Debbie - Doctor Hardick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod's mouth opened, and no words came out. He shook his head to clear the cobwebs. "Umm, wow. Let's continue from where you left off. I think I need to know this in the order it happened."

Debbie shrugged, and said ok. It didn't take the full two hours. With very few interruptions, she told Rod pretty much everything that had happened since she became a smoker in about an hour and a half. She did change a few names, because she didn't know if Linda had mentioned any of Al's friends to him. He listened intently. She did notice that whenever any part of the story involved sex, that he would adjust himself in his chair to get a little more comfortable. That happened quite a lot she thought with a giggle, and was becoming somewhat aroused by it.

"Wow!" he said when she done. "That's quite a lot to take in. I would like some clarification on one thing though, before we start discussing all of these events." and he started squirming a bit again. "When you say you're a 'Smoke Slut'... what does that entail exactly?"

Debbie smiled at him, and said "I can show you, if you'd like." and bit her bottom lip a little.

Rod looked at her for a moment, and said "For medical research, and for my own, I think that would be best." and then gave her a huge smile.

Debbie stood up, went to the door, and locked it. Rod pressed the intercom button, and said "Pam, please cancel my 11am appointment, and switch over to the answering service. Take a nice long lunch, and lock the door behind you when you leave." He didn't wait for a response. Debbie smiled, and walked behind the desk. Rod stood up, and Debbie kissed him passionately. She started rubbing his crotch, and found that he was already rock hard. She undid his pants, and they dropped to the floor. She slid her fingers under his cock, backed up a step or two, and gave him a sexy grin as she reached for her cigarettes.

She put one in her mouth, and lit up without ever taking her eyes off of his. "This is what a 'Smoke Slut' is." she said as she took a huge double pump drag, and held it in with a smile. She got on her knees, grabbed his cock, looked up at him, and exhaled a huge plume of smoke on the bottom of his shaft as she licked it from the base to the head. His eyes got wide, and she smiled again.

She then put the tip of his cock in her mouth, and lightly tongued the underside of his shaft just below the head. His cock jumped with every flick of her tongue. She took another huge drag, opened wide, snapped out and back in a huge ball of smoke, licked his balls while exhaling on them, and slowly started jerking him off. This was by far the best blowjob he had ever gotten, and she had only just begun.

She took another deep drag, and opened her mouth wide at the head of his cock, and exhaled it while flicking the head of his shaft with her tongue, before taking all 9" inches of him down her throat. She went hard and fast, taking a drag every 15 seconds or so, and exhaling on him. He started thrusting in and out, and she let him. After another moment, his breathing increased, and he moaned as he filled her mouth with his huge load. He looked down at her, and she opened her mouth to show him all of his cum. Then she closed her mouth, and swallowed every last drop. She smiled up at him and took her last drag.

"Holy cow! That was incredible!" Rod said to her.

Debbie stood up, and kissed him passionately again. "That's just the start. My turn now." she said as she led him over to the couch. He undressed her slowly, as she lit up another cigarette. She took a huge drag, and licked his face from his chin all the way up to his forehead as she slowly exhaled on him. He was still semi-hard.

"I don't know if I can keep going. My libido isn't what it used to be." he said with an embarrassed smile.

"Don't you worry about that. Right now, I want you to take care of me." Debbie told him. "You'll be able to perform again. I don't usually have trouble getting men hard." she said with a sexy smile.

"I bet you don't." said Rod.

She took another deep drag, and said "When I exhale, you breathe in." Before he could question her, she kissed him passionately again, and exhaled into his mouth as he inhaled her smoke. It was a bit much for him as he wasn't a regular smoker. He coughed, and tried to catch his breath. "Sorry." she said. "I'm used to my boyfriend. He can take it better, since he smokes."

"No need to apologize! I just wasn't prepared. Please, try that again!" he said.

Debbie took another huge drag. "Ready?" she asked him. He nodded yes, and she repeated the process. He did much better this time, and Debbie smiled at him.

Rod held it in for a moment before exhaling. "Wow!" he exclaimed.

Debbie laid down on the couch and said "My turn." She spread her legs for him, and he took his time with her, licking, sucking and probing. Every time she took a drag, he would insert two fingers, and quickly went in and out rubbing the top inside her pussy. She would hold the smoke in until he pulled out, then she exhaled quickly, and tried to catch her breath. He did it everytime she inhaled, and she tried to hold the smoke in longer each time. She had two more cigarettes, and came at least twice in 15 minutes.

She sat upright, and took him down her throat again. It didn't take too long for him to get rock hard again. He stared at her in wonder. She smiled, and told him "Like I said..." and then she lit up, turned around, and got on her knees. He drove his cock into her sopping wet pussy, and fucked her long and hard for almost 10 minutes straight while she smoked two more cigarettes. When he was close to cumming again, she pulled away from him, and told him to lay down on his back. He did, and she lit up yet another one.

