All Comments on 'Debauchery Falls Ch. 07'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, you didn't hold back! That was everything I wanted and more. The chemistry between Halley and Jessup was off the hook and so good. I like Jessup hope there's a repeat performance.

Graver's quiet competence under pressure is definitely why he's the captain of the group. The description of the chase and action scenes was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jackal, you kinda popped off with this one. Great balance of erotic and action

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, I'm enjoying the story. I'm also waiting for Andrea to meet her sister again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exquisite balance of erotic and sweet. I have long liked the JessupxHalley pairing potential and I think you executed it perfectly here. I thought it would happen under the influencer of the cult but she straight up went for it (and had a great time ;) ) which I love. Here's to hoping for more encounters between them in the future. Good chapter, the action sequence at the end was really nicely done.

igorioigorioover 2 years ago

Really great story, you keep me on my toes

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After the end of Hollow Pleasure, I was hoping to see a sex scene between Halley and Graver without mind control to get a glimpse into there relationship. The scene in this chapter was a nice alternative though, Even though you kinda did a scene like this in a previous Galloway story, I liked that it still felt different enough with the characters interactions and justifications for it. Would also look forward to Haley "make it up" to Graver later too. (With Lucy perhaps?)

Also great work on the action scene too. I was literally on the edge of my seat reading the whole thing. Of course I was going to keep coming back for each chapter anyway, but the ending to this one leaves me absolutely waiting for the next chapter so see what happens next, so kudos on that sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great chapter. I wondered if the sex scene in the bar was being controlled without their knowledge, the writing keeps a reader guessing so much. I'm following this one eagerly, glad to keep reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES