Debbie and Sara Ch. 05

Story Info
Pink panties and pink panties.
6k words
4.76
4.7k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pink panties, and pink panties!

Five days had gone by since those two nights with first, Debbie and Sara, then just Debbie. I had washed and dried their bras and panties, fully intending to return them, but during a moment of lust filled weakness, I had jerked off into them again. That was two nights ago, and I had just re-washed them and now removed them from the delicate cycle of the dryer. I held them in my hands, the liquid satin running through my hands. These were mementos of what had been the most incredible sexual experience of my life, and I treasured them above all possessions. I felt a familiar stirring in my pants as I held them, thinking back to that night when I had those two smoking hot girls in my bed. I began pondering the artistry of designing and sewing women's lingerie, then I tried to imagine the sexual thrill I would get from working in a factory where they made these treasures. Back to the here and now, I wondered if they expected me to return their underwear to them or if it was mine to keep. That sheer, embroidered set that Debbie had worn the other night must have cost a fortune, and it certainly wasn't for every day, so I felt special that Debbie had worn it for me. I also got a dirty thrill out of fucking her while she wore it during sex. I felt like I was defiling it and claiming it for myself as my come leaked into her panties. However, she had taken it home with her, so there was a limit to what she was willing to leave behind.

I figured that it was time to check in with "My Girls". As luck would have it, Sara answered the phone, she seemed excited to hear from me and before long, we had a date for Friday, after work. She was going to meet me at a local pub directly from the office and we would get dinner and drinks.

Friday came, and at the agreed upon time, I headed to our rendezvous. I immediately saw Sara when I walked into the pub. She was sitting in the back corner at a table where we could have some privacy. As I approached, she stood up to greet me. Dressed for her job at the bank, she was just stunning. She was wearing a blue-grey silk blouse tucked into a charcoal skirt, dark stockings, and heels. Not strappy stilettos like Debbie had worn a few nights before, but heels, nonetheless. As she was dressed for work, her skirt was knee length, but I caught a quick glimpse of pink lace when she stood up, then the skirt found its place and poof, no more slip show. The silk blouse was tailored rather loosely, and Sara had the top two buttons undone, just enough to give tantalizing hints of cleavage, but not much more. It was tucked into her skirt and when she moved the few steps to hug me, I was just amazed at how fluid the fabric looked draped over Saras slender frame. Sara's breasts were just large enough to give the blouse shape, her nipples left two exciting peaks, and I could feel her firm breasts against my chest as she kissed me firmly on the lips.

We sat down, Sara had a glass of wine, I ordered a single Malt Scotch as we perused the menus. The meal ordered and small talk out of the way, it was time for more serious discussion.

She got right to the point, "Debbie told me about the other night." There was a dramatic pause while Sara let me digest her statement.

I had wondered if this was going to be an issue. I had worried that having sex with two sisters at the same time would backfire. While they had eagerly and willingly participated in a threesome with me, I also assumed that they would discuss the details of our individual affairs as they happened.

"Aaaaand?" I asked her.

"Well," Sara continued," I wondered why she got in so late, Mom was worried about her in the storm. She told Mom that she had gone to the library after class. I knew better, she was carrying a bag when she left. I didn't pry but I figured that she was going to get laid!"

I was more than curious about how much Debbie had talked about our evening, especially the part about the panties.

"So," I asked, "Did she share anything exciting?"

With a twinkle in her eye, she answered. "She said that she wore that incredible embroidered corset with all the trimmings! She added that she wore it underneath a trench coat and how it melted all your resistance! You were putty in her hands, and rock hard in her mouth!"

I had to laugh," Oh my God, that was incredible, what a sexy outfit, the garters, the stockings, the sheer panties. Indeed, I melted, but only after I fucked her and left a gooey mess in her panties!"

"And", Sara went on, "she said that it looked like you had enjoyed our little presents, also that she suggested that you wash them!"

"Oh yeah", I admitted, "there was that too, she came in after a private moment, I didn't have time to hide the evidence. I find lingerie such a turn on."

Sara said, "Most guys find lingerie exciting, but most guys also want to rip it off their girl and get down to business. Debbie and I find it exciting that you want us to keep it on during sex. I'm willing to indulge you if you don't lose sight of my needs as well. I'm sure that Debbie feels the same way. To that end, Debbie also told me about something else happened that night."

