Debbie and Sara Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay back, gently thrusting my hips up into Sara's crotch, matching her tempo, never losing contact, mesmerized by the satin of her slip as it rippled and shone in the soft light. I gazed upward to savor the view of her firm breasts, no longer contained by her pink bra. Sara's eyes closed and she softly sighed as I reached upwards, gently cupping her breasts, she shivered as I brushed my fingertips across her hard nipples.

Sara had found the perfect point of contact between her pussy and my cock. I just let her control the action, afraid that if I rushed, I would come before she did and ruin this incredible thing. I didn't need anything more than to see and feel her gorgeous body, the lower half still clad in satin, as essentially, she masturbated both of us towards orgasm.

On, and on we went, I could feel the satin of my panties gliding against my ass and my balls. While I understood that social norms forbid this, I was incredibly turned on by the sensations caused by wearing women's panties. With first, Debbie, and now her sister Sara, I felt free to enjoy the experience without any fear of judgment from either girl. Ours was a sexual relationship, and for the present, that was fine with all three of us.

As Sara continued scissoring her crotch against mine, I could feel the satin gliding along my hard cock as it became wetter and wetter from Sara's sopping pussy. With the help of Sara, I was fucking her slip and panties while she was still wearing them. I had always fantasized about something like this but had never imagined that it would ever come true or that it would feel this good.

I looked into Sara's blue eyes, she had this dreamy look as she began grinding into me a little harder and a little faster. I was nearing the end myself, yet I was determined that I would wait until Sara came, but she was making this difficult. I watched her close her eyes, her breathing became ragged, then became soft sighs. I felt her stiffen up, except for the layers of satin between us, the puffy lips of her vagina were wrapped around either side of my cock, the head of my cock stabbing against the bud of her clitoris. For several minutes, she rocked back and forth, now softly moaning unintelligible words as she came. Finally, this was all that I could handle and with a loud groan, I came, shooting my load all over both of our panties and her half-slip!

Sara collapsed on the bed next to me. I was the first to speak. "Oh my God, that was fantastic! You were right, I do love wearing panties!"

"Told you so," she reminded me, "I always feel special with silky fabric skimming against my skin, it's so sexy! I don't know why most guys are afraid that this would ruin their masculinity."

"I know," I agreed, "but guys aren't supposed to wear panties, they are for girls, but my God, they feel so hot, so sexy, yet so dirty at the same time!"

Sara leaned over and kissed me on the lips, "I'll keep your secrets if you keep mine. This sex between consenting adults, so what's the big deal?"

Sara stirred in the bed. She reached down and slid her half-slip down her long, slender legs, removing it and then draping it across the headboard. I remember feeling a sense of pride as I saw the mess that my come had made, it had soaked a large area near the waistband. It felt like I had claimed it and its owner as mine, but I also felt a brief moment of remorse for defiling such a beautiful and delicate garment. I say brief moment, as I also knew that if given the chance, I would eagerly do it again.

Next, Sara reached down and began unclipping the four garters that held up her stockings, then she reached behind her back and deftly unhooked the garter belt, draping it next to her slip on the headboard. The stockings were next but with a knowing smile towards me, she said "I think that I will leave the panties on, unless you want me to continue!"

I didn't need to answer, lay there, now gently running my hand over Sara's panty covered ass. I was just mesmerized by the way that the pink satin glided over her skin, the way that her brief panties were tailored to follow the curve of her hips, the high waistband hugging her narrow waist, the silky satin just pure Heaven in my hands.

"Holy fuck, Sara" I blurted out, "I don't know what I think is sexier, these panties, your ass, or your ass in these panties! I just love the way they feel against your skin, the way that they look on your fantastic ass. They were made just for you, and I just love them! I'll remind you of another thing, I also love the way that panties feel against my skin when I wear them, you may have just created a monster!"

"Aren't these the silkiest panties?" she asked as she stroked the length of my re-hardening cock. "Speaking of monsters, looks like someone is about ready for another round!" she teased, then resumed kissing me while I felt her firm breasts and gently kneaded her swollen nipples. In no time at all, we were back at it, kissing, feeling, and groping each other. My cock was rock hard again, and Sara was jerking me off through my panties. I continued feeling Sara's ass through her panties, I could have done this all night, but my light touch had begun to have an effect on Sara.

She began arching ass up off the bed seeking more contact, so I obliged. I slid my hands down between her thighs, Sara eagerly spread her legs, allowing me access to the crotch of those glorious panties. Gently, I ran my fingertips along the fabric covering her crotch. God, it was so silky, but also it was soaked from our previous activity. While things had calmed down for a short while, they were rapidly heating back up and I was sure that some of the wetness was new and as much as I wanted to dive in and lick them up, I also wanted to string Sara along, prolonging the anticipation.

Sara paused long enough to retrieve her slip from the headboard, she folded it in half lengthwise, and then slipped most of it down the front of my panties, the remaining fabric and lace hem spilled out from the waistband. Next, she used those silky folds of material to wrap around my cock and resume jerking me off!

"Do you like my slip around your cock?" she asked. "Do you like the feel of all this satin between your balls and your panties?"

