I wanted to fuck this hot Thai woman within an inch of her life. This time she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it "AAAAAAHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!" only this time I was ready, I pulled her onto my cock, and I was buried all the way into her.

I could feel my cock's head pressing into her cervix and I rode out her climax and when she was nearly spent, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!" I gave her three huge pumps and let lose my own torrent of cum.

To say we were done for a bit was an understatement. Probably done for the week. I had never fucked someone so hard before. I had sweat dripping off me. I pulled out of Noi and my jizz came out of her in a rush. I bent down and kissed her neck, she didn't respond, she had passed out from that last orgasm. I reached under her chest and then rolled her into my arms, my right arm under her knees. I laid her up on the bed and got in behind her and snuggled tight into her, her head resting on a pillow with my arm under her neck and pulling her to me, my hand on one of her firm DDs. My left arm over her so that my elbow was on her hip and my other hand at her stomach. I was like a second skin on her back and ass, my softening cock nestled between her ass cheeks. I held her like that feeling her breathing slowing until it became long deep breaths, she was now asleep rather than unconscious. I drifted off to sleep with her.

I have no idea how long we were asleep, but I was awakened by another naked warm body sliding up into my back. A long arm came up around my chest and then under the arm that was around Noi. I felt the warm breath at my neck and soft kisses. I drifted back to sleep.

I awoke to the sound of giggling, and before I opened my eyes, I could feel breasts against my chest and the arm over my body was stroking my cock. I opened my eyes to see Noi staring at me, her head on my outstretched arm. My other arm was still over her, so I pulled her to me, and I kissed her. Then I put the arm that was over her behind me until I found a firm ass that I knew had to belong to Nik. I slapped it as hard as I could from the position I was in and was rewarded with a squeal.

"What time is it?"

"About half past 6," Nik said behind me. "I came back around 5 and found you two both fast asleep and looking so cute together I just had to join in."

"Mmmm, I think I felt you get behind me, but I must have drifted off again."

Noi kissed me again, but said to her sister, "Nik, I'm sorry. But I think I'm falling in love with him also. I have never been fucked unconscious before."

"Mmmmm, I have," Nik replied. "Two days ago." And I felt her kiss the back of my neck.

"Have I really only been here 4 days?"

"Yes lover. Four gloriously wonderful days."

I leaned in and kissed Noi and told her, "Excuse me a moment." and took my arm out from under her head and turned over to face Nik. "Hello lover," I said as I smiled at her and then put both my arms around her to pull her in for a deep passionate kiss.

"Mmmmm," Nik moaned into my mouth as we kissed. I kept up the kiss. Our tongues moving in and out of our mouths and barely pausing for breath. When we broke the kiss she said, "Damn, not only can he fuck us into unconsciousness, but he can nearly do it with a kiss." And she kissed me again.

I broke the second kiss, "I love you."

"I know," and she kissed me again.

I felt Noi get out of bed and heard her go into the bathroom. Nik and I continued to kiss and now I had a nipple in between my fingers. I heard the water start in the shower and I broke the kiss to take that nipple into my mouth. "Oh, fuck yes." Nic said as I pulled her up with my hand on her ass so that her nipple was easily accessible. She had her arms around my head. My middle finger found what my hand was searching for, her tight little pucker hole. I teased it with my fingertip.

A moan escaped her lips, and she reached down and grabbed my hand, bringing it up to her mouth she stuck my index and middle fingers in her mouth. She ran her tongue over and around both, and then put my fingers back down to her ass hole. I took the hint and slowly put them both in her ass, as I continued sucking on her nipple.

Pretty soon I was finger fucking her ass. When she had enough, she broke away and went to the desk drawer behind the bed and pulled out the bottle of lube. She handed it to me as she piled up pillows and then laid down over them on her stomach, her ass in the air. I poured lube on her ass hole and then stood up and did the same to my hard cock. I closed the top and tossed the bottle on the bed and put the head of my cock to the entrance of her tight little pucker hole and slowly let it sink in.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" Nik screamed, "Am I ever going to get used to this big bastard?"

I was about halfway in her when I started to fuck her. Slowly at first then I added an inch and a bit of speed. Soon I was going into her at a good pace and adding another inch every dozen strokes or so until I was slapping her 4-inch hard clit with my balls. It only took a few more dozen strokes and I felt her ass clench and I felt her cum soak my balls. "Oh, fuck Jeff that felt so fucking good, don't fucking stop. Fuck my ass!"

