Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 10

Story Info
Office Party.
6.8k words
3.91
17.2k
16

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coorg was good for both of us. We enjoyed the brief holiday thoroughly. Now Sanjay and I had many secrets with each other, but we were not ready to share. He didn't come forward to tell me if he had any role to play in me getting fucked by the waiters in our cottage, and I was not ready to reveal how much I loved getting fucked by three strange men. Of course, there was this nagging doubt in my head -- did Sanjay knew about it? Did he play an active role in setting it up for me? Or was it that it was a coincidence that waiters happened to come by and took a chance with me without my husband's knowledge. Either way, both of us were not ready to discuss the events, and therefore my sexcapade from Coorg remained a secret forever.

Meanwhile, I was loving my work. It was the time for the yearly party at my company and everyone at the office was getting prepared for it - some were organizing games, some were rehearsing plays and dance, but mostly every other woman in the office was getting prepared to show off their sexy attires. Arundhati told me that Sneha, my boss' ex-girlfriend, used to be the most sexily dressed one at each of the yearly parties. She scorched the dance floor with her short dress which made men drool over her. That is how she bagged the attention of Nitin to become his fuck toy.

Suddenly, I got this desire that I can't be seen second to Sneha. It's not that I want to bag Nitin or become his fuck toy, but I want to be desired by such a man like Nitin. It would be so wonderful if he paid attention to me the way he did for Sneha. I wanted to outdo Sneha. Therefore, I took special care and attention to get ready for this party because all the senior management is going to be there, and there was some kind of competition amongst women to outdo each other to gain their attention. Even Radhika and Savita were getting prepared. Even the conservative Preeti also was thinking of wearing a sexy dress.

When I told Sanjay about the significance of this party, he supported me and helped me in selection of the saree, design of the blouse. He pushed me to go bolder whenever I hesitated, made many suggestions on the entire outfit, and decided the kind of makeup to make me look 'raunchy and seductive'. He said he wanted me to give an image of a 'sophisticated and sexy woman bordering on being vulgar'.

For the party, I wore a dark blouse, really really small, made out of small material of cloth, completely backless, with one single thread tying it together, with a plunging, wide and deep neckline. Most of my boobs were spilling out, with a small portion of dark areolae peeing out on both the breasts. Also, sides were open too, showing of the side and underside of the boob. It was more like a tiny bikini and less of a blouse. And my saree was completely transparent. That's means one had full view of my cleavage, boob show, and entire midriff. I wore my saree so low on the hip that it was more obscene than the lehenga {traditional skirt} that I wore for my friend Bharka's brother's wedding. The top hem was just an inch above my pussy lips, and the back showed the prominent mounds portions of my bum.

Arundhati came home to pick me up one the eve of the party. She was wearing a plunging, hugging, and short cocktail dress. She was going to turn many heads tonight. After seeing me in my saree, Arundhati said, 'I need to keep you close to me, otherwise the drunken men at the party are going to grab you and fuck you tonight'. I just patted on her, saying, 'Come on! You are exaggerating! Nothing like that is going to happen. Our office men are quite decent. Plus they have you to go through you before they reach me'

Arundhati said, 'No, I am serious. Don't underestimate these goody-goody looking office men. Unless you are into gangbang, stay away from alcohol'.

At the party, Arundhati and I were quite a hit. Almost every man in the office came to meet us. They started showering compliments and taking pictures with us. Later Arundhati told me that because of the flash from the cameras, all my body, including the deep cleavage, was exposed through the transparent saree. That was the reason, why some of the young men, went back, checked their pictures and came back for more. When I saw the pictures later, I realized why I was such a sought-after commodity in the party. My deep navel, my low-rise saree, and the deep cleavage was making the half-drunk men go mad.

It was per Sanjay's design that I tied the saree extremely low. I never tied it so low in my life. I shouted at Sanjay saying another inch, my pussy would be seen to everyone. To which he said, 'what's the problem with that? Your pussy is one of the most beautiful parts of your body.' Sometimes my husband can surprise me with his perverseness. Now, the saree was so low that men could see the lower crease of my tummy few inches above the hemline. In some of the picture, when I zoomed in, I could see small line of shaved bristle of my pussy hair.

