Debbie - Doctor Hardick

Story Info
Deb seeks help from a doctor, but ends up helping him.
7.1k words
4.6
8.1k
3
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning, a few days after Julie disappeared from our lives after almost successfully blackmailing me, I finally approached Debbie about it. I was positive Deb had something to do with her disappearance, but the only clue I had was that her parents newly acquired dog happened to look exactly like Julie's. It wasn't much to go on, but it was all I could think about to the point of distraction.

Debbie was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for us. She was wearing a t-shirt and loose sweatpants, and had her long curly red hair pulled up on the top of her head in a messy bun. She had no make up on, was wearing her glasses, and had a freshly lit Marlboro Red 100 dangling from the corner of her mouth as she was preparing bacon and eggs for us. The smoke from her cheek hollowing drags was exhaled in thick plumes from her nostrils in regular intervals. She would argue the fact that I found her absolutely gorgeous at this moment.

I set the table, and poured us each a cup of coffee. She made our plates, sat down and smiled as she took her last drag. We ate in silence for a few minutes. I wasn't exactly sure how to broach the subject.

Finally, I said to her "I don't know how to ask this without sounding accusing, but... what happened to Julie?" Debbie stopped chewing, and looked at me with a bit of guilt on her face. It was then I was certain. "Please don't lie to me. We've always been open with each other." She looked down and swallowed the food in her mouth.

"I made sure she would never hurt us, or anyone else, ever again." Debbie replied, still looking down at her plate. She apparently lost her appetite, as she pushed her plate away, and grabbed her cigarettes. I just stared at her as she lit one up, took a nervous double pump drag, and held it in for about 10 seconds before exhaling it up towards the ceiling.

As she was taking another deep drag I asked her calmly "How did you do that? Is she still... alive?"

Debbie turned to me as she exhaled "If you want to call it that." and she gave me a little evil smile. She saw that I was not too happy about her answer, and lost the smile quickly. I kept looking at her, and she started becoming a little uncomfortable. She took yet another deep drag, and said "I fixed the problem, and that's all you need to know." She exhaled, pushed her chair back, got up, and headed for the bathroom. "I need a shower." she said, as she walked down the hallway.

I watched her go, but we both knew I wasn't going to drop it. I lit up a moment later when I heard the shower turn on, and a million different scenarios started running through my mind. When I heard the shower end a few minutes later, I got up and cleaned the table. As I was finishing cleaning up the kitchen, I started smelling marijuana coming from the bedroom. I took a deep breath, and walked down to the room. She was sitting on the bed with a towel wrapped around her, and her damp hair hanging down, sucking on her bowl. She inhaled deeply, and looked up at me with her eyes glazing over.

She said, "I know you're not going to let this go, so give me a few minutes. I'll tell you everything. I don't think you're going to like it though. But I did what I thought I needed to do." and she took another deep hit.

I gestured toward the bowl, and she handed it to me. I took two hits before handing it back to her. "I'll be in the living room." I said, and walked out.

Ten minutes later she walked out with her almost dried hair pulled back in a ponytail, and wearing only her glasses and a bathrobe. She sat down, lit up a cigarette, and for the next twenty minutes told me everything that happened a few days ago. How she hired Ron to kidnap Julie, and turn her into a junky crack whore. How Ron taught Debbie how to shoot her up with heroin, and smoke crack. The piercings, the tattoos, and the torture. The gangbang that she and Julie had with Ron's buddies. Everything. She left nothing out. My eyes went wide two minutes into the conversation, and stayed that way for the entire narrative.

When she was done, I had no idea what to say. I was totally flabbergasted. Debbie looked at me tentatively. "Are you ok?" she asked me a moment later.

I turned to her "No! I'm not ok! What the fuck is wrong with you?! How could you possibly think this is ok?!" I was madder than I think I had ever been in my life.

Deb sat back and looked at me with no expression on her face "I'd do it again, if someone tried to fuck with either of us."

I got a bit scared. I knew she had changed when she became a smoke slut, but this was borderline psychotic. I took a deep breath to calm down a little before saying "I... I love you, but I think you may need some... help." I said slowly. "I know she tried to fuck up our lives, but... that was way over the line. Don't you think? I mean... you would've told me what you were doing if you didn't think that."

