Debbie and Sara Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there, catching our breath, the heavy rain now just a light patter on the windows. My face felt like a glazed donut from Debbie's crotch, Debbie's face looked like a glazed donut from my come. My semen was leaking into the crotch of Debbie's expensive panties. My cock shrunk up and disappeared back into the satin of my panties. I leaned over, kissing Debbie for the first time that night. We wrapped our arms around each other, cuddling as we came down from the endorphin induced high.

I broke the ice, "Wow, Debbie, that was something! I was not expecting you to show up tonight."

"I see that", she replied as she slipped out of bed, bent over, and picked up Sara's and her underwear from the floor. "I also see that you liked our present!" With that she dropped the soggy underwear into my laundry basket and headed to the bathroom. When she returned, she had cleaned up, her panties dangling from her fingertips, but she still had the rest of her lingerie on. God did she look sexy, what an outfit, what a beautiful girl!

She sat on the bed, reached over, and stroked my cock through my panties. With a devilish grin on her face, she teased me," Nice panties, sir, do you wear them often?"

I sheepishly admitted, "Only for special girls, boy, these panties feel good, can I keep them?"

"That's the intention." Debbie answered, "I knew that you would love wearing panties! Don't get caught, most people won't see things the way you and I do."

I had to ask, "Where did you get that outfit? It's incredible, and the raincoat thing was brilliant. As you were pounding on my door, I began dreaming about eating your pussy while you wore satin panties! Boy am I glad that I woke up."

"I bought this outfit a few months ago," she began, "I didn't have anyone in mind, but I had to have it, it's perfect for the trench coat thing! By the way, do you have a pair of slippers that I could use? I've got to get some clothes from my car, I can't go home to Mama dressed like this!"

"Let me go get your stuff," I asked, "it's the least that I can do for such a sexy girl, fuck you look good!"

"Well, thank-you!" Debbie said, "first wipe my come from your face, my stuff is in a bag on the seat."

Still wearing the panties, I put on a pair of jeans and sneakers then went to Debbie's car for her bag.

When I returned, Debbie asked me to unhook her corset. I happily obliged then unhooked her garter belt as well. Debbie sat on the bed, unclipped the garters and rolled her stockings off her legs, the gossamer fabric almost floating to the floor. Next, reached into the bag, retrieved a pair of white satin panties and a matching bra. She changed into them, slipped on jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers. She carefully placed her worn lingerie into her bag, combed her hair, sighed, and headed for the door. We kissed goodnight and before she shut the door, she paused. "You know," she said," you really should wash those things, they look pretty gross now!" With a wink, a smile, and an air kiss, she ran to her car in the light mist and drove into the night.

12