Debauchery Falls Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halley circled her clit like a hungry shark, then grazed it with the flat of her tongue. She could feel Galloway's juices running freely down her chin now. The gentle trickle only fueling her frenzy.

Without any consideration, Halley reached over and snatched at one of the unlit votive candles positioned around the altar. It was long and tapering, meant for showing solidarity between the person praying, and the person for whom the prayer was meant. How fitting. Halley knelt between Galloway's legs inserted it into the fiery lieutenant with the rebellious maroon hair. The candle plunged in and out of Galloway's fuck hole, in a blasphemous show of desecration. All the while Halley's hungry tongue hardly relented, teasing and tasting Galloway's clit.

Galloway's hips bucked. Her wetness trickled down the candle's surface as she was fucked with it. Halley's hands were fast, pushing it in and out in a damn near blur.

Galloway's moans had risen to steady cries of sinful pleasure. It wasn't long... she was too worked up by the touch of her boss's tongue against her pleasure button.

Within seconds, Galloway's screams were echoing throughout the chapel. Halley had brought her to climax. The boss, now the submissive pussy licker, knelt at Galloway's feet.

"Mmmmm!" Halley moaned, as though she was feasting on delicious dessert. "Uh huh! Uh huh," she exclaimed as she nodded her head repeatedly, lapping at the free flowing juices that she'd coaxed from Galloway's quivering body. Chasing the big wet drops that trickled down the desecrated candle.

When it was all over, Galloway was utterly breathless, and Halley was sliding back to her feet. The two women shared in one long passionate kiss there at the altar, under God and the eyes of Abernathy's worshippers.

As Galloway leaned back on the altar, like a maiden awaiting sacrifice, Abernathy stood and removed the last lingering articles of his priestly attire. "It's time to consummate our new relationship," he declared, peering lustfully at the girls. His scrawny body standing proud in front of his audience. His cock jump with each pulse of his heart. "And you're all going to be my witnesses to the defilement of these whores. For they belong to me now!" He addressed his harem of followers-- including his future cucks, Graver and Quinn.

He pointed to Galloway. "You. You will prepare yourself for my blessings by first removing your clothes." Galloway's vest still hung loosely from her shoulders. Her jeans were bunched up around her feet. "You will bed with Wallace first." He turned to the mystified and frozen Graver. "It is only natural that your lieutenant and mine shall be lovers first."

Then he turned his hungry eyes to Halley. "You will strip, and I will wed you here at the altar with my cock," his eyes alight with insanity and the candlelight of the hundreds of tiny flames that lit the room. His big glasses magnifying it all, tenfold.

Graver and Quinn sat in misery, watching, unable to move, fight back, or to protest, as their women obediently stripped, like the faithful sluts that they'd been transformed into.

Wallace came around the podium. An absolute beast of a man. He was huge. His shoulders broad and his chest packed with muscle. His neck seemed to begin at the top of his ears. Galloway kicked off the last of her boots, and peered up at him with a nervous tremble that was very uncharacteristic of the normally unflappable officer.

Wallace was dressed in loose robes, but when he opened them, it was apparent to everyone in the room that he was naked beneath. Galloway's eyes dropped to what hung between the monster's legs.

A cock, as big as her arm. The head, as girthy as a baseball bat. She stared, transfixed by the organ that would be invading her body.

Wallace took Galloway by the shoulders, with hands that could palm her whole head. Galloway looked like a frightened girl. Wallace moved her into place behind the podium. She didn't resist at all. In fact... there was a gleam of excitement in her eyes. A new challenge for her to tackle. Wallace spun her around to face the congregation, planted her hands on the podium, like he expected her to deliver a sermon, bent her forward, and readied himself behind her.

While he did that, Abernathy faced cute, perky breasted Halley. She had shed the last of her clothing, as though she was about to be baptized in the most obscene ways. Her hair had fallen across her eye as she regarded her new master. Her tits perky, and her nipples hard with excitement.

"We shall consummate, here on the lord's table," Abernathy grinned hungrily, and pushed his newest sex toy back onto the dusty old communion table in the center of the altar. Halley went willingly, backing on the table, scooting her plump naked butt back across the holy surface.

Abernathy climbed up after her, the two of them turning it into their bed for the congregation to watch. He lay between her spread legs, and positioned himself.

