Debauchery - Ch. 14-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching Emmy finish dressing and leave Noi then said, "Maybe you can work out together in the hotel, then the condo's, gym. But as much as you like looking, that's all you will ever do probably, she's a confirmed 100% left-handed batter. Lucy here on the other hand is firmly a switch-hitter." And she gave Lucy a huge smile and wink. Lucy just laughed and started to grip and stroke my cock harder.

"Did Emmy leave because she knew what you two were planning?" I asked the pair.

"She actually asked me if I was going to stay late and fuck the two of you," Lucy replied. "When I told her I had not approached Noi about it, yet she told me to make sure that I at least got some time to thank you for helping us. Now, stand up and sit on the edge so I can get a good look at this monster I've been feeling."

I laughed and pulled myself up out of the water and sat on the side. I spread my legs as Lucy stood up and moved in between them, her firm beasts and hard nipples looked like a perfect pair of large oranges. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Noi's huge set and even the next-to-nothing-but-nipple set of both Nik and Emmy, but damn! Nothing beats just a nice handful of tit flesh. Lucy put my cock between her beasts and used her hands to push them together and her fingers to hold me against her chest as she moved herself up and down my shaft. "This thing is ginormous!"

Noi laughed as she came behind Lucy and pulled her hair back and began kissing her neck. "Yes, I do kind of enjoy it also."

I must admit I was not only enjoying the feeling of having Lucy's body rubbing against my cock, but the sight of my girlfriend kissing her neck was really turning me on. I put my left hand on the back of Lucy's head and my right on Noi's and stroked both of their silky hair. Noi's DDs were pressing into the back of Lucy, her nipples hard and must have been felt by Lucy because she suddenly let go of me and turned to Noi, "God you know how fucking horny you make me when you rub these luscious mounds on me?" She said as she took one of Noi's nipples into her mouth and began to suck on it, her hands wrapping around the whole breast as she did.

Noi was pressed back into the opposite side of the tub by Lucy's attack on her breast and I took advantage and ran my hand down her back, over her spine, feeling each bone of her vertebrae. When my hand reached her ass, I turned it over and ran it over her with my middle finger contacting her tight sphincter hole, until it finally came to her warm pussy. Even with the water I felt the slickness of her, her juices letting my index and middle finger slip inside her easily. I heard Lucy moan around Noi's breast and one hand reached down under her to feel my hand and fingers inside of her then she began to stimulate her clit.

I pulled my fingers from her and brought my cock to her opening, rubbing my glans over her slit and over her clit. Her fingers moved over my frenulum as I did so. Lucy pulled away from Noi just long enough to tell me, "Are you just going to torture me all night or are you going to fuck me?" I brought myself up to her hole and slammed myself into her. She took nearly all of my 9 inches before I bottomed out against her cervix, my balls slapping against her fingers and clit. "Ohhh FUCK!" She screamed, "That fucker is huge." I began to move in and out of her pussy coming nearly all the way out, only my glans inside of her, only to slam back into her cervix again. "Oh. My. Fucking. God. YES! Fuck. That. Tight. Korean. Pussy. White. Boy!" She said each word as my cock slammed into her. In my mind Wild Cherry was playing and I found the same rhythm as I fucked her.

Noi got up out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs. I grabbed a handful of Lucy's red hair and on one thrust moved her into contact with Noi's pussy, Lucy's tongue going into Noi's wet hole. Every thrust I made into Lucy made her nose contact Noi's clit. Noi had her hands behind her. Her head was tilted back, and she was breathing heavily. I watched her gorgeous mounds of tit flesh rise and fall with each breath. Lucy was moaning into Noi's pussy, and I was beginning to drip sweat onto her ass as I continued my assault on her pussy.

"Are you girls about ready?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck Jeff I've been ready." Noi said.

"Mmmmf" was all we heard from Lucy.

"Just. Another. Couple. Of... Oh Fuck!" I said and unloaded a hot stream of spunk into Lucy.

"Fuck. Oh. My. Yes!" Noi answered and began to shake as she orgasmed into Lucy's mouth.

Lucy for her part just clenched down on my cock inside of her, milking every drop from me, and drinking up every drop from Noi. I softened up enough to slip out, and I reached down with both hands to cup each of her breasts and raise her away from Noi. I held her against me as I gave her a good feel, letting my thumbs and index fingers roll her nipples. "Hold her Jeff, while I make her cum." Noi said, and she shoved two fingers into her cum soaked pussy and used her other hand on her clit. I was kissing her neck and continued to enjoy the feel of her breasts while Noi had her squirming in my grasp. Within a couple minutes she was letting out a low growl and began to shake in her own orgasm, then she squirted all over Noi's hands and chest.