She hung the cigarette from the corner of her mouth, and slowly slid her pussy down his shaft. Her nails dug into his chest, and her eyes rolled back as she enjoyed feeling him go slowly in and out of her. She would take a drag, and lean down to exhale it into his waiting mouth. He held her smoke in for several seconds before letting it out. "You've got it now Baby." she said to him, and stroked his cheek with the hand holding the cigarette. He smiled at her. After she finished her cigarette a few minutes later, she started riding him faster, and started cumming. Her juices ran down his cock, and he started thrusting faster. A moment later he shot his load deep into her pussy. She waited a moment, and slowly pulled off of him. His cum came pouring out of her stretched out throbbing pussy, and ran down his cock and balls.

"That was phenomenal." he said to her. She smiled, and went back down on him to clean him up. She didn't miss a drop. Then she headed to the bathroom to clean herself up. She brought out a wet washcloth, and wiped him down.

"And that, my dear Doctor, is what a 'Smoke Slut' does." she said, and then laughed a little.

"I think I like 'Smoke Sluts' very much!" he exclaimed. She smiled at him, and started getting dressed. He admired her for a moment, before noticing the time. "Holy cow!" It's almost noon!" He jumped up and got dressed himself. "Look, I know that was very unprofessional of me, and believe it or not, I have never done that before. I hope I didn't screw anything up by what just happened. If you would like, I could recommend another psychiatrist."

"No, we're good." Debbie said. "I like you, so I think we can overlook this." and then winked at him.

"Good! We really need to continue this. I mean... the session." he said with a nervous laugh. "Unfortunately, I can't today. Does Thursday work for you? I have no openings tomorrow."

"Just tell me what time, and I'll be here." she said with another smile.

"10am." Rod said. "If that works for you?"

"That's perfect." Debbie replied. "I have something I need to discuss with you that morning, that relates to all of this." He gave her a confused look. "It's a bit... complicated, but I think you'll thank me."

"Well now my curiosity is peaked. Ok, Thursday at 10am. So I'll see you st 9:50." he said with a chuckle. Deb laughed and gave him a hug.

When I got home, the first thing I asked her was if she had found anything else out about Linda and Doctor Hardick.

"Well, no not really. I basically told him everything, and then he wanted to know what a 'Smoke Slut' did. Sooo... I showed him." she told me, with a lopsided smile.

"Ah I see. Was his curiosity satisfied?" I asked her with a laugh.

"Definitely." she said as she laughed a little as well. She lit up a cigarette, and then got a bit more serious "I don't know that there really is anything else to find out. We know she had been cheating on Al, long before she left him. She was waiting for an opportunity to get some dirt on him, and the second she did, she acted on it. I'm going to tell Rod about it on Thursday. It may break his heart, but she doesn't deserve him." She took a deep drag and exhaled.

"I agree." I took a breath, and said, "I'm going to try and get hold of Al now. If he doesn't answer, which he probably won't, I'll text him, and give him the lowdown."

Debbie gave me a small smile, and wished me luck. I went out back, sat on the porch, and stared at his number on my phone for a moment. I sighed, and hit dial. It rang, and surprisingly, he answered on the 3rd ring.

"What the fuck do you want?" Al said calmly. I got a little hot under the collar, and took a deep breath before answering.

"Look, I know you're pissed, and I wouldn't call you, unless I thought it was important. It's about Linda."

"Whatever you want to tell me, save it. That bitch fucked me over good, and I don't want to know anything." Al replied.

"What if I told you, I found out that she was cheating on you?" I asked him.

Al took a moment before answering "I cheated on her. With your slut."

He was really getting under my skin, but I guess I had it coming. "Linda was cheating on you for almost a year. Long before you ever did anything with Debbie. And she doesn't know anything about what you did. That was just for fun. You weren't planning on leaving her. Did you know that she's been engaged for over six months?" I asked him. He didn't say anything. "Debbie and I feel really bad about what happened, and we want to try and make it up to you somewhat, for what we did. She and I want to teach her a little... lesson. If you're ok with it."

Al didn't say anything for about 10 seconds. I was about to ask if he was still on the line when he said "Let me think about it. I'll call you back in a bit." and hung up. That was more than I expected.

I walked back in and Debbie looked at me expectantly. "He answered." I told her. "He wasn't very pleasant, but he at least listened to me."

"And?" Debbie asked.

"He'll let me know in a little bit." I said.

"Ok. I hope he lets us. She really has it coming." she said with a little laugh. "I'm starving. Let's go out and eat."

I grabbed my keys, and we went to our favorite Mom-and-Pop diner to eat. We were almost finished with dinner when my phone rang. It was Al. I answered it right away.

"I'm in." he said. "But whatever you and the slut do, I want to be there for it."

I'd had enough. "Let's get something straight." I said not too gently. "Her name is Debbie. You'll call her that from now on to me, or to her. When we're not around, call her whatever you want. I don't care. Got it?! We're trying to make this right. At least meet us halfway."

Al chuckled a little "Ok, fine. Debbie. Are we getting Ron involved, or is this going to be just us?"

"Ron? Who's Ron?" I asked him, and Debbie's eyes got a bit wide.

"You honestly think I don't know Debbie told you about Ron?" he said with another laugh. "She tells you everything. And yes... I was bluffing when I told her I would have her killed if she said anything. Put a good scare in her though didn't I?" and he laughed a bit louder.

