Debbie & Jessica: Summer Day 2019

Story Info
Sisters give in to desires for each other.
5.1k words
4.24
10.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter I

The warmth of the sunlight on her face woke Debbie Alderson earlier than she had planned. It was early July 2019 and while a cool breeze was wafting through the windows, she could feel the heat beginning to build.

Debbie looked at the window over her desk, the curtains stirring in the breeze. The desk was an old table that her Mother had bought at an estate sale years ago. She'd had it cleaned and refinished and had put it in Debbie's room her first year of college, replacing the old one she'd grown up with. Her laptop was there, in the middle, with plenty of room on either side for papers and the stack of textbooks she'd kept when the Spring Semester was over. She was 19 now, attending the University of Maryland College Park, majoring in finance. She and her Father had long planned on taking over the hedge fund he had started when she was a kid.

Her eyes made a circuit around her room, taking in the tall bookcase where she kept her favorite books -- the entire Harry Potter series and all The Game of Thrones books among others -- her comfy chair where she liked to read, the tall lamp behind it. The lamp's twin was next to her desk. A dresser with a mirror was opposite her bed. It, like the walk-in closet opposite her bed, were full of dresses, shirts, pants and jeans that she almost never wore this time of year. Summer months she'd wear shorts and t-shirts and a favorite pair of athletic shoes -- tennis shoes her Father would always call then, even though she'd never played tennis. She never wore flipflops -- she was just never really comfortable in them. If there was a party or if her parents had dinner guests, she'd wear a light Summer dress and overpriced sandals.

There was a window in the wall beside the closet that looked out on the yard and pool behind the house. Debbie's 18-year-old sister Jessica had talked their Father into having it installed a few years ago.

There was a nightstand within easy reach of the bed. Like the rest of the furniture, it was a dark warm cherry color. Her Mother used to joke with her about picking furnishings that matched her hair -- dark brown, reaching down to the middle of her back. Her hair was the same color as her Father's; Jessica had inherited their Mother's strawberry blonde hair, along with her blue eyes. Debbie's eyes were brown.

Hair and eye colors aside, the two girls were similar. Both were not quite 5'8'', athletic in build, with 34D breasts. Jessica was a bit more outgoing than her older sister, but neither was shy. Both had active social lives -- their Mother would jokingly gripe about having to host birthday parties or setting out enough snacks for when they had friends over for slumber parties, but the truth was she had enjoyed such events as much as her daughters did.

Growing up, Debbie had always thought the house had been built for parties. It was a large Victorian style house, with a large dining room, a front parlor and library on one side of the first floor, with the kitchen and what had once been servant's quarters but had since been converted into a smaller dining room jut for family on the other side; between the two sides was a large staircase to the second floor, where Debbie's, Jessica's and their parent's bedrooms and a guest bedroom. A bathroom with a shower was between Debbie's and Jessica's bedrooms. A second bathroom with a tub and shower was next to their parent's bedroom.

The third floor served as their Father's office, where he ran his hedge fund, Oaktree Farms Investments LLC. Oaktree Farms had been the name of the of the farm their family had owned on Maryland's Eastern Shore since the 1700's. Her Father had sold most of the land after he'd inherited it from their Grandfather to developers who had built MacMansions on it, keeping only the two acres that the house sat on. Their nearest neighbors were far enough away that they could enjoy privacy but not too far away if an emergency developed and they needed help.

There was a movement in the bed next to her. Her girlfriend Vanessa shifted from laying on her back to her side, still partially asleep then drifting back into sleep. Like Debbie, Vanessa was also 19, also 34D, but unlike Debbie and Jessica, her breasts had been enhanced just after her 18th birthday. Vanessa was also blonde and slightly shorter and plumper than either Debbie or Jessica.

Debbie and Vanessa had been friends since first grade. Both had been girl scouts and cheerleaders and had been in classes together. Now they shared an off-campus apartment in College Park, shared some clothing, boyfriends and girlfriends; both were bisexual and had been each other's first female lover.

Some nights they shared Vanessa's brother David.

