Debauchery Falls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she put her muddy boot on the couch, right between the Sheriff's legs. For a moment, Quinn was hoping that it was all an act, and any second, Galloway would kick him in the balls, and they'd be out of this. But instead, she teased his bulge with the toe of her boot, grasped the Sheriff's hands and ran them up the leg of her jeans. As his fingers neared her crotch, she quivered with excitement and let out a gasp.

"I'm so wet," Andrea whispered. Her snarky voice a thing of the past. Now she sounded lusty and young. She bent forward in front of her father, resting her hands on the floor and showing off a view of her ass like she was an animal presenting herself to her mate. Her thong did little to conceal her pussy. Brad was stunned. He couldn't pull his eyes away from his daughter. And the tent in his pants told the story of a man who didn't really want to.

Andrea peered at him, upside down between her thighs. She ran her fingers between her legs, touching herself lightly over her panties. Her fingers slid along her slit and she allowed herself a moan, while she moved her hips from side to side like a metronome.

Galloway was teasing her clothes more now to the slovenly Sheriff. She pulled at the bottom of her tank top, working it up her smooth flat stomach. Higher and higher she inched it, ignoring the uncomfortable groans of her boyfriend. She stopped just shy of the bottom of her bra. All belly.

Then she spun and wagged her ass in front of the corrupt officer. Her jeans were skin tight against curves of her butt. Teasing the Sheriff with it. She reached back and gave her ass a hard slap that went off like a gunshot.

"Go ahead," she urged Sheriff Lowery. "Teach this bad girl a lesson."

Lowery helped himself. He reached a meaty hand forward and gave her ass a hard crack. Galloway was a tank, she could take most forms of roughness, but even to Quinn, it sounded like it hurt. Galloway yelped and jumped. She came away breathing hard, but when she looked back, her eyes were glossy and distant with lust. Her lip was trapped between her teeth.

"God, you must want to touch me so badly, don't you daddy?" Andrea cooed. Her fingers working faster over her snatch. A wet spot had formed in her underwear. She stood and turned, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around her father's neck. She peered into her eyes. Hardly the eyes of Andrea anymore. They were the eyes of a pent up, sex starved man-eater. "I know you're cuffed and you can't." She said, her shirt hanging down, exposing the tops of her porcelain breasts. Brad groaned, his eyes not sure where to look, but his daughter was nearly nose to nose with him.

"Don't worry, Daddy," she said, her voice even softer. Meant for just the two of them. "If you can't come to the show, I'll bring the show to you." And she flicked her tongue across the tip of his nose, tasting him like a snake. She leaned forward further, and for one heart stopping moment, everyone in the room was sure she was going to kiss her own father. Instead, that same naughty tongue flicked out and tasted Brad's lips.

Then she turned, and sat down right on her father's lap. "Oh daddy! You're so hard!" She cooed in delight.

Nearby, Galloway's display was matching Andrea's. She unsnapped her jeans, and inched them down, only a few inches... but it was far enough to give Lowery and Quinn a view of the top of her ass-- more specifically, the straps of her bright red thong, and the way it narrowed to a mere strip that disappeared between her plump ass cheeks.

"My god, she's got a nice ass," Lowery remarked, giving Galloway's ass a firm squeeze. For as round as it was, it was hard... packed muscle. Lowery was sure he could easily bounce a quarter off of it.

Galloway hooked her thumb into her thong, and gave it a snap against her skin. Then she scooted herself back until she too was sitting in the Sheriff's lap.

Side by side, on two different laps, Galloway and Andrea began to work their hips in a slow dance-grind.

Galloway rubbed herself back and forth against the Sheriff's bulge. The Sheriff made no attempts at being modest. He helped himself to Galloway's body. And she let him, leaning back until she was laying across his chest, she yielded to his wandering hands, allowing them over her breasts and down between her legs.

The Sheriff grabbed one of Galloway's tits roughly over her top and gave it a squeeze. He reached between her legs and slapped her pussy. Looking over at Quinn, he gave him a triumphant grin. "You like seeing your Lieutenant for the slut she truly is?" He slapped her tits, earning a moan from Galloway. She sucked in a breath, and continued to move her body in steady motions, like waves on a lake.

Beside them, Andrea had her father's bulge trapped between her butt cheeks. She leaned forward, and peered over her shoulder with a sly grin on her face. "You like seeing your dick against my butt, daddy?" She asked, and worked her body, rising her butt up and down in slowly steady motions, humping his hardon. Brad could do nothing but sit and watch as his daughter basically stroked him with her ass.

She stood at one point, until his bulge was pointed straight up. She settled her pussy directly on the tip, and rotated her hips in a slow circular motion like a belly dancer. They both sighed with pleasure. Her movements hypnotic. Brad couldn't look away. The tip of his cock was right up against his daughter's pussy lips! If it weren't for her skimpy little thong, and the dampening cotton of his slacks, his cock would be ready to enter her tight little body.

