Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Couldn't believe that they were talking about my sex life right in front of me.'

Me: Girls, I have something important to submit. Can I get back to my work now?

That evening, Sanjay was waiting for me. The minute I entered, he took me forcefully, hugged me and kissed me. I was also feeling so horny from the office talks that I reciprocated quite passionately. We both kissed for long, during which he moved his hands all over my boobs, my abs, my ass cheeks. Once he had his fill, he pleaded with me to tell all about the day's experiences. I started to relate the day's events, but soon it made me quite excited, and I was flushed in embarrassment. I told my husband so many glances and gazes, and compliments from her coworkers. I skipped some of the ribald details deliberately.

With sexual excitement in the air, that night Sanjay arranged bed cushion in the balcony, and draped the railing with a thin saree to create some privacy. And I was feeling so horny from all day attention from so many men and women, that I didn't even protest at the prospect of getting fucked out in the open. Sanjay turned off all the lights of the bedroom so that it became dark, and we lied low so that we would not be seen. There was enough ambient light from the street lights to see two figures fucking, if one concentrated on it. The whole idea that we were fucking in the open for the first time increased my libido, and we had a glorious fuck session that night. I was wailing and gasping most of the time. There were other buildings next to ours, and we knew that someone could potentially see us or hear us.

During the hot fuck session, Sanjay made me stand up. I was above the railings now, and in the open. My boobs and thick nipples were visible to anyone on the street. This was the first time I was standing nude in open and it was quite exciting. Sanjay made me stand like that, outwards to the street, while he ate my pussy and asshole from behind. I really loved the feeling and was equally aroused by the ribaldry of the act.

Later we got into a 69 position, and I sucked his cock deep into my throat gagging on it many times. I was trying to perfect the deep throat as shown in porn movies. I licked and sucked on his balls and from the moans of my husband it was clear that he was enjoying it all. Meanwhile, my dear husband kept eating my pussy, chewing on the lips and licking on my clit. He even started licking my asshole and deep probed it with his tongue. It felt so dirty and yet that act pushed me over - and I had one of the most wonderful orgasms of my life. I squirted half a gallon of pussy juices while my husband kept licking on my pussy and asshole. At the same time, he started to squirt his man juices into my wet mouth. And for the first time in my life, I completely swallowed it. I felt like a porn star, and loved the feeling.

12