Debbie and Sara Ch. 04

Story Info
A surprise late night visit.
4.5k words
4.64
3.1k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my relationship with two sisters, Debbie and Sara. To gain the context of this chapter, please read the first three chapters. They are pretty hot by themselves, even if I do say so myself!

I woke up at 6:00 AM, it took a second or two before I recalled what had happened the night before. I had fallen asleep between Debbie and Sara and now I was on one side of the bed, and they were on the other, looking so sweet, spooned up next to each other.

Not wanting to disturb them, I slipped out of bed, took a good look at their naked bodies, partially covered by the bedding, and headed for the bathroom. From there, I went to the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee, then returned to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Toweling off as I headed to my bedroom for some clothes, I met Debbie headed for the bathroom, stark naked! Even with sleep still in her eyes and her hair a mess, she was incredibly beautiful as she passed me in the hallway. I kissed her on the cheek, but she was on a mission, so I went into my room just as Sara slid out of bed, looked at the clock and quickly followed Debbie into the bathroom. I was dressing when Debbie came back in for her clothes, "Shit," she said," we've got to get home before Mom and Dad do and find the evidence of our last fuck fest in the laundry basket."

"Do you want breakfast, or coffee?" I offered.

She accepted, "Maybe just coffee, I'm sure that Sara will want some too."

As I poured them each a cup of coffee in the kitchen, I heard soft whispering and laughter from the bathroom and then my two girls joined me and sat down, but not before they both wrapped their arms around my neck and gave me a good long kiss.

"Morning, Panty Freak!" Sara teased. "Did you enjoy yourself last night? For some reason, all our underwear is a bit gooey this morning, Mom would be horrified if she found that her two girls aren't wearing any panties!"

That stirred up some mental images. A quick visual once over showed that Debbie didn't appear to be wearing a bra, then my mind flashed back to the moment when I came in her panties and let go of a couple squirts on her silky white bra!

"Wow", I exclaimed," that was hot, to say the least. That thing with your panties was the icing on the cake. Remind me to do that again, you two blew my mind last night!"

"Yeah, and Debbie blew something else!" Sara teased, making cocksucking noises with her mouth.

Debbie got up and announced, "We've got to go," then reached over and pinched one of Sara's braless nipples through her thin cotton blouse, "Do you want Mom to find your come soaked underwear?"

"She'd flip," Sara shot back, "Maybe we should also look for come stains on the sofa."

The girls grabbed their pocketbooks, and I bundled them into my truck for the ride home. I walked them to the door and followed them inside, Sara wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss goodbye, then Debbie did the same.

"Hey," I asked, "Let's do that again, I had a great time!"

"Oh, you haven't seen the last of us", Debbie teased, "Or our panties, now get the fuck out of here, we have to sanitize the crime scene before our folks get home, scoot!"

With a song in my heart and a bulge in my pants, I got into my truck and headed home, visions of last night playing back in my mind. Beyond any shadow of a doubt, that had been the hottest sex of my life!

I drove through McDonalds for breakfast and, as was normal for a Saturday, I had a side carpentry job planned for the day. I was remodeling a bedroom suite for a woman in town, a gift to her daughter who was graduating from college soon and returning home. Must be nice to have money! As I had worked alone in the empty bedroom, I wondered what this daughter looked like, and then I fantasized about the underwear that would be going into the armoire that I was building. Next, my perverted mind fantasized about fucking Sara and Debbie in this girl's bed before she moved back in! I wondered if somehow, I could work that into the plan. The owners did spend a lot of time away and I did have a key.

After work, I stopped for a few beers and a bite to eat at the same pizza joint where I had taken the girls the night before. I sat alone at a corner table, I could almost see Debbie and Sara there as we partied last night, memories of the sex vividly etched upon my mind. But what really stood out in my mind was how much of last night had revolved around their underwear. No doubt, I had a roaring panty fetish; I could still see, feel, smell, and taste their silky satin panties, their satin and lace bras, Sara's satin half-slip, her garters, and her stockings. I had to have more of that.

Back home and back to reality. I needed a hot shower to wash away the grime of the day. I shed my clothes and headed to the bathroom. I opened the door, flipped on the light, and there, in all their silky, lacy, glory, were Debbie and Sara's panties from last night! They had been carefully placed on the vanity for me to find! On the other side of the sink, I found both of their bras, neatly arranged, frilly straps cascading over the side! On the mirror, written in red lipstick was" Sweet Dreams, Lover Boy!" Now I knew what they had been giggling about that morning.