All that I could stammer out was "Oh my God, that's incredible. Whatever you do, don't stop! Holy shit Sara, I want to fuck your slip!"

"I'll tell you what," she said, "If I make you come in my silky slip, you will need to eat my pussy till I come. My panties are so wet, I know that you will love how they taste, so eat me for fucks sake!"

Like I needed to be told to eat her panties!

I stretched out in a 69 with my head between Sara's legs and resumed exploring her silky pink panties, my fingers gliding over the Satin Remarque material. I touched the satin wrapped elastic leg openings; I felt the soft lace panels in the front. I caressed the satin crotch that covered her smoking hot pussy. Everything was pink satin and lace; I kissed the embroidered flowers on the front panel. I could smell Sara's arousal; I could feel her body quiver in anticipation of my mouth. I gently blew my breath out directly into the crotch of her panties. I could feel Sara stroking the multiple layers of her slip around my cock, it was unbelievable. I felt myself involuntarily gyrating my hips, fucking the silky folds of her slip, totally absorbed in my lust for that silky garment. I couldn't hold out on Sara any longer, I buried my face between her legs, kissing, licking, and sucking on the soaked crotch of her panties. I became a madman, eating Sara's pussy through her panties. Sara wrapped her legs around my neck, trapping my face into her smoking crotch!

Next thing I knew, in addition to jerking me off with her slip, Sara had begun sucking on the head of my cock, her hot breath and saliva in contrast to the cool silky fabric of her slip. Holy fuck was that hot! In my wildest dreams, I could never have imagined how good this would feel. I was wearing pink satin panties, I had Sara's slip wadded around my balls, she was jerking me off with a silky handful of that slip all the while sucking on the head of my rock-hard cock! Not only that, I had the soaking crotch of her satin panties sucked into my mouth, my hands were kneading the satin fabric that still covered her ass.

We both were overcome with lust, I slid the crotch of Sara's panties aside and began directly licking and sucking on her swollen pussy lips, drinking up her juices. Early on in our relationship, I had discovered that Sara truly loved oral sex; I could easily make her come, quite often she would announce it to the world at high volume. Tonight, was no different, I knew from her enthusiastic gasps and moans that she was nearing climax. Gently, I began licking the bud of her clitoris, this made her come unhinged, gyrating her hips, and grinding her crotch into my mouth. Almost on cue, she abandoned my cock, raised her body up on her extended arms, sat down as hard onto my mouth as she could, her body trembling, her hips jerking back and forth, humping my face. Her panties had slid back in place over her pussy but that didn't stop Sara, and it didn't stop me, I just kept eating her pussy through the satin of her panties.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned, "Oh fuck, that is so good! That's it eat my pussy! Oh fuck, eat my panties! Oh God, I'm going to come! Yeah, that's it, right there, lick my clit, lick my panties!

I needed no encouragement to perv on her panties, I could have done this all night! Even though she had temporarily stopped blowing me, Sara slipped one hand into my panties and resumed rubbing my cock and balls with the wadded-up slip, still bracing her body with the other. We must have been a sight, Sara humping my mouth, me humping her hand as she masturbated me with her slip.

Sara was nearing the end, "Oh God" she wailed, "Oh God, I'm coming. Oh fuck, Oh fuck, oh, oh,oh, ah,ah, um............um............ um, the rest just gibberish as she came!"

I could taste her juices as her pussy gushed, her panties did little to sop up the mess! Sara had come and I was about to myself. I thrust my cock up into her slip, the lacy hem and the satin body completely wrapped around the head. No longer needing to steady herself, Sara used both hands to jerk me off with that incredible slip. It was my turn and all I could do was just groan "Oh fuck, OH fuck!" as the flood gates let loose, my cock spewing torrents of come into the folds of Saras pink half-slip. My head was swooning, my balls were contracting, I shot the last few squirts into the silky fabric of that slip.

We tumbled off each other, laying there catching our breath and savoring the afterglow of fantastic sex. Sara turned around and kissed me, I pulled her close, her firm breasts and hard nipples pressed against my chest. We didn't need to say anything, we both knew how good it had been. I got up and used the bathroom, dropped my come soaked panties and Sara's slip on the floor. When I returned to bed, Sara did the same, joining me completely naked. We snuggled under the covers, and I guess that we both immediately fell asleep.

I woke up sometime in the middle of the night, Sara's naked body so warm and supple in my arms. I reached for one of her firm breasts, savoring the warmth and softness of her naked flesh. I felt her nipple stiffen under my fingers as, again, she snuggled closer to my body underneath the covers. Earlier in the night, I had been so consumed with her underwear, but I had taken quite some time to enjoy her naked breasts, and now I just lay there, again enjoying her soft warm skin. I felt her body respond to my touch as she awoke from her light sleep. In no time, I was sporting another erection, Sara rolled over, spreading her legs, inviting me to fuck her pussy. For the first time that night, Sara guided my cock into her sweet pussy, we made slow passionate love, our orgasms came quickly, we fell back asleep like lovers. I remember thinking, as I drifted off, "This is getting complicated....."

12