Debauchery Falls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chaney shivered and checked his watch. He wanted to get back soon. He felt vulnerable out here. Like there were eyes on him. That was silly. He was an expert at moving around in the woods. But the longer the feeling remained with him, the more certain he was. He was supposed to be the watcher, and yet somehow he felt... watched.

Poe still wasn't back yet, and finally Chaney grunted. "Fuck this." He straightened, stretched a kink from his neck and resolved to move on and find Poe. When he turned, he nearly yelped from shock and surprise.

It hadn't been just a feeling. He really had been watched. But not by anything that he would have expected. Standing behind him, barely ten feet away was a girl. How the fuck had she gotten so close to him without being detected?

Regardless, one look at her and he deemed her not a threat. She was too... small. Barely at five feet, and young looking. 18 or 19 years old? Actually, Chaney couldn't tell now that he studied her. She could have been older-- in her twenties, it was hard to gauge because her face was like a porcelain doll-- big and youthful and round, with chubby cherub cheeks, a cute little mouth, and big brown eyes. The way she was dressed and done up made created the illusion of youth... though it felt like an illusion-- like those mothers who dress and act like their daughters in order to cling to their youth. In fact... everything about her seemed... off. With her turned up nose and splash of freckles, she looked far too innocent to be out in the forest during a downpour. Her blonde hair was in pigtails, making her look girlish and flighty. Her clothing was deliberately juvenile. An olive green half tank top, cut off at the tummy, revealing a flat belly, and a pair of cut-off shorts that were nearly as small and tight as a pair of bikini bottoms. She was wearing hiking boots, and a pair of warm looking wool socks that came up to her knees-- the only indication that she was a hiker or camper, incidentally the articles of clothes that covered the most skin.

She was also wearing an expression of startled bewilderment. "I'm sorry, you scared me," she said with a valley-girl like inflection.

"Who the hell are you?" Chaney lowered his weapon and peered around hesitantly.

"Lizzy. My name is Lizzy," she fiddled nervously with her hands, her pockets, her hair. Her anxiety was apparent, but as she moved and fidgeted, Chaney detected something else about her. There was a wobble to her breasts, which when she turned, Chaney realized that the girl was stacked. Not only so busty that her chest rivaled the size of her head, but she was braless. The bounce and shake to her tits beneath that damp top only confirmed that... as did the fact that he could see the bottoms of them. Holy shit! He could see the bottoms of her boobs. The midriff cut of her shirt was much too short, and the bottom of this girl's tits were hanging out.

Chaney blinked, glanced away, and looked again. Something about her appearance was inspiring the rush of heat into his pants, and it made him uncomfortable.

"I was camping with my parents when the rains came, and I got separated from them. I don't know where they are," Lizzy continued, oblivious to Chaney's discomfort. "Who are you?" The concern in her eyes and her voice was authentic. But the weirdness factor of her attire was what was throwing Chaney. Her eyes went to the gun, then to his fatigues and uniform, and Chaney realized that she might be thinking the same about the way he was dressed-- that it was odd. What rescue workers carried rifles and dressed like GI Joes? Maybe he was being too hard on her. He was in his late thirties. He didn't know how kids dressed these days.

"Are you National Guard or something?" Her worried brow pinched together. "Are you here to rescue me?" She eyed him curiously, her expression pleading. The desperation in her voice was blatant.

Chaney hesitated to answer. He didn't want to mislead this poor girl, but he couldn't exactly tell her about the operation either. College aged girls blabbed. He didn't want to give too much away.

"Private police force," was what he said. "We're here to find and evacuate anyone trapped in the flood."

"Oh thank god!" she cried in delight, and before Chaney could react, she bounded forward eagerly and threw her arms around the soldier's waist, hugging him hard. Even through his equipment vest, he could feel the soft yielding flesh of her enormous tits press into him.

There was a stirring in his pants again. The heat building in his crotch.

The hug went on too long. There was something that felt less than innocent about the way she clung to him. She was moving her chest from side to side against his body, mashing her boobs back and forth.

Finally Chaney had to uncomfortably peel her off of him. She giggled. "Sorry." Chaney cleared his throat and gestured to her chest. Her shirt had ridden up, and the bottoms of her pink areolas were peeking out.