Lucy finally relaxed and looked back at me. "Enjoying yourself big boy?"

I gave her breasts a good squeeze and answered, "Oh, hell yeah!" I looked up at Noi, "What about you babe?"

Noi laughed and pushed my hands away from Lucy gave her a mashing, "I always enjoy our little romps together. This is just the first time with a man. Usually, I'm getting double teamed by the sisters."

Noi gave Lucy a big kiss and Lucy embraced her to return it. I sat back to watch. After a few minutes they settled into a full-on make out session, so I slipped out to take a shower. When I came out wrapped in a towel they were still in the tub. I figured they needed the escape from the reality of the fire and left them to their own play and looked at my phone; 1:02am. Wow, where did the time go? I took off my towel and climbed into bed and soon was fast asleep from the long day.

~~~~~~

CHAPTER 18 - Left Unsupervised, Rune & Uma

I woke to the sounds of Noi getting dressed. Seeing me watching her she came over and leaned in to kiss me and said, "Sorry to wake you, but I need to get into the office and see about the condo and some other things."

"No problem, but did you get enough sleep?"

She smiled, "About 3 hours. I'm going to take a long lunch break and nap in the break room. You have the day to yourself, have fun and enjoy yourself lover." She gave me another kiss and then picked up her bag, slipped on her shoes, and hurried out the door. I looked at my phone; 7:32am. Yeah, no. I went back to sleep.

I woke again sometime later and felt better. I wandered into the shower to freshen up and got dressed into some comfortable clothes. I wasn't going to try to impress today. When I picked up my phone it said 12:12pm. *Well, missed breakfast, what sounds good for lunch?* I wondered. I grabbed my wallet, looked inside, threw a few thousand baht in from the safe, and left the room.

When I got to the lobby I thought of that place in the mall with the fries and chicken nuggets I went to that first day with Nik. I took off down the hall to the mall to see if I could find it again. It took me about 20 minutes, but I found it and ordered by pointing out two flavors of fries and a couple flavors of chicken. After eating I decided to just take a walk and see some of the area, after all I was going to be living here now.

I walked north toward where the condo was and when I got to Central Pattaya Road I turned east. I had not really been down here before. I saw several shops, stores, a pharmacy, even a dentist. I crossed Second Road and there were a few more massage shops, the girls of course all calling out to me. I passed a club called Banaras and one girl was very persistent that I come in, but I smiled and my "No thank you" finally got me out of her grasp.

I came to Third Road and turned up walking north again. I soon found myself in what was looking like a residential area of Pattaya off the side streets and alleys. I finally decided that I had my fill of exploration and looked at my phone; 3:43pm. I sighed, not wanting to walk back I began looking for a taxi. What I found was a Baht-Bus stop and saw one coming. I waited for it and asked, "Walking Street?" The driver nodded and so I gave him a 20 baht note and hopped in the back. We went back south, and he eventually stopped at Walking Street, and I got off.

Now let me tell you, Walking Street in the afternoon is a ghost town at low season. It was just after 4:00pm and there was very little open at this time. I thought it was a perfect time to see the place. No crowd, and in the daylight, without all the neon and flashing lights and lasers, it was even peaceful. Even King Seafood was just opening its doors. I came to a little shop called Smoky Garden and thought it was cute for a pot shop. It had seating and served beer and other drinks in bottles. Across the street from it I saw Thai boxing and Living Dolls Agogo, but next to Living Dolls was Supansa Massage. *A nice foot massage would feel good about now.* I thought to myself and crossed over to the door.

I walked over and took off my Birks outside and walked in. I was greeted by a woman who was named Ooychalita and she seated me in one of the chairs and went to work. Now you have all heard I'm sure of '7 minutes in heaven', the closet game pre-teens all over play at sleepovers? Well, this was 30 minutes in heaven. My feet and legs were rejuvenated. They felt ready for a marathon when she finished with me. They even had those fish that you put your feet into, and they eat the dead skin and stuff from your feet, however I just had the 200-baht foot scrub and tipped her another 200.

Walking out I thought I would start heading back to the hotel. I got back up to Beach Road and walked along the sidewalk on the beach side. It was just after 5:00pm and I still had a good hour of daylight left. I took my time and got back to the hotel at 5:30pm. Got back up to the room and sat out on the balcony until I was getting hungry. I sent a message to Noi who replied that she was going to her mother's tonight and just to enjoy myself she would stay the night there.

