Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 09

Story Info
Display on Vacation.
4.2k words
4.34
15.9k
14

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now sad at home, for the obvious reason, that Tanuj is no longer living with us, and also because Kanchan, that fiery maid who made my life so interesting, is no longer working with us. Even Sanjay must have been missing sex with Kanchan. My husband, perhaps sensing that we were not very happy took us for a holiday to Coorg.

Being away from home, I was happy once again. This time around, my husband decided to push me to the limits. Sanjay kept complimenting me on my sexy figure, how shapely I was, how my breasts were really succulent and firm; and he praised my nipples which were taut and long. He admired my smooth waist, my deep navel and tight ass. I was getting into the randy mood with all these compliments and agreed to wear the transparent negligee without a bra or panty when even while sitting outside our cottage in full view of passersby who were mostly the workers, but sometimes the guests as well.

Though I complained initially that that it was outrageous, covering my breasts and pussy with my hands, I eventually became quite comfortable with the idea of sitting in the open, reading a book. I had the looks coming from the servers and waiters of the cottages, and I enjoyed this exhibitionism thoroughly. Later I came back into our room and lay there in the bed watching my TV programs. Since Sanjay never watched these programs, he told me he is stepping out to get some beer. I wanted one too.

After some time, when the doorbell rang, I opened the door thinking it was Sanjay. I was completely shocked to see a young handsome young man delivering the beer. He must be 19, same age as Tanuj. I just didn't know how to react. Meanwhile, the young waiter was flabbergasted and stood there looking at an extremely sexy housewife in completely transparent negligee. He could see my breasts, my nipples, my waist, my deep navel, and even my well shaved pussy. He thought he died and entered heaven. What a sight it must have been!

I decided to play cool so that it doesn't become obvious that I was wearing an obscene outfit. I did not make any attempt to cover my nipples or pussy with my hand and instead I walked confidently back into the room showing my back and the butt, knowing fact that the youn man's eyes must be glued to my body. I instructed the young man to put the drinks on the table. While he was setting up the drinks on the table, I just stood next to the bed, with my hands over my hips as if nothing was amiss with the whole scene. I realized that the young man was quite fit, wearing tight pants which showed of his massive thighs and firm buttocks. He had strong arms too. Overall, I felt he was quite a strong young man and wondered what size of dick he would have. Looking at him made me remember Tanuj and his massive fucking abilities.

The young waiter kept looking up at me and was quite taken aback by this bold woman who had no shame to show up like that in front of strangers. He had seen his share of bold women at the resort, but nobody was a match for this woman.

Once he was done, I bent down and picked up my purse to take some money out, and in the whole process allowed my negligee to drop low so that the young man could see my bare breasts and nipples. I was getting excited by this ribald show. I was feeling extremely horny and could not describe my own feelings. Deliberately taking more time, I took the money out and gave it to the waiter. He smiled sheepishly, not knowing whether he should look at my beautiful face or my sexy body.

Once he stepped out, I immediately closed the door and started to pant and heave back from the sexual adventure I just had. I just couldn't believe what just happened. I exposed my body to a stranger, and I enjoyed every moment of it. When doorbell rang again, I opened the door half expecting it would be the waiter again, but finding Sanjay, I pounced on him. Sanjay was treated with a wonderful sight, his heaving and panting wife in transparent negligee, and was even more delighted when I jumped on him to start kissing and fondling him.

Like a hungry tiger I opened up his zipper and took his semi hard dick out and started to suck on it, and best part was that both of us did not even bother to close the door. Eventually, Sanjay closed the door, and we both had torrid sex on the floor, without even waiting to get to the bed.

Sanjay started fucking me pressing me against the closed door while lifting me up in the air. In my heat, I started kissing and nibbling on Sanjay's lips. Sanjay looked into my sex-filled eyes, and asked, 'So, did you have fun with the young waiter?'

Me: Oh! God! Yes, how did you know?

Sanjay: Because I sent him.

Me: Oh, you naughty husband!

Sanjay: How was he?

Me: He is OK.

Sanjay: Just OK?

Me: Well, he was handsome.

Sanjay: Did he have a big dick?

Me: YESSS... Very big one!

Sanjay: How did you know?

Me: I felt it with my hands. I rubbed him on his crotch. Hmm... It was very big. (I lied, only to arouse my husband).

Sanjay: Did you suck his dick?

