Debauchery Falls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other man didn't reply for a while. The Sheriff grew uneasy. "Did we at least do good with this catch?" Lowery asked, desperate for approval.

The patient man came around the couch and stood before the four captives. In priest robes, with thick glasses. He regarded the four faces... particularly the women. His eyes especially lingered on Galloway, with her wild rebellious hair, and visible tattoos. He always did love tattoos.

Finally he offered Lowery a proud smile. "Don't worry. You did *very* well. Just be sure not to harm them further..." he reached his finger to wipe the blood from Galloway's split lip. She snapped at him like a vicious dog. Abernathy yanked his hand back just in time. He wasn't put off though. "Strong and feisty. I think you and I will get along exceptionally well."

Abernathy dragged a chair around to face the four of them. He sat down and crossed his legs, like a therapist about to psychoanalyze them. His eyes were vacant, haunted. "What are your names?" he asked, politely enough.

Galloway was much less polite in her response. "I'm Commander Dickwrench, and these are my associates: Tom, Dick, and Harry."

Abernathy sighed. Then he glared hard at Galloway-- his eyes locked in an unbreaking, uneasy stare. The air in the room took on a thickness... heavy and oppressive. It rolled in like a fog that surrounded them. They all felt it.

For a moment, the room stretched out before Galloway like a long drive down a straight highway, in those moments where her eyes were open, but she was suddenly tired to the point of nodding off, trying like mad not to. Tunnel vision. A feeling of inevitable, and that fighting would only exhaust her. A feeling that it was okay to just let go.

She didn't want to say it. But her mouth opened and the words just fell out. Their names, who they were, and what had brought them to Jasper Falls.

When she was done, she blinked, snapping out of it with an expression of 'What have I done?' plastered to her face. She looked apologetically to the others.

"Don't feel ashamed, Lieutenant Galloway" Abernathy read her expression. "People sometimes do things around me. Things that they wouldn't... ordinarily... do..." His eyes traveled around the room, assessing the faces.

A few of the deputies snickered. "Hey man, you keep the women flowing, and I'll do anything you want," one of them quipped. A few more laughed. Galloway shot them a look, then one at the stone faced hooded creeps with their distant eyes, and almost hive-like discipline.

It was beginning to dawn on her: He's controlling them somehow. The same way he'd gotten her to speak, so too were these people not operating of their own free will. Suddenly it made sense-- the video that Emily Tanner had left for them, describing the town's people acting suddenly weird, doing things that were beyond their control. And Emily Tanner attacking them in the driveway later. These people in the hoods... they were the former town's people! It seemed that this creep could somehow control them... putting together his own little cult of slaves.

It wasn't so far fetched to her. Not after the bizarre experiences she'd lived through recently... in another time at her apartment...

The only question was, who the fuck was the Sheriff, and his guys? They didn't seem like mindless drones.

Galloway looked from face to face. Her acceptance of this was much quicker than the rest of the group. "How are you doing all of this, Jesus?" Her eyebrow arched, her tone somewhat amused, and slightly impressed. Men like this preferred an audience. They always did. She figured it best to keep him talking.

Abernathy's expression was amused. He barked a laugh. "I like you. I think I'll keep your personality the same." He glanced at Andrea, then up to Officer Judy Nunez, standing off to the side with the rest of the 'deputies'. "I like tough, sassy women. But to answer your question... I don't know." He shrugged. His eyes grew distant, remembering. "Ever since my grandfather died... strange things began to happen to me. He wasn't a good man. He believed the world would end disastrously. One of those bunker-dwelling survivalists. He was cruel because that's how he saw the world. So after his passing... I had a vision of him. It was vivid... painful. When the vision was gone... I could make it rain."

He peered up at the cluster of deputies. They looked uneasy. They shivered.

"During my prison sentence, I had all the time in the world to reflect on these powers. To play with them. My cell mate... well... we didn't see eye to eye. Then one day, I realized that I could make him do things. Then I could make the other cell mates do things as well. Soon, it wasn't just them, but I could control the guards." He glanced to Deputy Dark Hair, aka Judy Nunez. "They were kind enough to release me. Trusting enough to follow me. Grateful enough to grant me any pleasure I desired." He licked his lips as his eyes traveled over Galloway's body. She'd been relieved of her tactical gear. Her vest and weapons were now in the hands of the enemy-- or what he was implying to be his fellow escaped inmates.