The carnal acts commenced with the high pitched cries of Galloway's penetration. Wallace had her tightly by the hips, his hands like vices as he pulled her into his thrust. His massive member pushed against her opening, driving onward until her body yielded to him, and he entered her depths.

Galloway's cries turned to shrill shrieks as this behemoth spread her in ways she'd never been before. She gripped the edges of the podium until her knuckles turned white. As every woman in the room would discover in due time, the man was an absolute horse. Galloway hadn't felt such doubt in her body's ability to accept a man inside of her since her first time. She merely gripped the podium and held on tightly as Wallace sank his meat into her body.

On the communion table, Abernathy lay atop Halley. And when his cock found her warm entrance, he moaned, delighted in the tickle along his shaft as her soft body enveloped his tool and accepted him. She moaned beneath him, sucking in a lusty breath as she welcomed him into her body.

Their moans echoed throughout the room like a choir. Wallace's deep animalistic grunts as he held Galloway by the waist. Galloway's high pitched shrieks, as she held onto the podium for her life, her back bowed helplessly as her limits were tested. Abernathy's gleeful giggles of triumphant conquest-- turning yet another woman into his personal slut. And Halley's lusty moans as her pussy soothed Abernathy's thrusting manhood.

The helpless audience could do nothing but watch the candle-lit mating ritual. The sinful acts of carnality taking place in the aging church.

Galloway's body was beginning to acclimate to, what was basically, a cock the size of a baseball bat, being driven in and out of her. As the pain of being stretched subsided, the pleasure began to take hold. Wallace was an absolute battering ram. And though Galloway was nowhere near able to find her voice just yet, she gripped the podium, bit her lip, and drove her hips back into the giant's deep thrusts. His cock gave powerful throbs each time his hips met her ass cheeks. Her soft juicy cheeks jiggled. His heavy balls swung like a pendulum against her thighs.

Otherwise, there was very little that Galloway could do other than stand there, on her tip toes, holding onto the podium for her life as Wallace took her. His grip was too strong, his movements too forceful, and his body too powerful. She could only wiggle and moan and accept the inevitable plowing that was delivered.

On the lord's table, Abernathy's skinny butt drove up and down. Halley's feet planted on the tainted cloth surface. Her perky boobs jumping at the movements of his eager fucking.

"Take it... take it slut," Abernathy moaned, savoring the conquest of the woman who'd caused him so much grief all night. She was now as docile as a kitten. He grasped her by those pretty perky boobs and yanked himself harder into each thrust.

"Tell me... tell me how good it feels to be fucked in front of your man," he groaned as he drove himself harder into her body. The table began to creak beneath them both. Halley was bucking her hips upward to accept him.

Halley rocked her hips from side to side as she cried out each time he sank himself deep. "It feels amazing," she moaned. Her slutified voice echoing among the walls of the room.

"I bet it does," Abernathy acknowledged. "Bet I do it better than your scar-faced bitch of a boyfriend." He grunted, grasping her firmly by the neck.

"You do!" She cried out, her body gyrating in little circles to feel all of what Abernathy was filling her with.

"Tell him," he snarled roughly. "Tell him how good I fuck you."

Without a hint of question or remorse, Halley turned to Graver. "He fucks me so much better than you!" She said to a miserable looking, mute Captain Graver. "His dick is just too good. Ohhhh... ohhhh... oooooh!" she cried out. "I want to fuck him all the time now!"

"You should have never let me capture you," Abernathy taunted Graver as he violated Halley on the table. Each word only spurred him into a rougher and rougher frenzy. "You should have left when you had the chance. Look at you now! Helpless, and cuckolded. I'm going to fuck her again and again for years. We might even be down in that bunker for decades. How do you like that? Our own private love nest. The women you care about the most will be raising my babies!" He grunted.

Graver blinked back at him in silent misery and hopeless despair.

Abernathy was relentless in his antagonism. "Maybe, to help you keep track of each time your woman has preferred my cock over yours, I'll add a new scar to that face of yours. Each time you look in the mirror, you can count the times I fucked her. Wouldn't that be fun?" He looked at Halley. "Wouldn't it?" he slapped her once across the cheek as he pounded her harder. Her perky boobs bouncing and wobbling so much, they had settled into a steady circular rhythm, spinning wildly counter-clockwise in perfect unison... like hula hoops in time with each other.

