Debauchery Falls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rested one boot playfully on his stomach to halt his advance. "So that's all?" she arched an eyebrow. "Eleven of you?"

Even Chaney needed to do a mental count in his head. "Uh yeah."

Then she spread her legs, an open invitation. "By tomorrow morning, all eleven of you will be sex crazy maniacs. I wouldn't be surprised if I have you all in a big naked pile in the mud and the rain." She said, grabbing Chaney and pulling her into him. She folded her legs around his waist, and the soldier sank himself into her.

God, was she gloriously tight. Chaney moaned in delight as the warmth of her body took him and embraced his raging hard on. They began the ravenous act of fucking. They were in an absolute frenzy on the picnic table. Lizzy kicked her legs out behind Chaney's back playfully while he took her. His cock a piston, sliding in and out of her smooth body.

During that time, she pressed him for more details, in what Chaney could only assume was to add detail to her debaucherous fantasy of seducing a dozen professional officers. She asked him about weapons, and equipment. Vehicles. Where she could find them all. What they did in the unit. What they wore, how they dressed. She even asked if the women in the group had tattoos-- although Chaney couldn't begin to fathom why.

He fucked the girl vigorously. She took everything with a level of enthusiasm that bordered on psychotic nymphomaniac. She was so good, that was impossible not to get lost in the moment.

Which was exactly why he didn't see the shadow that stepped beneath the pavilion overhang until it started to talk.

"What the fuck?" A voice made Chaney nearly jump out of his skin.

He glanced over in time to see Poe blinking in disbelief from beneath the brim of his cap.

Chaney froze like a deer. His eyes wide, having completely forgotten himself or where he was. Now reality was crashing back in with brutal force.

Poe regarded the busty, pigtailed slut on the table, then his fellow officer. This looked bad and Chaney knew it. "What the hell is happening?"

Chaney stammered for any explanation. "Umm... it's... it's a long story..."

Lizzy was oddly calm throughout the exchange. She eyed this new addition with the same hungry eyes that she had Chaney. One stealthy little hand reached out and grasped Poe by the belt buckle. Between that, Chaney's bumbling words, and them being caught mid-sex, he struggled to process what the fuck was happening.

"I found a lost camper," Chaney insisted.

"So you had sex with her?" Poe immediately shot back. He glanced down at Lizzy and tried to smack her hand away from her belt, but she was relentless. "How *old* are you?"

"I'm legal," she giggled as she seized him by the pants again and worked his zipper down. "You won't go to jail. You'll just get in trouble with your bosses. But that's what makes this so fun, don't you think?" She licked her lips hungrily and dove her hand into the front of Poe's open pants.

Poe shot a baffled glance to his partner. Chaney could only shrug back. A look of 'that's what I've been trying to tell you.' "She just... she just came onto me like this... what was I supposed to do?"

"Certainly not what you are doing," Poe said. However his lecturing seemed hypocritical now that Lizzy had fished his penis from his pants, half hard. Chaney's was bigger and meatier, but for such a short wiry guy, Poe was impressively hung. Apparently Lizzy thought so too, because she grinned with delight as she leaned over and wrapped her lips around Poe's dick. Chaney's still half inside of her.

"She's... ummm... she's relentless, man," Chaney said, seeing the pleasure flick guiltily across Poe's face. He was still trying to resist, trying to be reasonable. But a reasonable man wouldn't have let this forest nympho start sucking him if he intended to stop. Regardless, Chaney resumed his thrusting in and out of Lizzy's body.

She slurped and licked hungrily at Poe, coaxing him to his full potential. His cock swelled like an inflating pool toy beneath her touch. Poe fell silent, peering down at her as she lapped hungrily at him, pulled at his cock with her energized hands, and took him to the very back of her throat.

The silence and his heavy breathing the only indicators that he was enjoying this.

Together, the two soldiers allowed this strange girl to seduce them. They fucked her together out there in the woods

Poe enjoying her mouth, and Chaney enjoying her pussy. They stared, almost mesmerized by the way her big natural boobs rolled and bounced under their relentless pounding. The entire time, Lizzy squealed and moaned around a mouthful of dick. She giggled in her annoying insistent way, and she kicked playfully at the air behind Chaney's back.

The table wobbled beneath the three of them, and several times, they thought it might give out and break.

But Lizzy wasn't content for long. With her attention span, she was craving a new position in no time.

She climbed to her feet, and grasped Poe by the shirt collar-- she was almost as tall as him. She easily shoved him back onto the surface of the table. He went willingly, but stumbled a bit, allowing this little slut to shove him around. She laughed, delighted in her power over these men.