His dick jumped with excitement, and after a few long minutes of unbelievable teasing, she sat back down on him and resumed her soft grinding. A bundle of energy that couldn't sit still.

"You feel *really* good," she admitted before licking her lips and shutting her eyes, enjoying the sensation. "Mmmm... that's the cock that made me." She narrated her in her soft lusty voice.

Brad groaned again, a mix of shame and pleasure. Self loathing over taking him, but not enough to ask her to stop. He told himself the Sheriff wouldn't allow it. But realistically, his own greedy libido wouldn't allow it. And so up and down his daughter went. The soft globes of her ass pressing against his shaft from either side. It wasn't until she started to scoot back against him that he realized he was in real trouble.

She inched herself back on her father's lap, until her back was against his chest, and her hair was in his face. He could smell the scent of her shampoo on her raven hair. She adjusted herself until his bulge was between her thighs. She had him trapped-- his cock (though still in his pants) was right up against her pussy.

Brad was positive that he could feel the heat from his daughter's pussy radiating through his pants. It felt hot and welcoming and incredible. She leaned her head back until she was beside his. "Ohhh daddy," she cooed in his ear.

"Oh god," he groaned back, and felt his hips give a little involuntary thrust. Brad was mortified. Not only was his daughter dry humping him, but he had humped back. He tried to remind himself that this was wrong. That this needed to stop. But he couldn't, and he humped again.

On her own lap, Galloway was being absolutely pawed at. The Sheriff was groping her tits over her top. Her tank was askew, giving flashes of skin. She had opened her jeans and thrust the Sheriff's hand down the front.

The wetness of her folds had soaked through her panties, onto the Sheriff's fingers. Galloway kept a firm grasp of his wrist, moving his hand back and forth with slow steady tugs. Her eyes were half shut, totally losing herself in the mysterious powers.

The firelight danced over her features.

Quinn could only watch the way Lowery's hand moved beneath the crotch of Galloway's jeans. This fat slob was playing with Galloway's pussy-- territory that was meant for Quinn. Quinn resolved to kill this asshole the second that he was able.

Galloway could only take so much rubbing before her hypnotic gyrations changed. She batted the Sheriff's hands away playfully and got to her feet. She spun to face her audience again, and when she played with her tank top, this time she no longer teased them with flashes of her boobs, but pulled the top up and off. She tossed it away, and started on her bra, working the straps down her shoulders.

Her red lace, meant as a secret until she and Quinn could have some alone time on this operation, was now on display for everyone. Her boobs, full and round c-cups, were still damp from their time out in the rain. They caught the glow of the fire and glistened. Galloway teased the cups of her bra up and down, giving agonizingly wonderful peeks at her puffy punk areolas.

"Fuck baby, you've got some good tits under there," Sheriff Lowery murmured. He unzipped his pants and was reaching inside to rub his aching hard-on.

"Oh yes... oh yes..." Andrea was moaning soft and steady, rocking herself on her dad's lap. Her skirt had ridden up from her relentless movements and was mostly a belt around her waist. Her dad's cock jutted up at attention between her thighs. His pants were dark where her own excited juices had moistened it.

He was groaning, breathing hard, trying to control himself. But that was nearly impossible. His daughter was rubbing her sex on his organ. And though it was for good reason-- grieving the loss of his wife-- Brad Tanner was suddenly all to aware that it had been far too long since he'd felt the embrace of a woman's body around it. He craved the touch of a woman now... even if it was the touch of his own daughter.

As if sensing that desperation, Andrea reached a nimble hand down between her legs and pressed her palm to the underside of his dick, forcing the stiff rod harder against her grinding pussy. She sighed with pleasure, as did Brad.

"Do you like that, daddy? Am I doing good?" She asked.

Brad couldn't stop himself. He nodded his head and answered yes to both. He had to. "It feels so good, baby," he moaned in time with her. She turned her head and began to kiss his cheek in slow wet kisses. Lusty kisses. She batted her lashes against his skin.

"Butterfly kisses," she moaned, rocking her body faster. "Remember those? You taught me them."

Brad shut his eyes, his face burning with shame. His daughter's hand rubbing his cock from the bottom, her pussy rubbing from the top. His balls screaming for release, and his mind screaming that he needed to stop. He was a father pulled from so many different directions, and powerless with all of them.

Galloway's bra fell away with a very uncharacteristic giggle. Then she was thrusting her big tits into Lowery's face, bracing her hands on the back of the sofa, and arching her back so she could tease her hard nipples gently up and down the Sheriff's pudgy face.

Galloway turned her body so she could drag one of her nipples down between his brows, and over the bridge of his nose. Down it went over his lips.

"You dirty slut... nice to see you know your place," Lowery reached up and grasped her breasts in both hands, hardly gentle about the way he squeezed them. Galloway was hardly bothered any longer. She mashed her tits into his face, wrapping her hand around Lowery's head and playing with his stubble for hair.

