Debauchery of Indian Wife Menaka Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overcome with the alcohol, and high from all entire seducing moments of the events, I started to sympathize with Nitin. Even I echoed Arundhati's sentiments, Poor Nitin! I thought, he can't help being anything but someone running after a piece of ass just because his wife treats him bad. At that time, this logic made sense.

Me: Oh! God! I shouldn't have been so harsh on him. What did I do?

Arundhati: Don't worry Menaka. Nitin has a good heart. Go apologize to him. He will forgive you.

Me: Yes, I should do that. I will do that first thing on Monday.

Arundhati: No! No! That will be too late. You should go apologize right now.

Me: Now?

Arundhati: Yes, now. Monday is too late. And let me advice you, it is not a good idea to sleep on this, it is not good for your career. Go, and apologize right now, and get done with it.

Me; I am not sure, Arundhati. May be, he will get upset seeing me.

Arundhati: Ah, you don't worry. I will speak to him right away and convince him to receive you with an open mind.

With that, Arundhati left, not even waiting for me to respond. After few minutes, longer than what I thought she would take, Arundhati came back with a glee on her face. She told me that she convinced Nitin to accept my apologies, and that he is waiting in a meeting room. She said, 'Go! Now! Get done with it!'

I looked for the room she indicated. It was closed. I adjusted my pallu to show off my distinct cleavage, pulled by blouse together to accentuate my boobs, and folded my pallu together to show off more skin, and lowered the hemline further down to make it look even more sexier, and inhaling deeply, I entered, not knowing what to expect. The room was dark, with some light from the blinds falling on Nitin who was sitting in the far corner of the room. I could see Nitin's silhouette and a bit of profile. Why was he sitting in the dark like this?

'Turn on the lights, Menaka. They are next to the door', Nitin's commanding voice suddenly broke the silence. I grappled in the darkness to find the switch and turned it on. I saw Nitin a bit relaxed. He was sitting on the chair lounging back, at the end of the table.

'Come closer Menaka. I hope you came in here to apologize', commanded Nitin.

'Yes Sir, I am sorry,' I muttered.

'Sorry for what Menaka?' Nitin asked, stressing on 'what'.

'I am sorry for what I did, Sir. I shouldn't have slapped you. It was a big mistake.'

I thought that was it. I came in to apologize. Now that I have done it, I wanted to leave the room immediately.

Nitin immediately asked, 'So are you ready to make amends?'

[What is this? Looks like this guy is in Kindergarten.

Ok, let me act along. Let's see where it takes us.]

'Yes Sir,' I meekly responded.

'So come here and stand next to me', Nitin continued, still in an authoritative tone. Though he acted a bit childish, somehow, I liked his commanding attitude. I really like men who take charge, and Nitin is one of them. When I walked towards him, he slowly moved his chair backward, away from the table. And that's when I got a real surprise. His thick dick was out in the open, standing erect. He had his pants on, his belt on, but the zipper was open. Out from the zipper stood his clean shaved thick dick and his massive balls. Against the black pants, they were looking much bigger. When I saw it, I was definitely shocked. But I was also excited. It was not like any dick that I have seen before. It was glistening, and it was thick, very thick, it was pulsating. It had a very big head on top, way too big like cap. And there were veins that were as big as my fingers.

Breaking me from my reverie, he asked, 'Menaka, could you please suck it?'

[What? Who does he think I am? A cheap whore?]

Me: No, Sir. I could never.

Though I was awestruck by his tool, I was not ready to suck it lest it could lead to one more complication for the night.

Nitin: (ordering) Ok, don't suck it, Menaka. Why don't you just smell it?

I was not moving.

Nitin: (requesting) Could you please smell it? I will forgive you for what you did tonight.'

Me: I am not sure, Sir.

Nitin: Don't you worry. Just come here, bend down, close your eyes, don't even look at it, don't even hold it. Just smell it.

Me: No, Sir.

Nitin: Menaka, I am not asking you to suck it, or even touch it. I am not even asking you to look at it. I am just asking you to smell it, is that something too much to ask?

This guy is nuts. He is asking me to smell it. I have never heard such a strange request. But I also need to make sure he accepts my apologies. Otherwise, my career could be at risk.

Me: OK, but I am only going to smell it once.

I don't know why I even agreed to do something so stupid. Smelling a dick? Ányway, I am not even touching it. So, what's the big deal in smelling his cock? Let me do this and get over with it. I came close to him. I could see that he was very happy. I guess it's worth it, to put a smile on his face, I will bloody well smell his glistening cock.

I bent down and now I could see his dick up close and person. But why was it glistening, did he apply oil? No, it was not oil. It was spit. And it was applied quite recently. He was slowly wanking it as if it was some kind of a royal weapon.

[OR?

Oh my god. Could this be true? Could it be that Arundhati was sucking him all this while?]