I then noticed movement out of the corner of my eye. Noi was at the entry to the bathroom naked, her first two fingers pumping in and out of her wet pussy. She hadn't even bothered to dry off from the shower, not wanting to miss the show. The sight of her and the feeling and vocalization from Nik was enough to set me off.

I pulled out of Nik's ass and pushed her over. She fell onto her back, and I straddled over her and pumped myself a few times and then my cum rushed out in huge spurts to cover her beautiful face. She opened her mouth, and I aimed the best I could, and she got at least two full shots. When I was spent, I moved away, and Noi came over and jumped up on the bed and kissed her. *Oh, fuck that's hot! Also, another sexual fantasy. Checked that box for cum on a girl's glasses.*

Every man's wet dream was happening in front of me. Two hot Asian women snowballing. What made it even hotter was knowing these two women considered themselves sisters. Though they were not blood related themselves, they shared a half-sister together. Then there is the fact that this could also be a mother-daughter fantasy because Noi was technically old enough to be Nik's mother.

When the two came up for air they both looked at each other and started giggling. Then I joined them, and we all had a good laugh together. "I couldn't help myself," Noi said.

"Not that I mind," I said.

"Fuck me, I never expected that. But it was so hot and sexy, I almost cum again." Nik replied looking still looking at Noi, "But I need a shower now."

I laughed, "Me too."

"If you two don't mind I'll sit this one out," Noi sat back on the bed laughing and added, shaking her head, "I still don't know what came over me to do that."

I got up and went for the shower, followed closely by Nik. We got in and washed each other and shared a few kisses before getting out and drying off and then joined Noi who was still sitting on the bed. "You okay Noi?" I asked as I scooted up so that I could put my back up against the headboard.

She came up and sat next to me and I put my arm around her, she snuggled into my side, her head on my shoulder. Nik came to my other side, but instead choose to lay on her back with her head in my lap. All three of us were still naked.

"I'll go first," I said breaking the silence between us. "I have no regrets. And I'm not just saying that as a man who just fucked two beautiful women who are sisters, because I've done that before."

"No," Nic answered next laughing and poking me in the ribs. "I don't regret any of that either."

"Then I guess I can't either," Noi said while she was stroking Nik's forehead, getting hair off her face. "I still don't know why I did that Nik, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. We are not really sisters Noi. I think I would have been weirded out if Anong had done that, but I don't feel that way right now with you."

"I don't want anything to come between us Nik"

"I meant what I said; that kiss from you really turned me back on up to 120. I nearly cum again from it. Hell, I probably would have if you had touched me, more than just kissed me."

Nik was looking at Noi as she said it, but then moved her head down to look at me, "What about you lover? Were you okay with everything that just happened?"

"I'm still not sure I believe it did," I replied looking down at her. I then looked over to Noi, "I don't want this to come between any of us. You know how I feel. We talked about it earlier."

"Yes," Noi replied looking at me, but still brushing her hand over Nik's face. "But you now have three of us who are in love with you I fear."

I was a bit taken aback. Noi had never said anything to make me think she had any feelings for me. More like it was just sex for her, no strings attached. She noticed my surprise but looked down and addressed Nik. "Do you think you can share him with me too?"

Nik sat up and turned around to sit Indian style with her legs crossed and looked at Noi. "I came back here this afternoon and knew I would probably catch you two in bed together. I was fine with that. I had a long hard talk with Anong earlier after you left," she turned to look at me as she said it, "She is going to ask something of you." She stopped. "I shouldn't be the one to say this, it should be Anong."

"She's going to ask me to give her another child." I spoke directly to Nik. I wanted her to understand that I knew where this was heading with Anong.

"How did you guess?"

I looked at Noi, "I had a little help getting there." I looked back to Nik, "Are you ok with that?"

"Yes, just as I'm ok with you and Noi, or anyone else. I guess you and I are going to have an open relationship." She said it to me, and then looked to over to Noi and said, "I think all four of us are going to have to sit down together and sort out our feelings, our plans, and what each of us want from the others."

Noi reached for her phone sitting on the desk behind the bed. When Anong answered they spoke in Thai for a bit and then she hung up. "Anong is already walking this way to come here. She will be here in about 20 minutes."

"I think we should get dressed," I said and started to get up, "I think we need to talk without the distractions." I looked at Noi and then at Nik, "and you two are a huge distraction naked."

They both laughed and got up to put their clothes on. Then we waited for Anong.