Debauchery Falls Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you?" Abernathy looked at him sharply. "Or would you do exactly what I am? Everything about our psychological make-up is motivated by sex. We make money so others are attracted to our ability to provide. We make ourselves strong so others are attracted to our ability to protect. It's how we're wired as humans. And I'm only human. I came back to this 'shit hole', because of this," he nodded to the bunker. "When you escape from prison, they will hunt you forever. Unless... they think you're dead."

"But the whole town..." Graver said. "You came in with your fellow inmates and descended on this place like a hoard, when you could have just snuck--"

"I needed the inmates to aid my escape. Some came willingly-- like your friend, the Sheriff. He didn't need much convincing once he saw what I could offer him. And others I needed to control. My powers have limits, so if I can trust someone's loyalty, why waste my energy on them? But at the end of the day, with that many followers, I needed them for one more task-- to help me disappear." He glanced up at the storm outside raged on.

"They took the town, pillaged it like the barbarians they were. They had their fun. I kept them entertained while I made my old home livable again-- brought it back to life and properly stocked it. Then when all was ready, I would retreat into my bunker, where the flood would bury me beneath mud and debris, and I'd live for years until conditions would allow me to return long after I'm forgotten."

"And the town and your inmate buddies?" Halley asked.

"They'd follow in the footsteps of all devout cult followers. I would drown them in the flood. The authorities would blame the escaped inmates." He paused and glanced around the room at the sea of attractive faces. "After I pick out the ones that I'll share my bunker with, of course." There was a lusty look to his eye.

Halley scowled as she regarded the attractive women throughout the chapel. "You're building a harem."

"Kind of a fucked up Noah's Ark." Galloway said.

"I'll need to entertain myself somehow," Abernathy shrugged. "And speaking of entertainment..." he looked over Halley and Galloway with hungry appreciative eyes. "You both made quite the impression. I think you'll be joining me and Wallace. After what I saw tonight, I think I have a couple new favorites."

"Yeah, we get that a lot," Halley said bitterly.

"I think I'll even bring your boyfriends along. It'll be interesting to cuckold them again and again, for years," he glanced at Graver and Quinn.

The men's expressions grew murderous.

Abernathy's lustful expression turned thoughtful. "In fact... since this will be our last night on the surface, I think we should commemorate this moment by breaking in the latest two members of my collection, before we all descend to our new home."

He pointed to his captives like a child selecting toys from a shelf. "You two," he barked at Quinn and Graver, "Will sit quietly, and watch as Wallace and I defile your women."

The two soldiers immediately fell silent, their eyes burning with an expression of fury and horror... but they were obedient as they ought to be.

Then to Halley and Galloway, "Come to the altar, my newest fuck toys," he grinned with real hunger in his eyes. The impossible, paranormal rain didn't relent. It lingered at the bench, battering Quinn and Graver, but didn't follow Halley Hargrove and Kate Galloway as they rose to their feet and strode to the altar of the ancient abandoned church.

Abernathy stared at them both for an extended period of time, interest and hunger obvious in his expression. Galloway with her curves, barely hidden underneath her tactical vest. Her jeans torn and muddy. Halley with her hair clinging to her face, and her perky boobs beneath her top.

"I can't decide," Abernathy grinned, looking from face to face. He peered over his shoulder at Wallace-- looming and silent. A wall of a man. "I guess it'll have to be both. Undress your new lover," he ordered the women.

Captain Graver and Sergeant Quinn watched in muted horror as the two strongest, boldest, most independent women they knew acquiesced to this creepy squirrel of a man without the slightest hesitation. The turned, and together, started to undo Abernathy's priest-like garb. He grinned at the helpless captives, blinking behind those coke-bottle glasses, touting the women's submission to him.

As his robes and shirt pulled open, Abernathy clutched at Galloway's wet wild hair, pulled her face up to his, and pressed his lips hard against hers. He invaded her mouth with his tongue, running it against hers, moaning with delight has he savored this feisty trouble-maker's saliva. Soon that saliva would be dripping from his cock.

Halley continued to work lower, until his slender frame was revealed. Then she was moving on to Abernathy's belt.

Galloway and this mousy little lunatic continued to suck face, an unholy union at the altar of this church. A sea of faces-- Abernathy's harem-- watched in silence. Bearing witness to the humiliation of this group of rescuers. The defilement that was about to commence.

