Debbie & Jessica: Summer Day 2019

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to go back inside, then turned back to Debbie.

"Almost forgot -- left you something for tonight. Actually, it's for you and Jessica."

Debbie started to say something in objection, but Vanessa cut her off.

"Look Deb, your sister's a babe and she wants to fuck you -- that's what we were talking about earlier. She wanted to know how you like to fuck and get fucked. Look, you need to stop thinking of her as your baby sister and start thinking of her as someone who loves you and wants to make love to you and with you."

"That how you think about David?"

Vanessa's face lit up with a sly smile.

"Nope - I think of him as a big cock that I want fucking all my holes!"

And with that she went back into the house.

Debbie could only laugh and shake her head, then got into her car and started to drive home.

It wasn't a long ride from the Morton house to hers, but it was long enough for her to have time to think about what Vanessa had said.

She could see Jessica as another hot girl, but could she see her as a possible sex partner? Her sister?

If not, then why was her pussy getting so wet again?

Stopping at a red light, almost unconsciously, Debbie began to slip her hand into her shorts, the tip of her finger heading to her clit, rubbing it gently, becoming more aroused thinking of Jessica in the pool that morning. She stopped when the light changed to green.

By the time she reached home, Debbie realized just how much she needed a good hard fuck and an orgasm. Without Vanessa there she'd have to either use her fingers or her vibrator, after having some dinner, then a shower and off to bed.

The house was quiet when she went in. She looked around on the first floor, then called out to her sister.

"Jess! Jessica! Are you home? You busy?"

There was no reply.

"Guess she's over at Kelsey's" Debbie said to herself.

She slipped her shoes off, dropping by the stairs to the second floor, then went into the kitchen, enjoying the cool feel of the hardwood floor against her bare feet. She rooted around and found the leftover pizza she and Vanessa had picked up for dinner the night before.

After eating and heating, Debbie went back to the stairs, picked up her shoes and headed upstairs, taking her t-shirt off and sliding her denim shorts down, feeling the cool air from the ac flowing over her exposed skin. This was her preferred way of walking around the house when no one else was home.

She stopped in her tracks when she got to the doorway to her room.

Jessica was laying on her bed, nude. Jessica smiled at her sister, her eyes hungry and widening as she took in her sister's nakedness. She moved off the bed with a feline grace, a small box in her hand.

Debbie was transfixed.

For the first time she saw Jessica not as her sister but as a beautiful woman -- a beautiful sexy woman. A beautiful sexy woman she wanted to fuck.

She felt her pussy getting wet again and her nipples getting hard with arousal.

Just as Jessica's were.

Jessica handed Debbie the box, taking her shoes and clothes and tossing them into one of the chairs, saying "Vanessa told me to give this to you -- to use on me."

Debbie looked at Jessica, then opened the box. Inside it was a six-inch glass dildo with a heart shaped handle. Vanessa had used it when she popped Debbie's anal cherry the night of Debbie's 18th birthday.

"Were you and Vanessa watching me this morning while I finger fucked my pussy? I could hear you two moaning -- did she lick your cunt while you watched me? Did she finger fuck your asshole? Did she make you cum? Did you pretend it was me fucking you?"

Jessica put her hands on Debbie's shoulders and gently pulled her to her mouth, their lips touching for a gentle kiss.

The sisters looked at each other for a moment, then they embraced each other tighter, their kisses becoming deeper. Debbie felt Jessica's breasts rubbing against her own, their nipples touching, growing harder, becoming erect. She felt all of her resistance slipping away.

Their lips parted and each felt the other's tongue twisting around hers, probing, searching; their hands began to roam over each other's body, feeling each other's breasts, nipples, pulling their crotches together, fingers probing their pussies, one, then two fingers, deeper and deeper, harder, covering them with their wetness, then tasting each other, sucking their fingers, licking the juices off.

Jessica slid her fingers from her mouth, her sister's taste still on her tongue, and looked at Debbie.

"Fuck me Debbie, fuck me like you fuck Vanessa and the other girls you've been with, fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, make me squirt, make me cum. FUCK ME!"

Debbie smiled at her sister, a loving smile. Taking one of Jessica's hands in hers, she walked her over to the bed.