Well, if Arundhati could suck Nitin's cock for nearly ten minutes, I could at least smell it! Right? That should not be a big deal. I came close to his dick. It was looking like a wild monster that has been chained to ground. It could leap forth anytime to attack me and rape me.

[Bad thoughts, Menaka, just focus on smelling it and get out.]

I closed my eyes. He put his hands on my hand, I resisted his attempts to force me.

Nitin: (patronizingly) Menaka, I am just guiding you, since you have closed your eyes.

That seemed reasonable. I was brought close to his dick.

Nitin: Now, please smell it.

[What's the big deal in smelling his cock?]

I started to smell it. That's when it hit me. Oh! My god! It was intoxicating. It was one of those raw smells, those that are forbidden to women forever. It was acting like an aphrodisiac. My whole body was responding to it in unknown ways. I got goosebumps. I was still closing my eyes, but the smell had its profound effect on me. I was already imagining Nitin fucking me mercilessly.

Nitin: Now, Menaka, come up and smell the tip.

I moved my head up slowly, without touching him, I started to smell his tip. The smell just became sweeter. His crown head was emanating some kind of mellifluous and musky smell that was making me swoon in the intoxication of lust.

Nitin: Now, go down to the base.

I proceeded to move my face down towards his base. The smell here became stronger. It was reeking with the combination of his cock and the smell of his sweat, and yet it was far more intoxicating. Then Nitin asked me to move up again. This time, while moving my head, my nose touched his cock. I immediately opened my eyes. Right in front of me, was this monster.

I was the beauty, and right in front of me, was the beast. I was drawn towards it. I wanted it. I wanted it inside me. Oh! God! Bad thoughts! Menaka, Bad thoughts!

Nitin: Close your eyes, Menaka.

Immediately I shut them tight. Now I started smelling his cock again.

Nitin: If you want, you can just touch my cock with the tip of your tongue.

He was smart. He didn't ask me to lick it or suck it. He just asked me to touch it with my tongue.

It sounded like an innocuous invitation. With my eyes closed, I took my tongue out and touched his cock. It was electric. Before I know it, this beauty was kissing the beast across its length. And even before Nitin could ask, I was sucking down on his gigantic cock. Giving him one massive blow job. He was hard, and he kept getting bigger and harder, I tried to take the whole monster inside, but I couldn't. But I didn't give up, I gagged on it. I slurped, I bit him. I used my whole tongue, and spit and kept on sucking him. I wanted to get his sweet juices out. If he smelled so nice, I am quite sure he would taste nice.

Tanuj was moaning, 'MMMM! AAAAH! MMMM! AAAAH. Wow! Menaka, you suck so good! You are so good with your mouth. And you look so beautiful sucking my cock!' That only encouraged me further to suck more lovingly, while gobbling and licking his big balls that are jutting out of his pant zippers.

After what seemed like ten minutes, he started to come into my mouth. He held my head tight when he started to release cum into my mouth. Actually, he didn't have to hold me, I was not ready to let go of even single drop of his precious cum.

He started to cum, and he kept on launching his torpedoes of cum straight into my mouth. I kept collecting them in my mouth without spilling even a bit. And when his balls were empty of their ammunition, he stopped shooting cum, and for few seconds, he just shot blanks. Now, I had the luxury to swirl and taste his cum in my mouth. It was salt, it was sweet. And I loved the concoction that was fed to me. I let his cum linger in my mouth and tongue a little bit longer, and then I gulped it, nearly a cup full down into my belly. I was a bit hungry. His protein and sugar filled cum just quenched that hunger.

Then he brought me close to his face and kissed me, and in the process, tasted his own semen off my mouth. Wow! I really admired this about a man. And I fell in love with him for that.

After consuming nearly half a pint of Nitin's sweet & salty man juice, I returned to the party, some of my hunger reduced. I could see that Arundhati was eagerly waiting for me. Looks like I had been gone for nearly 15 minutes. When I met Arundhati, she had this big question mark on her face, suggesting, 'So! What happened? Did he fuck you?' When I just smiled back at her not telling anything, Arundhati asked me directly, 'Menaka! There is a glow on your face. So, tell me what happened? Did he...?'

Me: 'Did he'... what?

Arundhati: Hmmm. What happened with Nitin in there?

Me: Not much. We just talked.

Arundhati: Talked? Ya, right! I don't believe that at all.

Me: Why not? Nitin makes interesting conversations.

Arundhati: I know Nitin quite well. And I can tell you he is not a good talker. He is more like an action man.

Me: Yeah, I could see that. When I went in there, looked like you were working on him with your hands, and probably... (looking at her mouth)

Arundhati came very close to me and said, 'SHHHH'.

That's when I guess she came way too close. Because...

Arundhati: You dirty slut, you blew him?

Me: What are you talking, Arundhati?

Arundhati: Don't act innocent. You gave Nitin a blow job. Didn't you?

