Debauchery Falls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, as if reading her mind, the order came. "We're not done here, sweet cheeks. Turn around," the officer ordered.

Andrea turned excitedly. This was it. She reached for the deputy.

"Did I tell you to take your hands off the table?" She said roughly, glaring down at this hot little Goth looking slut.

"No ma'am," Andrea whimpered, obediently. Desperate. Her hands flew behind her back, resting on the table top. She thrust her chest out. The toes of her sneakers pointed toward each other, trying to make herself look as innocent, and sexual as possible in just the way she stood.

The deputy's dark sexy eyes narrowed. They traveled over Andrea's body. Andrea was so shaken, so inexplicably electrified by that searching gaze, that she swore she could feel the eyes of the deputy, as plain and clear as fingers touching her.

Then the deputy reached behind her head, undid her pony tail and tossed that wild hair back once again. She looked like model moving in slow motion. Andrea's panties dampened.

Andrea's chest rose and fell in deep breaths. Her heart was pounding. This was, without a doubt, the most sexual moment of her life. So raw, so spontaneous, so... so inappropriate. The deputy's hand slid down the front of that uniform, and the buttons of her shirt began to open beneath each nimble touch. The woman's cleavage seemed to go on for miles. Fuck, those tits must have been screaming for release. They had been packed so tightly into that uniform top, that it must have been uncomfortable. There was no way that was the correct fit for this officer. Maybe she liked it tight. Maybe she liked to tease her fellow officers, or even the prisoners. It certainly worked for Andrea.

As one hand continued to undo her shirt, the other hand reached for her duty belt. Andrea eyed it, not with fear, but with excitement. An entire belt of toys. Handcuffs, and tasers, and... a big... hard baton. And that's what the deputy's hand settled on.

The deputy's shirt fell open, and Andrea had a glimpse of a colorful tattoo on her chest, just above her enormous plump breast-- a mermaid. No... she was sitting on top of ocean rocks, singing to a ship... calling to it. A siren.

"Wow," was all Andrea was able to say. Then the deputy was grasping the girl by the back of the head, pulling her face toward her mouth. Andrea shut her eyes, parted her lips, and relinquished herself to what was about to happen...

But suddenly the deputy's radio buzzed. "All officers to the front, on the double. There are... visitors requesting assistance."

The spell was broken. Deputy Dark Hair instantly stopped in her tracks. She pulled away from Andrea. Andrea blinked, dazed and very confused. She felt like she had awakened from a dream. Nothing but disorientation and clarity now. What the hell was happening? Was she actually going to make out with this lady cop? Why the hell would she do that?

Deputy Dark Hair hurriedly buttoned her uniform top, tucking her impressive rack back into her shirt. She took a moment to fix her hair, then offered Andrea a wink that Andrea simply didn't understand. It made no sense why a woman of law enforcement would act that way. Coming onto her the way she had.

And that didn't account for Andrea's reciprocation. She quickly closed her legs, fixing her skirt, feeling much less sexual than she had a moment ago.

The deputy hurried from the room, leaving Andrea alone with her confusion, and the vague memory of being inexplicably turned on from the invasive touches of an officer abusing her position.

But Andrea wasn't confused for long, because she noticed that the door to the interrogation room had been left open.

***

Halley sat with Lucy at the table in the kitchenette. Lucy's posture was hunched. She was peering up over the rims of her glasses like a dog that had just piddled on the floor.

Captain Graver was pacing the room, furious. Nobody spoke for a really long time. The silence was unbearable for the college girl. Only Halley's face was a mask of unreadable indifference. She followed Graver with her eyes.

Lucy pulled her arms into the oversized sleeves of her hooded sweat shirt and slouched even lower, squirming uncomfortably in her seat.

Finally, when she couldn't take it any longer, she said "I'm sorry, Captain Graver." Her voice was very soft.

He paused, and forced himself to take a deep breath before he spoke, lest he risk shouting. "I told you specifically to wait until we got back. What the hell did you think you were doing?"

"Be nice," Halley lectured Graver. "She's got a crush, that's all."

Lucy's face turned as red as a strawberry. She glanced away. "I-I just thought that you might need my help, that's all."

"What would have helped, is if you hadn't stowed away in the RV. Now this is one more person we have to look out for."

Lucy glanced at Halley for help. "B-before we left... you told me to take more chances. Didn't you tell me I should take more risks and embolden myself? I thought you were trying to tell me something."

