Debauchery Falls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,303 Followers

For a minute, nothing happened. But the air took on a muggy feel. A thickness enveloped them all. A trickle of sweat rolled down Judy's back, and she could smell ozone-- as though a storm was coming.

Then all at once, it happened. The cell opened up in a torrent of water, as though a rain storm was happening within the tiny space. Her first thought was that the sprinkler system had somehow activated. But nothing of the sort was going on. She looked closer. Water was appearing from the walls, the ceiling, the floor. It wasn't just falling, but it was flying up, down and sideways-- all directions, defying the laws of gravity.

"What the hell?" She gasped. Then suddenly the droplets flew from between the bars, and doused her from head to toe. Her uniform was wet within seconds, clinging to her body. Officer Hudson seized the moment to give her a glance, smiling his approval at the way her uniform hugged her belly and highlighted her double D bosom.

She ran her hands over the impossible liquid that coated her.

"That's enough," Williams said. And suddenly the rain stopped. It didn't just slow. It stopped in an instant.

The cell was dropping, both inmates were covered, and Nunez was soaked like a drowned cat. The two senior officers were snickering.

"Laugh it up," she remarked to them. But the truth was that Judy Nunez was far too shocked to be angry. She looked up at the inmate with the glasses. "How did you do that?"

He shrugged mildly. "Even I don't know, young lady. It just started happening, one day." Then barely a pause, he added "You're very pretty. Do you have tattoos? I love women with tattoos."

"I have five," Judy blurted out. The words just sort of fell out of her mouth, and she was flabbergasted as to why she'd just said that-- so easily and abruptly.

Even Williams and Hudson looked uneasy with this.

"Do you have a favorite?" Abernathy asked.

Without missing a beat, Judy said, "I have a siren tattooed right here," she patted her chest, just above her left breast.

Abernathy looked thoughtful. "A singer who leads men to their doom. How fitting for a woman like you." Then he paused as a little smile spread across his face. "Show it to me." Not a suggestion. An order.

Williams and Hudson traded glances. Their confusion obvious. But rookie officer Judy Nunez didn't question it. Not for a moment. She reached up and began to undo the top buttons of her uniform shirt. One by one, more and more skin came into view, as did the ink just beneath her collar bone. That wasn't the only thing coming into view. Her cleavage seemed to go for miles. She stopped just shy of her bra line, pulled open the collar of her shirt, leaned forward, and flashed the colorful tattoo at Abernathy without a second thought.

He smiled as he inspected her skin. "Lovely," he said, although his eyes weren't on her tattoo. They were on her big tan boobs.

Williams' brow was pinched together with concern. Hudson looked suddenly uneasy, unsure how to handle this development.

Judy Nunez suddenly seemed to snap out of it. She glanced at her coworkers, and blinked. A red hue colored her cheeks and she hurriedly rebuttoned her uniform. Her eyes went to the men in the cells all around. How they were so docile and quiet. All standing there like silent soldiers, regarding the three CO's. A shared discipline between violent alpha males that was utterly impossible. It wasn't a coincidence. She suddenly had a very bad feeling. A primal instinct that told her to flee and never look back.

Abernathy must have read their expressions, because he blinked calmly behind his glasses. "I learned a new trick. Want to see?"

The officers exchanged a glance, unsure of where this was going.

Abernathy didn't wait for a reply. He turned to his large cell mate, who hadn't moved or spoken since the arrival of the three COs. "Wallace, you're feeling very angry. Now make a fist and hit the wall as hard as you can."

There wasn't a single moment of hesitation from the big man. In one immediate motion, he turned, balled up his giant paw into a tight fist, and punched the concrete wall so hard that paint chips rained to the floor. All three COs heard the sickening wet sound of bones breaking over the sudden thump of meat hitting painted cinderblock.

When they saw his hand, it was bleeding, swelling, and turning purple.

"Jesus Christ," Hudson groaned, complexion turning green.

Williams was already reaching for his radio. "I'm going to need a medic up here." He called.

"That won't be necessary," Abernathy said. "Wallace is a tough guy. He can endure it."

Williams paused. A confused expression washed across his face. "On second thought... cancel that. That's a non-issue," he spoke into the radio, blinking dully.

Hudson and Judy were backing away slowly.

"Besides... Wallace has other things on his mind." Abernathy turned to face Judy Nunez again. "How large are your breasts, Officer Nunez?"