Lizzy climbed on top of him, bouncing playfully atop his body as she situated herself on the startled officer. She worked her way up to his head and positioned her pussy over his face. She sat down on his mouth. "Lick, officer!" She ordered with her shrill voice, then she dove her face back into the man's crotch and resumed sucking on him like a tasty treat.

Poe was quiet, but obeyed, lapping his tongue across her wet hole. She rode his face, her butt twerking as she grinded her snatch against his mouth and nose.

"Oooooh!" she cried out. "You boys take orders so well! I can only hope the rest of your buddies do too!" Even as she said it, a mischievous little smile spread across her face. She grinned at Chaney, who was merely watching and stroking to the sight of Lizzy's wide hips swaying back and forth on Poe's face.

She held out her hand and gestured with her finger to come closer.

Chaney stepped over, and Lizzy licked her lips and planted a hot hungry kiss on Chaney's mouth. Her lips wet and pouty from all the sucking she'd been doing. When she let Chaney up for air, she nearly snarled "Fuck me while your friend licks my clit."

It wasn't plan A... but Chaney wasn't sure he was in a position to say no at this point. Without any protest, he stepped around Lizzy's plump, eager body and came up behind her. Poe's head trapped between her smooth thighs, being positively smothered by her sex. She wagged her ass back and forth like a happy dog.

"You down there," she said, like a little brat. "Lick my clit, you dirty officer." She adjusted herself, spread her cheeks and peered over her shoulder expectantly at Chaney. "Well?" She said. "Get to it."

Chaney would have preferred that none of his male teammates were this close to his dick. But as Lizzy's pussy waited in anticipation, with Poe's ugly mug just below, dancing his tongue over her clit, he didn't utter a protest. He simply grasped her by the hips and pushed his dick back into her warmth.

"Yesssss!" Lizzy cooed, bouncing her little body back into Chaney's body. She snatched his hands from her hips and planted them squarely on her tits.

Chaney humped her, trying to be mindful of the man's face beneath the two of them He could feel Poe breathing on the underside of his thrusting shaft. But after only a minute or two, Chaney forgot all about it, focusing on the pleasure of pounding this dirty little slut. His hands squeezed her tits, and each time his fingers sank into her warm globes, she cried out her shrill little whimpers, like a squeeze toy.

She gyrated her hips, riding Poe's face. His tongue swirled around her clit, pressed into her, while he was treated to a front row seat to her penetration.

Her moans grew louder, more insistent. "Ohhh... oh my good boys. My pets..." she moaned. "Harder. Fuck me harder!" She cried.

Chaney held her by the tits, and rammed her for all he was worth. Her head wobbled mindlessly, as though on a spring, her pigtails flying. Her eyes shut as her whole body clenched and tightened. Her moans turned into a series of literal squeaks. Chaney clamped his hand over her mouth as she climaxed on his dick and Poe's face, so she didn't alert the whole valley.

Poe didn't relent in his tongue work, and Chaney's rough fucking grew so aggressive that he powered the little slut right through to her next orgasm. Wetness ran from her body, down his shaft, and onto Poe's face.

Chaney would have thought such a climax would have taken the starch out of Lizzy's insatiable appetite, but it only seemed to awaken her more. She clambered off of Poe's face and scrambled down his body.

She squatted over his cock and peered back at him. "I hope you like it tight, Officer," then she spread her cheeks, grasped Poe's cock, and planted it right on her puckering ass hole. When she sat down on him, both of them cried from how abrupt she was about the penetration.

"Oh my god," Poe said.

"That's right officer," she began to bounce on his cock, her ass swallowing up his dick. "You're fucking me in the ass! Fuck this lost lonely slut," she leaned back into his arms and threw her legs in the air as Poe took over.

Chaney already knew the invitation was there without her even asking it. He climbed up onto the table with them and knelt between her outstretched legs.

"Do it!" She cried out to him, pulling him into her arms as he sank his cock into her wetness. Her pussy was sloppy with her previous orgasms.

They fucked in a pile. Chaney on top, Lizzy in the middle, and Poe on the bottom.

"A Lizzy sandwich," she laughed, and leveraged her body against them, impaling herself on their dicks.

Their cocks went back and forth, in and out of their different places. Chaney could feel his balls dragging against Poe's shaft, and vice versa. But neither man was able to stop. Chaney leaned into it, enjoying the rubbing, feeling like some sort of dirty deviant for what they were all doing.