I picked the panties up, running the silky fabric through my fingertips, large areas were soiled by my dried come and the girls' vaginal secretions. I held them to my face, inhaling the scent of last night. I exchanged the panties for their bras, inhaling the sweet perfumes of Debbie and Sara. Holy fuck did that turn me on! Eager to spend the night exploring my new treasures, I jumped into the shower, wanting to be clean before bringing them into bed with me.

My shower was out of the way; almost lovingly, I placed the bras and panties on a pillow and slid, naked, into bed. Carefully, I picked up Debbie's white panties, my heart beating a mile a minute, I closed my eyes, held them to my face, the satin heavenly against my skin. I inhaled deeply, my head swam from the combined aroma of the fabric, Debbie, her vaginal secretions, and the nutty smell of my semen. I licked the crotch, tasting the combined flavors, not caring that part of what I tasted was my own come. I held them at arm's length, admiring the delicate construction, how the elastic waistband gathered up the satin fabric. I marveled at the tiny picot lace edgings, the wider lace panels running from the hip area towards the crotch. I turned them around, holding the satin rear panel against my skin, I sucked on the crotch once again. I had flashbacks to all the sex that Debbie, Sara, and I had the day before, their gratuitous lingerie fueling my memories. I tried on Debbie's panties, God they felt good, but they were too small for me, and I didn't want to stretch them out, so I took them off.

By now, I could have pounded nails with my hard cock, I reached for Sara's pink panties, draping them over my cock, the silky nylon teasing my expectant skin. I grabbed both bras, draped them over my chest, licking and sucking on the frilly straps, rubbing the satin and lace cups across my nipples. I brought Sara's panties to my face, repeating the same ritual that I had followed with Debbie's panties. I hadn't come in Sara's panties, so they had a different smell and taste from Debbie's. Nonetheless, my hormones were in overdrive, so I wrapped both pairs of panties around my cock and began to slowly stroke myself. I now positioned both bras across my face, smelling, licking, and tasting them as I continued jerking myself off into the panties. Faster and faster, I stroked my cock, the silky fabric rapidly bringing me to new heights of lust. I was fucking Debbi and Sara's underwear, totally oblivious to anything other than the moment. Finally, with a load groan, I came, shooting jets of semen into those panties. I lay there, spent, my heartbeat returning to normal.

I heard a noise, a banging noise. "Was that my heart?" I wondered. I heard more banging, I heard thunder, I heard a female voice shouting, "Open the door, I know that you are in there, open the door and stop jerking off with my panties!"

Suddenly Debbie is in my bed, we are locked into a 69, I'm sucking on the crotch of her satin panties, one hand stroking the silky satin covering her ass, the other cupping the satin and lace bra she is wearing. Debbie is sucking my cock and rubbing my balls. I feel something silky on my balls, I realize that I'm wearing women's panties. My hard cock is poking out of the frilly waistband, Debbie is stroking my cock through the panties, her hot mouth sucking the tip as it pokes above the waistband. She pushes the panties down, taking more of my cock into her throat. God that feels good, God her bra feels so silky, oh those panties feel so silky. That voice is still yelling for me to open the door, someone is banging on the door!!!! I want to fuck Debbie's face, I'm eating her panties, I'm shaving her pussy, someone is banging on the door!

I awoke with a start! "Was this a dream? Well, it was, but there is someone banging on the door!" There is no Debbie sucking on my cock. I heard Debbie's voice, "Come on, let me, it's pouring out here!"

I realize that it is Debbie banging on the door. I jumped out of bed, bras and panties flying. I grabbed my robe, ran to the door, unlocked it and Debbie burst in, a bag of some sort in her hand. I slammed the door; she folded up her umbrella. She is wearing a raincoat, I see that she is wearing high heels with stockings, they are a little wet but not overly so.

I blurted out, "Debbie, I'm so sorry, I had fallen asleep, you wouldn't believe the dream that I was having, you were in bed with me, and some crazy girl was banging on the door!"

Without saying a word, she puts the bag on the table and slowly begins untying the sash of her raincoat. Still silent, she opens her full-length coat and I see that all she has underneath is lingerie! She is wearing a navy-blue satin and lace corset with matching panties, a separate garter belt to hold up her silky stockings, and her long legs standing in strappy stiletto heels!

My head almost exploded! My word was she sexy! The corset was more like a long line bra, the lower half of the cups were shiny satin while the top half was a very sheer silky fabric, embroidered flowers hiding her nipples. The rest of the corset was boned satin that ended just above her waist, next she had on a matching embroidered garter belt that framed her navel and held up sheer Navy-blue stockings. She completed the ensemble with a matching pair of satin and sheer embroidered string bikini panties.