Judy stopped backing away. She blinked for a second. The question threw her off completely. It came out of nowhere. And when she just blurted out the words "Thirty six triple D," she was horrified by her inability to resist. Even more horrifying was an overwhelming desire for this man... this criminal... to approve of her chest size.

"Wow," Abernathy said, a pleasant grin spreading, that made him look like a bi-spectacled squirrel. "Show them to me." He said immediately.

It was as though the hands of spirits shot forth from his words, reaching for her body-- moving it like they were pulling the strings of a puppet.

Nunez looked to the faces of each of her fellow officers, even as her hands moved up her body to her uniform shirt and once again began to unbutton. Her body felt strange all over, tingling. An excited heat blossomed between her thighs, and she had an overwhelming urge... an urge to display her body to this caged man. To offer up her breasts like a prize for his lifetime of criminal acts.

"Rookie, what are you doing?" Williams asked, shocked.

"Officer Williams," Abernathy said calmly, "I think we're all feeling a little frisky. Maybe there's just something in the air. Regardless... I think you should unlock this cell so we can all enjoy a view of Officer Nunez's big tits..." He licked his lips, his expression hungry as Judy Nunez undid button after button on her bland gray uniform.

Williams traded a look with his partners, and reached for his keys, not understanding what was happening, and not really questioning it any longer. He had a sudden overwhelming urge... one that left him swelling in his pants. He didn't care about his job, or the fact that he was married, or that Nunez was almost twenty years younger than him, or that all of this was at the behest of that mousy little creep serving time. Sex just seemed like the right thing to do in the moment. The only thing to do.

By the time Nunez's shirt fell open, exposing her plump tanned breasts, and the black lace bra that fought an uphill battle to contain them, the door to Abernathy's cell clanged open with the thunder of finality.

Abernathy and Wallace stepped calmly from their tight quarters and into the cell block. Abernathy's eyes fell on Nunez's luscious curves.

Abernathy glanced at Williams, "Officer Williams, I need you to unlock all of the cells. Do it quickly."

The man turned on his heel. A very apparent bulge visible in his uniform trousers. Officer Hudson remained frozen in place. His own tent matching his partner's.

Officer Nunez dropped her shirt on the floor. Her nipples hardened, pressing through her bra. The convict who had instigated all of this smiled at her body. It wasn't just the siren on her upper chest. She had symbols on one arm, a flower on her hip, some sort of heart and a date on her other arm. Mementoes from a life she led out of work.

"You want this, don't you?" Abernathy said, walking up to Nunez, and tracing his fingers over the swell of her tits. "You're a horny slut. A horny slut in a building of horny men waiting to get their hands on you. You're a kid in a candy store, and you want to feast on it all until you're sick, don't you?" He spoke in a calm, almost toneless voice. It was steady, robotic, and very insistent.

Nunez blinked hard for a moment. A flash of awareness in her eyes, as though she was trying to figure out what was coming over her, and she was struggling to resist it. Then that lusty look in her eyes glazed over again and sent her into a fog of desire that she was unable to escape.

She nodded slowly, although her expression registered nervous energy. Abernathy could see Nunez's heart nearly beating out of her chest as he eased her down to her knees like a dog.

"Poor little rookie Officer Nunez," he said with mock sympathy. "You have no idea what punishment you're about to endure," he said as he slid his jumpsuit off of his slender, almost frail frame.

As if to punctuate his words, one by one the cell doors clanged open in the isolation wing. Men emerged from each cell, blinking like bunnies emerging from their winter burrows. They were no longer staring, trancelike the way they had been. They looked as though they were waking up. Then their eyes settled on Abernathy, and more importantly, the hot curvy little CO who knelt at his feet.

"Come and see," Abernathy coaxed to scores of rough faces, as though he was a pastor reading from the book of revelations. "And I saw, and behold... Officer Fresh Meat, in all her glory."

A wolf-like howl erupted from the mouth of one of the men that echoed throughout the cellblock. They started to grin as they eagerly descended on the scene.

Abernathy snapped his fingers at Wallace. The big man reached down without a word, grasped Nunez's bra, and yanked it hard. The material gave away with a snap so loud that it sounded like a bull whip. Her tits sprang free. Her nipples big and hard. The unmistakable bounce and jiggle to them as they came free proof of their natural authenticity.