Me: Yes, I did (lied again). I asked him to come after you go to sleep.

Sanjay: So, you are ready to fuck him then! How do you want him to fuck him?

Me: Wild. Like an animal. I want him to rape me.

Sanjay: You are OK with that.

Me: Yes, why not? When you are OK with showing me off? Why not? (I was playing with him).

I enjoyed this dirty talk which made me extremely horny, while Sanjay was fucking me furiously. I reveled in this rough, forced fucking and for a brief moment imagined it was the young waiter who was fucking me. And at the end of the session, I bent down and sucked my husband and gulped all his seed, enjoying every bit of it.

Next day morning, I was woken up by incessant ringing of my phone. I was so exhausted from the last night's torrid sex with my husband that I had slept nude. My husband was not next to me in the bed.

Sanjay later filled me on this:

[When my husband got up that morning, he was still feeling horny. He could see his beautiful wife sleeping next to him, exhausted from our torrid sex. When he moved the bed sheet, he saw that I slept nude and my back was completely bare, showing off my prominent butt, the ass crack, and a bit of my well-shaven pussy lips. Suddenly he got a nasty idea. He called up the lobby and asked for breakfast to be served immediately and told them that they should just come in and lay it on the table since he would be in the bathroom.]

[So, when the attendant came, Sanjay made sure he was inside bathroom. He started to hear the sound of utensils and he slightly opened the door to look outside. This was a different attendant, another young man. He kept looking at me sprawled nude across the bed, lying on my stomach, with one of my legs folded to expose my pussy and asshole. The young man could see my ravaged pussy lips and admired them because of their thickness. My buttocks were firm, big and obtruding while my waist went down like a valley. My back was glowing.]

[But the attendant was not making any move. Sanjay suddenly got an idea. He took his mobile and started to call me. That's when I woke up.]

After many rings, I woke up. I heard the ring coming from the corner of the room where I kept my purse. Instinctively I got up, all nude and walked to my purse and took my phone out. I was surprised to be getting the call from my husband, 'where is he?' I thought.

[Meanwhile, the young attendant just could not believe his luck. He heard the phone ring and got scared so ran off to the corner of the room and stood there. He saw this beautiful apsara {nymph} wake up languorously and run to pick up the phone. He could see my firm tits bounce. He never saw such a beautiful body in his life, not even in pictures. I had sculpted body, firm abdomen, completely shaven pussy with my lips protruding out obscenely. Most important of all, I had an hourglass figure with big tits and protruding but firm ass.]

Over the phone, Sanjay told me he was taking a stroll. But he ordered breakfast, so an attendant may be coming to the room anytime. He instructed me to get up and wear something decent before he comes. I turned around, and then for the first time saw a young man standing there, looking at me.

Once again, I came to senses, realized I was caught completely nude, but was in an erotic and randy mood. So, I decided to play along. If Sanjay did not bother to tell me in advance, I might as well play the victim.

I went to my bed and took my transparent negligee, wore it nonchalantly. I was acting confident, but inside, my heart was beating faster. Then I stepped forward towards the stunned young man and sat down on the chair, putting one leg over the other and sat confidently, and asked, 'Waiter, please serve some tea, and also give me today's newspaper please.'

The young man took few moments to realize what was going on. This beautiful woman was sitting confidently in a transparent negligee. He could still see my nipples, the deep navel and my pussy. He was fumbling with the tea. I could see that he sported a huge hardon. It was jutting out obscenely and I could see the contours.

I started talking to him, 'So what is your name?'

'Uh... Uh... Mans.. Mansoor... Madam', he babbled.

'Come here, Mansoor. Don't be afraid', I spoke confidently.

When the young attendant came near, I immediately grabbed his hard cock over his pants, and sternly asked, 'Why are you hiding a Pepsi can here? Should I notify the hotel management?'

He could not believe what just happened. I was grabbing his tool hard and trying to yank it out, and in the process was pulsating my hand, knowing very well that it would have the desired effect of masturbating him.

'Maaam, that is not Pepsi... please let me go' he tried to move back.

But I then held his firm buttocks with the other hand and brought my sexy face close to his crotch and looked up at him.

With an amorous and lewd look, I asked, feigning innocently, 'So what is it? Here, it is. The pepsi can. And you are hiding it in your pants.'