Debbie saw my concern and said "I didn't know what else to do. Maybe you're right. I got way too much enjoyment from it." She grabbed another cigarette, and lit up.

"This isn't the first time you went too far. You went overboard with me and Al as well." I said to her.

She looked down at her hands, and watched the smoke drifting from her cigarette. "I know, and I'm sorry. What do you think I should do?" she asked, and then looked back up at me with tears in her eyes. "I can't help myself sometimes. I'm not blaming you, but I've been this way since you turned me into a smoker. I lost almost all of my inhibitions, and I get pleasure from seeing people suffer when they don't see things my way. I don't think I'm a bad person. Well... maybe I am. I don't know." She took a deep drag as the tears started running down her face.

"I kind of had an idea you had something to do with it. So... I made an appointment for you to see a psychiatrist." I said. Her eyes got big as she exhaled, and she was about to protest, but stopped short. She looked back down. "I think it might help." I added.

"When?" is all she asked.

"Tomorrow morning at 9am. His name is Doctor Hardick. Rod Hardick." I told her.

She looked up quickly, and started laughing. "You're joking?!"

I smiled, and said "Nope. That's really his name." and then I chuckled a little as well.

Debbie got serious again, and said "I'll go. Maybe you're right. But what do I say to him? If I tell him everything, he might have me arrested! Or worse, committed!!"

I shook my head. "Doctor-Patient confidentiality. He may suggest long term therapy, but he can't do much more than that." I told her reassuringly. She looked wary, but shook her head yes a moment later. She took a final drag, and put out her cigarette.

I smiled and said "Thank you for doing this for me. I really do love you."

She sat a little closer and hugged me. "I love you too. I feel a bit stressed. Want to help me relieve some of it?" she sat back, and looked up at me with a small smile.

I looked in her eyes and said "That's what I'm here for." and she laughed.

I opened her bathrobe, and gazed at her beautiful breasts. I went down on the left one biting and nibbling softly, while caressing her right one. She moaned in pleasure as she started rubbing her clit. Her arousal was getting me rock hard. She pushed me off of her and quickly had my pants down to my ankles. I stood up, and she licked and probed my hard cock while simultaneously caressing and squeezing my balls. She pulled back for a moment to light up a fresh cigarette, and gave me one of her best smoky blowjobs. I felt ready to shoot my load down her throat before she pulled back, and gave me a devilish grin.

She laid back on the couch, and guided my head gently towards her waiting, drenched pussy. I sucked, licked, and probed her until she came on my face. She grabbed the back of my head, and pulled my mouth onto her pussy even harder as she grinded up and down, all while taking drag after drag of her cigarette. She came a second time.

She said "I want you in me. Now." and she meant business. I slowly slipped my cock into her. She grabbed my ass, and pulled me in as far as I could go. I started thrusting faster, and she tried unsuccessfully to slow me down, but I was past the point of no return. She gave in, and started thrusting back as hard and as fast as she could. I came deep inside her within a few minutes, and then we both collapsed.

It was only 10:30am, but we both headed for the bedroom, and took a four-hour nap. The rest of the day was spent in bed making love, cuddling, and talking. It had been quite a while since we had done that, and it was comforting to both of us.

The next morning, Debbie showed up at Doctor Hardick's office at 8:45. The receptionist had her fill out paperwork. Ten minutes later when she was done, the receptionist said to her "Doctor Hardick is running a few minutes behind. You're more than welcome to wait in his office if you'd like. He should be here in about 15 minutes. Can I get you anything? Water or coffee?"

Debbie said a coffee would be wonderful. After the receptionist gave it to her, she led her into the office. Deb thanked her. The receptionist smiled, and closed the door behind her. She took a sip, and started walking around the office a little. She looked at his diplomas, and there was a bookshelf with a lot of psych books on it. There were a few photos in frames on top of the shelf. Him and his dog. A few with him and what she guessed was his daughter. She looked about 10 years old. Deb smiled. She thought he was a very sexy looking man.

She got a little bold and walked behind his desk. There were a few files on the desk of what she assumed were patients. She thought of opening one or two, but decided against it. She looked at the top right corner of the desk, and there was another picture frame. She froze. It was a professional photograph of him and Al's ex-wife Linda.

