Debauchery Falls Ch. 03

Story Info
Exploration of the town reveals something disturbing...
9.9k words
9.7k
10

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,269 Followers

*** Disclaimer ***

The following story may contain themes of hypnosis, mind control, non-consent, paranormal, cheating, cuckoldry, voyeurism, incest, gang bangs, and other forms of debauchery. This may not be the story for you.

This is a work of fiction. All characters depicted are at least 18 years of age. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

***

Debauchery Falls chapter 03

***

By the time they were only a few miles away, they had caught a break in the weather. The rain slowed and eventually let up. That was a relief. It made it that much easier to locate the turn-off into town.

True to the description, it was mostly fields and woods-- very remote and isolated. The little convoy of dark blue Jeeps took the turn to the north and were all too enthusiastic to go rumbling through the mud in the grassy field that lined the road.

They chose a big open patch of wooded ground to rally the vehicles and establish a staging area, about half a mile from the town. Close enough that they could drive in, but far enough away that they could look around without being noticed. They parked among the trees instead of along the road, keeping their activities private from any curious motorists... not that there were any.

Stepping out of the vehicles, into the humid air, the first thing they noticed was how quiet and devoid of civilization this area of the state really was. There were no people out here.

The spot was quite scenic without the rain to blind them. The rolling carpets of the Appalachians towered above them, and seemed to muffle the sounds of the outside world. The stream was audible and pleasant. Enough trees provided shade to create a cozy little retreat. The air, though humid and suffocating, smelled fresh. They could not hear planes, cars, lawn mowers, or any other sounds associated with day to day human intrusion into nature. It was a little bubble. The clouds parted just enough to stab a shaft of warm sunlight all the way to the ground. Then the clouds closed and it was gone.

Captain Graver and Lieutenant Galloway oversaw the team. The group began busily unpacking the Jeeps and working to establish camp, several of the men ran trips back and forth from the main RV to the smaller vehicles. Their feet swished over the wet grass.

"What's that all about?" Jessup asked, nodding to the police barricades further up the road. They were stacked just before the short two lane bridge that crossed a muddy and very rocky burbling stream. With all the rain, the stream could have been the Mississippi.

Jessup was eager and trying to notice everything around him.

"With the power out, most likely the police don't want outsiders trying to loot homes." Halley explained.

"I get it. I lived in a small town growing up... one of those places where it's just a main strip and tons of old apartments," Jessup said. "Whenever we had power outages that lasted longer than an hour, the place would empty out. I mean total ghost town. It was spooky." Jessup peered through the front window of the RV at the ominous tunnel of trees that lay ahead.

"Well that's what we're facing," Halley said. "But we won't know until we go in and check it out." She was already considering sending in two teams. One to make contact and one to discreetly recon the area. She'd keep a few men back at camp as a reserve detail.

Halley unpacked her laptops and arranged them one by one on the RV's kitchen table, as the hum of the AC blasted them with cool air. It was quite a contrast from the humidity outside. Jessup was trying to help, although he seemed to be more in the way. She handed him several power cables and told him where to plug in. Give the kid something to do.

"Are you bored or something?" Halley asked, noticing the way he hung around her.

Jessup shrugged. "Feeling a bit like a fifth wheel. So I'm just trying to look busy. Why? Is it showing?"

The door of the trailer opened and Kate Galloway stepped inside. She noticed Jessup was helping without really helping. "Jessup," she said, "I must not be working you hard enough if you're in here trying to flirt with Halley. Go help Chaney with the ammo crates before he gives himself a hernia."

Jessup reddened, and excused himself hurriedly, joining the rest of the men outside in the soaked field.

Halley smirked. "You sure do have a way about you. He's an okay kid. Be nice."

Galloway looked a little pleased with herself. "Hey, somebody's gotta look out for the Captain's best interests when his back is turned. Speaking of which... we need to discuss shoes for the big day."

Halley grunted as she plugged in her monitor and powered up the array. One screen flashed an overhead satellite map of the county. Another showed several exterior cameras positioned on the RV. Even more were revealing snowy static. Halley swore.

"This again? Keep distracting me, and you'll all be dancing at the reception in six inch heels."