I started rubbing it holding it with my thumb and index finger. Suddenly without notice, he held my face and pushed it close to his crotch. Without losing opportunity I opened my mouth and held his dick in my mouth and bit it slightly over the cloth. The guy just could not control himself. and said, 'Maam.... Ummm... Ummm.... Ummm...' and ejaculated. While ejaculating, he held my head and pushed it into his crotch. Once he was done, he turned around and immediately exited the room.

Later, Sanjay filled me on this:

[Sanjay could not believe what he just saw. First, he saw me in the negligee sitting directly in front of the young attendant asking him to serve me. He was sporting a raging hard cock and was already choking it. Then he saw me hold his cock and even take it in my mouth. That's when he ejaculated almost at the same time as the waiter. The toilets of this cottage were built long time ago, when they also installed another door to the bathroom to outside. Sanjay slipped out of it.]

I was a bit flabbergasted with the whole escapade. I was crossing all the limits of a good Indian wife. Where is Sanjay? Why did he order breakfast for me and left? Did he have anything to do with this? I was not sure. But felt that my husband was up to something.

The doorbell rang again. This time it was Sanjay. I went into his arms and told him how much I missed him, but somehow skipped the part where I held waiter's cock and took a bite at it. Initially I was hoping to ask him why he sent the attendant, but now that I have played with his cock, I didn't feel like asking my husband what he was up to.

Sanjay later told me this:

[It was the first time he realized that his wife was not going to reveal everything to him.]

The evening, my husband started kissing and seducing me once again in our cottage. Since I was really excited from my recent escapade with the waiter, I was responding quite aggressively. Also the doubt that my husband may have played a role in that further emboldened me.

Sanjay wanted to spice up our sexual intercourse further, and asked me if he can blindfold me, 'Imagine, it will be like fucking a stranger'. With so many heightened emotions, it was enough for me to agree. With my assent, Sanjay undressed me completely and then took a black cloth to tie a blindfold. I couldn't see anything, not even a ray of light. He then proceeded to handcuff my hands in the front and then led me to a small coffee table and made me get on it on all fours. He then took my Chunni (scarf) and tied my hands to my thighs in that doggie position. He took another Chunni and tied my hands and legs to the coffee table itself. I was pretty much firmly planted to the coffee table, unable to move much. He even cajoled me to accepting a gag in my mouth. Now with me in that vulnerable position, completely blindfolded, and tied firmly to the chair, with a gag in my mouth, Sanjay took out his rock-hard dick and started to fuck me. I was thoroughly enjoying this new experience. It really felt like I was fucking a stranger without my consent. No, it felt like I was being raped by a stranger, and I was enjoying it.

Sanjay then took a bottle of baby oil and poured copious amount in his palms and started applying it all over my body. He was doing this while still fucking me in my pussy. He applied luxurious amount of oil on my back, on my legs, thighs, hands, and bent down to apply it on my luscious breasts. He then squeezed a lot of it into my asshole. I couldn't do anything in this position. I tried to resist this, but I couldn't communicate and I couldn't move. I realized that it is best if I tried to enjoy it rather than protest it.

[I should let my husband do what he wanted to do with me tonight.]

Sanjay then took a small butt-plug and started to insert it into my asshole. It went in without much resistance, but I felt the ssmall pain when it entered. But once it was firmly lodged inside my asshole, I started to like it. Sanjay started to fuck me furiously now in my pussy. He then took out the butt-plug and inserted his dick. His dick went into my asshole after Sanjay applied some force. Sanjay poured lots of oil onto my asshole and kept plunging in. He was not sure if I was liking it but he didn't want to relent this time. Meanwhile, I was enjoying his dick inside my asshole. After fucking my tight asshole for few minutes, Sanjay couldn't hold himself off, so he took out his dick and then sprayed his cum all over my asshole and pussy. Both the holes must be now decorated with his white cum.

I enjoyed this so much that I was leaking pussy juices which were dripping down onto the table. I was still waiting for his next move when Sanjay said, 'Hey Baby! I will go get some beers for both of us!' Before I could react, 'Hey! What the fuck!' through my gagged mouth, I heard the door opened. It was silence.

[Oh my God. Why did he leave me like that?]

After few minutes my hands were getting numb, and I was getting really irritated by my husband's action. But I was still extremely hot from the bondage and the fucking I received.