"Fuck, look at them tits," a convict snarled, already reaching down to grope one of them. His fingers sank into her flesh, and Nunez whimpered.

"Enjoy yourselves, men," Abernathy smiled, amused by the sight of these convicts helping themselves to handfuls of this young officer's body. "Consider it a gift for your services."

They were multiplying by the minute. Freed men freed other men. And down the line they began to spread out. But Abernathy hardly cared. At the moment, the escapees in this particular wing had other things to tend to...

Nunez was gasping and whining like a hungry kitten as multiple hands were now roaming her body. Black hands, white hands, big and small, stained from a lifetime of committing crimes, and gnarled from the hard times they'd done, were now all coming together and roaming the smooth skin of this young vixen. They stood in a loose circle around Officer Nunez-- a circle that was growing larger by the minute as more and more men were joining them.

Nunez moaned as her nipples were roughly pinched and tugged on. The men had already relieved her of her duty belt, and were working on the snap of her pants.

Abernathy stood directly in front of Nunez, directing the action. "I go first," he told the crowd of convicts, as he shed his jumpsuit like a snake discarding its skin.

Not a single word of protest was uttered from the throng of rough and tumble psychos, killers, and lunatics. "Yes sir," they all sang out in unison. A chorus that gave Abernathy a thrill.

And when he produced his cock, he was as erect as a steel rod. "Suck this, you groupie slut," he said to Nunez. She leaned forward without a second's hesitation, and wrapped those full juicy lips around his member and began the lewd act of public fellacio right there, with an audience of inmates.

"Fuck," Abernathy said, wishing he'd discovered this talent of his sooner. It had been far too long since he'd been properly serviced. Nunez devoured him in steady bobs of her head. Her hand reaching up to cradle his balls. She caressed and rubbed them while her lips and tongue pleasured his length in long strokes.

His eyes fluttered lustily and his hands reached down. One thing he absolutely could not resist was running his fingers through that thick hair of hers. Wild hair and tattoos. God, Abernathy definitely had a type.

Nunez raised up slightly to better assist the men who were liberating her from her pants. Her trousers were nearly yanked down her wide hips, exposing that matching black thong, and the luscious curves of her ass.

"How's that mouth feel, sir?" One of the convicts asked.

Abernathy barely paid him any mind. He was too focused on the vixen knelt before him, like a submissive dog. The way she wiggled and sashayed against the forest of groping hands was practically hypnotic. They rubbed and pinched and prodded her body, as though she was a religious talisman that they all needed to place their hands on. Even officers Williams and Hudson stood shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the men, fondling Nunez's nude curves.

They were indifferent, even as the emergency lights flashed and the claxons blared. Somewhere in the distance, blasts of gunfire echoed across corridors and shouts of men in combat reached their ears.

None of that would matter to this group. Abernathy worried least of all.

He held Judy Nunez by the face and watched the cute sexy way her cheeks bowed outwards each time he rammed his cock down her throat. His thrusting becoming more eager and urgent by the second.

"Stuff that fuckin' pig," one of the men urged. Abernathy ignored him. His skinny hips turned to a blur while he violated this officer's mouth.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" He grunted over and over again. Judy Nunez just stared up at him, under his influence as she accepted his raging erection into her hungry mouth. She tried to keep up, tried to keep her tongue sliding along his quick moving dick, but Abernathy was too eager for her to ever keep up with his libido.

Finally he sighed in pleasure and stepped back, allowing Nunez to catch her breath and another man to take his place.

This man was much less polite. He withdrew his hard gnarled cock from his prison jumpsuit and gave one of her tits a hard slap, making it jiggle. The rest of the convicts laughed cruelly.

"You ready for your meal, you big tittied pig?" he said.

Despite it all, Nunez could only nod. Her brown eyes big, and her chin coated with a thick sheen of drool from the forceful face fucking that Abernathy had delivered. Her own hands played with her tits, giving them a squeeze whenever one of the men eased up on pawing at her enough for her to get a handful of breast for herself.

The inmate slapped her face once with his big tattooed knuckles. "Open your mouth, whore," he barked, and she opened obediently.

The moment her lips parted, he stuffed his cock into her mouth. A muffled "Mmmmmm..." came out as an exhale as the convict began the task of roughly fucking her mouth.