"Oh shit." Debbie said. It took all of 3 seconds to decide that it was not such a great idea to be here. She walked to the door, but before she could open it to leave, Doctor Hardick opened it, and walked in. He was about 35, stood 6'1", and had a lean muscular body, shoulder-length wavy blond hair, dark blue eyes, and had a neatly trimmed mustache and beard. He wore an opened button down collared shirt under a maroon pullover sweater, blue jeans, and brown loafers. Not the uptight looking doctor that Debbie imagined he would be, but more like a converted hippie. She liked what she saw. He was even hotter in person.

"Hi! You must be Debbie!" he said with a warm smile as he closed the door behind him. "I'm Rod Hardick. It's a pleasure to meet you!" and shook her hand. "I apologize for being late! My fiance had a flat tire, so I needed to take care of it before coming in. I hope you understand."

Deb thought to herself 'Fiance? Boy that bitch doesn't waste any time.' Out loud she said "Of course. Don't give it a second thought. It's nice to meet you as well." She did a little more thinking, and decided she wanted to find out a little more about Doctor Hardick. "Been engaged long?" she asked.

"About 6 months. She was married, and the divorce only became final a month or so ago. Though we've been seeing each other for about a year. They were having problems long before that, and were separated for a few months before she filed." he told her. Debbie did some quick calculations, and the numbers didn't add up. Linda was never separated before she filed for divorce from Al. This was the first she ever heard of any problems. Something was way off.

Debbie said "Congratulations Doctor Hardick. I hope you'll be very happy." She needed to be absolutely sure though, and asked "What's her name?"

Doctor Hardick said "Call me Rod please! And thank you! Her name is Linda." Debbie smiled. "Alright, enough about me! Let's talk about what brings you in today. Please have a seat." he told her as he gestured toward the chair in front of his desk.

"Thank you... Rod." She decided to kill two birds with one stone. She would tell him everything, and she'll try to get as much dirt on Linda as possible. She was starting to have a bit of nicotine withdrawal, and asked "Before I sit down, would it be ok if I step out to take a quick smoke break first?" and laughed a little. "Smoking is one of the things that led me to you in the first place."

Rod smiled, and pulled out an ashtray from one of the drawers in his desk. "Mind if I join you?" he asked, and pulled out a pack of cigarettes from the same drawer. Debbie decided she liked this man, even though he was engaged to someone she couldn't stand. She smiled as he offered her a light. "Linda doesn't know I smoke every now and then. She's not a fan." he said after he lit his own, took a deep drag, and held it for a moment.

"I won't tell her." Debbie said with a conspiratorial smile, as she sat down. He waited for her to sit before taking his chair. She grew a little serious as she asked him "I just want to make sure... You'll keep everything between us... right? No matter what I say to you?"

Rod became a little serious himself, and said "Everything, and I mean everything, is strictly confidential. You have nothing to worry about." Then he smiled again, as he took another deep drag.

Deb looked at him for a few moments, and took her own deep drag before sitting back to get comfortable. "Where do I begin?" she asked him, as she exhaled a thick cloud of smoke towards the ceiling.

"Why don't you start by telling me more about you. It may sound cliche', but tell me about your childhood." he said. Debbie chuckled, and then Rod did as well.

She spent the next 45 minutes telling him about her strict upbringing. Her relationship with her parents, and her best friend Brenda. Everything that was felt was important up to the point of meeting me. It was all very PG. He would ask questions now and then, and wrote notes on a yellow pad.

"Pretty typical I imagine." she said to him. He nodded and smiled. "I guess it's pretty boring actually. Until about 10 or 11 months ago. That's when everything... changed."

Rod looked at her for a moment. "I'd like to keep this going. However, I have another appointment in a few minutes, and I need to air the room out a bit." he said with a chuckle. Deb had been chain-smoking the whole time. She gave him a guilty smile. "Can you come back in tomorrow? Same time? I have 2 hours open, if you'd like."

Debbie said "Sure. That sounds good. Tomorrow's story is where it gets... interesting." and she laughed a little. "It may take two hours."

Rod chuckled, and walked her to the door. When he opened it, he said to his receptionist "Pam, please book Debbie for 9am to 11am tomorrow morning."

Pam scribbled in the appointment book and looked up "All taken care of Doctor Hardick."

He smiled at Debbie, and said "It was nice to meet you. I look forward to seeing you in the morning."

Debbie noticed the bulge in his pants, and smiled up at him. "I look forward to seeing you as well."