I sent a message to Nik to see what she and Khamla were doing. A couple of minutes later she informed me that they were both busy and 'No, not like that. Get your mind out of the gutter'. I laughed and sent her a 'lol' reply. I sighed, *Well Jeff ol' boy, guess we are on our own.*

I took a quick shower and changed into clothes to impress. Looking into the mirror I thought, *Damn, I look good.*

I was thinking of going back to Walking Street, or maybe Soi 6, but I wasn't sure as I rode the elevator down. I looked at my phone and it showed me it was 7:12pm. I stepped out of the elevator, and I happened to notice Kan. She was speaking to the woman working the desk. I waited until they were done, and Kan turned to walk away. She saw me and her eyes widened, and a smile spread across her lovely face. I winked at her and walked out the front door. I waited out front on the sidewalk for a bit and Kan came out and I waved to her. She came up and I remembered not to show affection too much as I gave her a one arm hug. "Are you going home?"

"Yes," she answered.

"I was going to Fire on Soi 6. Would you like me to walk you home?" I asked, hoping she understood most of what I said. My answer was a smile and nod as she put her arm through mine and turned me north toward Soi 6. We walked together, just enjoying walking with someone and not alone. We turned down Soi 6 and I was at once overwhelmed by the noise and calls from the girls on the street. Kan for her part kept her arm through mine and pulled me in closer to her. We finally arrived at Queen Victoria Inn, and I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, "Goodnight Kan." She smiled and gave me a little shove on down the street and a swat on my ass as she turned and went inside.

I continued and finally reached the other end of the Soi were I saw the sign for Fire. I knew this was a newer bar, having only been opened for about 6 months, and soon another new first for Soi 6, Fired Up would soon open on the second floor, a gent's club that would be open in the afternoons. I had read good things about Fire and couldn't wait to see if they were true.

The girls out front were all smiles and greeted me warmly, "Welcome to Fire." One very pretty young girl said to me and took my arm and showed me inside. I walked in and saw the flat screen TVs on the walls, the back-lit mirrors, and a pool table. The bar was on the other side of the pool table, and a long high table with stools was on the other side of a pillar across from the bar. The right side had regular tables with chairs. A staircase going up was on the other side of the bar to where Fired Up would soon be open, as well as the ST rooms I was going to assume.

"Sit where like, I bring us drinks?" The girl asked in passable English.

"Yes," I answered. "I will have a Heineken and please get a drink for yourself and join me." The girl smiled and went to the bar, I choose a table about halfway into the open room under one of the mirrors, my back to the rear of the bar and I was able to look out to the Soi, but also the asses of the girls outside in their skin-tight black hot pants. They showed a lot of legs and curves, while the short red halter tops showed midriffs and bare skin in the back. It was easy to tell the working girls from non. I took a good look at my girl at the bar. Medium height for a Thai, maybe 5'4" she had long black hair with several strands of blonde about an inch wide, that looked like she used a curling iron on to make it wavy. The hot-pants shorts showed off a fantastic ass. She turned and brought our drinks, and I noticed her top was knotted low in front and showed off some cleavage skin for what I would guess a B-Cup. Her breasts jiggled a bit inside the top showing she was not wearing a bra.

She sat my bottle down in front of me as well as a glass with a bar slip inside. She sat next to me with what looked like just orange juice. She wasn't looking to be drunk when her night was over. "My name is Rune," she said in also clear, but deeply accented English.

"Hello Rune, my name is Jeff. You speak pretty good English."

Rune smiled, "I am only half Thai, my father is British. He teaches me English."

"Does your father live in Thailand?"

"No, but he comes often and stays for his 90 days before he must leave again. He grew up with one of the owners of Fire and have been friends since. I got the job here when I turned 20 last month. They are good to work for here. They take good care of the employees and pay well. They want customers to come back often and its low time now but will be busy and bar full soon." She spoke English well, I was able to follow most of what she said, some words were too heavy accented, but I was still able to fill in those gaps.

"You are very beautiful Rune, and since you speak English, I would like to continue to buy you lady drinks while I'm here." She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to let her know this so that she could let the other girls know that she was mine for as long as I was there. Knowing there was some kind of communication between the girls.