Though I was warned by Arundhati, I couldn't say NO to these smooth-talking men who kept on getting me another round of vodka. I was feeling hot and randy and I believe I was also being little sloppy in my behavior, hugging them for the pictures. Letting them put a hand around my bare waist, and so on.

That's when I bumped into my girlfriends from office, Preeti, Radhika and Savita. They were also wearing some skimpy clothes, but they couldn't match up to me or Arundhati in our bravery.

Preeti: Wow! Menaka, you look so sexy yaar!

Radhika: Yes, Menaka, you look like a slut! Congratulations!

Savita: Radhika, you shouldn't call anyone a slut. The word 'slut' is not a compliment.

Radhika: Well, Menaka does look like a slut today. Look at the way she wore her saree. I am quite sure many men in our office today are already imagining fucking her in the most pornographic ways.

Preeti: I don't know about you. I love the way Menaka is dressed. Menaka, where did you get your blouse stitched? It is so sexy.

Radhika: Yes, where did you get it stitched? The tailor saved a lot on the cloth. He must be a cheapo! It is so small, I think he must have used a handkerchief to stitch your blouse. I see more skin and more of your boobs and less of the cloth.

Savita: What's wrong with her blouse, Radhika? Menaka carries it so well. Look, she doesn't even need a bra, and her boobs are standing up straight. Yumm! Menaka, your cleavage is so deep.

Preeti: Yes, I agree. Menaka, your boobs are so large and perky. You don't need a bra, right?

I had no choice but speak, especially now that my body and its private parts have been topic of discussion for so long. Also, I was in a mood of teasing these girls a bit.

Me: Well, Preeti! My boobs don't need a bra. And yes, I am not wearing one tonight. They stay up, all the time.

Preeti: Wow! Menaka, I wish I had boobs like yours.

Savita: Yeah, but how do you wear saree so low? I think it is at least eight inches below your navel. Are you not afraid you will show off your undies?

Me: Savita! When you wear so low, you can't wear undies! I am not wearing one tonight.

Preeti: Wow! I can't believe it. You are in this party without any underwear? No bra, no panties! Wow! I definitely believe that you are quite a brave woman, Menaka! You go girl!

Radhika: At that depth, one should see pubic hair. Menaka, did you shave off your pubes, because I don't see any trace of hair.

Me: Yes, of course I did. Not just pubic hair, I shave my entire pussy lips, and even near my asshole. That's how men like it. You should all do it too!

Their mouths were wide open. I wanted them to be surprised. Before they could say anything, I left the three gossip girls and went back to Arundhati. We both hit the dance floor right away.

Arundhati and I were now on the dance floor dancing to the Hindi item songs. We started to move our bodies sexily, trying to outcompete each other on how seductively we can sway our bodies, or probably in competition on how many men we can woo with our prancing bodies. It looked like we woke up every man in the party, along with their libidos. The men were thronging into the dance floor now, like the flies to the honey, trying to get a taste of us. There were so many of them, all nicely dressed, and they were now dancing very close to both of us, reveling in touches and scrapes that they got from us. And when one of the rap songs was being played, Arundhati and I started to move our bodies like the black women in those music videos, moving our buttocks and swinging them as if we were fucking the air. This made men go crazy. They surrounded us, touching us, and bumping into us. Since I had my entire back almost bare, and my entire waist was laid bare, with most of my shoulders also bare, there was lot of skin to touch and feel.

And my saree was transparent, made of flimsy material. With all the movement, jostling and sweat, my pallu started come together to become a rope. Pretty much my top half didn't have any cover except for my blouse. And oh my! My blouse was indeed a small piece of cloth, trying its best to hold together my heaving and large-sized breasts against all laws of physics. Those luscious boobs were looking like they could spill out anytime. I guess that's what was making these men surround us and look at us, in anticipation.

When the slow number started, many men were about to pounce on us. Already one of the senior VPs took Arundhati into his embrace and starting dancing with her. I could see that she was enjoying the attention. That's when I got pulled by someone strong firm grip. I gasped. It was Nitin.

[Oh! My God! Where did he come from?]