"Ouch," Galloway held up her hands defensively. She was wearing black fingerless gloves. Definitely not the type who would enjoy wearing heels to a wedding (let alone as part of the bridal party). "No, but seriously. You better pick something soon. Morgan's threatening to wear her combat boots with her dress if you don't."

Halley looked up and shrugged. She honestly didn't know if she was the easiest bride in the world, or the biggest pain in the ass. She was laid back, didn't have a lot of strong opinions about most of it-- other than the booze and the food. Everything else seemed somewhat trivial to her. "As long as the food is good, the groom is there, and they don't pull some liquor license shit about not being able to serve straight whiskey, I don't care. Surprise me, Galloway."

"Oh you don't want that," Galloway rubbed her hands together.

"Don't want what?" Captain Graver's voice behind them. His sleeves were rolled up and a small bead of sweat was following the curve of his scar down the side of his face. Aside from that, he looked devilishly handsome.

"Nu-uhthing," Galloway sang out teasingly, and sashayed her hips suggestively. Halley shook her head in mild disapproval.

"I don't want to know," Graver said. Back to business, he said, "When the guys are all set up, I want you and three other men to head into town and see if you can locate a law enforcement official, anyone who knows what's going on out here."

"I was thinking a recon team, too," Halley added. "Some guys who can discreetly watch the town."

"Good idea. Poe, Chaney, and Lincoln can manage that."

Outside, they heard a crash that turned their heads. One of the men swore. Several others were laughing.

"What the hell was that?"

Galloway peered out the window and saw that a Coleman charcoal grill had fallen out of the back of a Jeep. She shoved the door open. The hot air wafted in, along with the sounds of birds chirping in the trees. "Foster!" Galloway barked. "I told you to leave that shit at home. We don't need it!"

Halley could hear the soldier's voice shouting back, "C'mon Lieutenant. We're all going to be glad I brought it!"

"*You* won't be when I kick your ass," Galloway returned to governing her troops. "You just bought yourself a seat on the first Jeep headed into town, where I can keep an eye on you. Now pick up that grill and put it away. And when you finish doing that, I want to see you, Quinn, and Delacruz front and center."

Quinn took up Galloway's barking and sang in a lecturing tone: "And when you finish doing that... bring in the dog and put out the cat. Yakety yak!"

Several of the older guys sang out in a military like cadence, "Don't talk back."

Halley snickered to herself.

"I'll probably saddle up and join them in a minute," Graver added, his boots thumping as he made for the back of the trailer.

"What's the matter? Don't trust the Lieutenant?" Halley teased.

But a moment later, she heard Graver pull the bathroom door open and let out a startled curse. "What the fuck?" He snapped. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Halley spun in just enough time to see a surprised and very guilty looking Lucy hiding in the cramped bathroom, wearing an expression like she'd just gotten caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

***

Andrea Tanner didn't know much about the criminal justice system, but she knew she didn't like the Sheriff. He was a heavy set man with a square bulldog face, and light colored crew cut. One of those guys who might have been the star quarterback or the proud Marine in his prime... but those days had passed, and now his gut spilled over his duty belt, and his nose was red and swollen from an affair with the whiskey bottle.

After twelve hours of being held in the substation, the Sheriff had finally insisted on a proper search of her person. He snapped on a pair of rubber gloves. "I'm going to give you a pat down. Are there any items in your pocket that are going to jab, or poke me?"

You have got to be kidding me, she thought. Andrea glanced down at her pleated jean skirt, and her skin tight black cleavagey shirt with the fishnet sleeves, that she now regretted having worn. They hardly felt like adequate coverings at this point. It was only her teenage angst and dislike of authority that had spared her the humiliation of being felt up by this pig. "Don't you have a female officer for these sorts of things?" She'd folded her arms. Her posture insistent, stubborn.

The Sheriff paused, considering his options. This girl glared at him from beneath her dark eye makeup. The thick lipstick on her mouth was set in tight scowl. There were some suspects that he could intimidate. This one wouldn't budge. This one would be a hassle. He frowned, chewing the inside of his lip. "She's not as nice as me, but suit yourself," he said, and turned from the room, dropping his gloves into the trash.