"What was that?" I asked, playing dumb.

"You know what I'm talking about," she answered. She reached into her pocketbook, retrieved something, and passed it to me under the table.

In a conspiratorial voice, she whispered, "You don't have a hair on your balls if you don't go into the men's room and put these on!"

I hadn't seen what she handed me, but they sure as hell felt like satin panties. I felt my cock begin to stir.

I whispered back, "And if I don't?"

"Oh, you will" she assured me," Debbie said that you became like an animal the other night after you put those panties on for her. I want to test that theory. I'll be waiting right here!"

Wow, if that wasn't a come-on, I didn't know what it was. I crunched the unseen panties into a wad in my hand, slipped them into my pocket, and headed for the Men's room.

The room was empty, but I headed to the farthest stall, locked the door, and pulled them out for inspection. They were panties all right! Another pair of full briefs, this time they were made by Barbizon, and of that same Satin Remarque fabric. Fuck, these girls only wanted the best, and did I mention that they were pink? Pink with embroidered flowers! Pink with lace Panels on the front! Pink satin panties, in my size, and Sara wanted me to wear them!

Perhaps it was the Scotch making my decisions, but I kicked off my shoes, dropped my pants and underwear, pulled on those incredible satin panties, then pulled my pants and shoes back on, all in about thirty seconds. My heart was racing, my cock was getting hard, this was dangerous but who would really know? I calmed my nerves, OK, I had the panties on, and I was alone in the bathroom stall. I took a moment to straighten myself out and regain my composure. I undid my pants and dropped them down so that I could reposition the panties. My cock was getting hard, I stroked myself through the panties, I could have continued and jerked out a quick load, but sanity prevailed. No doubt, Sara was a sure thing tonight, and I was going to save this for later. No sense in getting caught, I was wearing jeans so who would know other than Sara and myself. As I headed for the door, that glorious satin caressing my cock and gliding against my ass, I dropped my tighty whities into the trash basket. Seeing that I was still alone, I took a few more seconds to straighten up my clothes. Leaving my T-shirt untucked, I stepped out into the hallway then walked towards our table like nothing had happened.

Sara was grinning from ear to ear as I approached the table. I also noticed that she had unbuttoned another button on her blouse. Now I could see a little hint of pink lace from her bra. I was under her spell! I bent over to kiss her cheek and got a nice "down blouse" view of her silky pink bra and the swell of her firm breasts.

I whispered into Sara's ear "Still wearing pink, I see!"

"Sure am," she replied, "how about you?"

Carefully, I inched my t-shirt up over my belt, exposing a small section of pink waistband for her to see, then I pulled it back down and sat down.

"Nice," she said, "I can't wait to see the rest later tonight!"

As if on cue, our dinner arrived, we ordered another round of drinks, and ate our meals.

Certain that no one else was within earshot, Sara broached the subject of my obsession with panties, "You know, I love lingerie because of the way that it makes me look and feel. It's so soft, silky, feminine, and luxurious. I use it to pamper myself, to indulge myself, but also as a way of adornment, how I present myself to a lover. But what about you? Why are you so interested in what is essentially, just underwear?"

"Well," I answered, "Pretty much the same reasons that you are. On top of that, from a guy's perspective, it's part of a woman's sexuality, the last visual and tactile barrier to her naked body. It shows femininity, and modesty, saving the best parts for someone special. It has a level of sexy, yet has a forbidden side; like you said, women usually only share it with their lovers. Designers put so much effort into using the most incredible fabrics, creating these beautiful garments, and women spend so much money buying them. Then, they are covered up and quite often, when a woman's lover sees it, he wants to get her out of it as soon as possible. I'm wired a little differently, I want to savor that moment, immerse myself into your femininity, I want to see and feel the forbidden fruit for as long as possible."

"I see that," Sara agreed," then why is it that you willingly wear panties? Not just for me, but you did it for Debbie as well."

"That's a difficult answer," I said, "It seems so forbidden as well, and dirty on top of that. I must admit that I just love the way that satin panties feel. I have a pair of silk boxers that an old flame bought me. They are luxurious but they just don't feel as sexy. Let me ask you something. Why were you and Debbie so excited to buy me panties? You both lost no time in buying them and asking me to wear them. You didn't buy men's boxers or even bikinis that were made for men. These are definitely women's panties, pink, cut for a woman, complete with lace and embroidered flowers!"