Halley opened the man's pants, and his cock came free, hard and throbbing.

Abernathy finally pulled his mouth away from Galloway's. She was still swooning-- swaying her body, grinding herself on their tormentor. She was practically dry humping the side of his leg. How could he be doing this to them?

"You know what to do," he told Galloway.

She nodded in silent adoration, peering at him with her ice blue eyes, as she slid to her knees at the floor of the altar.

Halley slid up to take her place. Abernathy hooked an arm around the investigator's waist and ravaged her mouth, much the same as he'd done to Galloway.

Kneeling before her new master, Galloway took hold of Abernathy's cock, and wrapped her lips around his manhood. "Mmmmmm..." she let out a savory moan as she plunged him deep into her mouth.

There, at the altar, in front of her Captain and her boyfriend, she pleasured this absolute menace of a man. She basted his cock with her mouth, saliva running liberally along his shaft. Her tongue moved and swirled around the bloated head. Her hand stroked and caressed as she fed herself.

Halley was beside him, impassioned in a make-out that was hardly befitting for her station in life. Now she looked more like a smitten teenager, aggressively frenching with her crush, than she was a professional woman. There was a juvenileness to the way she tackled his mouth with her own. She ran her tongue in wet circles around his lips, like a cat. She was tasting all over his mouth.

As Halley shut her eyes and ravaged Abernathy's mouth right back, Abernathy allowed his eyes to open. He peered at Graver. A smug triumphant smirk lingering at the corners of his mouth. 'What do you think of that? This mouth is never going to be the same once I have my way.'

A small whimper of protest from both men in the audience, but nothing more.

Knelt between Abernathy's legs, paying penance with her mouth, Galloway was plunging her mouth lower and lower on his rod. She was nearly choking herself. Her body on autopilot. Her only desire was a demented craving to pleasure this man. It was the only reason she existed anymore. Her only goal in life. His cock hit the back of her throat again and again, and Abernathy sighed with pleasure around Halley's unrelenting lips.

The girls were snarling, throwing their all into their actions, like sex-starved demons.

Galloway was making soft glugging sounds. One hand was firmly wrapped around his cock, feeding herself with it. The other had wandered to her vest, unzipping it. She was squeezing her own tits, excitedly pinching and tugging on the nipples. The sinful display unchallenged by the watchers in the congregation. The candles of the church casting the chapel into shades of orange.

Abernathy reached his hand over and began to fondle Halley's chest over her top. He found her nipples-- it wasn't difficult. They were hard as little pebbles-- protruding from her top.

She whimpered and sighed against his mouth. He snatched her by the chin and turned her head, licking her face in one long devious taste. "You like that, slut?" He bit her ear lobe.

"Ah... uh huh," Halley whimpered in a voice so high and soft, she barely sounded like herself.

"Wallace, tear this slut's shirt open. It's high time she walk around looking like the prostitute that she is." Abernathy ordered.

The big man, who'd been standing off to one side like a silent enforcer, came around the altar. He positively towered over the investigator. He grabbed her by the shirt and yanked. The fabric tore with ease. Her smooth skin came into view. In his usual brutish style, Wallace grasped her by the bra, and with a rough harsh tug, the bra gave way with a snap like a gunshot.

Then Halley's bare tits were exposed to the congregation. Her pink nipples hard and puffy with excitement. The towering Wallace stood over her, regarding her breasts. She peered up at him, behind the bang that had swept down over her eyes. She looked very young, innocent, and frail in that moment. Very unlike the usual Halley.

"I think Wallace likes you," Abernathy grinned. "Don't worry, in due time, Wallace," he assured his enforcer.

The brute stepped out of the way as Abernathy turned to the bare chested Halley, wearing her torn clothing like a tattered vest.

"Your friend Galloway needs help sucking my cock. Help her," he ordered Halley.

Without question, Halley sank to her knees. Galloway was squatting, in the midst of devouring Abernathy's cock. She was swaying her hips from side to side, like a dog wagging its tail-- as happy as could be with this psycho's dick in her mouth. As Halley joined her, Galloway almost whimpered in despair, not wanting to give up her meal, or share it.