What had become of them all? Only a short time ago, they'd been battle hardened professionals, focused on a life or death job. Now they'd tossed it all to the wind in the face of a short busty little vixen with deliberately slutty clothing. They'd devolved into animals, fornicating in a frenzy of lust while rain water, dirt, and sweat ran from their skin.

"Such bad men you are," Lizzy grunted, pulling Chaney's face down into her wonderful bouncing boobs. "Fuck me, bad men! Fuck me!" Her head bobbled like a dopey bimbo while they pounded her.

"Oh fuck yes," Chaney snarled and lapped at her huge boobs. Poe held Lizzy by the hips and moved her body up and down on him.

The men lost all sense of time. All they knew was that it was nearly dark out by the time they were able to tame their energetic new friend.

"Come on, boys! I need that cum! I need it! I need it I need it I need it!" She cooed incessantly.

"Oh god... oh god..." Chaney cried out, knowing there was no stopping it now. His balls were ready to release their payload. He evacuated from her pussy at the last moment, and the ropes that shot from his cock glazed Lizzy's hungry pussy lips.

"Yes!" She cheered. "More! More!"

Rope after rope burst from his dick. His orgasm intense and uncontrolled. He covered her pussy, her inner thighs, making a genuine mess. There was friendly fire as the last shots went low and rained on Poe's shaft and balls-- still ramming in and out of her tight little bum.

But a moment later, Poe stiffened, planted his cock deep into her ass, and pumped her full of his own load.

They all sagged, shaking and sweating. Everyone panting like exhausted dogs. Lizzy with her arm around Chaney's shoulders, planting soft warm kisses along his neck and cheek.

"Mmmmm," she sighed.

Just as the orgasms wore off, and the men began to return to their senses, they heard a voice behind them.

"Having fun?" A man's voice. A man who didn't sound the least bit surprised by this impromptu orgy in the woods. He sounded confident in his ability to startle the guilty parties here.

Chaney looked up, suddenly aware of how this must look. Two men in uniform, pants around their ankles, laying across a picnic table in a very compromising position. And barely visible, wedged between them-- a naked slut poking her head and legs out.

"You know, this seems like highly inappropriate behavior from two professionals."

Chaney glanced to the source of the voice, and was so startled by what he saw, that he toppled backward from the table-- tripping over his pants around his ankles, and falling to the dirt.

Men. At least a dozen. All of them were clad in black flowing robes, and regarding him through the lifeless eyeholes that had been cut into their spire-pointed hoods. They were nightmarish. A medieval cult of zealots straight out of Chaney's most bizarre dreams.

Two of them were holding Chaney and Poe's discarded rifles-- having liberated them while they had been distracted by the busty slut.

Poe and Lizzy also sat up.

In the middle of the hooded black mass towered a hulking brute, easily seven feet tall. And by his side, a narrow compact squirrel of a man with thick goggling glasses, patchy facial hair, and clad in a priest's robe and collar.

The squirrel smiled at them, and Lizzy hopped lightly from her perch on the table, and bounded happily over to the priest, skipping along the way, her big breasts bouncing freely. Her eyes blank and empty now, like a porcelain doll. Abernathy patted her on the head-- a gesture of 'good job'. She shrank away, at home amid the throng of robed men.

The girl's bizarre behavior suddenly made all sorts of sense. She'd been a distraction-- a seductress to keep them busy while this group could sneak up and disarm them. Lizzy had pumped him for information, and Chaney had blabbed like a moron.

Abernathy read Chaney's confusion. "Young women in towns like this... they get so bored." He shook his head. "Promiscuity becomes their favorite past time."

Only Abernathy spoke. Nobody else moved. His army of followers like statues against the drizzling rain. Who the hell were these people?

Poe and Chaney traded a concerned glance, suddenly all too aware that they were in real danger.

Abernathy spread his arms. "Don't be afraid. I just have a few more questions for you. Come, my children."

Obediently, Poe and Chaney came.

***

"Dad, Andrea, if you get this tape, do NOT come! Please god, do *not* come."

Emily Tanner's voice was trembling through the tiny speaker of the camera. Although only Andrea, Brad, and Galloway could see the desperate face of Andrea's older sister on the tiny flip open screen, everyone in the room could hear the frantic voices from the tiny speakers. The gun shots in the background. The cursing and the swearing.

Galloway's team had bantered playfully on the hike up the driveway. But that good humor had died off the moment they laid eyes on the renovated school house. It looked like it had been frantically barricaded to hold off against a zombie apocalypse. Windows were boarded up with plywood, with sheet metal, with furniture, coils of wire and spiked shanks. The school house had been transformed into a stronghold, for some reason.