"Silly boy," she laughed, "It just turns me on! I love how you can let your guard down and enjoy them just for the kinky enjoyment of the forbidden fruit."

"Well," I replied after I settled the check, "Same here! Now let's go to my place so that we can explore each other's sexuality."

We had driven to the restaurant in separate vehicles, so Sara was to follow me home. I didn't want to break the spell, but it was only a few minutes to my place so off we went. I found the drive home quite the turn on, I was driving down the road, wearing pink women's panties, and the girl who gave them to me is following right behind me. Not only had Sara bought me some panties, but she was also fully aware that her sister had done the same thing just a few days before. She knew that Debbie and I had fucked like rabbits that night and I assumed that she was planning to do the same with me tonight. Between the silky stimulation from the panties, and the frank conversation at the restaurant, I soon had a raging hard-on. Time to think about baseball man, the night is young, just get home in one piece and you can ravage Sara's panties to your hearts content!

We arrived at my place, Sara parked behind me, and we quickly headed inside. Once inside, we wasted no time on preliminaries, we hadn't gotten past the kitchen when I took Sara into my arms. Next thing, we were feverishly kissing, I reached to cup her breast through the soft silk of her blouse, her swollen nipple straining against the silky confines of her bra, the two layers of satin sliding against each other. Sara broke our embrace, kicked off her heels, then dropped her skirt on the floor, exposing the most incredible pink satin slip. It looked to be a match for the Barbizon panties that I was wearing and just as with the panties, it had a V shaped insert of lace from just below the waist down towards her crotch. Inside the V were tiny, embroidered roses on a satin panel. Instead of leg openings that would be in panties, satin fabric formed the rest of the slip, the lacey hem falling just below her knee. One added detail was a 12" walking slit on the right side that was edged in floral lace and another sprinkling of tiny, embroidered roses. At this point, the hem of her silk blouse hid everything above her waist, but I knew that I'd see the rest soon enough.

I couldn't keep my hands off her, we resumed our intense make-out session, right there in the kitchen. I pulled Sara close, cupping her ass cheeks with both hands, the satin of her slip drove me crazy, I could even feel her panties underneath the slip, the double layers of satin just magical as they glided against each other. I tried to envision what her panties might look like, I found this drawn-out discovery an incredible turn-on; I was in no hurry to take off Sara's lingerie, not even close.

I ran one hand over the curve of her ass, still feeling her panties through her slip. As I traveled towards Saras slender waist, I could now feel the waistband of her panties, it felt like they were briefs, but not the "granny" style that I was wearing. No matter what, between Sara's panties, her half-slip, her silk blouse, and "my" panties, I was in silky heaven. My cock had become rock hard and Sara, feeling my bulge against the front of her slip, reached down between us and stroked my cock through my pants. Involuntarily, I began grinding my crotch into her hand. I reached one hand up under her blouse, found her silky bra, her firm breasts filling the cups to perfection. I lightly brushed my finger across the fabric covering one excited nipple, Sara gasped and then rammed her tongue into my mouth, one hand behind my neck, the other unbuckling my belt, then my pants.

I kicked off my sneakers, my pants dropped to my ankles, Sara began stroking my cock through my panties, the satin so cool and silky against my skin, the head of my cock now poking out above the waist band. Holy fuck, did I love the way that those panties felt! I kicked off my pants, picked her up, placed her hot ass on the counter, she began unbuttoning her blouse, I peeled off my shirt. God did she look sexy, sitting on the countertop, her silky slip flowing over her long legs. For the first time that night, I got a good look at her bra.

Typical for Sara, it was a satin and lace creation, delicate, silky straps going over her shoulders, but the exciting new detail was that it had a tiny crisscross of ribbon between her breasts. It looked like a miniature version of the lacing on a corset, tied with a little bow at the top. I had seen an ad for this bra, it was called Maidenform Heartstrings. It sure pulled at my heartstrings, so I began exploring it with my fingers, first the sexy straps as they crossed her shoulders and ran down towards the back band. Next, I followed the straps down towards the silky fabric of the cups, then the soft lace, finally cupping her firm breast through her silky bra.