"Oops," she said in a way that didn't seem all that apologetic, and she tugged her top down, straining the material against her body. Her hard nipples pressed through the cotton. When she glanced up, she caught him watching. She smiled, apparently pleased.

Chaney had to turn away, lest his manhood disobey his commands to stay dormant. "Poe, this is Chaney, do you copy?" He spoke into his radio.

"How many of you are there?" The girl asked, stepping up beside him and clinging to his arm. He wasn't sure why. Warmth maybe? She was hardly dressed, after all.

"Enough of us," He brushed off the question and tried the radio again when there was no answer.

She glanced around. "So where is everybody?"

Chaney swore under his breath when Poe didn't respond. Poe could be such an insufferable loner. He tried Galloway and Halley, only to be met with the same result. He glanced at his radio on his belt. It was working fine earlier.

The girl was standing nearby, twirling her hair around one finger and popping one leg out as she looked at him impatiently. The whole posture almost deliberately juvenile. And Chaney was once again reminded of someone in their twenties trying to play act like a bratty teen.

He sighed. "C'mon, I'm taking you out of here," he said, mind made up. He'd hoof it back to camp, dry off, and warm up. He had a civilian with him, and his radio wasn't working. If that wasn't a good enough excuse to return to base, he wasn't sure what was.

The girl hesitated, her face transforming from concern to a mischievous little smile. "Don't you want to stay here a little bit longer?" She asked, and let her eyes wander appraisingly over Chaney. "And maybe play with these a bit?" To Chaney's shock, she slowly lifted up her shirt, exposing her enormous melons.

Chaney was shocked, completely baffled by Lizzy's bizarre behavior. "What the hell are doing?"

Lizzy cupped her boobs in her hands squeezing them, and making them jiggle-- tantalizing the confused officer.

Chaney looked around, alarmed. His partner could return any second... or worse. "No no no," he said stepping forward, trying to sound more reasoned than his befuddlement and protesting cock would allow. The girl's body was unbelievably tempting, and her sudden display of lewdness was stirring something more in the officer than he wanted to admit to himself.

He grasped the edges of her shirt and attempted to pull it back down. "Let's... ah... let's cover these back up and just pretend this didn't happen."

Instead, Lizzy caught his hands and crushed them into her chest. Her flesh was warm and smooth. "I know you want this," her insistent voice had grown husky. She moved Chaney's hands soothingly over her chest, making sure he could really feel the weight of what he was trying to reject.

A groan of self loathing escaped from the man's throat as he hesitated for a moment, allowing the girl to continue to brandish her tits into his palms.

"I've been so fuckin' horny," she said. "A sexy man in uniform... alone in the forest... how could I resist?" There was a soothing calmness to what she was saying now, and when Chaney glanced into her eyes, he could see the cold detachment from reality. Either she truly wasn't nervous about being lost in the forest... or she had only pretended to be lost in the first place.

"This isn't the time or the place," Chaney said, glancing around, as though at any moment he could turn and find his bosses staring over his shoulder, with arms folded and stern expressions. Chaney was convinced that this girl was in her twenties... but the way she was dressed wouldn't look good to anyone who happened upon them. He had a job to do, not take advantage of a lost camper out in the open.

"That's what makes it so fun... so... hot," She bit her lip playfully. "Don't you agree?" She released one of his hands, trusting him not to yank it away from the slow massaging of her tits, and she reached below his belt and grasped him. Her eyes lit up with delight when she felt his quickly hardening cock. "You do agree!" She giggled.

Chaney groaned again as this girl eagerly pawed at him, and he peered around again.

"You keep looking over your shoulder, Officer," Lizzy noted, her palm rubbing up and down along his length, encouraging his cock to wake up from it's slumber so she could play with it. "Afraid your buddies will show up and catch you?"

Chaney sucked in a breath and nodded his head. Not just the conflict on his face, but the shame of knowing that he simply wasn't strong enough to do the right thing and stop himself. Inappropriate or not, this girl was hot, busty, and desperately willing. Obviously crazy, and he knew that this couldn't possibly end well, but so unabashedly slutty that he could hear his cock begging for him to go along with her.

Lizzy stepped closer, until the tips of her nipples kissed against his uniform. Her boobs level with his stomach. A full head shorter than him, she was not even tall enough to press her chest into his. She rubbed her chest slowly from side to side against his body while her stealthy fingers caught the tab of his zipper, and slowly undid his pants.