The blankets slide down as Vanessa had turned, exposing her breasts, with their dark rose pink areolae and nipples, the ones that Debbie's tongue had played with the night before, sucking them gently into her mouth, slowly, softly kissing and tonguing them, before slowly moving down Vanessa's body, to between her legs, her tongue teasing Vanessa's clit, then sliding her tongue in and out of her shaved pussy, using it like a hard cock, fucking her, hearing Vanessa's moans, licking her wetness as it leaked from her pussy towards the rosebud of her asshole, rimming Vanessa's asshole, her fingers, one, then two, then three, fucking Vanessa's wet pussy, deeper, harder, until Vanessa came, silently screaming in the pure joy of orgasm. Debbie had thought about finger fucking Vanessa's asshole, but remembered that Vanessa was saving her anal virginity for David.

Later than night it had been Vanessa bringing Debbie to orgasm, using their favorite strap-on, the seven-inch black one they'd nicknamed "Big Ben" since it reminded them of the guy on the basketball team who had been part of their first threesome, to fuck Debbie 's ass, her loud moans only partially quieted by burying her face in the pillows.

Vanessa rolled over onto her back, exposing both of her breasts. Debbie began to move her head, wanting to take one of the nipples back into her mouth when a splashing sound distracted her. Her head lifted and turned towards the window next to the closet.

Glancing back at Vanessa, she gently slid out of the bed feeling the cool hardwood floor with her bare feet. She glanced at the clock on her desk. 10AM.

She almost tiptoed over to the window, not wanting to wake Vanessa just yet.

"Did that old dog jump in the pool again?", she thought. Eddie, the German Shepard they'd had for years, would sometimes jump in the pool and swim for a while, but could never pull himself back out again and always needed help; he would always get a slightly embarrassed look on his face before shaking the water off and getting whomever had helped him wetter than they were already.

Looking out she saw the source of the splashing sound.

Her sister Jessica had dived into the deep end of the pool and was swimming from one end to the other then back again, her long strawberry blonde hair trailing behind her. Just as with Debbie, Jessica's hair came to the middle of her back. After a half dozen laps, she got out of the pool.

It hadn't been clear while she was under the water, but Jessica was not wearing her usual robin's egg blue bikini; she was nude. For a moment Debbie was in shock; she'd seen Jessica nude before, as kids or catching her coming out of the shower a little early, but she as if she was seeing her now for the first time really as an adult.

She watched as Jessica toweled herself dry, her firm breasts bouncing only slightly as she walked over to a chaise lounge, her nipples still hard from the coolness of the pool water. Spreading the towel, she lay down on her back to absorb the sun's rays before it became too hot.

Debbie's eyes wandered down her sister's body, sweeping from her breasts and rose-pink areola, over her taught abdomen, down to her hairless pussy.

"When did she start mowing the lawn?" Debbie wondered, then her eyes swept back up Jessica's body to her breasts; Jessica's nipples were still hard from the cool water in the pool.

"She's a hottie."

Vanessa was behind Debbie. She put her hands on Debbie's shoulders, lightly kissing her neck. She put her head on Debbie's shoulder and looked out at Jessica.

"MMM, I'd love to be sucking those sweet tits, feeling those nipples getting hard in my mouth."

She slid her hands down to Debbie's breasts, her fingertips slowly circling Debbie's nipples.

"Maybe I'd finger her clit, tease her tight little pussy." Vanessa's right hand moved down between Debbie's legs, slowly finding her pussy lips, seeking and finding her clit, rubbing it, teasing it.

Debbie closed her eyes, breathing deeply, a low moan escaping her throat. She began to feel herself getting wet.

"She was watching us last night", Vanessa whispered. "She was in the doorway, watching while you were going down on me."

Debbie opened her eyes and looked down at her sister. She'd turned on her stomach now, her back and ass to the sun.

Vanessa now started to slide one, then two, fingers into Debbie's pussy, slowly fucking her. Debbie closed her eyes again, her breathing beginning to become short and quick. Vanessa removed her fingers and brought them up to and into her mouth, tasting Debbie, licking her juices.

"So sweet". She looked down at Jessica. "Wonder if she tastes like you."

Debbie wondered the same thing, then tried to push idea away, into the back corners of her mind.

"I almost asked her to join us."

Debbie turned to look at Vanessa.

"You wanted my sister in bed with us?"

Vanessa grinned. "You should have seen her watching us. You could see her nipples getting hard under that little top she was wearing. She had her hand down her panties, rubbing her clitty, getting her cunt nice and wet . . . like yours is getting."

Vanessa jammed her fingers back into Debbie's pussy, finger fucking her hard.