So this creep had taken over an entire town with his army of escaped convicts... and turned them into, what? Slaves?

"So what does that mean for us?" Galloway asked, straight to the point.

"You'll be a part of my flock," Abernathy said.

"Harem is more like it," one of the deputies responded.

"The hell I will!" Andrea snapped defiantly at him. Suddenly more angry than afraid. Brad nudged her with his shoulder, trying to calm her. His hands bound tightly behind his back. He wasn't sure he bought into any of this. This man was clearly crazy.

Abernathy turned to her. "Such defiance. But you weren't so defiant back in the interrogation room, were you? In fact... I recall you being quite... enamored with the prospect of sexual liberation. Of becoming completely uninhibited."

Andrea blinked, remembering the uncontrolled lust she'd felt for Deputy Dark Hair, as she'd been "searched". Felt-up was more like it. But there were moments of yearning that far exceeded desire. If they hadn't been interrupted, Andrea would have had sex with the deputy.

"You were watching us through the camera?" She said. Less of a question, and more of a statement. She didn't understand how it happened... how this man's influence had effected her, but it somehow had.

Abernathy dismissed her realization, turning his attention back to Galloway. "So now, this is where I leave you. Believe me, I'd much rather stay and get better acquainted," he ran his hand over the tight denim on Galloway's leg. "But not like this. Not yet." He assured them both. He stood and addressed Lowery. "I have some matters to address. I'll leave these four to you. Consider it a reward for all of your hard work."

Sheriff Lowery opened his mouth to say something, but Abernathy held up his finger to cut him off.

"But... I expect you to clean up the loose ends. Find the missing investigator and her officers."

Lowery nodded. He gestured to his men and cultists. There were several grumbles among the ones with free will. But they glanced at Abernathy, and departed without further protest.

"When you're done up here, clean them up, and bring them to me," Abernathy said. He started for the door.

"Uhh... Abernathy, buddy," Lowery said. He gestured in a 'do you mind?' motion to the four captives.

"Oh, of course," Abernathy paused. "Silly of me." He returned to the couch and smiled at the captives. They shuddered with what he was about to do, say, or suggest. Brad and Andrea shut their eyes. Although it would make no difference. The sound of his voice... the suggestion that came from his mouth sounded comforting. Simple. Basic. Something that wouldn't be a burden to any of them. Not really.

"I have to leave now. But I want you to do as the Sheriff says. He makes the rules, and no suggestion is off the table. Understand?"

Four captives found themselves nodding their heads in unison. They looked at each other in alarm as Abernathy headed for the door. They had done it, shown obedience to this man without a second thought. Now that power was being handed off to someone else...

"Enjoy yourself, my brother," Abernathy rested his hand on the Sheriff's shoulder. Then he stepped from the cabin.

"I will," Lowery grinned, eyeing up his new playthings.

***

Lowery rubbed his hands together and pulled up a seat in front of the couch, beside the roaring the fire. "God, I should have brought some whiskey up to this little retreat," he remarked to himself.

"Don't you just look like the cat that swallowed the canary?" Galloway commented.

"Something tells me I'm going to be the one *getting* swallowed." He grinned.

Quinn groaned in disgust.

Lowery barely heard. He was deep in thought. "You know what this is like?" Lowery said. "This is like... being given a million wishes by a magic genie. I wouldn't know what to wish for first!"

"I do," Quinn grinned wickedly. "I'd wish you were dead."

Lowery ignored him. "So... now I have two ladies who got on my nerves. I think... I think you both need to find ways to make this up to me. Don't you agree?"

Galloway's eyes shut. She clenched her jaw tightly, trying to resist the urge to nod her head.

"Yesssss..." Andrea cooed out pathetically, like a scolded school girl. Her face immediately registered horror and distain that she'd even said that. What the hell was happening to her? She felt like... like she did back in the interrogation room, under the groping of Deputy Dark Hair. There was a heat between her thighs, that she had no explanation for.

"Ngh," Galloway uttered the cry as she lost control and nodded her head agreeably to the Sheriff.

"Good girls. Are you going to run if I let you up?" He asked, with a spreading grin.

"No sir," Galloway shook her head. Her voice dropped, low and husky... aroused. Andrea shook her head vigorously.

