Debauchery - Ch. 14-18

Story Info
Jeff and the sisters have a relationship change.
23.6k words
4.74
1.8k
2

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
191 Followers

Note: All persons having sex are over the age of 18.

~~~~~~

CHAPTER 14 -- I'm Trying to Relax, But It's Hard

I must have fallen asleep. Because I woke up with a kink in my neck. The rain had stopped. I looked at my phone; 6:37am. *Damn, did I really sleep 9 hours in this chair?* I got up and went inside. Nik and Khamla were asleep in each other's arms on the bed. Khamla was on her back with an arm around Nik's shoulders, her other arm was over Nik's that was laying on Khamla's chest with her hand off to one side of one of Khamla's tits, having fallen off it in her sleep. Nik's head nestled under Khamla's chin. *Sigh*

I went into the bathroom and shut the door quietly so as not to wake them and started the shower. I took my time and let the water wash out some of the pain in my neck. *Yep, going to get a real massage today.* I said to myself as I pumped some body wash into my hands. I washed myself head to toe and got out and dried myself off. I quietly walked back out and went to the drawers to get out a pair of boxers and shorts then the wardrobe for a shirt. After putting them on I found my Birks and slipped them on. Then I looked at the girls again. Nik was still asleep, but Khamla was watching me. "Sorry I woke you." I told her as quietly as I could so as not to wake Nik.

She smiled at me and shook her head and said in a whisper, "I wake up early anyway when I'm not at home."

I showed her some money and motioned that it would be on the desk. "For you two today. Have a good time at the laundry, if that's even possible."

She smiled and "Said, see you later?"

"I'm going to get a coffee and then go to breakfast, and then get a real massage and possibly just have a complete spa day. I saw a place across the street from Central Pattaya mall."

"It's called Kondee. Ask for Kwan. She's the best there."

"I also must go see Noi this afternoon. I don't know what will happen from there. So, I don't know if I will be around for dinner."

She smiled again, "You just let us know if you need us."

"I will." I leaned over to kiss Nik on the forehead and then gave Khamla a kiss on the lips.

I got up to leave and she said, "Good-bye Daddy." I walked out the door.

Looked at my phone and it said 7:43am. Starbucks opens at 8:00am so I took my time. I got there and they were just opening the door that had 3 people waiting for them. When it was my turn, I ordered Grande Caramel Macchiato very hot and gave my name Jeff. When it was done, she called out "Cef" and I took my drink with 'เจฟ' written on the side. At least now I know how my name is spelled in Thai.

I sat down outside to enjoy the morning air. The coffee was very hot, just like I like it. I took a sip, and it tasted just like I had gotten it at my local shop in San Diego. I smiled, *Another piece of America in Thailand.*

I nursed that one and when it was near 9:00am I got up and walked to Sailor's for breakfast. I ordered the #2; scrambled eggs, ham, bacon, sausage with coffee. I ate slowly after looking at my phone for what time Kondee opened; 10:00am. I paid my 79-baht check with a 100-baht bill, that was equal to about $2.75, and got up and left. Will I eventually get over wondering how all the food prices were so much less here than in America for the same things?

I decided to walk down Soi 8 and then back up to the back side of Central Pattaya on Second Road and then crossed the street to Kondee. It had just opened. I asked for Kwan and was then greeted by a very pleasant older Thai lady who looked about my age. I looked at the menu and pointed to the 2-hour Aroma Herbal Massage and the Manicure & Pedicure. She nodded and first led me to a very comfortable chair and started on the Pedicure. She called another girl over who came over and started on my Manicure. I smiled and said to myself, *I'm getting my 4-hands treatment after all.*

The one-hour mani-pedi turned into just a half-hour with the two of them working together, and then Kwan led me to a room in the back where there was a padded table for the massage. I started to unbutton my shirt and Kwan stopped me and began to take over. When my shirt was off, she started on my shorts and pulled them off too. I was naked except for my boxers, and she looked up at me and placed her hands on the waistband and said, "Ok?" I nodded and she pulled them off also.