Finally her mouth popped off of Abernathy's cock, and she took Halley by the back of the head and fed her boss with the shaft. Halley sank her mouth down around him in the same way. Her cheeks puckered inward, and Halley's eyes shut, savoring the taste of Abernathy's manhood and Galloway's saliva, in which it had been seasoned.

Halley bobbed her head like a maniac. Abernathy's cock going in and out of her full lips. Galloway's hand pumping his shaft into her mouth. Streamers of drool ran down from her chin. Halley slurped them up crudely and swallowed them.

Finally, after an agonizing eternity for both Graver and Quinn, Halley's face popped up for air. She sucked in a breath and peered up at her master. Then she and Galloway turned to each other and began to lap at the sloppy mess of drool and saliva that coated their faces and chins.

Their licking frenzy turned to kissing. Their tongues met as their lips locked together. Galloway tugged her vest open, and the girls grasped each other hard, mashing their breasts together. Their bodies wet and warm, they slid their skin over each other, feeling the other's chest with their own-- Galloway with the bigger tits, Halley with the perky pink nipples. Their kissing soon turned to grinding. Knelt on the floor together, they scooted toward one another until they were straddling each other's thighs.

They began to grind their pussies on each other's leg, moaning passionately as they did. "Look at what sluts these girls are," Abernathy remarked, enjoying the display at his feet. There, at the church altar, in front of pews of his loyal subjects, he relished in the religious moment. "I don't know who my favorite is..." he bit his lip. "I think Galloway. Just because I love tattoos," he gazed up at a miserable and frozen Quinn and Graver. "Of course, we'll have plenty of time down in my bunker to change that. Maybe Halley wouldn't mind some tattoos..." He grinned his evil rodent-like smile. "Wallace has learned quite a few in prison."

The girls paid no mind to his words. They continued to ravage each other's mouths, until Abernathy inserted his cock back in between them. The girls took up licking and sucking either side of his shaft, peering at each other as they dragged their tongues like a pair of bimbos.

"Ohhh good girls... good girls," he planted his hands on the back of their heads, showing his approval. "Oh god... if I'd have done this sooner, I would have had a much better night. Live and learn, I guess." He groaned.

Halley and Galloway barely heard. Their sucking and licking went on and on. Their tongues met beneath Abernathy's quivering shaft. They tickled each other's, encouraging their sloppy tasting of him. Their hands wandered to each other's chests. They played and fondled each other's jugs. Halley hefted and bounced Galloway's heavier set, and Galloway roughly pinched Halley's precious pink nipples, yanking and tugging and earning whimpers from her boss. Some part of her subconscious brain enjoying her power over her boss.

Halley retaliated by slapping one of Galloway's boobs. The wet breast wobbled and bounced, stinging from the slap. It only made Galloway pinch and tug Halley's nipples harder, rolling them between her fingers. Halley slapped her again, earning a wince from the lieutenant.

As the girls played and fought, Abernathy's grip on their heads tightened, holding his two sluts in place as he bucked his hips and thrust his cock in and out of their lips. The girls knelt in place as Abernathy faced his congregation and vigorously fucked their lips. The head emerging and disappearing to his audience in rapid succession.

The girls moaned, knelt at his feet like devout servants. Graver had a sinking image in his head of what the next several years in this man's bunker would look like. Abernathy would live like a deity while these women mindlessly pleasured him without end.

"What should we do with your men, girls?" Abernathy grinned, as though he was reading their silent concerns.

They continued to single-mindedly pleasure his throbbing staff.

"Maybe I'll make them feed me grapes while you girls ride me. That might be fun..." He stroked their hair as they sucked and gobbled. Halley reached up and cradled Abernathy's balls, tenderly massaging them.

"Mmmm... uh huh," Halley moaned as she fondled his balls. She was moving her mouth in time with Galloway's. Back and forth, back forth, kissing his shaft, tasting it with her tongue, slurping up her own spit. She was drooling.

"Or I'll put them to work, manually cranking the generators. Like two little hamsters on a wheel." He laughed.

The girls moaned and sucked, playing with each other's tits, kneeling and pleasing their master with their pretty faces.

He moaned, delighted in himself as he felt their warm tongues gracing his skin. He couldn't take it much more.

"No... I think the best punishment is making them sit there and watch their women become my fuck toys." He said and withdrew his cock from between their faces. They chased it, like hungry vixen vampires, desperate for more.

"Stand up, both of you," he ordered.