"They'll probably want to join in. Don't like sharing, huh?" Her face tilted up to his, grinning in triumph up at Chaney, knowing that this big hunky officer was now putty in her hands.

"That's not it..." Chaney whispered, his trembling hands squeezing her tits, finding her nipples and pinching them ever so slightly. "This is just... this is wrong." He almost jumped out of his skin when Lizzy's hand grasped his shaft, still in his pants. The cat was out of the bag. There was no denying how hard he was now from this forest vixen's blatant offer of effortless sex.

"Then this will just be our little secret," she bit her lip as she eased Chaney's back against the nearest wall of the pavilion. Then she slid to her knees in front of him. God, what the hell was he doing?

Nothing. That's what he was doing. He was so turned on, that he was doing nothing at all. That's all he had to do, because it seemed like Lizzy was hell bent on doing it all. Maybe that wasn't so bad. He didn't go looking for this. This came to him. He tried to resist, tried to lay out his case. And he'd lost.

That's what he told himself as he felt the welcome warm wetness wrap the head of his cock, and engulf his shaft. He glanced down and watched the blonde mystery girl with her cute pigtails bobbing her head slowly on his cock.

These sorts of things don't just happen. Maybe in porn they do. But not in real life. Hell, even in the porn movies, the girl usually has a better reason for fucking a stranger than this girl did when she threw herself at Chaney. Every instinct of his body told him that this wasn't right. That something was off about all of this. But Chaney just stood there on trembling legs as this busty little slut polished his cock with her mouth.

As she sucked and gobbled, she ran the flat of her tongue in slow circles around the bloated head of his member-- the most sensitive areas, and each time it made him jump and quiver. Her hand cupped his balls, fondling them. He leaned his head back. It was the best blow job of his life. She'd barely even gotten started, and he was forced to admit that to himself. He'd been blown a lot throughout his life, but this girl was leaps and bounds better than the rest.

"Oh god, it feels good," he admitted, hardly able to catch his breath.

She stared up at him with those big innocent eyes that no longer fooled him. There was nothing innocent behind them. She grasped his hands and put their right on her pigtails.

He nodded his understanding and grasped her by the hair. Accepting his part in all this, he went with it. He pulled her head down onto his cock and felt himself hit the back of her throat.

"Mmmmmm," she shut her eyes and moaned with pleasure. She relaxed her mouth and took him down her throat without a hint of discomfort.

She was a real expert. Chaney's hips began to thrust. His cock yearning to penetrate her mouth further and further. Her saliva ran from her chin, dripped from his balls. She pushed her face into his body, her nose pressing to his pelvis as she gulped him down as far as Chaney could go. Then she held herself there, her mouth moving softly on his shaft, like a fish out of water gulping for air. Her tongue playfully danced along the underside of his member, and her hand toyed with his balls.

After an impossible eternity, she came up for air, gasping and giggling in delight. "Did you see that, officer?" Her hand stroked him in a frenzy as she knelt there, peering up. "I can really swallow a cock, can't I?"

He nodded, trying to find his own wind. He dropped his rifle on a nearby picnic table and went to work unzipping his vest and jacket, already resolved that this was going to happen. This girl would persuade him no matter how much he tried to resist (which really hadn't been much).

"You can... you're very good," Chaney said.

The girl ran her lips along the side of his shaft, kissing him up and down, back and forth. Her nimble little tongue darted tastes of it.

"Think all of your buddies will agree?" She giggled, nuzzling his cock with her nose. She rubbed her face against it, her fast little breaths warming his skin.

He shut his eyes, ashamed, but his cock jumped at her slutty little suggestion. She grasped him and began to stroke, alternating between teasing him and planting warm kisses on his dick. "They'd probably kill me if they could see me now." Chaney said.

She giggled. "They won't resist me. Who could resist these?" She thrust her chest upwards, arching her back. Her tits pointed up at him, big and proud. Pale and glistening from the rain. Her tiny little half shirt now just a twisted cotton rope above her boobs. She squeezed them together, pulled them apart, and rubbed them together again. "*You* sure couldn't resist. So I assume they won't," she giggled again and thrust them into Chaney's cock, until it came to rest between her two big ripe pillows. Then she squeezed her tits together around his throbbing hard-on, and Chaney knew what heaven felt like.

She started to jiggle them up and down along his cock, and Chaney thrusted in response.