"Thank you, Jeff," although she pronounced it 'seff' which I found cute. "Would you like to play pool?" She motioned to the table next to where we sat.

"Are you any good Rune? I used to play all the time when I was younger."

"I bet you next round I win." She told me with a big, adorable smile and my heart nearly melted. Damn this girl could be trouble for me.

"You're on beautiful."

I lost, by a huge margin, and another slip went into my glass. I was laughing, "I think you're a shark," I told her. She looked at me with a questioning look. "Oh, a 'pool shark' is someone who doesn't seem to be able to play but wins every time. They are a 'hustler'. Do you know that term?" She shook her head no. "A hustler is someone who lures someone to play for money, knowing they can win."

"Oh, I understand," she said. "But I not cheat."

"It's not cheating, you just knew you could win. You know you are that good. A hustler doesn't need to cheat because they are just better than everybody else." She nodded in understanding. We sat back down, and I finished my first drink and took a taste of the fresh cold one. She was on her second OJ. "You were are also 'sharking' me. That means distracting or doing something to disturb my playing."

"How was I doing sharking?"

"By the way you and all the other girls are dressed for one thing. It is kind of hard to concentrate on a shot when your opponent has such a nice ass." She actually had the grace to blush at that compliment. I took another pull on the bottle and said, "I want a rematch."

She giggled and stood up, gave her ass a bit of a wiggle for me, and went over to rack the balls. "You break," she said.

I didn't let her win that first game. I just didn't play to my full potential. I was playing for fun, and I really was being distracted by her and all the other girls who came around to watch. This time was going to be different. I chose a heavier stick to break and sank 3 balls, two stripes and one solid. I replaced that stick and selected another, this one was much lighter than the others, and probably the lightest one there. I ran the table on her. Finally looking up at her and smiling as I hit the cue ball, into the eight, to sink it into the far corner pocket she was standing at.

All the girls cheered, well except Rune, who said, "You shark."

I laughed, "See, you learned something new today." I thought she was going to fall down from all her laughter.

I looked around, I was the only customer in the place. I walked over to my table and said to Rune, "Just to show you there should be no hard feelings." I then rang the bell on the table. All the girls cheered again. I just bought everyone a drink. I sat down and drank the last of my bottle while all the girls got their drinks from the bartender.

Rune came over with a fresh Heineken for me and something else besides OJ for her. She sat in my lap this time and raised her drink, "I think the word is tooshay."

I clinked my bottle to her glass, "Close enough," I laughed. The bartender came over and put the slip of paper into my glass. One-by-one each of the girls came by the table to say thank you. I looked at Rune who was still perched in my lap. "Are you willing to do LT?" I asked her.

She smiled, "I usually only do ST upstairs, but for you I will LT," she said. "You have hotel room nearby?"

"I have a suite at the Hilton."

She smiled and leaned into whisper, "Can we bring a friend?"

"Who?" I whispered back.

"She works another bar down Soi 6"

"Can I not commit until we meet?"

She pulled back and said, "Of course, you can always say no, and I will still go with you."

I pulled the slips out of the glass and looked at them. 285 for my 3 and 2250 for the lady drinks. "How much is the bar fine?" I asked Rune.

"400," she said.

I put 3200 baht in the glass with the slips and handed it to her. "Tell the bartender thank you and to keep the change."

Rune took the glass up to the bar and then went and grabbed her bag from the back. She came back out and took my arm and we walked out of the bar with all the girls giving a chorus of "Goodbye, come again!" Rune guided me back down Soi 6 toward Beach Road until we came to Passions. Rune looked inside without going in until she spotted who she was looking for, then she pulled me inside with her.

The girl Rune walked up to was standing at the bar. She was taller, maybe 5'7" and thin with long black hair down to her midriff. Her long legs were heavily tattooed in what looked like a type of cartoon design, and I also noticed one on her lower back. Her face was cute, but with barbell piercings on both cheeks and above one eye, and a nose ring. I couldn't be sure if the cheek piercings were responsible for it or not, but she looked like her mouth was full of something. It actually made my cock give a little jerk. But the most remarkable feature to her totally Asian face was the startling blueish color to her eyes. Once again, I thought about the barbells in her cheeks, but now what it might feel like to have my cock inside her mouth.