Both women hopped to their feet with renewed enthusiasm. He rounded on Galloway, pushing her back against the altar, cupping one of her full perky boobs. He helped himself to a taste of her breast, sucking and feeding noisily from her nipple.

"Oh! Ouch," she whimpered in an oversexed voice when she felt his teeth on her skin.

"What's the matter, tough girl? Can't take it?" Abernathy taunted, before giving her tit a hard slap.

She winced and cried out again.

"You'd better. Wallace is a big boy. And he's not gentle like me." He grabbed her globes roughly and ravaged her chest. He pushed her back against the communion table as he savagely attacked her boobs with his mouth.

Beside him, Halley watched. She might have been under Abernathy's influence, but her lust and desire when staring at her lieutenant's naked chest was authentic enough.

"Don't just stand there, slut," Abernathy barked at her. "Help me suck this bimbo's tits."

The invitation was all Halley needed. She planted her lips around Galloway's other breast, and together the two of them feasted on her skin. Even after everything she'd gone through this evening, she tasted clean and sweet. Galloway moaned and panted as the two clung to her chest, pulling her nipples harshly into her mouth.

Galloway seemed to take extra enjoyment from her boss's nursing. Halley was like a hungry babe, tightly latched on, running her tongue in slow circles around her areola. She slid her hand up Halley's back and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Yes... yes..." Galloway panted softly, her eyes shut, her lips parted, and her teeth cutely showing to the audience of silent watchers.

Halley dragged her face against Galloway's chest, relishing in finally being able to lick at her soldier's body. She nuzzled her face against her breast, Galloway's hard nipple sliding along Halley's smooth cheek. While Halley did that, her one hand sought out Abernathy's manhood. She clutched him and stroked, while Abernathy's mouth made loud sucking, slurping sounds on Galloway's skin.

The two horny sinners practically had Galloway pinned helplessly back against the communion table. All she could do was gasp and moan, squirming beneath their tongues. She cradled the backs of their heads.

Halley wasn't merely satisfied to nurse on Galloway's breast. She slid her face up to meet Galloway's. They peered into each other's eyes for a moment, then they began to kiss again. Softly at first, but growing ravenous within seconds. They were hissing between clenched teeth.

Their tongues fought. Their mouths in high gear. Two alpha women determined to make the other submit. All the while Abernathy relished in the monsters he created. He watched, with his lips still suckling at Galloway. Both women ran their fingers through his hair, including him, thanking him for making them the sluts that they always aspired to be.

Halley and Galloway's hearts were pounding. They could hardly catch their breath, and their incessant moaning was hardly helping them to calm down. If anything, they were only growing more and more worked up.

Their lips separated, and for a second it was only their tongues that connected their faces-- wrestling out in the open for all to see.

Quinn and Graver stared in shocked wonder at the way their women nearly attacked each other in the most sexually aggressive ways possible. Tongues flittered and danced on each other. Halley sucked at Galloway's lower lip and sank her teeth playfully into her skin.

Then, Halley's own curious hands grew restless. Her hand wandered down Galloway's belly, unlashing her belt. Her mouth followed a few seconds later, trailing down the lieutenant's curves.

Kneeling on the church floor, Halley was about to pray to a new god-- Galloway's pussy. She undid her jeans, running on complete lust and desire. Galloway wiggled out of her pants, and before they were even fully off, Halley tilted her face upward, and drove her mouth straight into Galloway's snatch.

"Ohhhhh yes! That's it! Yes!" Galloway cooed, and grasped Halley by the hair.

Halley's mouth worked fast. She was very hungry for this opportunity. She lapped at Galloway's folds. Already well used and stretched out from all the cocks she'd taken previously. Now it was Halley's turn, and though it was her first time with Galloway, it wouldn't be her first lesbian experience.

In fact, Halley had a *lot* of experience. She found Galloway's clit with ease, and once she did, she didn't let up. She drove her tongue against it.

Galloway's voice grew to a high pitched squeal that was so uncharacteristic, that she sounded like a kitten. It only encouraged Halley. She shook her head from side to side like a dog shaking a rope bone. She fluttered her tongue in fast little flicks, like the wings of a humming bird. Galloway could hardly catch her breath. She reached down, cradling either side of Halley's head, pulling her harder in between her legs, her pants bunched up around her ankles.