She then took a towel off the table and motioned for me to lay down. I motioned for my head to be at the end where the walls made a corner, and she nodded yes. When I laid down she put the towel over my butt. She turned and I watched her put some herbs and oil into a warmer. Then she turned back to me and got up on the table and spread my legs open so she could kneel between them.

She started by doing a light touch with her whole hand just rubbing the skin. She started at the top of my shoulders and then down my arm, back up to my shoulders and down my back. She did this several times then moved the towel halfway down my ass to move her hands across my hips and up my sides. After several times doing this she moved the towel back up and then pulled up the other half and did the same open hand soft rub up and down my legs.

She had a pattern that felt wonderful. Down the back of my legs, up the outside, then down the inside. Up the backside, down the outside, then up the inside where her fingertips just barely touched my scrotum. The feeling sent an automatic reaction to my cock which gave a little jerk under me. When she had done her pattern three times, and my cock had grown an inch or so, she started to rub my ass under the towel. Her hands moving out and down my hips, her thumbs inside my crack and the tips teasing my hole.

Three times there she pulled the towel back over my ass completely and got up to check the oil. Satisfied with the temp I watched as she poured half into a plastic squeeze bottle with a long-curved spout and came back over and got between my legs again. I felt her pour some in her hand that she allowed to fall onto my back as she moved it around then she put the bottle on my right side next to the wall and went ahead to spread the warm herb scented oil all over my back and shoulders, then down my arms.

The smell was earthy and relaxing the warmness of the oil combined with the now medium pressure she was using forced a deep breath sigh and I said, "Mmmm that feels and smells so good."

She said nothing, but just continued her three-times pattern as before over my shoulders, arms and back, then moved the towel to get my hips and sides. She then took a bit more oil and did the whole process again, but this time stopped at various muscles and used harder pressure with her hands and forearms to work them. This went on for some time and then she moved to do the same pattern as before on my legs and butt.

I will admit here that the teasing brush of her fingertips on my scrotum and butt hole was heavily influencing my cock. I've had 'Asian' massages before in San Diego and there are those who will tease, and if you pay them extra, will give you a happy ending, and I have never gotten more than a semi. But the herbs she used must have had an extra effect because I was fully erect underneath me, I had to wiggle a bit here and there to give myself the growing room. Her teasing never increased, like a state-side massage parlor would, to try and get you to pay the extra for the rub-n-tug. So, I could only conclude that it was the herbs she used.

She got off and pulled the towel off and said simply, "Up." As I sat up, she layed the towel over my lap. If she had noticed the 9-inch hard piece of man-meat she didn't make any expression as she did so. She was still very professional. She took a pillow and laid it down where my feet were and patted it with her hand, "Head here."

I laid back down and adjusted the towel as I went. When I was settled, she added more warm oil to the bottle and sat down on the seat at the end of the table. She poured a little of the oil into one hand, set the bottle aside, and rubbed her hands together. She then began a facial massage like I have never experienced. She gently rubbed my forehead, eyebrows, cheeks, and jaw using fingers and palm. Again, in a three-time pattern.

She then got more oil and rubbed my neck and shoulders, her hands under me to do so. I was nearly purring at the feeling. I was in total bliss at this point and nothing before this point felt as good as this did on my sore neck from sleeping in the chair on the balcony. She must have gotten the hint or felt the muscle tension in my neck because the pattern had stopped and she did more at the back of my neck and up the sides.

When she was satisfied my neck was pliable again, she poured out the oil over my chest and stood up to do another three-times pattern over my chest, stomach, arms, and sides. Of course, being fully at my 9-inch capacity I was well past my hips and my cock's head was just below my bellybutton. Whenever she went under the towel to rub my stomach the top of her hands would move under my erection. Still the professional she didn't make any outward sign that this was anything but normal for her. However, I don't know how 'normal' a 9-inch hard cock was for her here.

What made matters worse for my cock was that when she would bend into me, to reach down to my stomach, her top would brush my face and I could feel her breasts through the silky fabric and seemed just as accidental as the brushes to my scrotum and cock before. Eventually she stood up, and taking the oil bottle with her, went to stand over my legs and proceeded to rub them down.