While my hands were busy feeling up Sara's tits, she wrapped her arms around my neck, rammed her tongue into my mouth. We kissed each other with the excitement of new lovers, barely pausing to catch our breath. We stumbled through the kitchen; I pinned Sara into the corner of the "L" shaped counter. We were lost in each other; I held her beautiful face in my hands, I kissed her mouth, I kissed her nose, I sucked on her tongue, I rammed my tongue into her mouth, I tasted her mouth, I breathed her air. God, I had to have her, and have her now!

I broke our feverish kiss and began kissing Sara's slender neck, slowly moving downward, her neck so graceful and sensuous. I kissed my way to her shoulders, then followed her bra strap lower to the soft lace on the cups of her bra, following into her cleavage. With my hands, and my mouth, I explored the silkiness of her bra, I inhaled her sweet perfume, I gently sucked, then nibbled on her erect nipples through the lace. Sara arched her torso, pulling my mouth into her breast, I could feel her excited heartbeat, I could hear her breath. I reached behind her, unclipped the clasp of her bra, pushed the cups upward, now able to kiss her naked breasts, suck on her bare nipples! Sara shrugged her shoulders, unwrapped her arms from my neck and let her bra slip off, then, like some exotic dancer, dangled it across my face, then looped it around my neck, pulling my face back into her chest.

With her tits now naked, I gently cupped one in each hand, then kissed the soft, yet firm flesh of her round breasts. Oh, how soft and supple they were. Previously, I had become so obsessed with how silky and sexy that her bras were that I had not spent too much time enjoying her naked flesh. This night was different, I spent quite a while gently kneading her breasts, sucking on her nipples as they became engorged in my eager mouth. Sara held me to her breast, her heart beating a mile a minute, no need to say a word as I made love to her breasts.

Slowly, I moved downward, along her rib cage, kissing her flat tummy, now reaching the waistband of her slip. Suddenly, I remembered why I loved lingerie, fuck was that slip sexy, the silky fabric blew my mind, and now it was time to explore her panties!

With Sara still perched on my kitchen counter, I was easy to slide my hand up her under slip. Without hesitation, she spread her legs, and I glided my hand up under her half-slip, along the inside of her thigh, to the top of her stockings and right into the crotch of her panties. Holy fuck had Sara become wet! I ran my finger along the edge of her crotch panel, then went for the gold! With no further foreplay, I dragged two fingers against her crotch, pushing her panties into her labia, the fabric totally soaked as it slipped between her lips! Sara gasped at the forwardness of my assault, I kept forcing her yet unseen panties further into her pussy, she began writhing against my fingers. Further and further, I pushed into her, Sara stretched her arms behind her, bracing against the counter, her head thrown back, her gorgeous breasts defying gravity, hair spilling back behind her head, tumbling down towards the ground. I wished that I had a camera to save that view forever.

I pushed her slip upwards; Sara arched her hips, allowing it to ride up under her ass, the satin and lace foaming like a wave around her slender waist. This now gave me a perfect view of her panties and matching pink lace garter belt, its slender straps holding her stockings in place and framing her stunning panties! Her panties looked exactly like the ones that I was wearing, another pair of full-cut briefs, and the crotch had become soaked by her juices! Fuck was this sexy, my heart was racing, my cock was straining against the satin of "my" panties. Sara looked like a satin Goddess; all her silky finery displayed for me to enjoy. I resumed fingering her panties into her pussy while Sara slid one of her stocking clad legs between mine, the silky nylon gliding against my panties and my rock-hard erection. I now had two fingers almost completely into Sara, her gasps becoming louder as I began rubbing her clit through her panties.

I wanted to fuck Sara right then and right there on my kitchen counter, but the counter was too high and that wasn't going to work. I scooped Sara up into my arms and off the counter. She wrapped her legs around my waist and, with the two of us laughing our asses off, I carried her down the hallway into the bedroom where we unceremoniously fell into a heap in my bed!

With no hesitation, we picked up where we had left off in the kitchen, the two of us kissing and rolling about, our lust unabated. At some point, Sara was on top, and she began scissoring her crotch against mine, our two pairs of panties and her slip gliding against our crotches, the silky, slippery sensations just about blew my mind. Through the three layers of satin, I could feel her pussy lips conforming to the hardness of my cock as Sara ground herself into my length. This had become what felt like a dirty act of us fucking each other's panties, both of us lost in the sensation of the lingerie, like an erotic lap dance, only there were no rules!

12