Silently, she took my hand, grabbed the bag, and led me directly to my bedroom. Reaching into the bag, she removed a pair of women's satin brief panties in the same navy-blue, handed them to me, and directed, "Put these on."

I held them at arm's length. The first thing that I noticed was how silky they felt. I looked at the tag, it said Wondermaid, Size large, fabric 48% Nylon, 29% Rayon, 23% Polyester. No wonder they were so silky. Just yesterday, Sara introduced me to this fabric with her half-slip. They were cut in a brief style, all satin except two lace panels, one on each hip. There was no question that these were women's panties and Debbie expected that I would wear them.

In the past, I had also secretly tried on other girlfriends' panties, and like tonight, they had been too small. I was also unwilling to get caught wearing them, so never did more than jerk off with them if I could get away with it. Tonight seemed to be different, Debbie had instigated this by buying them for me, even getting a larger size so that they would fit me properly. Sara had warned me that they wanted to try this, and here I was, Debbie daring me to wear panties, her further intentions very clear by the way that she had dressed this night.

Debbie took my hand, still holding the panties, she guided them up to my face. "Feel how silky they are," she began," wouldn't they feel so good on your cock? Imagine them gliding across your ass. I know that you are dying to try them on. I will make it worth your while!"

Unwilling, no, unable to resist Debbie's offer, I dropped my robe and Debbie helped me step into those incredibly silky panties. Together, we pulled them up, the satin cradling my balls, my rapidly hardening cock standing straight up, the tip just below the satin wrapped waistband. The satin rippled across my ass; the fabric was heavenly; I had never worn anything that silky in my life. It felt so sexy, yet so dirty to be wearing panties. It was totally taboo, but I felt that if Debbie had bought them for me then it was just going to be a part of our sexual activity.

Debbie reached down to stroke my cock through the panties. "How's that feel?" she whispered in my ear, one hand pulling me close, the other jerking my dick with the panties. "Do you like wearing panties? I picked these out just for you, and when I found this color that matched my outfit, I couldn't resist. Relax and enjoy this, it could be the start of something real special."

She kept stroking me through the panties, my cock now pushing out from the waistband, drops of fluid already leaking out of the tip. With a deft wipe of her index finger, she scooped up the pre-come, and made a show of sucking it off her fingertip. She turned and walked to the bed, her heels clicking on the hard wood floor. I got a good view of the satin backside of her panties rippling in the light, the long line of hooks that secured the corset, running from her tiny waist up to the middle of her back. The back of the garter belt had the same embroidered sheer arch as the front with two more straps helping to hold up her stockings.

Just as she was going to climb into bed, Debbie paused when she noticed Sara's and her underwear on the floor. A knowing smile crossed her face, then she slipped into bed, propping herself up on the pillows, her long legs stretched out in front of her, high heels adding icing to the cake.

Wordlessly, I moved to the foot of the bed, Debbie's stiletto heels were more strap than shoe, with open toes, her painted nails showing through sheer navy-blue stockings, the straps wrapped around her ankles. I cradled one of her feet with both hands, savoring the sexy lines of the shoe as I breathlessly kissed her stocking clad toes, then the arch of her foot, moving up her ankles. Debbie had gone to a lot of expense to create this outfit and if anyone appreciated that, it was me. Ever so slowly, following the straps of her heels around her ankles, I moved upward, finding the tiny buckle, I carefully removed her shoes and dropped them to the floor. Totally savoring the silky sensation of her stockings, I began massaging her toes, the balls of her feet, then the arch, and her delicate ankles.

Debbie lay there, completely immersed in my exploration of her stockings. I knew that women have a love/hate relationship with stockings, but at this moment, I think that we both were loving everything about them. Bending her leg, I massaged her calves then kissed the insides of her knees, first one, then the other. I moved upward, my fingertips gliding along her thighs, just mesmerized by how silky they felt. I flashed back to yesterday afternoon when I had shaved these same legs, when I had been so surprised by the suddenness of Debbie's invitation. I hadn't even considered what she would look like in stockings. Her legs had been so soft and silky, but now the stockings added a whole new level of sensation. I reached the top of the stockings, the sexy garters attached to the reinforced band at her thighs. I felt Debbie trembling from my light touch, now I felt her lower leg rubbing against my balls, her stocking gliding against my panties like a cool breeze.