"Ohhh yes!" Halley cried out. She was writhing and squirming on the table. Her pussy running wetly. Her feet and hands always moving, taking the pleasure as it consumed her body. "More! More!" She begged.

Beside them, the podium was rocking too and fro. Galloway was clutching it tightly. Wallace's thrusts had pushed her forward, threatening to throw her off balance. She bent over it, her tits hanging down in front, wobbling from side to side as she struggled to hang on.

Wallace wouldn't slow. Wallace was an absolute fuck machine. He'd managed to loosen her up enough to plunge her depths completely with his shaft. Now Galloway was just another conquest who'd take weeks to bounce back from his size... if she ever would. His thrusting had completely caught her off balance. He had such a grip on her hips, leveraging Galloway back into his body, that with each rough plunge of the big man's cock, her feet came completely off of the dusty floor boards. She had control over absolutely nothing. He was already so tall, that even to line up her sex properly with his, she had to stand on her toes.

Now Galloway was finding herself lifted off the floor, held into place by the brute, and fucked into his impaling rod like she was doll just for him to play with.

She gazed out at the sea of faces before her. Naked, blank stares of the pretty men and women in town. And front and center, helpless and horrified-- Emily, Brad, Quinn, and Graver. Witnesses to this unholy union. This four-way fuck fest in the center of a historic church. The place of worship, now nothing more than a den of sin and debauchery.

Galloway, who had been raised Catholic, was now being fucked by this maniac psychopath among so many holy icons. It wasn't all the mind control influence that drove her libido. It was the symbolism and the way it struck itself with her subconscious mind. As Wallace drove his massive pulsating cock into her again, Galloway's body let loose with it's most powerful orgasm to date.

"OHHHHHH!!!" her shrill screams echoed into the night, carrying far beyond the reaches of the church.

Wallace didn't let up, didn't even flinch. He was a perpetual motion machine. His engine just chugged and chugged, his cock pumping in and out with deep, hard, endless need. Galloway's orgasm went on and on, even as her pussy grew sensitive. His unrelenting nature almost a tickle-torture. Galloway could do nothing but hold on and take it. Her feet weren't even on the ground. She could only flounder helplessly in the air as her pussy quivered and clenched, and then she was climaxing again. She was positive, she'd be cumming until she died, because Wallace would never ever stop.

The lord's table wasn't holding up much better. Abernathy and Halley and turned into wild animals, fucking in an absolute frenzy. It wasn't even lust or desire anymore. It was like a ceaseless wrestling match with their bodies. A competition of the most worthy. A display of what their bodies could do together, and what was to come.

Her hips moved to receive him, and his cock stabbed into her soft mound. Her ass was lifting off the table now. Her feet kicking wildly behind Abernathy's back. She was crying out in much the same way as Galloway.

"That's it!" Abernathy grunted. "Give yourself to me. Give yourself to me!" He moaned.

And as Galloway's screams rolled throughout the sea of ears, Halley's voice joined in. Her body stiffened with her orgasm, and she threw her arms and legs around Abernathy to bring him in deep. Then her body clenched his cock, and she went off in a series of shuddering spasms-- proving her enjoyment of their debauchery with a lusty and powerful orgasm.

By the time both women came off of their highs, they were dripping with sweat. It was then that (mercifully for Galloway), Abernathy decided to switch partners. They wouldn't be retreating into their den without Abernathy having partaken of both attractive sluts. He hopped from the table. His feet sloshing the river water. During the course of their sexual deviancy, the flood waters of Jernigan Creek had risen. They were now seeping beneath the front doors of the chapel.

They would need to make haste. But they still had some time before the water climbed the couple steps of the altar and reached the height of the bunker hatch. That would be the moment-- retreat below, seal the hatch, and let the river bury the entrance with debris.

Wallace withdrew from Galloway, leaving her womanhood gaping.

The four of them met at the lord's table in the center of the altar. All religious readings, and talismans had been swept to the floor. Abernathy shoved a very tired, and spent Galloway onto her back on the table.

"This is where you belong," Abernathy snarled at her, as her dyed hair spread out in a halo of crimson behind her head. "On your back."