Andrea sighed and paced the small space. For an interrogation room, she expected something more... dramatic. Something with cold steel, and bare cement. A two way mirror like in the movies, maybe. But that wasn't the case. This room had drywall, carpet, an old soda machine, a coffee pot, and a table and chairs that looked like they'd been kitchen hand-me-downs from the Sheriff's grandmother. There was one lone camera in the ceiling, otherwise, it could have been a small break room at any unremarkable office.

She strode over to the soda machine and pressed a few buttons with no result. She checked the coffee pot. The coffee smelled like burn plastic. Things were floating in it. How long had this building been without power?

At least the lights were back. Finally a few hours ago the deputies started the generator, and the lights had flickered to life. Prior to that, she and her father had sat, handcuffed in darkness for nearly twelve hours. She hadn't seen her dad in over an hour now.

Andrea and her father's initial assessment of the town being abandoned had been misleading. Because shortly after their exploration of the cottage, they'd run into a deputy from the Sheriff's substation. So people *were* here.

Their relief was short-lived, however. They'd been promptly arrested for burglary and criminal trespassing-- they'd entered a house that wasn't theirs.

Dad insisted that they were concerned and had come to town to check on their loved one. It was true. But the deputy was firm-- the town was evacuated, and cordoned off. They had no business crossing the barricade, and they certainly had no business walking into someone's else's home.

They hadn't been formally charged with anything. Merely handcuffed and placed in waiting room chairs in the center of the unlit station. Andrea suspected it was because the department already had their hands full. She'd watched several deputies lighting candles, taking inventory of supplies, and fumbling with generators and equipment. But several had also taken a few moments to watch her, until she crossed her legs tightly, and shifted so that her mini skirt didn't appear quite so... mini. These hill billies probably didn't see girls like her often. They were probably afraid she'd turn them to stone. If she could, she would.

Dad had been respectful. He always was with law enforcement. Moron. He assumed being cooperative would earn him a pat on the head and a 'never mind, you can go. Good boy.' Fat load of good that did...

Once the generator had sputtered to life and the pigs weren't shitting their pants in the dark, they turned their focus to their oh-so-dangerous prisoners. Brad and Andrea had been placed in separate rooms, where they waited to learn their fate.

Wasn't there a rule about this? Couldn't they ask for a lawyer or something--

The door opened the female deputy who stepped into the room made Andrea feel slightly better. True, Andrea didn't care for any cops really, but a female in the department was way less likely to be a creep.

Not to mention this one was surprisingly pretty. Andrea's first impression was 'Wow, she's got a lot of hair.' The tanned lady officer had wild black hair, like the mane of a lioness. She had dark eyes and a serious face. And though Andrea had much more interest in men, she noticed enough women to give credit to this one. The deputy's body was rockin'. Curvy hips, flat tummy, and full juicy rack. Too bad that beige polyester uniform was surprisingly ugly. Regardless, the deputy wore it to the best of her abilities.

Andrea considered giving this officer the usual snarky attitude. But for some reason, her father's approach bubbled up in her mind. Kindness and cooperation. Oh what the hell?

"Hi," Andrea said, trying to be friendly. She sounded insincere to her own ears. Had it really been that long since she dropped the sarcasm and tried to be... nice?

The deputy didn't reply. She snapped on some rubber gloves, indifferent to the girl standing before her. Then she turned, her mannerisms as cold as stone. She cocked her head, seeming to appraise Andrea for a very long time. The unreadable quality to her eyes gave Andrea a chill. Then a corner of the deputy's mouth eased upwards in a smile. There was a darkness about the smile. Something... not quite wholesome.

"Place your hands on that table and spread your feet wide, sweetie," the deputy said.

For some weird reason, Andrea felt another tremble roll down her spine like a gust of chilly air had just washed over her. Regardless, she did what Deputy Dark Hair told her.

The deputy stepped up behind her, and Andrea felt warm breath behind her ear. "Are you hiding anything that might cut or poke me?" Her voice had dropped slightly. It grew softer... more sensual? No. Andrea shook that thought aside. The deputy had lowered her voice to a more relaxed, soothing tone, so as not to agitate Andrea. Nothing more than that.

Regardless, Andrea wasn't able to find her voice. She merely shook her head in a nervous jerky motion.