When I got home that night, I asked her with a chuckle "How'd everything go with Doctor Hard Dick?"

She laughed a little "Everything went pretty well. I have another appointment in the morning." She lit up a cigarette, and continued. "He is rather handsome."

I smiled, and said "Oh? Doing a little horizontal therapy?" and laughed a little.

She exhaled, and smiled back "No, but I definitely wouldn't turn down the opportunity." She paused a moment, before continuing "Here's a bit of interesting news. He's engaged to Linda." She took another drag, and just looked at me as she exhaled.

The look of shock on my face made her laugh a little. "What?! Engaged?! She and Al have only been divorced a month! She didn't waste any time!"

"They've been engaged for 6 months and have been dating for about a year." Debbie told me.

I got a confused look on my face. "But..." and I stopped. It wasn't registering.

"Exactly." Debbie said. "She was cheating on Al. I'm pretty sure he didn't have a clue. I also think all of those weekend trips to her mom's was a lie. She was planning on leaving him long before everything went down. When she found him smoking, and watching gay porn, it was the perfect opportunity for her to divorce him, and take him for everything.

"Doctor Hardick still went ahead with the session when he found out you knew her?" I asked.

She smiled "I didn't tell him. I want to see if I can find out more about the situation."

I looked at her with a dubious expression. "What are you planning?" I asked her.

She replied "Don't worry. I'm not going to do to her what I did to Julie. But she may need to learn a little lesson."

"Ah jeez." I said. "Really?! This is one of the reasons you're seeing a doctor!"

"She was planning on leaving him anyways." Debbie said. "She took everything from him! And now he's living in a cheap one room apartment in the ghetto. I think we need to... persuade her to change her terms of the divorce settlement. Wouldn't you agree?" she said with a look that brokered no argument. She took a long deep drag, and stared at me again as she exhaled. "Doctor Hardick is also under the impression that she and Al were separated for months. I don't think he has any idea how it really went down. Which is a good thing for him. I'd hate to have to teach him a lesson too. I like him."

"Before you do anything, let me talk to Al." I said. "If after hearing about this he wants to do anything, then we'll go from there. Ok?"

She thought for a moment before answering "Ok. We'll leave it up to him. Are you sure though? He hasn't spoken to either of us in months. He wasn't very happy with me if you recall."

"I'm well aware." I replied. "Don't worry. I know not to say anything to him about what he did to you."

Months before, Al had Debbie tortured and gangbanged after she forced him to become a smoker and have sex with me. I was super pissed by what he had done at the time, but looking back, I personally think he let her off easy. I would never admit that to her though. He threatened to have her killed if she said anything to the police or to me. We don't know if he was only bluffing, but we sure didn't want to find out."

Debbie said to me "Wait until tomorrow afternoon before you contact him. I want to see if I can find anything else out."

"I'm surprised he told you anything at all." I said. "Most doctors are pretty tight-lipped about their personal lives."

"He's pretty laid back." Debbie said. "He's not exactly conventional. And I can use that to my advantage I think."

The next morning Debbie arrived at Doctor Hardick's office at 8:50. Pam said to her with a chuckle "No flat tires today. Go right on in." Debbie laughed a little and thanked her.

When she walked in, there was a haze of cigarette smoke. Rod was sitting back in his chair with his feet propped up on the desk, exhaling towards the ceiling. He saw Debbie, and tried quickly to regain his composure. Debbie laughed a little. She liked him even more now.

He smiled, and said "Good morning! You're early. Can I get you anything?"

Debbie replied "I'm always early. Something my parents ingrained into me. A coffee would be great."

Rod pushed the button on the intercom, and asked Pam to bring in two coffees. He gestured towards the chair "Have a seat."

Debbie sat, and thanked him. She pulled out her cigarettes, and lit one up.

Pam brought the coffees in a few seconds later. "Here you are Debbie. Doctor. Do you need anything else?" she asked.

"That's all Pam. Thank you." said Rod, and Pam walked out.

Rod then said "Ok let's get started! You said today's story was going to be interesting. I'm not usually in anticipation to hear someone's story, but I admit, when you said that to me yesterday, my curiosity was piqued!"

Debbie smiled and said "Not sure where to start exactly. When I became a smoke slut, or when I had my birthday gangbang, or when I had revenge, and forced a woman to become a junkie crack whore?"

12