He put her legs up on his shoulders, and admired her pussy. Wallace had certainly loosened her up. No matter. It wouldn't stifle Abernathy's enjoyment of her body. He sank himself into her warm embrace with relative ease, and enjoyed the satisfied way that she groaned and sighed.

Beside her, Wallace had taken hold of Halley's supple body, and nearly ripped her from the table. He bent her forward over the opposite end of the table as Abernathy. Halley gripped the edges, just as Galloway had gripped the podium. Under hypnosis or not, she knew what was to come. Wallace was an absolute colossus.

As he pushed his throbbing horse cock against Halley's entrance, she trembled in wait. The anticipation of being broken in, the way that Galloway had. It was inevitable.

Wallace left her no room to slow his pace or his push. He held her by the hips, and shoved. And little by little, Halley's body accepted him. "Ohhhhhhh... MMMMMMM!!!" She cried out, biting her lip hard enough to draw blood. The brute was immense, and she'd never stuffed something so large into her body. In seconds, her arms grew weak, and gave out. She collapsed on top of Galloway's upturned body. The lieutenant being fucked from the other side of the table.

Halley and Galloway's heads met in the middle. Halley struggled to not scream as Wallace's anaconda sized cock slid into her. Her eyes popped, and her mouth opened in a silent scream as his length just seemed to go on and on, splitting her up the middle.

Galloway peered up at her. Her own body being steadily shaken as Abernathy fucked her helpless form on the table. Galloway smiled, knowing the pain that Halley was in, and the amazing pleasure that would soon follow. She threw her arms up around Halley's head, and pulled her into her. "You're so lucky. You'll soon have orgasms beyond anything you've had before," she murmured, like a blind faithful follower of a cult.

She began to kiss Halley. The two shared a passionate upside-down kiss, as their new lovers took them from either end of the table.

The holy table wobbled from side to side. Wallace on one end, stuffing his thick meat into Halley's tight body. Abernathy on the other, enjoying the spoils of a woman who worked hard to stay fit and take care of herself.

Wallace's breath came out like the snorts of an angry bull. And as he withdrew his cock and plunged her depths again, Halley's pathetic whimpers of pain melted. Pleasure took over her body. The kisses she shared with Galloway were now less about reassurance, and more to enhance her pleasure.

The two girls fucked each other's mouths with their tongues for long minutes, until their moans grew steady and pleasurable.

"Now do you understand?" Galloway asked, gently running her fingers through Halley's hair, petting her as she lay on her back, staring up at Halley with those lusty blue eyes.

Halley could barely find her voice. Just a whimper, and a squeak, and cute docile nod of her head. She was as complacent as Galloway had felt, under the powerful thrusts of Wallace. The giant with his relentless power, and his enormity had domesticated them both.

Their wails went on and on, well into the night. The women merely holding on to each other, sharing in their kisses as their bodies were given over to the monsters who'd orchestrated this whole traumatic night. All the while, the flood waters began to creep higher and higher...

***

Abernathy was the first to sense that time was short. He heard the soft trickle of water and glanced up from the defilement of Lieutenant Kate Galloway. The muddy brown water had passed the top step of the altar, and a thin stream was running softly into the open hatch of the bunker. Just a trickle, but that would only continue to grow.

The congregation was still seated among the pews, docile and tamed. But the waters that flowed around them were almost at their knees. The impossible typhoon of rain that Abernathy had conjured, continued to batter Graver and Quinn, who had been forced to endure the entire orgy. Droplets falling, flying, going horizontal, and lifting from the ground.

Abernathy sighed with a mix of pleasure and frustration. He took a final deep breath, savoring the fresh night air that wafted through the dilapidated church.

"It is time," he said to his accomplice, his collection of sheep, and the two newest to his flock.

Galloway and Halley were still cooing. Halley had her arms braced in front of her. She was tossing her head back, and she threw her body backwards to meet Wallace's impossibly deep thrusts. He hadn't slowed at all. Not once since they'd started, and Halley had experienced orgasm after orgasm on his cock and was nothing but greedy for more.

Galloway had endured her share as well under Abernathy's guidance, and his body.

"It is time to retreat to our new home..." Abernathy said.

Wallace obediently began to withdraw from Halley's tight womb. Halley fought to keep him inside of her, pushing back at his retreating cock.

"Ohhh... do we have to?" She whined, like a little disappointed brat.