"Sure, throw me under the bus," Halley replied, dryly. "That's not what I meant, and you know it."

"I promise I won't be in the way," she insisted, her brow pinched together as she peered up at Graver with those puppy dog eyes. Even Halley found it cute and sweet and endearing. If that look didn't give Graver a hardon, nothing would. Even Halley was tempted to give her a big sexy smooch to soothe that nervous expression.

"Damn right you won't be, because I'm taking you back to town," he said.

So much for that. Halley rolled her eyes. "Just let her stay. She's here now, she may as well make herself useful."

Lucy glanced gratefully at Halley.

Graver shook his head, still fuming. His face was red, and his expressive eyes registered fury with just the slightest touch of regret for being so furious. Exasperated, he shrugged, and stormed back outside to help the men finish unloading.

Lucy watched him go. She waited for the trailer door to shut, and when it did, she winced, as though she was afraid the sound was a punch about to strike her. She glanced at Halley. "Wow, he is really really pissed."

Halley glanced at her assistant with a mask of stoicism. "He's not the only one," Halley said.

Lucy blinked at her, her expression confused. Halley had just been on her side.

Halley smiled. It was a cold smile. "Just because I'm being practical and rolling with this new punch, does not mean that I'm delighted that my assistant disobeyed me, snuck onto my truck, and inserted herself into a dangerous and confidential situation... all so that she could get close to my fiancé, who she happens to have a crush on."

Lucy blinked and the redness returned to her face, ten fold. Halley felt slightly bad for her. She'd been young and had crushes too. Of course, she hadn't been as spineless as this girl with the broken self esteem, but still. Sometimes these things needed to be squashed before they could go too far.

"If you had a boyfriend, and I did what you're doing, how would you feel about that?" Halley pressed.

"Not great," Lucy glanced at her feet.

"It's fine," Halley held up her hand. She wasn't going to rehash how they'd first met each other, and the weird things that they'd been forced to do. It hadn't been their conscious decisions, and all of them had... done things. "I trust that you know your boundaries, and you wouldn't cross them. You're hoping he does. But you need to stop it, because now it is getting in the way. And when it gets in my way, it pisses me off."

For a second, Lucy looked as though she might cry. "I'm sorry," she said softly, folding and unfolding her fingers in her lap.

Halley felt sort of bad. She allowed herself a smile and gave her assistant a pat on the knee. "Regardless you're here now. So we may as well make the most of it. I'll have you help out the team with some of the less dangerous stuff. But..." she held up her hand as though she was about to lay down some seriously strict rules. "You need to lose the hoodie and show some more leg around here."

Lucy blinked dumbly.

Halley smiled wider. A warm genuine smile. "It's the middle of summer, for one thing. For another... you're surrounded by a bunch of hunky men in uniform in the middle of the woods for you to flaunt in front of. And lastly... you have a boss who doesn't care if you find one to flirt with."

Lucy looked shocked, and a little hesitant. "Are you suggesting..."

"I'm suggesting you go get laid," Halley said.

***

Andrea Tanner was confused. Sheriff Lowery and his deputies stood in the reception area of the substation, apparently in some sort of dispute with four SWAT Officers.

Or, they at least looked like SWAT-- dark camo fatigues, baseball caps with a strange insignia, rugged vests, and military weapons slung over their shoulders. Sheriff beige uniforms versus dark GI Joes, it was clear that these two groups were not part of the same team. As was the fact that Sheriff bull dog seemed especially agitated by the SWAT team's leader-- a female. A very pretty female, at that.

A wild bouncy pony tail jutted from the back of her cap, the unnatural dyed color of raspberry ice cream. Her piercing blue eyes squinted naturally above round apple cheeks. And her full lips pulled into an easy smile that bordered on a shit-eating-grin that had 'trouble maker' written all over it. She was also the only one in her team not in full uniform. But whatever was there, she wore the hell out of. A vest and cap. A pair of muddy boots, and torn jeans that gave little peek-a-boo's of smooth leg and hugged her strong thighs tightly, all the way up to the curve of her hips and swell of her ass-- thick with muscle. Andrea couldn't get a sense of breast size-- not with that bulky vest covering her frame, but she was definitely sporting an above average endowment-- as apparent by the side-boob that her skin-tight t-shirt revealed. A sleeve tattoo decorated one arm. Andrea wasn't sure what to make of this woman, the word 'cool' instantly came to mind. And Andrea had thought that Deputy Dark Hair had been sexy. God damn!