Debbie's eyes closed as she began to feel herself getting lost in the rhythm of Vanessa's fingers going in and out of her; in her mind she imagined it was Jessica's fingers fucking her, deeper, harder, bringing her closer to orgasm, then over the edge, moaning loudly when she came.

Vanessa slowly took her fingers out of Debbie's pussy, bringing them up to Debbie's lips, then sliding them into her mouth. Debbie's tongue caressed Vanessa's fingers, licking her juices from them, tasting herself.

Debbie pulled her mouth away from Vanessa's hand, then pulled Vanessa's face to hers, their lips touching, gently kissing her, then harder, her tongue sliding between Vanessa's lips, their tongues beginning to wrap around each other, exploring each other's mouth. Their hands began to roam over each other's backs, bringing them closer, their nipples touching, rubbing, getting harder.

Now it was Vanessa who was moaning, her pussy getting wetter.

Vanessa broke the kiss, taking Debbie's hand and almost pulling her back to bed.

"Oh baby, you need to fuck me, I need to cum all over your face."

Vanessa lay on her back, spreading her legs, showing Debbie how wet her pussy was. Debbie positioned herself so they were in a 69, lowering her head between Vanessa's legs, her tongue flicking Vanessa's clit, then sucking it into her mouth. Vanessa raised her head, her tongue barely touching Debbie's clit, then using her fingers to fuck Debbie.

Chapter II

Jessica could hear the moans and sounds of Vanessa and her sister fucking each other. She smiled to herself, thinking about what she'd watched the night before.

She'd been half asleep when she heard Vanessa's half-whispered, half-shouted moaning, then "Fuck me baby, fuck my cunt, OH FUCK, OH FUUUUCK!"

She'd tiptoed from her bedroom to Debbie's and watched her sister, her head between Vanessa's legs, tongue fucking her, using her tongue like a cock.

Almost without realizing it Jessica's hand had slid down into her panties, rubbing her clit, her nipples becoming harder as her excitement grew, trying to keep her moans in her throat, her eyes focused on her sister's pussy and ass, fighting the temptation to join in, to taste her sister's juices, to fuck Debbie and have Debbie fuck her, to fuck each other, then both fucking Vanessa.

She stood and watched for a few more minutes, then tiptoed back to her bedroom before she'd lost complete control. Once back in her room, Jessica had quietly closed the door, taken off her top and panties and began finger fucking herself. After a few minutes she went over to her dresser, opened the bottom drawer and took out her favorite toy -- the Rabbit. It had been a gift from one of her girlfriends, Kelsey; "Better than a boyfriend" she'd told Jessica when she'd given it to her for her birthday.

Kelsey had been right about that. Turning it on and feeling it begin to vibrate she was glad she'd put in new batteries -- it was going to get a workout tonight.

She laid down on her bed, spreading her coltish legs, reached down and moved the Rabbit down to her pussy, feeling it beginning to enter her, the Rabbit ears buzzing against her clit. She felt it going deeper inside her, harder, faster, pushing her closer to orgasm, then over. She had tried to repress her moans of pleasure, then realized that Debbie and Vanessa wouldn't hear hers over their own. She had brought herself to two more orgasms before finally drifting off to sleep.

Hearing the two of them now, their moans drifting out of Debbie's window and down to her as she was tanning began to get her aroused again. Turning over onto her back, she spread her legs, reached down and began to play with her clit, feeling herself beginning to get wet again, then slowly pushing one then another finger inside her pussy, sliding them in deeper, harder, faster. She pictured her now ex-boyfriend, Patrick, fucking her, his cock pumping in and out, but the image in her mind shifted. Now she imagined Debbie between her legs, using her tongue like a cock, like she had on Vanessa, fucking her as a lover, making her cum. Jessica felt her orgasm building, then bursting forth, cuming on her fingers.

Jessica took her fingers out of her pussy and brought them up to her mouth, licking the juices off; she liked how she tasted. She imagined Debbie still between her legs, now moving her tongue down to Jessica's rosebud, licking around it, then sliding it in and out, fucking her ass with it.

Recalling it now, without thinking about it, Jessica had moved her hand down to her asshole and began to slide the tip of her index finger around her rosebud, exploring it. Gingerly she slid the tip in, then out again, sliding it in up to the first knuckle, then out, then back in, up to the second knuckle, but no further. She felt her asshole begin to tighten and took her finger back out.