"That's it. That's a good girl. That's a good pig. That's a good whore," he moaned as each thrust pushed his cock deeper into the back of her throat.

The men gathered around in a tight ring and managed to shed their jumpsuits. Hard cocks stood at attention all around the rookie officer. The men were stroking themselves, growling and snarling like animals at a kill. All as Nunez sucked, slurped, and swallowed one of their own.

Completely unprompted, she reached out trembling hands to either side, grasping at the nearest cocks. Even Hudson and Williams-- her coworkers-- had rid themselves of their uniforms. They too stroked to the impossible sight of the new hire whoring herself out to a prison full of men. She began to stroke and rub, trying to please as many of them as she possibly could.

Poor Nunez, who barely understood how or why she had these unexplained urges, was the center of a dizzying suck fest. The men began to rotate in and out of her mouth now, always changing positions. One cock would slip out of her mouth, and another one was being stuffed in. She barely had a concept of just how many men had forced her to blow them in that time.

By the time she had given her mouth to the majority of the crowd, they wanted more. Several were battering their hard rods on her face, calling her names. One of them even spit in her mouth before stuffing his member into her lips.

Officer Nunez had completely forgotten herself. She was too wrapped up in letting this prison full of men treat her mouth like their personal cock sleeve. Her hands spun and stroked as many of them as possible. She could feel her tits jiggling as they groped her body. The sensation of so many hands sliding across her skin drove her wild for reasons that were completely lost on her. Her hand dropped away from the murderer that she was currently stroking, to slip between her own thighs. She began to rub herself. Her slit was soaked.

She had one moment where she peered up at Abernathy. He was smiling at her, delighted in the sex fiend that he'd somehow managed to create. But then the inevitable-- the men decided that blow jobs weren't enough.

They hauled her to her feet and tore off her pants. Her boots, the only thing that remained still attached. They fought over her panties like rabid dogs. Abernathy wasn't sure who the victor was to claim the trophy, but he didn't much care. Because as if reading his thoughts, the group of dangerous convicts hoisted Nunez into the air, laying her back in their arms and spreading her legs-- presenting her as a gift to their leader. Abernathy stepped toward the prize that his loyal followers were offering to him first. They held her in place until he sank himself into her wet slit.

Nunez sucked in a breath as this criminal violated her. Then she began to moan as Abernathy began the carnal act of mating with his former captor-- now his slut.

"Look at him, bitch," one of the men gripped her hair and tugged her head so she was looking down her body and watching her own violation. She squealed and moaned with delight as Abernathy's pace increased.

"Oh god... oh yes... oh yes," she began to cry out. Hands roamed her body, pinching and twisting her nipples. One inmate was even bold enough to reach down between her legs and tease her clit while Abernathy's shaft glided in and out of her wetness.

"You like it, don't you?" One of the men yanked her hair. She didn't answer, her eyes shut. She was struggling to hold back her pleasure, biting down on her bottom lip.

Still fucking her with the vigor of a formerly caged animal, Abernathy reached up and tilted her chin up so her eyes were forced to meet his. "You're not just my slut. You're a slut for all of us. And you better answer that man. Understand?"

"Yes sir," she said obediently. She glanced to the man who'd been yanking her hair and treating her like a fuck doll-- a gaunt ugly man with a scraggily beard like a biker. "I love it," she moaned. "I love being a whore."

This drove the men wild. They laughed and cheered excitedly. Even Officers Williams and Hudson were far too gone in their lust to do anything but celebrate the domesticating of their fellow guard. They were now just one of the sex hungry men participating in the feast.

Abernathy fucked her hard for several minutes more. He watched as her head lolled and her eyes rolled back in her head. Beads of sweat were forming on her plump tits, and the convict who was fingering her wasn't letting up. He was rubbing her clit like crazy. And when she erupted in a fit of screams and whimpers, the men cheered again as they brought her to orgasm.

Then Abernathy withdrew. He would save his orgasm until the end. "Men, enjoy yourselves. Do whatever you want with this slut. My gift to you." He grinned.

They continued to pulverize Nunez's curvaceous body. One by one, they invaded her womb with their cocks. They no longer forced her to scream that she was a whore. She wouldn't be able to anyway. Still holding her off the ground with her legs spread for whichever fellow inmate got her pussy next, they leaned her back, turned her head and stuffed her mouth with dick.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,303 Followers