Fuck was this hot! I heard a low gasp from Debbie as I began kissing the slim garters that held up her stockings, then the inside of her naked thigh. I ran my hands along her hips, across the string sides of her panties, grasping her slender waist, feeling the sheer, embroidered fabric of her garter belt. My eyes now focused on her panties. The entire front panel was the same sheer fabric, what passed for a waistband was scalloped lace with a large, embroidered rose at the center. There were a few much smaller flowers scattered about the panel, but they left little to the imagination. There were two tiny strings that passed over her hips to meet the solid satin back panel. This satin continued through the crotch to meet the front lace just above her pouty vagina. The garter belt formed an arch, framing her flat tummy and navel. Sheer panels descending from the thin string waistband, two more embroidered roses reinforced the attachment for the slender garters.

I slid my hands under Debbie's ass, she spread her legs and arched her pelvis up to meet my mouth as I kissed the crotch of those gorgeous panties. I could smell and taste the wetness of her arousal as I began licking and sucking the satin crotch. There was no lining, so the silky material was completely soaked. Debbie wrapped her thighs around my torso, her silky stocking clad legs rubbing against my panty covered ass. We both were on fire, my head swooned from this totally erotic action. I licked, sucked, and kissed Debbie's panties, I drank the juices of her sopping pussy, her engorged labia barely covered by her sheer panties. I held Debbie's writhing body with my hands on her satin covered ass, my hard cock poking from the waist band of my panties. I began humping one of Debbie's outstretched lower legs, the silky stocking gliding against the satin that covered my cock.

There was no stopping me now. I reached up past Debbie's waist, running my hands across the boned satin of her corset, cupping both breasts, her hardened nipples poking out through the sheer, embroidered portion of the bra. Oh my god, what a sexy outfit. This lingerie was made just for the bedroom; it was so fancy and so delicate that it wouldn't be practical for everyday use. It was just designed for adornment of a woman, so incredible that I couldn't even think about removing it from Debbie.

I continued eating out Debbie's pussy through her panties, my hands and fingers exploring her breasts through her bra. Debbie's writhing became more desperate, her pussy gushing through her panties, her breath coming in gasps.

Suddenly, Debbie unwrapped herself from me, turned around, squatted over my face, then began jerking me off through my panties. The sensation of her hand through the satin sent shivers up my spine. I was gushing pre-come and Debbie began lapping it up as she masturbated me through the panties. She now lay on top of me, I could feel her nipples grazing my belly through her sheer bra, her hot mouth devouring my throbbing cock.

Debbie was grinding her crotch against my mouth, I used my tongue to move aside her tiny panties and plunged it into her snatch, licking and sucking her labia, finally sucking on the bud of her clitoris. Debbie came unglued, humping my eager mouth, sucking my cock as deep into her throat as she could. I began fucking her mouth, my gyrating ass rubbing against the satin of my panties, her hand caressing the crotch against my balls. Debbie resumed jerking me off through my panties while sucking on the head of my cock, I was nearing the point of no return. I rammed my tongue as far into Debbie's pussy as I could, reached behind her satin clad ass, pulling her onto my mouth. I fucked Debbie's face like a mad man, unable to control myself. Suddenly, I let go a torrent of come into Debbie's mouth. She did her best to swallow it but much of my load escaped, coating her mouth, her face, and her neck.

Debbie wasn't finished, her legs were shaking as she continued to grind her panty clad pussy into my face. I regained my focus, once again holding her crotch tight to me, tonguing her clit and sliding two fingers into her welcoming pussy. Debbie's gasps became soft moans, I slowly increased the speed and depth of fingering her. This whole thing was becoming surreal, I felt my satin panties gliding against my skin, my cock became hard again. I pushed Debbie off my face, she knew what was going to happen next. She rolled onto her back as I climbed between her legs. She reached down, pulled her panties aside and guided me into her pussy. Without hesitation, I began fucking her, slowly at first, building up the tempo till we were both slamming into each other. I stretched my arms out, gently squeezing her tits, feeling the satin and lace of her bra. My gaze moved downward to the boned satin of her corset, to the delicate arch of her garter belt, to the embroidered front of her sheer panties. I felt the silkiness of my panties, the silkiness of her stockings. This was so fucking hot, Debbie threw her head back, eyes closed, mouth agape in ecstasy. Her soft moans became louder and faster. I slammed into her, in and out, in and out, faster, and faster. Debbie arched her pelvis up to meet me. Each time that I bottomed out in her, she would gasp. "Fuck, fuck, oh fuck, fuck me, oh fuck I'm coming, oh fuck, don't stop! Fuck, fuck, oh fuck!" I was doing my best to wait till Debbie came and as I felt her body trembling and the walls of her pussy milking my cock as she came, I slammed as deep into her as I could and came myself, filling her with another huge load of come.

12