"How many of your buddies are going to fuck me, Officer?" She bit her lip.

"Oh god... I don't know. Most of them are good men... some married. Some just have morals..." he admitted, enjoying the way his cock emerged from her cleavage, only to disappear again with each thrust and withdrawal.

Lizzy wasn't the least bit discouraged. "Good. I love a challenge. It's so much hotter to turn a good man bad."

Chaney grunted. Something about her threats to seduce all of his friends was driving him wild. He had no idea why. Maybe it was because he knew it wasn't empty. If he took her back to camp, he had no doubts that she'd try to (probably successfully) seduce them all. Would they all cave to her body and sexual advances as easily as he had? It seemed impossible but yet...

"Foster and the rookie might," Chaney just blurted out. "They're single."

Lizzy nodded her head as she pushed her chest harder against his cock, urging him to go on. "Uh huh. Keep going, you're making me so wet," she insisted. She slid his cock from her cleavage and teased the head of it in circles around her areola.

Chaney continued. His thoughts clouded with the lusty fantasies of taking this sex crazy girl back with him. "Delacruz... he's got a family. There's no way he'd..."

"He'll forget all about his wife when he gets a load of these," she smacked Chaney's dick wetly against each of her tits, making them jiggle. The thought of this little slut corrupting one of his married and wholesome buddies was so wicked. He couldn't help but continue.

"Brubaker and Poe... there's no way. Brubaker is a hardened professional... and Poe... Poe is weird. Crazy, I think."

"I like crazy and hardened," she teased, not at all disturbed. "They're the best lays. I once had sex with an ambulance driver when he was on duty. Needless to say he ignored his radio." She grinned, and Chaney's cock jumped again. Lizzy caught it in her mouth, mid-jump. She wrapped her lips around his dick and took a long suck like she was savoring a delicious treat.

When she finally emerged again, "How many others?"

Chaney thought for a moment. "Umm... five others, but--"

"Any girls?" She interrupted him. Chaney's cock leapt at the mere question.

"T-three. Lincoln is... well she goes both ways, I'm pretty sure," he said.

Lizzy nearly squealed in delight. Her hand dropped between her smooth legs and she began to rub herself over the skimpy denim of her shorts.

"Umm... the Lieutenant. Oh god is she hot. But she's here with the Sergeant, and they're sort of a couple..."

"Mmmmm," Lizzy took a long eager lick of Chaney's cock. "I'm wet just thinking about them. Maybe I'll have them make a Lizzy sandwich."

"They're kind of freaks... maybe they'd go for it," Chaney confessed.

"Maybe I'll get them so wound up, that you'll get to play with your sexy Lieutenant."

"Oh god," Chaney moaned, and couldn't stop himself from grasping Lizzy and putting her right up on the picnic table. Her legs dangled and she kicked idly at the air, lounging back on the dank mossy surface. Chaney couldn't resist leaning over her and pressing his face into her fun bags. He tasted her tits, licking hungrily at her nipples.

The girl squealed in delight. "What about the other two?" She toyed with his cock with the tip of her hiking boot. She held his face into her chest, running her hand around the top of his bald head. Chaney feasted on her tits, leaving a wet sloppy mess of saliva on her impressive boobs as he nuzzled and played.

"They're my bosses," Chaney grunted. "And they're together. The Captain... he's... he's a total bad ass. And Halley, she owns the company. She's hot... a little scary... total ball buster."

"Can you imagine them on my tits?" She moaned. "Sucking at them like you are right now? One on each boob like hungry babies?"

Chaney couldn't resist biting at one of her hard nipples. She jumped and wiggled, panting excitedly. "You bad boy," she remarked.

Chaney shook his head. "They're... they're good people. They're like superheroes or something. Captain Graver... there's no way. The guy's like a god damn eagle scout. And Halley... like a female cop robot that spews sarcasm. I can't imagine--"

"Imagine her tied to a chair, being tortured by my tongue while her man is enthusiastically balls deep in my pussy," She cried. "Or better yet... he's tied up, hard as a rock, while I turn Halley into a lesbian slut."

"Jesus Christ," Chaney couldn't resist anymore. He grabbed for the girl's cut off shorts, unsnapped them, and in one fast desperate motion, yanked them down and off. Her pussy was bald, and Chaney wasn't surprised to see that she wasn't wearing underwear.