Every time her hand went under the towel the sides of her hand did more than 'brush' my scrotum, it was being pushed out of the way. Eventually she gently pulled my legs apart and got up between them, she pulled the towel up from each side and tucked it between my legs. She did some medium pressure on my hips, using her weight to do so, and rocked me back and forth. Damn that felt good.

When she was satisfied with my hips being loose, she slowly used the light touch again over my chest and down my arms, then down my legs. Just like she had to my back when she started before the oil had heated. After the three-time pattern she had for this, she then took the oil in one hand and took off the towel with the other. She poured the oil over my cock and began to rub it all around.

She put the bottle down and then used both hands to massage my throbbing cock, balls, and all around my pelvic area. Each time it was my cock's turn she used both hands to slowly rub up and down, again three-times. She massaged my perineum by using the sides of her hands down and her fingers back up. On the third time down one hand went down to my anus the other up to my cock. I felt her middle finger tease my anus as the other hand slowly stroked my cock. She then looked up at me and said, "Okay?"

I nodded and she continued to stroke my cock, but that middle finger penetrated my anus. Her finger curled to find my prostate and went to work with that massage. Her mouth however had joined her hand on my cock. I was in heaven. I have never had a prostate massage and I was enjoying the feeling, especially with her hand and mouth working my cock.

Unfortunately, I didn't last long and said simply, "Coming." She took her mouth off me and raised her hand up to my cock's head and rubbed the bottom with her thumb. I shot out and she let each slide over her hand and my cock to pool on my pubic hair. She took her finger out of my ass and took the towel to wipe up most of my cum. She then got up and took a warm moist towel from a small machine and started to clean me up. When she finished with that, she used another to wipe me down to rid me of all the excess oil.

After she was through, she said, "Done, Okay." I dressed and followed her back out front and paid her my bill with an extra 200-baht tip. She smiled and said, "Come again!" And then as I walked out the door all the girls outside said "Good-bye." All-in-all, it was a very good experience and my body felt greatly rejuvenated.

I took out my phone and looked at the time; 12:42. I still had a couple hours to have a bite for lunch and walk to Noi's work. It's just on Central Pattaya and Third Road so it should take me less than 15 minutes. So, I started walking and looked for somewhere to stop and eat. I got up to Soi Buakhao and eventually came to Prime Burger and thought I would see if Thailand could make a decent burger without help from McDonald's and Burger King.

Well, what can I say? It was better than most burgers I've eaten in the states. The French fries I had reminded me of curly fries from Arby's, the burger itself was served with fresh lettuce and tomato with what tasted like cheddar cheese. Next time I have a need for a burger will bring myself back here again for sure. I also enjoyed the people watching out the window. The music, however, was mostly hip-hop playing so that was the only downside to the place. I will have to see if Nik has been here, give her a taste of home if she hasn't.

I walked out and continued on my way to my appointment with Noi. When I arrived at the office it was 2:22pm and I waited in the waiting area for Noi. She came out with a bag over her shoulder. "Let's go look at the condo and we can just talk about permits, visas, and everything later. You are going to need a residence address before we do anything, and the hotel isn't good enough. The place I'm taking you is on Beach Road and the condo is on the twentieth floor with three balconies, 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. I think you will really like the views."

"Lead on Davy Crockett." I joked, and we both laughed as we walked out of the building to catch a taxi.

On the ride there she said, "I'm going to show you the one for sale on the twentieth floor but there is one on the twenty-third floor that is for rent if you want to go that route. Same layout, same views, just 3 floors higher."

"What are the prices of each one?

"To buy the one I'm showing you in American Dollars is about $429,000.00. To rent the other is a bit under $1,300.00. You will also pay for owning about $1,500.00 a year for common area fees, and I'm sorry to tell you this; $1.50 per month in utilities."

I laughed, "That's going to break me for sure. I'm already leaning toward the purchase. If I don't live there, I can turn it over to a renter for that income."

"That is what I was going to point out." She said as we arrived. It was at the north end of Beach Road and Soi 1. She took me up to the twentieth floor and unlocked the door to the condo and we went inside. We first entered into a short entryway that led to the open kitchen, dining area, and living area. The living area had a lot of light coming through the windows and balcony all with a view of the sea.