Apparently the missing Emily Tanner and her husband had still been renovating their house, and had utilized their stacks of construction materials to board up for... whatever was coming.

"She loved this house," Brad had insisted. "She wouldn't have just haphazardly done all this. Not without a good reason."

Galloway was inspecting the front walls. There were bullet holes in the cheerfully painted siding. She fingered one of them gingerly.

They didn't have to muscle the front door open. It looked like it had already been bashed in. Whatever these barricades had been built to keep out, they hadn't held. The Alamo had fallen.

The house they'd walked into told the story of people who must have been holding out for days against some sort of onslaught. Everything inside had been contributions to fortifying. But there was little else. No people, no supplies. Any food or weapons that might have been left behind were gone. Anything useful was cleaned out.

Quinn nudged some brass shell casings on the floor with the toe of his boot. More evidence of gunfire.

The video camera had been found wedged in a space in the drywall, crammed in urgently as an afterthought.

That was where they found the video diary of Emily and her last stand.

"They're tearing apart the town right now," Emily's little voice was quivering, trying to speak softly, but her frantic hysteria was making her pitch jumpy. "It's just me, Eddie, and four others from town now. We're all that's left. They... they just came one day-- men in robes. And everyone started acting weird. Doing things... things they wouldn't normally do. Filthy perverse things..." she trailed off.

In the background of the video, they heard a man's voice shout, "Oh shit, they're coming!"

Emily's expression changed from fear to urgency. "I don't think I can get this video to you in time. Dad, Andrea, if you find this... if you're seeing this, I can only assume it's because you came to find me. Don't! Get out! Get out now! Get out of this town and never look back! Don't trust anybody! Nobody is who they seem anymore. Nobody is who they used to be. Don't even trust me, if you find me! Just leave! I love you both."

The video ended in a series of gunshots from the next room and shouts to stay back.

Nobody in the room spoke. The men all wore severe expressions. Despite her bravado, Andrea was trembling and wiping her eyes, smearing her makeup. Brad was shaking, his brow pinched together. He was in hell right now, wondering what could have happened to his daughter. Andrea scooted up beside him and put her arm reassuringly around her father's waist.

"What in the actual hell," Quinn finally uttered, clutching his combat shotgun tightly in his fists.

"Let's call Halley and regroup," Galloway said. "Things are worse than we thought and--"

A sudden noise from the back hallway. They spun in that direction and their hearts stopped. A man in a black robe standing in the open doorway, wind and the rain blowing at his cloak. His cone-shaped hood speared the sky and his eyes behind his mask were wide and mindless. An impossible sinister sight that would haunt their dreams.

Galloway planted her feet and shouldered her rifle. "FREEZE!!!" She bellowed in a roar.

Lightning flashed against the sky, and a moment later, the image was gone. The back door opened on nothing by the sloping hillside overlooking the fields of tall grass.

Quinn and Galloway started down the hallway in tandem. Determination in their strides.

Suddenly there came a tremendous rumble that shook the earth, and dust rained from the light fixtures.

Andrea screamed, high and fearful. Foster swore. Quinn and Galloway looked at each other and ran to the window in time to catch the fireball that rolled skyward from the other side of town-- beyond the bridge over Jernigan Creek.

Neither of them said it, but they both knew it. An explosion. An explosion from the direction of their RV, where the rest of the team was base-camped.

*** TO BE CONTINUED ***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazingly hot series. There's sexual tension built into the non-sex scenes, which is interesting. The way the characters give in to the seduction without realizing what's happening is fascinating. The descriptions of sex are amazing, hot, and keep me waiting for the next chapter. Then when it's consummated they are lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Intense! Things are developing nicely. It does seem like corruption of the mind and heart is a thing, with what Lizzie promised.

A lot of the subplots are really interesting. I'm genuinely interested in Lucy-Graver-Hailey-Jessup, and in the ex-prisoner at the police station, the father and daughter looking for Emily. It's very entertaining and hooks me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very cool story! I love the mystery.

Jackal54641Jackal54641over 2 years agoAuthor

Didn’t realize that was a tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there a reason this story does not have the "Corruption" Tag?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Experiment Eric decides to put his Uncle's experiment to use.in Mind Control
Academic Discipline Cute Cindy gets her mind broken by her counselor and trainer.in Mind Control
Influencers Wannabe Influencer finds her mind influenced by best friend.in Mind Control
The Dagger of Mexico Ch. 01-02 A powerful dagger gives power to a creep.in Mind Control
Wanting: The Power of Desire Unlock College lab accident results in mysterious abilities.in Mind Control
More Stories