"You could say that. Put one in me as well." I said to him. "No, it'll just be us. Maybe Henry and Timmy too. Wanted to make sure you were ok with it. If you said no, we would've dropped it."

Al said "Ok look, if you do this, I'll consider us square. Not sure we'll be friends again, but at least it's a step in the right direction."

I said "Well, that's more than I was hoping for. We'll let you know in the next few days when this will go down. Ok?"

He said "Ok. And Bob... Thanks." he said and then hung up.

I looked at Debbie and asked "Did you hear any of that?"

She smiled "Yes. Your volume is up a little loud. I think the table behind us heard as well." and then she laughed. "Let's get out of here. I need a cigarette." and called for the waitress to bring our bill.

Thursday morning came, and just before Debbie was ready to leave, I told her I was coming as well. I wasn't sure what the Doc's reaction would be, and I also wanted to be there for emotional support, in case Debbie needed it. She smiled, and grabbed her keys.

When we got there, Pam smiled at Debbie in a knowing way when she walked in. She lost her smile when I came in right after.

"Pam, this is my boyfriend, Bob. Don't worry. He knows everything. He's not here to cause problems." Debbie told her. Pam looked a little relieved.

"Doctor Hardick is expecting you. Go on in." Pam said.

"Thanks." said Debbie, and we walked into Rod's office.

He stood up when we walked in, and looked a little nervous. I was quick to smile, and offered my hand. "How are you? I'm Bob. Nice to meet you."

He warily shook my hand, and looked at Debbie. He looked back at me, and said "Rod. Rod Hardick. Nice to meet you too Bob. What brings you in?"

Debbie told him "It's ok Rod. I told you, Bob knows everything I do. He's not here to cause trouble. We just both want to talk to you about what I mentioned the other day." and smiled at him.

"Oh I see." said Rod, and then he smiled looking a bit relieved himself. "Well, please, have a seat. Do you need anything?"

"No thanks." I said, and waited for Debbie to sit, before I did. Rod went behind his desk, and sat down as well.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Rod asked as he sat back in his chair.

Debbie pulled out her cigarettes, and lit one up. Rod and I did the same. She took a huge drag and exhaled. She smiled a little at Rod.

"I'm not sure how to say this." Debbie said.

"I find it best to just take a deep breath, and just come out with it." Rod said. "Otherwise, it'll just start eating you up inside."

"Ok." Debbie said. She took a huge drag and inhaled it. She held it in for a few moments, and Rod laughed a little.

"I meant fresh air." he said, and she laughed as she exhaled.

She got more serious, and said "It's about your fiance' Linda."

"What about her?" Rod asked with a curious expression on his face.

I went into detail about Linda's relationship with Al. How she never separated from him, and didn't kick him out until the day before she filed for divorce. How she pretty much ran his life, and made it a living hell. Then Debbie talked about her own role in making Al a smoker, and forcing him to have sex with me. It was the final nail in the coffin on their marriage. Linda needed a reason to leave him, and didn't have one until she caught him watching porn, and smoking. We both gave several examples of what Linda had put him through during their ten years of marriage. He just stared wide-eyed at us, until we had finished.

"She lied to me. About almost everything." he said. "No wonder she would never let me come over, and was always busy during the week. It all makes sense now. She raked him over the coals in the divorce."

"She certainly did." Debbie said. "Bob, Al and I want her to change the terms of her settlement from the divorce, and we need your help."

"Me? I don't want anything to do with her now! She has always acted so sweet and nice to me, but apparently she is nothing of the sort! I've always kind if thought she was a little fake, but I just played it off. I thought maybe it was her upbringing. My 11 year old daughter has even said she doesn't like her, but I just thought she was jealous. Not to toot my own horn, but I make considerably more money than Al. I can only imagine what she'd take me for the first chance she gets!" Rod said.

"Debbie has a plan." I told him. "We just need you to get her over to our house. When she was married to Al, she never came over, so she won't know it's ours until too late." I told him with a smile.

Rod smiled back. "You're planning on turning her into a heavy smoker. Like you did to Debbie. You're not going to turn her into a junkie also though. Are you? I don't think she warrants that." he said, with only a little concern.

Debbie told him "Don't worry. One, I don't have the resources... anymore, and second, I think she just needs to be taught a lesson. In addition to converting her to become a heavy smoker, we're going to have a little mini gangbang for her as well. As long as you're ok with that?"

"Ooohh that sounds like fun!" Rod said. "Am I allowed to stay and watch?

You can participate if you want!" Debbie said, and Rod smiled.

I said "It'll drive home the fact that she fucked up pretty good if you're in on it.

"I'm in!" he exclaimed. "But how do I get her to come to your house?"

Debbie said "Call her. Tell her you met up with an old friend, and he invited you both over for a dinner party tomorrow night. Once you get her in the house, we'll take it from there."

Rod smiled, lit up another cigarette, and picked up his phone. He put it on speaker, hit speed dial, and Linda answered on the second ring.

"Hi Honey!" she said. She sounded phony, and I think Rod noticed it for perhaps the first time.

"Hi Linda. Doing anything tomorrow night?" he asked, and winked at us...

12