The Sheriff, on the other hand, probably didn't agree. "Your request is out of the question."

The team leader shrugged, looking bored. "I don't see what the big deal is. We just want to knock on a few doors and make sure nobody is home. I would think you'd appreciate all the help you can get."

Her voice was professional, but there was a strong undercurrent of humor... of not taking life too seriously. Andrea wasn't sure why, but she was sort of smitten at first glance.

"I think you and your group just want to snoop around, and it's not happening," the Sheriff scowled.

Galloway allowed for a little smile to pull at her lips. There was a teasing playfulness too it. "Are you going to arrest us if we do?" She looked to her men, and all of them wore the same easy-going confident swagger to their expressions. They snickered light heartedly.

The Sheriff wasn't happy. "I'd rather discuss this with your superior," he said.

Galloway folded her arms. "Be my guest. They're over by the roadblock with the rest of the team." She wasn't one to play gender politics. She hated to even bring up the fact that she was female. Women who pulled the Annie Oakley 'Anything you can do, I can do better' bullshit came across to her as whiny and insecure. Galloway was neither, but she knew at once that this guy didn't like having his town interloped by a private police force that was led mostly by women.

Galloway decided to let him know. "But if you insist on having my bosses here for emotional support, I'm sure they'll understand how overwhelmed work can be for a Sheriff who was elected by a town of two dozen people. They'll be sure to let you know how sympathetic they are to the labors of your job." Galloway let her eyes wander over the Sheriff's body and his considerable gut that was spilling over his uniform pants.

Andrea snickered from her corner of the room. Several eyes turned in her direction. The Sheriff turned a bright shade of red. "Get back into the interrogation room, missy!"

Andrea folded her arms, trying to sound as confident and defiant as the SWAT team leader. "Your deputy left the door open. How dangerous could I be?"

Lowery glowered before turning back to Galloway. "I don't have time for this. I've got a crisis to manage, and I've got a prisoner here."

Galloway wasn't listening, having dismissed Lowery as nothing more than a barking nuisance. "Hey you," she said to Andrea. "What are you in for?"

Lowery began, "That's not--"

Galloway held her finger up to Lowery's lips and shushed him. His face flushed bright red with rage, but he held it back.

Andrea rolled her eyes. "My sister lives in this shit hole town, and when we couldn't get a hold of her, me and my dad came out to see if she's okay."

"We caught them trespassing in a property that was not theirs." Lowery insisted.

"The door was open," Andrea shot back, following another eye roll. "We were making sure nobody was hurt."

"That's *my* job," Lowery said.

"Well you weren't doing a very good job."

"We caught you, didn't we?"

"Well stop the presses, Sheriff," Galloway drawled out in a mocking tone, "Looks like you caught yourself a real terrorist, here. Where's the father? Will he corroborate this?"

"Yeah," Andrea said confidently.

Lowery remained quiet. His temples bulging over and over as he clenched his jaw.

"Well she certainly sounds like quite the fugitive, Sheriff," Galloway turned back to him and blinked those long lashes over her icy eyes. There was a touch of humor to her lips. "You must be proud. How much longer are you going to detain them?"

"She's not free to go," Lowery said. "For all I know, she and her father are opportunistic looters who just want to steal--"

Galloway sighed, her good humor fading now. "You're running your station on gas generators, and your bridge is threatening to wash away. Do you really have the manpower to spare babysitting these hooligans?"

The Sheriff might have had an over inflated sense of self importance, but even he was forced to concede that point.

"Go get her dad out of lockup," Galloway insisted. "I'll take Avril Lavigne here, and her father up to check on their family member."

"The town was evacuated, there's nobody else here," Lowery said, immediately defensive.

"Then it won't bother anyone to take a quick look," Galloway replied. "People leave notes. We'll check it out, then we'll drive them out of here. Get out them out of your hair, right? Good deal, everyone wins. You're welcome." Galloway said with finality. As far as she was concerned, the matter was settled and the conversation over.

Lowery stood, flexing and unflexing his fists. Even Andrea was uneasy at the two staring each other down. Finally Lowery folded. He turned to one of the deputies and sent him off with a nod to retrieve Andrea's father.