Patrick had tried to talk her into having anal sex a few times, but his pressuring had only turned her off, but she'd kept the idea of it in the back of her brain, but more and more she'd been thinking of trying it. Kelsey had offered to be her first backdoor lover, but she hadn't taken her up on the offer. At least, not yet.

It was beginning to get hotter now, too hot to stay in the sun. Jessica got up, gathered up her things and began to walk back to the house. It would soon be time to turn on the ac again.

She listened for a moment, then realized that she couldn't hear anything from Debbie's room.

"Probably wore themselves out", she thought. "One thing's for sure -- one of these days I need to have Debbie fuck my ass."

She stopped and realized what she was thinking about. Did she really want to break all the moral taboos she'd heard about incest growing up?

"Oh, Hell yes!" she thought. What was good enough for the Pharaohs was good enough for her.

Chapter III

"Wish she'd get her ass in gear." Debbie muttered to herself. She was sitting in her Prius, waiting for Vanessa to come out of the house. They had finally gotten out of bed, showered and had breakfast. The plan for the day had been to drive into Easton for lunch and some shopping, then Debbie would drop Vanessa off at her home before heading back to her own house. As usual though, Vanessa was taking forever to get ready. They had planned to be out of the house by noon and it was already 1:30PM.

Debbie laughed, thinking about what her Father had said years ago, when they were both still in high school getting ready to go on a double date and Vanessa had taken hours to pick out a dress only to change her mind four more times: "That girl will be late for her own funeral."

The door finally opened and Vanessa stepped out, wearing a t-shirt and shorts that she had paid too much for and a pair of flipflops that she'd ordered from some overpriced store in New York. Debbie was also wearing a t-shirt and denim shorts she'd bought at a thrift shop in College Park earlier in the Summer and her favored pair of cloth slip on shoes. They looked cheap, but they were comfy and that was all that mattered to her.

Right behind Vanessa was Jessica, wearing her usual Summer outfit, a light blue cotton dress with her white sandals. She and Vanessa were talking, then Jessica gave Vanessa a hug.

Debbie was about to beep the horn when she stopped to watch Vanessa give Jessica a kiss on her lips. Debbie could tell just by how she held her head that Vanessa had slipped her tongue between Jessica's lips. The hug and kiss grew tighter and Debbie watched as their breasts rubbed against each other. They finally broke the embrace; Jessica had a smile on her face as she went back into the house.

"You trying to seduce my little Sister?" Debbie asked as Vanessa hooked herself into her seat belt and harness.

Vanessa smiled. "Your sister isn't so little and I don't think that's the first time she's made out with another babe. She's a good kisser. You should try it with her sometime."

Debbie giggled a bit. "I'm not a perv like you and David."

"That why your nips are getting hard? You thinking about me and David fucking . . . or you thinking about you and Jessica fucking? MMM, I can just see you going down on her, tasting that sweet cunt."

Debbie didn't want to admit it, but she had imagined it was her kissing her sister, feeling her tits rubbing against hers. Debbie hadn't worn a bra or panties and it was easy to see her nipples getting hard.

She laughed it off; "Pervert" she'd said to Vanessa, then put the car into drive and they were off for the afternoon.

Chapter IV

It was past dusk before Debbie began driving home. After a late lunch and some shopping, Debbie had driven Vanessa back to the Morton family's house. David hadn't been home, so Debbie had stayed with Vanessa until he arrived. They had both hoped to have a threesome with David, but David had arrived home with their Grandmother Morton. She'd be staying with them for a few days until continuing on to Boston for a vacation. Debbie stayed longer than she'd expected, listening to Grandmother Morton's stories about growing up on the Eastern Shore in the 1940's and 1950's over glasses of iced tea.

Vanessa had walked Debbie out to her car, parked in the driveway in front of the attached garage, then, looking over her shoulders to make sure her Grandmother wasn't watching, she gave Debbie a hug, sneaking Debbie's shirt above her breasts, moving her mouth down, licking Debbie's nipples, sucking them until they began to grow erect and Debbie began to sigh contentedly. Vanessa moved the shirt back down, then pressed her lips to Debbie's, slipping just the tip of her tongue between Debbie's parted lips, their tongues caressing; Vanessa moved her hand down Debbie's back, massaging, caressing Debbie's ass through her shorts.

Debbie could feel her pussy getting wet as Vanessa broke the kiss.

"Later babe. Have to make sure Grandma takes her meds."

12