He took my hand and held me by the waist and started dancing as if I was his property. Every man at the party realized that the catch was his and they gave up all hopes on me. Nobody wanted to mess around with Nitin. Now, the men started to hit on the other girls. Preeti, Radhika, Savita and others were also taken in firm grips. All the couples were gyrating to the slow number. Nitin moved his firm hand around my naked waist as if he was doing it with authority that comes with familiarity. Everything he was doing was effusing confidence, bravado, and machismo. He brought me close to his face and started swaying each other bodies to the tune. I was swooning in his arms. I was his.

The alcohol in my blood was engorging all the sensitive parts of my body, bring them to erection. My nipples were erect; my clit was erect. My bums were tightened, my abdomen got sucked in. It was such a great feeling. To be wanted by the most desirable man. Soon our faces were very close to each other. We were looking into each other's eyes. This was the first time that we were peering into each other like this. I was afraid of his reaction because of what happened the last time -- I had slapped him. But looks like he has forgiven me, because he was onto me now.

[And oh! God! I was so taken by him.]

The lust was visible in both our eyes, and I am quite sure everyone around us must have noticed how we were moving our bodies, completely touching each other at all parts. His arms entwined with mine, his chest touching my bosom, his hips entwined with mine. Even our noses were close to each other, touching, smelling each other, as if we were trying to explore how our chemistry worked. And yes, it was working. His smell was intoxicating. And I believe he found me alluring as well, because I started to feel the hardness between his groins. I was delighted.

But such bliss does not last forever. Like how the pleasure of fucking doesn't last forever, our dance had come to a halt as soon as the song track got changed. The couples disengaged as if some parental force has dragged the moonstruck lovers apart. Reluctantly, each partner let go of the other, sheepishly grinning. I was still standing in rapture standing two feet from Nitin, that Adonis of all the girls in the company. That's when I got pulled by Preeti, quite forcefully. She took me aside.

Preeti: What are you doing, Menaka? You are openly seducing each other like that? Do you know that everyone is witnessing your foreplay?

Me: Oh! I didn't realize, yaar (friend). It was such a great feeling. I wish the song never stopped.

Preeti: Look, you will get fucked tonight at the party if you continue like this. And it won't look good on your resume. OK?

That's when Arundhati joined us. She said that we needed some air, and taking two more glasses of vodka, she dragged me outside into the hallway to get me some air. The cool breeze had even worsening effect on me. Immediately my nipples became rock hard, and my blouse was not able to conceal them. I did a bottoms up with my drink and was now looking for something to eat. I was famished. Arundhati asked me to wait right there while she went off to get some food for me.

I was waiting outside, alone, when suddenly Nitin showed up. He approached me, held me in his arms and pushed me to the wall, all with aplomb and confidence of a man who knows exactly what he wants. The light was a little dim there. And he held me back firmly with his body weight. We were once again in close embrace, like how we were on the dance floor, as if we were just continuing where we left off. We once again looked into each other's eyes. And the same mood of seduction was brought back, sans the music and crowd.

Nitin started to move his hands all over my body. He started with my bare arms, then my bare shoulders, and he moved down slowly, without a hint of obscenity, over my taut breasts, and then moved down to the large expanse of my abdomen and waist, which was on proud display today to every man's delight.

He started moving his fingers around my lower portion of tummy, close to the hemline of my saree, hovering over the top portion of my pubic region in a rather perfunctory manner with his fingertips, moving slowly in a circular motion, as if to detect the roughness of the bristles after being shaven clean. It was as if he was trying to get closer to my precariously hidden vagina under the saree. He was doing all this while looking deeply into my dark and beautiful brown eyes.

I was lost in his tonic of manhood, and was swooning, when he asked, 'You know what, Menaka? You have the deepest cave amongst all women in the office!'

I was quite surprised at such a bold statement but did not express it on my face. Instead, feigning innocence, moving my hand slightly to the back of his neck, and then moving my fingers through his hair, I asked him, 'Sir! What cave are you talking about? I don't understand.'

Still looking into my seductive eyes, Nitin moved his fingertips to the side of my waist, and then forcefully, with his four fingers pinned into my flesh he moved them across the width of the space close to the navel, as if his tilling the field with a plough, with an intention to plant the seed later on. When he came close to my navel, he increased the pressure on his fingers so that the middle finger landed heavily into the deep navel, which elicited a sexy moan from me, 'UHHHHN!'