Suddenly, I heard someone step in. I couldn't call out to ask if it was Sanjay. My mouth was gagged. The way the person was moving slowly, I knew that it was not Sanjay. Once again, my motherfucker husband left the door open. The person who has entered must be greeted by one of the most exciting scenes in the world. A beautiful woman, completely drenched in oil, tied to a stool, blindfolded and gagged. My pussy and asshole were wide open. What must he be thinking? An invitation?

He came close and must be now standing next to me. Suddenly I heard few more footsteps, must be at least two more guys. They were speaking in hushed tones now, but I could make out what they were saying.

Waiter 1: I was telling you about the same madam. She is the one I saw almost naked the other day. You were not ready to believe me, see, I told you she is a bitch in heat.

Waiter 2: Yes, Yes, this is the same slut that held my cock and made me cum right here in this bedroom. She must be some kind of a whore.

They must be inspecting me close now. Because I could even feel their breath on my soft skin.

Waiter 1: Look, Look! She has already been fucked in both her holes. There's semen all over her pussy and her asshole. And it looks fresh. Looks like one of our guys already fucked her.

Waiter 2: What do we do? Should we free her?

Waiter 3: Oh! Oh! Guys! I didn't really believe you when you told me about her. Now, I completely believe. She is a slut for anyone picking. But letting her go is out of question. Since already someone from our side fucked her. Why don't we utilize this opportunity?

Before I could move my body in protest, I heard the door get closed.

[Oh! God! What's happening? My husband left me tied and gagged like this, and there are three horny waiters in my room ready to fuck me.]

Waiter 2: What if we get in trouble for this?

Waiter 3: Look, I know these Mistresss. They are bored of their married life. They want another dick to satisfy them. Why else would she show herself in transparent nightie to you? And why else would she hold your cock? Ah? And now answer me. Why else would she allow someone to tie her like this and leave her to get fucked?

With that encouragement, all three of them started taking off their belts and I could hear their zips get unhooked. Though I was listening to all of this I could not protest, I could not move. I could not do anything. I was not prepared for anything like this. Before I could come up with a plan to escape from this onslaught, one of the waiters entered my wet pussy, without announcing, without a warning. He kept banging me as if there is no tomorrow. He was fast, he was furious, and he was really good. I couldn't even moan. He kept the fast pace all throughout, as if he had not got a chance to fuck in a decade. His friends cheered him on. 'Yes, Yes, Fuck her! Fuck her!' while the guy who was fucking me went, 'Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!' He grabbed my ass, slapped it, and started finger-fucking my asshole, lubricating it with his spit.

The double onslaught drove me over the edge. The sheer depravity of the situation aroused me to the hilt, and soon I was in the throes of a gigantic orgasm. I kept mumbling into the gag. The young lads realized that I was cumming, and they giggled, 'Wow! Look at this madam whore. She is enjoying this!'

With that, the first waiter climaxed, and started to pump his seed into my pussy. As soon as he was done, without a moment to spare, the next guy entered and started to fuck me. He was also in a hurry, and kept the pace on through. That's when one of the guys said, 'I think the lady here wants to moan in enjoyment, shall I take the gag out of her mouth?'

The other guy who just spent his sperm in me said, 'What if she yells?'

The guy near my mouth said, 'Look Madam! We want to take this cloth out of out your mouth so that you can enjoy and moan. But if you start yelling, we will beat you so much that you will stop enjoying this, but instead will cry in pain. So, don't make us get bad. OK? If you agree to our conditions, please nod your head twice'

I nodded twice.

With that the guy took the gag out of my mouth. And the words that came out of my mouth surprised even me. I said, 'Thank you!', as if the guy who took the gag out was my chivalrous knight in the shining armor. The guy near my mouth smiled, and said, 'See, I told you that this madam is a whore. She enjoys this'. With that he shoved his hard dick into my mouth and made me suck it. His dick was big, thick and tasted salty, but I was enjoying every bit of sucking him off.

The guy who was fucking me took his ramming rod out and then changed the holes, to insert his dick deep into my asshole. Though I didn't have the cloth gag in my mouth, I couldn't shout, because now I was being gagged by a waiter's large dick. The fucking was furious, hurried, without any pleasantries. It was raw, it was animalistic, it was kinky, and it was like a rape, and I was loving all of it. I cummed once again, while being fucked in the ass. This was a first time that I orgasmed while getting fucked in the ass. I didn't let go of the cock in my mouth. I was only making it hard for him. I thought this guy who was fucking in my mouth must be the one whose cock I touched when he came into my room.

12