Quinn was seething inside while he watched his girlfriend striptease this pig of a man. The pleasant way her perfect round breasts mashed against his ugly face, sliding up and down with sensual movements, meant only to please Lowery and nobody else. Quinn had to constantly remind himself that Galloway wasn't driving the ship. Something had taken the helm and Galloway was powerless to resist. She didn't even acknowledge that Quinn was there at all.

As Lowery helped himself to a taste of Galloway's luscious boobs, her free hand wandered down to her jeans, and she pushed them until they were around her ankles. Her boots still on, so it took some effort step out of them. But then they were as discarded in front of the crackling fire as the rest of her clothes.

Next to them, the couch began a steady bouncing. Andrea's youthful energy was coming alive as she rode her dad's cock over his pants. The crotch was absolutely soaked. Andrea's thong had slid to the side, and her wet lips were seeping with her excitement. Drops of precum were oozing from Brad's dick with each throb. He couldn't hold on much longer.

"Andrea... Andrea... please..." he started to whine and whimper.

"It's okay daddy. It's okay," she panted, out of breath from her efforts, but still going. She reached up and tugged her top up, spilling her milky white boobs from her shirt. Her nipples full and round and pink. Brad's eyes widened, even as Andrea turned her father's head and met his surprised lips with her own.

That was all it took. A year of celibacy and pent up frustration released by the incestuous touch of his daughter, the taste of her lips on his tongue. He stiffened, and cried out against their thrusts. Everything that had built up in his balls for the last year suddenly began to spill into his pants.

"Mmmmm!!!" He moaned urgently, his voice trapped by his daughter's mouth. Her hungry tongue stealing his words. His cock gave mighty spasms that sent the hot sticky spunk into the crotch of his pants, and shooting down his thigh.

"Yes daddy!" Andrea broke the kiss to cheer on her father's shameful orgasm.

Brad could never remember cumming so much in his life. Not his first accidental orgasm as a teenager who had stroked just one time too many, and certainly not the ones that had produced his offspring. His pants felt like they had absolutely filled to the brim with his semen. And all the while, Andrea was still rubbing her body on his, the friction pushing more and more of the hot milky substance from his shaft. Oh god, he was positive his orgasm would never stop at this rate. The throbs of his cock matching the pounding of his heart as his daughter squeezed the drops from his shaft. His own daughter.

Galloway and the Sheriff continued their own dance, completely immune to Brad and Andrea Tanner's incestuous display. Galloway was almost completely naked now, writhing on Lowery's lap like his own personal servant (and maybe she was at this point).

Lowery was going from tit to tit, sucking at her juicy melons with hunger in those piggy little eyes. She had climbed onto the couch to straddle him, moving her body up and down in much the same way that Andrea was doing to her father.

The couch was bouncing. Lowery had a tight hold on Galloway's writhing body-- like a deep firm hug that he refused to let her escape from, his hands were locked against her back, and his face and mouth refused to leave her skin. She slid her body up and down his rough wide face. The muscles in her smooth thighs standing out, and her juicy butt jiggling slightly. Lowery's bulge reaching up desperately for just a little touch of her pussy, and when Galloway lowered herself enough to meet it with her downstairs lips, they which planted a soft kiss on his uniform pants, and came away with a wet streamer of sex.

Lowery couldn't take it anymore. He'd asked the girls to dance for him, to get him in the mood, to entice him. And entice him, they had. They'd humiliated and degraded themselves for his entertainment, and now he wanted more.

"Both of you sluts, get on the bed, right now," he ordered.

Galloway and Andrea didn't even hesitate. Naked and under his power, they bounded over to the king sized bed, ready for whatever came next. And as the Sheriff stripped out of his uniform and joined them, there'd be a lot of things that would come next. A *lot* of things.

He was going to utterly wreck them...

*** TO BE CONTINUED... ***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG so much sexual tension. MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's like Abernathy could do with his mind and eye contact what Rob could do with his type writer. In a way it's more powerful because he doesn't need any tools. But he's also limited because he seems to need to see and talk to people to control them. Rob could do it to anyone in the building; he didn't need to see them.

Looking forward to seeing the aftermath of the Sheriff's wreckage.

And even more excited to see if Jessup and Lucy get their chances with Halley and Graver. Though I think buildup to that will be extra fun, especially for the former.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Positive Reinforcement Learning A magical training collar made for dogs works on Bella too.in Mind Control
Annette, My Challenging Wife Annette, my faithful loving wife takes up dance, for fun.in Loving Wives
The Wife Swop A wife swopping scenario goes wrong.in Loving Wives
A Simple Walk in the Woods A hike on a forest trail changes Blake's life.in Loving Wives
Hotel Restaurant Confrontation My wife going into a hotel with our boss, was it?in Loving Wives
More Stories