Quinn and Brad both swallowed. They could see the change in the girls' demeanors. They were fighting it... trying to resist... trying to stay themselves. But it was out of their control. The powers of influence that Abernathy brought, had somehow lingered after he was gone.

"Stand up then," Lowery ordered. Both women stood up at once, but neither made any effort to flee. The Sheriff grinned, pleased with himself. "Now..." he rubbed his hands together, "I want you two... to kiss each other. Don't stop until I tell you to."

Galloway and Andrea turned, blinking. The surprise was there in both of their faces that they were obeying so willingly. They must be retaining at least a semblance of their old mental state... a part of themselves was still in there, but their manners were willing, and their movements, not of their own free will.

With hands still cuffed behind their backs, the two girls leaned toward each other. When they began to kiss, they made quite the unlikely pair-- Andrea with her dark attitude (complete with hair and makeup to match), her converse sneakers, her tiny little pleated skater punk mini-skirt, and her bad-girl mesh top, and Galloway with her muddied boots, torn jeans, tank top, military cap, and muscles.

Quinn and Brad watched, stunned to silence, as the girls parted their lips, shut their eyes, and pressed their bodies together. Their lips meeting, and their heads pivoting. The kiss was tender, but only for a second. Then it became utterly ferocious. Both of their jaws moving, their pink lips trying to devour each other. Their tongues rolled with each other in an act that could only be described as "sucking face". Andrea half moaned, half whimpered-- Galloway clearly the aggressor as she forced her tongue into the mouth of this slutty teen.

Sheriff Lowery grinned at his two remaining captives. "Betcha didn't know your daughter was such a dyke," he laughed crudely at Brad's discomfort as he rose to his feet. A visible bulge was showing in the Sheriff's uniform pants. As the girls made out in an unrelenting display of sexuality, Lowery undid their handcuffs, taking a moment to let his hands linger on the swell of Galloway's ass, and explore beneath the tiny skirt that Andrea wore.

The girls were indifferent to their newfound freedoms. They locked arms around each other. Andrea's hands roamed over Galloway's body, needing to feel her, to explore her. They settled on her ass, and started to rub and squeeze. Galloway trapped Andrea's mouth with a firm hand to the back of her head. She nibbled her lower lip as she sucked and licked. Her other hand ran down Andrea's backside and cupped her ass, lifting up her skirt slightly and feeling Andrea's bare skin. She gave the girl's ass a little slap that made her jump, and then bashfully giggle.

"What's wrong, slut?" Galloway murmured. Her voice husky with lust. "Thought you wanted to get attention in this outfit..."

Andrea moaned softly against the older woman's mouth. "Just yours..." she whispered back.

Indeed, much of their personalities and mental cognition remained. They weren't mindless zombies like the rest.

Sheriff Lowery plopped down on the sofa between Quinn and Brad, enjoying the show. He glanced down at Quinn's lap, noticing the guilty bulge that formed in the soldier's fatigues. "Nice to see you have the same tastes as me," Lowery said. Quinn looked away with a scowl. "Don't worry. I won't torture you much. Hell, maybe I'll even give you a taste... before Abernathy and his weirdoes get their hands on these girls."

The girls barely had their lips together now. Their mouths open, giving everyone a view of their tongues wiggling together, their little wrestling match spilling beyond their lips.

Lowery began to touch himself to the sight. "That's a fine ass your daughter has," he nudged Brad with his elbow. Galloway had worked Andrea's skirt up. The bottoms of her firm pale cheeks were visible, as was the thong that ran between her delicious globes. Brad gave it a glance, then reddened and looked away. But it was hard not to see. The passionate make-out session happening within mere feet of them all. And Andrea's butt just happened to be pointed right at her father.

Lowery didn't appreciate the silence. He elbowed Brad harder in the ribs. "Don't you think your daughter has a nice ass?" He asked with a grin, knowing that the girls weren't the only ones that Abernathy had lent Lowery power over.

Reluctantly, with a degree of considerable shame on his face, Brad nodded. "Yes. Andrea has a beautiful ass."

Lowery grinned and licked his lips. "Hear that, sweet cheeks? Daddy called your ass beautiful." He turned back to Brad. "Do you like the way she shows it off in that little 'fuck me' skirt?"

"C'mon, man. It's his daughter. Stop being a creep," Quinn said, feeling sympathy for the dad, already sensing where this was going.