The first bedroom, the master with a king-sized bed, also had a balcony with a sea view. The second bedroom had two double beds and the balcony had a partial sea view and saw the Holiday Inn next door. All the bathrooms were marble, floor to ceiling, as were the whole floors throughout. The bathroom that wasn't attached to a bedroom had a small washer and dryer for laundry.

I turned to Noi, "Sold! I love this place."

"There is the restaurant, weight room, swimming pool and other things to see in the complex to also." Noi tried to explain.

"Nope, don't care. I'm buying this. Just help me do it please?"

She laughed, "Well, I'll get in touch with the agent again tomorrow and have them start their paperwork."

"Noi, this place is fantastic." I went out the door to the balcony off the living area. Up this high the breeze was cooler than at the room at the Hilton. I felt also that I could see for miles. I turned back to Noi, took her in my arms, and kissed her. "Thank you," I said as I pulled back to look at her, still holding her. "This has been my best day here for being able to relax and just enjoy Pattaya."

Noi snuggled into me and turned me so that we could both look out to the horizon over the sea. "You see that island out there?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied putting my arms around her.

"It's called Ko Lan; I would like to take you to the other side to Tawaen someday soon. It has a few restaurants and shops, but it is very pleasant and peaceful."

"Ko Lan would mean, million island, right?"

"You are learning some Thai words quickly." She looked up at me smiling.

"I've always had a fascination with learning a foreign language, but have only got around to learning Spanish."

She laid her head back down on my chest, looking back out at the island. "I know Kannika has been busy figuring out some things. So, I thought we could spend a couple of days out on the island, just the two of us."

"Noi, you are the honest-to-God most beautiful woman I have ever met. I am in shock you are standing here with me like this right now and asking me to spend a romantic couple of days and a night with you on a tropical island paradise. I really don't know what I did in life to deserve three beautiful sisters who seem so in love with me. Frankly, it's a little overwhelming, and then you show me this place. It seems like my whole life up to last week ended and I died and went to heaven." I pulled away so that I could look into her eyes. "What are your feelings toward me right now?"

"Honestly Jeff?" She sighed, then replied, "I didn't want to, I didn't mean to, I don't want to hurt my sisters, but I love you. I think I knew it that day at the Sanctuary of Truth. When you opened your heart to me about your feelings about Thailand. The last few days I've been trying to deny my feelings, but being here with you like this, right now, it's all coming back. That's why I asked about the island. I want some time with just you to sort out how I feel about you."

"If I can be perfectly honest with you too," she nodded and bit her lower lip fearing the answer. "I'm torn. I'm in love with all three of you for different reasons. You may all be sisters, but you are all so very different, because you grew up apart and not knowing each other. I don't want to hurt any of you. I've committed to marry Nik, I've committed to having a baby with Anong, and now I must include you because I can't ignore your feelings toward me. I just can't bury my feelings towards you anymore."

"It was so much simpler three days ago," I continued, as I started to undo the bun holding her hair back. "I was just in love with Nik, and I was going to marry her. She's exciting. She is the breath of fresh air I have been missing all my life. Then yesterday I spent a couple of hours with Anong, and she makes me feel like... I don't know if I can explain it." I had her hair undone and was combing it out with my fingers. "She makes me feel like I've been in love with her all my life and it's still fresh. Like what you see in older people in their 70s, like what I saw in my parents. They have been in love for all their lives, and they were still in love when they died. That's how Anong makes me feel."

I brushed my fingers through her hair back from her forehead and my hand lingered at her cheek as I said, "Then there is you," and I kissed her, she kissed me back. It was passionate and lasted longer than just a normal kiss between lovers, it was a kiss between two people who were deeply in love with each other and the realization of it hit me like a lightning bolt. "My god, that was... I don't know what that was."

"That was two people in love," Noi answered.

"I need to talk to Nik," I said, brushing her hair back again and running it through my fingers to the ends and then doing it again as I was looking into her eyes that were filling up with tears.

"No, I do," she said. Now with those tears falling down her cheeks. "Please let me talk with her before you do, before you see her again, she will know something is different. She's very young, but very attuned to people's behaviors and body language." She sighed, "Do you know where she is?"

TowGod
TowGod
191 Followers