"Your wish is my command."

Jessica lay on her back, a look of joyous rapture on her face.

Debbie got on top of her sister, kissing her deeply again, her fingers playing with Jessica's nipples. She moved her head down to between her sister's breasts, then over one, her tongue fluttering around the nipple, then the other, sucking them into her mouth, Jessica's moans spurring her on.

She moved further down, dipping her tongue into Jessica's navel, sucking the barbell piercing, so like her own, moving down to between Jessica's legs. Jessica spread them to give her sister easier access to her pussy. Debbie saw how wet Jessica was and tried to remember if she'd been that wet her first time with Vanessa.

Then she noticed a hint of a sparkle and saw the head of a butt plug in Jessica's ass. One more gift from Vanessa.

"Naughty little girl, putting that plug in your ass; guess Vanessa gave you that too", she whispered, then moved her head down, briefly touching her tongue to Jessica's clit, then beginning to lick Jessica's glistening pussy, licking the dewy wetness like a cat licking a bowl of milk.

She sucked Jessica's engorged clit into her mouth, at the same time moving two fingers into Jessica's pussy, fucking her slowly, then faster and harder, deeper with each stroke.

Debbie knew from experience that Jessica, her moans now merging into one long continuous sound, her body moving in pleasure, would be reaching orgasm soon. She began sucking harder on Jessica's clit. She took her fingers out, licking them clean, replacing them with her stiffened tongue, using it as a cock, fucking her sister, finally taking her over the threshold into orgasm.

Jessica lifted her hips off the bed, her body shuddering in joy, a silent scream escaping her lips.

Debbie moved back up and kissed her sister deeply, letting Jessica enjoy the taste of her own pussy, each sucking the others tongue in turn.

Debbie reached over to her nightstand and took out the container of lube, then gently turned Jessica over onto her stomach, lifting her hips until she was comfortably in the doggie style position, her own favorite position when her ass was fucked. She gingerly removed the butt plug from her sister's ass, licking it, tasting her sister's ass.

Now positioning herself behind Jessica, Debbie bent her neck and began licking her sister's rosebud, sometimes stiffening it and sliding it in and out of Jessica's ass, hearing her sister moaning into the pillows she'd buried her face into.

Debbie squeezed some of the lube on her fingers and then began to massage it around and into Jessica's asshole, then rubbed some more onto the glass dildo. She wanted Jessica to experience only pleasure, not pain, the first time her ass was fucked.

Gently, easily, she pressed the head against Jessica's anal opening. Feeling Jessica's body stiffen, she withdrew the head. Stroking her sister's back for a she moments, she moved her head beside Jessica's ear and whispered, "Relax Jess, it won't hurt. You're going to love being a butt slut. Just relax and enjoy."

She moved her head back and kissed Jessica's rosebud softly, rimming it with her tongue, then applied more lube.

Jessica relaxed her body, knowing that her sister wouldn't hurt her or cause any pain.

She felt Debbie moving her finger inside her asshole, in and out, getting it ready, then sliding two fingers. It felt strange for a moment, then she relaxed a little more and began to enjoy the feeling. Debbie removed her fingers, then placed the glass dildo against her asshole. Jessica moaned as she felt the head going inside her, then back out, then in again, deeper each time, building into a steady rhythm, fucking her harder and deeper.

Jessica reached one of her hands down to her pussy, playing with her clit. With her free hand, Debbie began to finger her own clit, then began to slide it into her pussy, both of them absorbed in fucking and being fucked, their moans becoming a chorus of "Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUCK!"

The sisters climaxed together; Debbie fell onto Jessica as both collapsed in orgasm, each panting like runners at the end of a race.

Catching her breath, Debbie slid the glass dildo from Jessica's ass, then wiped it and laid it on her nightstand. She would clean it later, so Jessica could use it to fuck Debbie's ass. For now, she lay on her side next to her sister, looking into her eyes and stroking her fingers through Jessica's hair, then embracing and kissing again.

Throughout the night they would make love, with Debbie teaching Jessica all the ways to fuck and pleasure another woman and bring her to orgasm, until, exhausted with joy, they fell asleep in each other's arms, sisters and lovers.

12