"Stop talking," Lowery said. Quinn fell silent at once.

Brad glanced down at his lap, the shame, the struggle... the truth... all of it was visible on his face. Maybe all of his expressions were the mind control-- putting on a believable but engineered show of a reluctant father coming to terms with his muddled feelings for his daughter. Or maybe... just maybe... it was all sincere, and this 'influence' was merely a reflection of the inner slut that all of them truly were-- a truth serum and libido enhancer and nothing more.

Regardless, when Brad blurted the words "The way she dresses... makes me uncomfortable... because I like it," they sounded authentic-- a private confession in front of a confidential source.

Lowery burst out laughing. A deep rumbling belly laugh. "Sounds like someone wants to lay with his bratty little bitch of a daughter. You're alright, daddy dearest." He slapped Brad on the knee with one hand, while his other continued to pull and tug at the bulge in his uniform.

He turned to the girls who were still hungrily tongue kissing and caressing each other for the corrupt Sheriff's entertainment. "Tell me girls: What are your filthiest fantasies?"

Quinn groaned, a deep pained whimper escaping softly from his throat. Otherwise, he said nothing.

The women broke their impassioned kiss. Their hands continued to roam, locked in a sinful embrace. Galloway crushing her chest against Andrea's, rubbing it slowly from side to side. Her hands squeezing and feeling the horny teen's firm perky body. Trying to touch as much as she could.

Kate Galloway went first. "To be gang-fucked by criminals."

Lowery laughed again. "You bad bitch."

"Not just gang fucked... I want to be disrespected... converted by men who are truly detestable. I want to be made into their groupie." Galloway was gripping Andrea so tightly while she described it. To even speak it out loud was getting her riled up. She was nearly dry humping the poor girl. "I want to cater to them while they violate me. And I please them all... one by one... in a place where I'm not only doing a disservice to those who I love, but doing it to myself too. Like the casino I once worked at, where my friends died... killed by robbers. And I want to wildly fuck those robbers while crowds of scared people watch and judge me. I want to give them the best sex of their lives again and again."

Galloway's lust was authentic, as evident by the excited way that she was aggressively grinding on Andrea.

Even Lowery looked speechless for a moment, like he'd just opened a can of worms. After a beat, he said "Wow... you're more fucked up than I thought."

Andrea spoke hers next with a degree of shame and humiliation that Lowery fed off of it. "I want to crawl into bed with my father." She almost whispered it. Her eyes glanced at Brad. There was truth in there-- for the moment, she was no longer wearing the mask of the rebellious trouble maker. She was as vulnerable and sincere and... loving... as she had been before her mother passed away. "I want to be mom for you."

Brad whimpered. His pants were tenting, and his expression was red-faced. The girls were breathing hard and excitedly... whipped up into the biggest sexual frenzy of their lives.

The room was quiet for a second, other than the crack of the fire, and the heavy panting of the girls as they awaited their next order.

Finally Sheriff Lowery said, "I want you girls to give us a strip tease. A fuckin' sexy one. Ponytail," he addressed Galloway "You're dancing for me. And little miss attitude..." he grinned. "You're stripping for daddy. Isn't that why girls strip in the first place? Daddy issues?" He laughed.

The girl's didn't answer, but they stepped toward the couch. Quinn could only watch from the sidelines as the girls each began to move their hips, turning slow and advertising their bodies to the men. Brandishing themselves like pieces of meat. Andrea stood before her father, running her hands up her chest, determination as her fingers went through her hair and allowed it to flutter down around her neck.

"Andrea... don't," Brad shook his head, afraid of how this was going to play out. But his heart wasn't in his protest, and it came out sounding hesitant and meek.

Andrea ignored him. "I know you want this, daddy," she replied. She spun so her ass was facing him, and she flipped her skirt playfully, giving him quick little peeks of her butt.

Brad's eyes dropped to her ass, then he glanced away, his cheeks bright red.

Next to her, Galloway swayed her hips in front of the Sheriff-- a man that only hours before, she detested. She pulled off her wet baseball cap and flung it at Quinn. She reached behind her head and undid her maroon ponytail. She tossed her wild untamable hair back as she hovered her face over the Sheriff's lap.

Galloway then rose up, thrusting her chest out in the Sheriff's face, teasing them against the strained fabric of her tank top. She rotated her hips slowly, running her hands over herself.