Immediately, I broke the eye contact and closed my eyes as if his middle finger landing into my navel was an act of coitus itself. Moving his finger in and out of my navel, as if simulating the intercourse, he said, 'This is the cave, Menaka! You have the widest and deepest cave, which makes every man go primal, evoking the basic instincts of his cave-dwelling days, when he resided in the caves most of the time, exploring them, tunneling them'.

I responded quite naughtily, 'So Sir! How do you know that my cave is widest and deepest? Have you explored many caves already?'

Nitin played along, 'Yes, my dear, in fact, I have an active interest in exploring many caves, the deeper the better. You can call me a spelunker'.

[That was a bad joke! But, I was not standing there in his arms trying to test his sense of humor; I was there to ascertain his manhood.]

While holding my thin waist at the back with one hand, he planted the other on my midriff, where his middle finger was constantly exploring my navel. I closed my eyes again and was moaning softly with excitement. Sensing my cooperation, he added, 'And you know what! Every woman has four caves, and I like to explore all of them'.

With that he planted a kiss on my lips. We looked at each other with a mocking surprise, and went back to kissing each other, as if we were familiar lovers. Oh! God! I was in heaven! The man of my desires is kissing me, right here, in the open. It was not my husband; it was not my lover. I don't know much about him, and yet, I was filled with lust and enjoying it all.

While still in the kiss, which was quite erotic, not the kind you see in a Bollywood movie, but as a foreplay in a pornographic movie, where the actors duel their tongues with open mouth, sucking each other's mouths, slurping and kissing each other's tongues, Nitin moved his hand onto my breasts and started to massage them over my blouse. I was lost on his kiss. I was holding his face and pushing my nose into his face, smelling him, kissing him back. Nitin's hand then slowly moved underneath my blouse, to find my bare nipple without a bra. He was pleasantly surprised. Next, he put his fingers inside and tweaked my nipple hard. It hurt me. Ouch!

But we were still kissing each other. When suddenly, he pushed the blouse down, thus freeing my breast out into the open, with my firm 3/4-inch nipple standing up. He then did something unexpected. He squeezed my breast with his hand, and started sucking on the nipple, making slurping noises. At the same time, I saw a waiter come out with a tray. The waiter saw us and stood there in a shock. That did it! Suddenly, I realized the depravity of my situation. Here, I was, a respected upper middle-class housewife, a software professional, in the arms of her superior officer, getting sucked on her nipple while her breast was being squeezed. Without realizing what I was doing, I pushed him back, saw his surprised face, and then I slapped him hard across his face, once again. I corrected my blouse, put on my pallu, and walked inside.

I was so flustered and disturbed by what Nitin did to me that I really needed another drink to calm myself down. I couldn't believe that he opened my blouse and started sucking on my breast without my consent. How dare he? I felt very angry for being taken granted like that. I gulped a shot of vodka, when Arundhati appeared standing next to me. Where was she all this while? Why was she taking so much time trying to get something for me to eat?

Looking at me all agitated, Arundhati asked me what happened. I told her everything. That Nitin forced himself onto me and tried to kiss me. Yes, I lied to her on the details. Arundhati hugged me and comforted me. And when were together in a corner sipping our drinks, she told me all about Nitin's sad marital story, 'See! I should have told you few things about Nitin. It is not entirely his fault, you know. Yes, he is powerful and yes, he is rich, but all that comes from his marriage to his wife, the daughter of the CEO and the owner of the company. The reality is that he really has a sad and bad marriage. And no one knows about it. His wife is very beautiful, but she is a devil-incarnate. She treats him like shit, more like a servant, as if he is nobody. Even his father-in-law mistreats him and calls him names in front of everyone. His wife almost never sleeps with him. I heard all kinds of stories. I was told that she taunts him and says that he is not a man enough to fuck her. She kicks him in the balls and get kicks out of it. Poor Nitin. He is so handsome and really masculine but yet his wife doesn't treat him like a man of the house. That's the why, Menaka, sometimes he behaves like that. Any man in that position would not know what to do when he finds a nice, beautiful, sympathetic woman, like you. I think he was drawn towards you because you must have been an angel in his otherwise hell'.

12