Debbie and the Tigers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Duncan could see video cameras on the house and in the trees, all pointing to the action and being remotely directed. He wondered if Deborah was aware? Probably best if she wasn't!

Here we go:

The lights went down, a strange melody of Indian sitar music came from a small orchestra on a balcony above.

Suddenly spotlights picked up two Tigers moving carefully to one side of the platform - oh mercy - they were young women gorgeously painted all over and wearing tiger head dresses - stark naked with small neat tits, crawling up to the top of the platform showing their pink little cunts and arses.

Then a second spotlight on the other side - two more Tigers - young men this time - with brown erections crawling up towards the young Tigresses who half-heartedly pawed them away but finally gave way to embraces and couplings. All played together in a delightful tableau. Tiger fucked Tigress. Tigress blew off Tiger. Tiger even blew off Tiger and Tigress and Tigress made out very athletically.

This was very very high quality!

Duncan had seen many "shows" in his time but nothing like this!

Then the music stopped and a Great Tiger suddenly appeared out of nowhere at the top of the platform. He was carrying a giant brown erection and was powerfully built, well over 2 metres tall and gorgeously covered in tiger paint and a brilliantly plumed head dress. He stood bolt upright and waved his mighty arm and the little Tigers and Tigresses separated and each ran to their own sides of the platform.

Duncan looked through his opera glasses - yes it was a real penis and it was that long and that broad!! He had an awful suspicion where that might be going and his spine tingled.

The Giant beckoned behind him and the sitars began again. A gorgeously painted voluptuous Tigress appeared from nowhere to take his hand and begin the climb down to a lower section of the platform directly in front of them.

Oh my ... here was Deborah in all her naked magnificence, a sight he would remember to his dying day. Duncan felt he could almost touch her and quickly glanced across at the Prince and the Italians who were concentrating intently.

They all held their breath as the Giant Tiger gestured to the voluptuous Tigress to lay on the lower platform. He withdrew and lay a level above her while the young Tigers looked on in awe. She languidly began to caress her body gently undulating her arse and cunt, running her hands ever nearer to her crotch.

Oh Jiminy - she was slowly bringing herself off.

As she came for the third time she cried out and convulsed several times before collapsing back seemingly exhausted.

With a wave of the Giant Tigers paw she started up and set herself on hands and knees. Another lifted paw beckoned the young Tigers and Tigresses over and she suckled them before allowing them, both male and female, to inquisitively finger and kiss her cunt and lay with her. The young male pricks were not allowed to enter her vagina or mouth but she offered them her hand to relieve them and calm them. She presented her painted breasts to their mouths when they came and she massaged their frothy cum on to their bodies.

Another wave from the Giant and the young ones retreated again.

This was IT.

The Giant Tiger came down and the Tigress opened her legs. He dropped down athletically plunging his face into her cunt. She threw her head back and cried out as he dived into her, his strong tongue probing deeper and deeper and she spasmed violently as a powerful orgasm shot through her.

He withdrew and, standing over her, offered the Tigress his own erection. She took it voraciously but, in deep throat, she could only take half of his length into her mouth.

God - she was so proficient. Licking, sucking, cradling, manipulating it was all there - she even put her fingers up his arse to massage his prostate when he came - what a woman!

Spume flew all over the Tigress and she scooped some in her hands and lubricated her crotch before offering her arse to the giant.

She was convulsing - they could all see she was coming under their gaze as the pink shaven lips of her cunt opened and closed throbbing to her beat. Yes - she began to squirt a little and Duncan heard the Prince exhale in appreciation.

Now the giant member, newly erect again in its potency, began to slowly burrow into her - a little - yes - that's good - let her settle - a little more - the cycle continued for some time until, unbelievably, he was in - root and all!!

Now the little Tigers were allowed to move to the Tigress and learn from the Giant's performance. They soothed and stroked her body while caressing and sucking on her painted breasts while she continued to gently massage his shaft with her cunt without losing the deep penetration.

To bring her off, he partially withdrew having satisfied himself that he could fully possess her. Now began a relentless reciprocation which built and built until they were all out of their chairs in excitement. Moaning and crying she suddenly tensed and shook and let out a wild scream like nothing on earth and he joined her with an ear-splitting roar as fresh juice from his prick jetted into her, oozing froth from her cunt as they both continued to orgasm to a tumultuous crescendo beyond Duncan's imagining.

After a short while they were able to calm and he withdrew his prick and - yes - there it was - a copious quantity of creamy cum flowing from her cunt in time with the pulsation of her vulva lips - a visible affirmation of their spectacular union.

The Tiger Giant lifted the Tigress gently with his strong arms and they stood together holding hands with legs astride facing the audience. They both opened their mouths and set their heads skywards and together gave a mighty primeval ear-splitting roar of defiance and power. Yes - they truly were the King and the Queen of the Jungle!

Just fantastic.

All four of them were standing in stupefied wonder not knowing whether to applaud or just continue to stare, open mouthed, at the two magnificent creatures standing before them.

The lights went down and after a few seconds the lights went up again on an empty platform.

It was all over. There was no curtain call.

To Duncan's amazement two hours had passed and his Deborah had disappeared. The long anticipated climactic moment was over.

He had an aching need to see her - to share the joy in her spectacular consummation - to tell her of his wonder at her performance - to hear how it felt for her - but she was gone. He would not see her again and it made him very sad.

*********

... to be continued.

12