They left as a group-- Andrea and her dad, this renegade SWAT leader, and her three men.

Sheriff Lowery watched them go, clenching his fists tightly as they left. Although they couldn't see it, his face showed genuine concern.

***

The moment Lucy stepped out of the trailer, she felt instantly silly. Halley had insisted on a wardrobe change, and Lucy had reluctantly agreed. She was already a girl who had difficulty saying no to people, much less to her boss.

"I don't know..." was all Lucy could bring herself to say when she saw the cut off jean shorts, and the tank top that Halley offered her. The shorts were short and tight. Lucy had never dreamt of willingly showing off so much of her legs before, and this pair made her self-conscious that she hadn't spent more time in the sun. The tank top was worse. It was snug against her already huge breasts, and showed off her tummy... again, making her self-conscious that she didn't spend more time at the gym.

Halley knew the tank top alone was a bit much. She offered Lucy a flannel shirt, but not before tying the shirttails together above her belly button. "There. Like a sexy country girl." Her boss then completed the look by undoing Lucy's ponytail to let her natural red curls bounce around her shoulders. She offered the Lucy an extra pair of combat boots-- Britt Lincoln was about the same shoe size, and she always had spares. Plus, rumor had it that Lincoln played for both teams. Surely she wouldn't mind the boots going to a good cause.

For a moment, standing at the doorway of the RV and enduring the glances of this group of men, Lucy was afraid that Halley was doing this as some kind of cruel punishment for stowing away in the RV, and she desperately wanted to flee back into the trailer and hide. But on the steps to the trailer, she noticed the way the men looked at her... Captain Graver among them.

"Who's that?" one of the guys muttered.

"That's my assistant," Halley answered for the soldier. "You boys are *not* allowed to corrupt her in *any* way during this trip. Understand?" Her tone was serious, parental, but when she glanced at Lucy, a corner of her mouth twitched in an ever-so-slight smile. Halley knew her words would have the opposite affect. The men would try harder if Lucy was forbidden fruit.

Oh god, what did I get myself into? Lucy wondered. She nervously stepped down into the muddy field and joined the small group of soldiers huddled by the trunk of the Jeep.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" She asked, dusting her hands on her shorts.

"Sure, we'll put you to work," the men smiled and introduced themselves. Lucy smiled back, despite herself. Everyone seemed really nice and really... hot. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...

***

Officer Brittney 'Britt' Lincoln enjoyed recon. That was what she was best at. It gave her a thrill-- tiptoeing around in the brush, watching people from afar. It reminded her of when she was a kid, and she'd play spy games with her cousins-- observing the adults, messing with them and trying not to get caught. Only now, the stakes were much higher, and the consequences for getting caught could mean life and death.

Was there something voyeuristic about it? Definitely. But as long as she did it for money, she wasn't a creep or a peeping Tom. She was merely doing her job.

When Britt Lincoln had first applied for the firm, she'd wanted to be an investigator. But Halley had taken one glance at Lincoln's resume and talked her into the tactical division. Army Recon was a hard accolade to ignore. And honestly... Lincoln had taken one glance at Lieutenant Kate Galloway-- her new field commander with the fiery maroon hair and the sexy swagger-- and accepted without question.

Not that Lincoln would have minded working with Halley. But Halley was *cute*. Galloway was *hot*. That was the difference.

The guys had definitely taken a liking to Britt, and she to them. She wasn't a blind idiot. She knew damn well that they wanted to get laid. And Britt was more than happy to oblige if the situation was right.

Britt Lincoln had 'bad girl' written all over her. With her bleached blonde pixie-cut, fit compact body, nose stud, and soft way of talking, the guys often joked that she looked like Tinkerbelle's trouble-making older sister. She did nothing to discourage that image. But it was the eyes that really did them in. Her nickname in the squad was "Cat Eyes", and they made her exact heritage a work-place mystery. Lincoln resolved to never tell them her exact family lineage. Mystery is sexy. Let them speculate.

Speaking of sexy... it sounded like somebody was getting their jollies off, through the trees ahead.

They'd been told the town was abandoned. "Yeah. Abandoned, my ass," she muttered to herself when the sound repeated.

Lieutenant Galloway had been right. So while she and her team went rolling through the front door and up to the Sheriff's department as a distraction, the recon team had been able insert themselves into the town proper. Chaney and Poe had made for the east, and Lincoln to the west-- near the Sheriff's substation.