Me: What?

Arundhati: You are such a slut! You sucked his cock and took his cum in your mouth. Probably you drank it all.

Me: What are you saying, Arundhati? Yuck! Don't talk like that!

Arundhati: What 'Yuck'! I can smell cum off you right now. You reek of his cum. What did he do? Unload entire contents from his balls into your mouth?

Me: What? How dare you say that, Arundhati? You are imagining things.

Arundhati: You moron! I know the smell of Nitin's cum distinctly well. And right now, you are reeking full of it. Either he fucked you and sprayed his cum over your body, or you gave him a blowjob and then swallowed it all. Which one is it? Tell me.

I was not sure how Arundhati guessed this so accurately. I had to turn this around, quickly.

Me: Ah! So you know the smell of Nitin's cum? How do you know that? Were you fucking him as well, just like Sneha? Are you now his office bitch?

Arundhati got a bit shaken up with this counter accusation.

Arundhati: Menaka, I used to be very close to Sneha and whenever she returned from her fuck-session with Nitin, she smelt the same. That's how I am familiar with Nitin's cum smell. OK? But now, you have admitted to having done something with Nitin. Tell me! Which is it?

I could not hide this any longer from Arundhati. I just dropped the charade and gave a full, honest confession. Arundhati enjoyed the sordid details and asked me all kinds of questions, like how his cock felt in my mouth, if I liked the veins on his cock, if we kissed, and if I swallowed it or not, and so on.

And with that confession, we formed a sisterly bond. It was our secret. I was now very comfortable in the presence of Arundhati. We both hit the dance floor once again, regaling in the dance, moving our boobs and hips. That's when Nitin appeared right next to me, held me in his arms, and we both started to sway to the dance tunes, like two familiar lovers, completely in each other's embrace, and holding our bodies snugly. I was in bliss. I could have imagined that Nitin was my lover for many years, and such an imagination made perfect sense.

As they say, nothing perfect lasts. Suddenly, the CEO of the company showed up at the party. Before we could even acknowledge his presence at the party, Nitin moved away from me, and the next second, he was gone. He left the party immediately. So, Arundhati and I started to dance with each other, moving our bodies like sexy seductresses. That's when the CEO, father of Nitin's wife, came towards us. He grabbed me without a warning. And took me in his embrace. Wow! I was shocked. He treated me like cattle or a property. Didn't think he needed to ask me.

The CEO was not a bad looking man. He was a bit taller than Nitin, was lanky fellow, old, but didn't look like one. He groomed himself well and was always in a suit with a tie. Tonight, he was in one of those suits again.

The CEO started moving his hands all over my near-naked and sweaty body. He rubbed my cleavage, my blouse, and put his hands all over my bare waist. He touched my boobs, and before I could muster any resistance, he started squeezing them right there on the dance floor, in front of everyone. He just caught hold of both my hands and held them back with one of his big hands. Using the other hand, he was exploring my body. He brought his face close to mine, and without even taking my permission, the CEO started to kiss me.

[Oh! God! What's happening? The CEO is kissing me right there in front of everyone.]

He had some guts. Next, he put his hand inside my blouse and started to tweak my nipple, right there, on the dancing floor. How dare he? Everyone else stopped dancing and was watching just the two of us gyrating and coupling to the music. We were putting on quite a show for everyone.

He kept kissing me throughout the dance, while moving his hands all over my body, including my belly, my navel, my buttocks, my shoulders, my breasts. My saree became a rag. It was barely covering my body. I looked like a ravished whore undergoing his ministrations.

When the song stopped to change to another track, he immediately let go of me. He moved away from me, looked into my eyes. I was also looking back at him. He stepped forward, took me in his arms, bent me, and then planted a deep kiss, like how Raj Kapoor kissed Nargis. It was a romantic gesture, and I was quite taken by his kiss. It literally made me leave the ground, and I felt like I was floating. He paused, looked into my eyes, and said, 'I want you! I will have you'. And before I could come back to my senses to understand what he meant, he brought me back, made me stand, and then he left the dance floor, and the party.

[Woh! What just happened?]

Immediately, Arundhati took me away from the dance floor, saying this is enough. She said I could be in trouble because now both Nitin and the CEO laid their eyes on me -- this has never happened before. But I was getting the kicks, being the object of attraction for two most powerful men of the company. Arundhati said we should leave the party immediately. Taking her advice, I left the party taking a cab. And that night, I fucked the brains out of Sanjay, sucking him, sitting on him, taking it on all fours, licking his asshole, and allowing him to put two fingers into my asshole while I wailed that I need more men to quench my craving. Sanjay was exhausted. So was I. We slept in each other arms, completely naked, like how we did it during our honeymoon. And I hid most of the details of the party from Sanjay, except the parts where I was turned out to be the craze at the party, and that everyone tried to dance with me.

12