Debauchery Falls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody questioned how a dozen snarling dangerous men were suddenly able to work together so cooperatively. They even made room for the corrections officers to join in. Hudson moaned as Judy Nunez slobbered messily on his cock. He watched as the rookie coworker that he'd lusted over was now devouring him. Leaving a trail of thick saliva dripping from his raging hard-on. When Williams stepped up to take his turn, she grasped both cocks in her hands, and before either man could protest, she pressed their shafts together, opened her mouth wide and took both of them into her lips at the same time.

They groaned as she fellaciated her coworkers in unison-- her cheeks stretched to the limit, like a squirrel storing nuts. Drool ran from her mouth. Her tongue flicked from the head of one cock to the other.

The officers grunted, fucking her mouth together, as down between her legs, one of the rougher inmates held her hips, pounding her hard. His trusts sent waves of her flesh jiggling up her thighs, from her belly up to her tits.

"Yes, slut, yes!" He grunted in rhythm with Nunez's muffled moans. Then he gave one powerful thrust, and emptied his balls into her womb. He hadn't been the first to cum inside of the young prison guard that day, and he wouldn't be the last.

One by one, each man treated her like their personal cum dump. What must have been gallons went down her throat, filling her stomach. The rest went into her pussy. So much cum that her body couldn't hold it all. It flowed from her pussy, puddling on the floor beneath them.

And still the group mindlessly fornicated in a frenzy that could only be described as animalistic. They had one goal, and the rest of the world was lost to them. All the while, Abernathy watched. His haunted eyes drinking in the sight. A smile of triumph on his face. One hand stroked himself, as he directed man after man to mate with this busty bitch of a guard.

The final act was one Abernathy was especially proud of. Wallace, the enormous psychopath that Abernathy had been forced to share a cell with for the last six months. He'd been standing by, a soundless watcher. Now it was time for him to take his pleasure. After all, he'd been the first of Abernathy's disciples. The first man privileged enough to sit at his right hand-- imposing enough to be an unstoppable protector. Such a man deserved something special.

"Wallace, it's your turn," Abernathy directed him.

Wallace stripped without a word and discarded his jumpsuit on the floor. Like the rest of his body, his endowment matched his size. He was enormous. A thick veiny twelve inch appendage of hard packed muscles rose like a flagpole between his legs, ending at a bloated bulbous head as big and round as a doorknob. The man didn't have a cock, so much as a human club attached to him.

The giant stepped forward and collected Nunez from the arms of the other inmates. They backed off respectfully as he hoisted her into the air. She was panting and exhausted. A sheen of sweat glistening on her bronze skin like an ocean spray. She didn't put up a fight as Wallace held her by the ass and lowered her onto his endowment.

Her fingers clenched into fists, her eyes shut, and her voice rose to a shrill cry as Wallace began to penetrate her. Even at first glance, it was clear that Nunez's body would never be the same after a good stuffing from this behemoth.

Her legs dangled helplessly. She kicked at the air behind Wallace's back as his throbbing penis stretched her to new limits. Her fingernails dug into his meaty shoulders, hard enough to draw blood. But Wallace was indifferent. He pushed himself deeper, and Nunez's eyes opened wide. Her squealing halted. She'd gone speechless, her voice caught in her throat.

Then in one deep hard stroke, he shoved her down onto his cock and nearly impaled her with his organ.

At first there was no sound. Nunez was frozen in time, her face a contorted mask of pain, pleasure, and disbelief. Then she began to quiver, her voice coming out as a shaky series of pathetic shivery groans, like she'd just been doused by a bucket of ice water.

Abernathy smiled as he admired the way juices flowed from between Nunez's legs, down Wallace's shaft, and dripped from balls the size of Abernathy's fists. Nunez was cumming. Not just cumming, she was squirting obscenely from Wallace's single penetrative thrust.

What a fuckin' whore.

Wallace didn't allow her time to recover. He hoisted her back into the air, almost completely off his dick, before he dropped her back down onto him. Up and down she went. Relief, then impalement. Then relief again, only to have his member rammed back up inside of her.

The scene was horrific and hypnotic. Nunez couldn't form words. She could only accept the deep hard delivery of Wallace's gargantuan penis. Again and again he fucked her. She squirmed, trying like mad to adjust, to accommodate him. Her efforts were... cute at best.

And each time the sex drunk guard struggled, Wallace increased his tempo. It wasn't long before the halting up and down ramming turned to a steady bouncing rhythm. He was fucking her. Her ass making a meaty clapping sound each time she slapped against him.

Her tits slid smoothly up and down Wallace's muscle-packed torso, leaving a sheen of sweat on him. Her voluminous hair bounced off her shoulders.

"Oh, oh," her incoherent moans took on more recognizable sounds. "Oh, oh, OH!"

Her hips wobbled from side to side, and it dawned on the audience of inmates that she was fucking him back. Despite the shock, and the disbelief, and the doubt on her face (even under the influence of Abernathy), she was giving in, she was fucking him back. Or at least trying to.

Wallace was an unrelenting machine. He pistoned her up and down on his body with virtually no sign of slowing or stopping. Watching the steady movement, Abernathy was convinced that Wallace could fuck forever, if Abernathy wanted him to. But Abernathy wasn't completely without pity.

"Wallace, you can finish yourself at any time," he encouraged the giant.

The only acknowledgement from the monster humping the helpless guard was a low guttural grunt. Faster and faster they went. His strokes long and deep. His cock was running with Nunez's cum. She'd cum more than once from his relentless pounding and impossible girth.

Then within a minute of Abernathy's urging, Nunez's eyes widened and a cry of pleasure came from deep within her. A patter of thick white cream fell from between her legs. Wallace grunted as he sent load after hot load screaming up her birth canal.

Her voice echoed through the halls of the prison, even as the building fell to chaos. Among the war that was happening between inmates, and officers, among gunshots and cries of fear and pain, and alarms, and fire, was the unlikely cries of a woman in the throes of deviant sexual pleasure. A voice that sang above the nightmare. A siren, like the tattoo that she wore.

By the time Abernathy had taken the slutty young guard for his own personal pleasure, the National Guard was mobilizing.

What ensued was one of the worst prison breaks in US history. When it was all over, the smoke had cleared, and order restored, over thirty men were unaccounted for. Among the missing were Officer James Hudson, Officer David Williams, Officer Judy Nunez, as well as inmates Trevor Wallace and Austin Abernathy. For all intents and purposes, they'd vanished... and they'd taken a lot of men with them.

*** TO BE CONTINUED...***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

That was some pretty sick shit. Dark shit!

Edward1970Edward1970over 2 years ago

Very nice start. I look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking brill

Jackal54641Jackal54641over 2 years agoAuthor

Welcome back, Alys! Glad you’re joining me for another mind control/suspense adventure.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Hollow Pleasure Ch. 01 Writer finds a power to turn a hot neighbor into his slut.in Mind Control
Roy's Conquests: Courtney Old bull seduces new wife next door.in Loving Wives
Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 01 A family camping trip takes a turn when a fugitive shows up.in Loving Wives
More Stories