Then there were hands on her body. They started at her hips. A couple of pats on either hip, then a gentle squeeze. Andrea felt a tickle up and down her skin. Goosebumps. The deputy exhaled softly in Andrea's ear, and her hands roamed upwards slightly. She again gave Andrea a squeeze. Andrea sucked in a breath. It was at a spot where she had no clothing to conceal anything. Bare skin where her shirt had ridden up, and the waistline of her skirt was too low to cover anything.

Then a tricky finger traced over the line of Andrea's thong strap. The deputy fingered it curiously, hooked her finger beneath, and gave it a little snap that made Andrea jump.

The deputy said nothing at all. But Andrea giggled nervously. She caught herself, even as she did it. Did she actually just giggle? It came out sounding so... playful. What the hell was wrong with her?

Then Deputy Dark Hair moved on. Her hands slid down Andrea's hips to her thighs. They didn't have to travel far. Andrea's skirt was very short-- mostly to get attention from men, and a little bit to annoy her father, who never had the backbone to confront her, no matter how outlandish her attire became.

In just a matter of moment's the deputy's hands were touching bare leg. But bare skin didn't give the deputy reason to stop. Her hands roamed Andrea's thighs for much longer than was necessary. Andrea didn't say a word though. And she wondered why. She'd tell anyone else to knock it off. Especially a cop. But with this one... it was... it was okay. She could keep going.

Then she felt her little skirt being flipped up. The deputy was stooped behind her, face to face with her perky ass that was practically bare, save for her naughty little black thong. And yet, Andrea was... okay with it.

"Not hiding anything under here, are you?" The deputy asked. Her voice was hushed... husky even. Andrea swore she could feel hot breath on the backs of her bare thighs. Her skin broke out in goosebumps once more. She shut her eyes and fought a tremble. This wasn't a chill. It was excitement. Her knees felt like jelly.

Andrea's confused mind struggled to find the words. What ended up coming out was something unexpected. "I don't know, officer. Am I?" And without coaching, Andrea spread her legs further. She swayed her hips slowly, and tossed her head back. She couldn't stop herself. She glanced up at the camera in the ceiling and wondered if someone was on the other side watching. Some pervert hill billy Barny Fife getting his rocks off to suspects getting felt up by dirty dirty cops.

The deputy's response was almost immediate. Her hands slid between Andrea's thighs, and felt along the sensitive soft skin. Andrea's lips parted and she let out an involuntary groan. The hands inched higher, until they came to rest on her ass.

"Does daddy know what a bad girl you are?" The deputy said. All semblance of professionalism seemed to wash away in that instant, as Deputy Dark Hair held her ass cheeks in firm strong grips, and spread her cheeks wide. Andrea whimpered as she felt the deputy's penetrating stare on her ass. She bit her lip, not having the first clue what the deputy might do next. And bad little Andrea would be powerless to stop it from happening. The woman knelt behind her had too much authority... too much control.

Andrea shivered again, but there was heat. Heavy, unexplainable heat between her legs... "No," her own voice a whisper.

A stealthy finger slipped around the thin material that ran between her ass cheeks. Deputy Dark Hair gave a playful little tug. Then her finger gently followed the fabric, down between Andrea's full perky cheeks. Andrea whimpered in anticipation, expecting at any moment, that finger would plunge into her dark regions. But it didn't. It continued on, slowly and gently. So gently that it was nearly a tickle. One long torturous tickle that found her pussy, and traveled along her slit.

"Oh god," Andrea whispered, and allowed her eyes to close. She wasn't sure why, but she was so turned on. She knew she shouldn't be. She was a prisoner in some stinky old Sheriff's department, in the middle of an abandoned town, in the middle of a flood, with her father in the next room and her sister missing... and all she could think about doing was pulling her thong to one side, and sitting down on this deputy's finger, riding it even. Her hips were moving in slow little gyrations, like waves on a lake.

The deputy's finger glided along her underpants, even as they dampened beneath her touch. They stopped at her clit, and Andrea was positive that she'd explode with lust.

Then the deputy's hand came away, and Andrea's disappointment was immeasurable. Andrea was even about to say something. To fight, and kick, to act out in the hopes that the deputy would manhandle her to submission, if necessary.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,269 Followers