Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long, the guy fucking in my asshole deposited his cum deep inside by belly and let go of me, saying, 'Now, it's your turn', to the guy in my mouth.

Now, the guy who was in my mouth was now in my ass, and the guy who was in my ass pushed his dick into my mouth. The third guy started mauling my breasts from underneath, milking me as if I was a cow. The guy who was fucking my ass was quite big, and he had a thick cock. He was ramming it into my ass like a bullet train. I was in seventh heaven from all the fucking. I had my third orgasm of the evening, it was all wet and sticky on the coffee table. Suddenly, we heard something fall outside -- a plate falling on the floor. Immediately, all of them got alerted, and one of them said, 'Let's go before someone finds about this.' With that the guy stopped fucking and all of them left me quite suddenly.

It was dark and silent once again.

After what felt like an eternity, my husband came back. He clanked his beers, and said, 'Hey babes! I had to go through lot of trouble to get these beers tonight. Some weird rule here of not serving alcohol late nights'. And he started to untie me.

'Looks like you managed to get rid of your gag, Wow'. And once he took my blindfold I could see myself. I looked like a whore who went through a gangbang. But Sanjay didn't seem to notice that I was ravaged. He just kissed me hard in my mouth and served beer. I went into the bathroom to have a bath.

All kinds of emotions were running through me. I was thoroughly fucked, by three strangers, and yet I was loving the feeling. Also, I had a hunch that Sanjay setup the whole thing, quite deliberately. He wanted to get his wife fucked, and she was fucked real good! But I couldn't bring up the topic. Because there was still this doubt in my head - what if he didn't plan for all this? I couldn't let him know that I got fucked by three young men while he was gone.

Since my husband wanted to play with me, and not tell me, I decided not to tell him either.

12