Debbie Does Denver

Story Info
Young married cheerleader needs some cash.
9k words
4.03
17k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlphaZeta
AlphaZeta
72 Followers

As the only child of a single mother who could never seem to make ends meet, Debbie only had two goals in life: to marry a man who would never leave her, and to get rich.

It's not that her mom ever had any trouble attracting men. She was a gorgeous pure blonde with an ample figure. It was getting them to stay that was the problem. Debbie heard countless men grunting and moaning in pleasure as they fucked her mom in apartments too tiny to hide what was going on in the master bedroom. But for whatever reason, none of them ever lasted for more than a few months.

Her love life aside, Debbie's mom was completely committed to making sure Debbie had all the opportunities she did not. They may have had to change apartments numerous times throughout her childhood, and more than one car was repossessed, but somehow there was always enough money to pay for dancing lessons, a pursuit that Debbie loved with a passion.

Debbie got good grades in high school, dated the quarterback of the football team, and was captain of the cheerleading team. She was even talented enough to win a spot on the University of Colorado cheer team, although unfortunately since the NCAA doesn't recognize cheerleading as a sport, there was no scholarship to win.

Debbie chose a sensible physical therapist program which would allow her to graduate in six years (three years undergrad, three years graduate) as a licensed physical therapist. The education was a little pricey but the starting salary for physical therapists was good and she could pay off her student loans over time.

The dating scene in college, however, was a lot more complicated than high school. Blond haired and blue eyed with a perfect dancer's bubble butt, Debbie had no trouble keeping her high school boyfriend's attention. It didn't hurt that her mother put her on birth control as soon as she got her period so she felt no risk in putting out for her boyfriend whenever he wanted sex.

The boys on the Colorado football team were different though. For starters, there were way more women than men on campus to begin with, so even average guys were a hot commodity. And since Colorado was a Division I program, you had football players that had been told since they were 12 that they were god's gift to humanity, meaning none of them felt like they had any obligation to limit themselves to one woman. And none of them did.

Debbie hooked up with a few athletes during her three years in Boulder, but no long-term relationship materialized. Not one guy asked her out on a traditional date the entire time she was there.

Debbie was excited to move thirty minutes down the road from Boulder to Denver for her graduate program, and even better, she auditioned for and won a spot on the Denver Mustangs cheerleading team. The pay wasn't great, but it did make her a star on all the dating apps.

A lot of the guys online were just as much jerks as the athletes in college. But after some effort she finally found a 6 foot 2 handsome man who was also new to the Denver area. Alex had been fat growing up, but he started working out in college and was now a fitness enthusiast. He had a body that was every bit as toned as hers. He was into sports and got along great with all the other cheerleader boyfriends. Within a year of dating he proposed and they were married a year after that.

Thanks to her cheerleading fame, Debbie had no trouble landing a job when she finished her program. She ended up getting hired by a private practice that catered to wealthy clients with a starting salary higher than she had ever dreamed.

And that is how Debbie met Greg Greenfeld.

Greg was still groggy from the anesthesia when Debbie entered his hospital room after surgery. It was important for knee replacement patients to start physical therapy right away to increase blood flow through the legs and to the feet. After introducing herself and explaining why she was there, Debbie started moving Greg's leg around testing the extent of his range of motion.

There wasn't a formal dress code for Debbie's physical therapy practice, but it wasn't lost on Debbie that all of her coworkers were attractive and dressed to show it. She was wearing white skinny scrub pants that uncouth surgeons had told her made "your ass looks amazing." To that she added a thin white long sleeve shirt and a white contour knit jacket to top it off. Greg thought she looked like an angel.

The two engaged in small talk while Debbie worked Greg's leg. In addition to owning his own real estate company, Greg had run marathons as a hobby until the cartilage in his right knee gave out. He hoped his knee would improve after he stopped running, but he couldn't find a new exercise routine, he gained weight, and his knee began to swell. He wanted to become active again but his doctor told him he would have to get knee surgery before he tried something even low impact like cycling.

Debbie explained that she would be visiting him every day while he was in the hospital to work on his knee and then after he was discharged he was to visit her at the practice's outpatient clinic once a week for four months.

Greg said that all sounded good to him and that although he hated hospitals and had originally planned to leave that day, if it meant seeing her again, he would gladly stay an extra day. Flattered, Debbie told him that was all right with her. He'd be safer here and she could help him get used to his cane tomorrow. When Debbie saw the look of horror on his face, she assured him the cane was only temporary and that he could become fully active again if he kept coming to see her. Maybe not marathons again, but cycling was definitely a realistic goal even for a man over 60. Greg was greatly relieved and thanked her for his confidence in her.

As Debbie was placing Greg's leg back on the hospital bed, she thought her hand had brushed against an impossibly long, warm, and thick presence. But she quickly dismissed the idea. There was no way a man's dick could stretch that close to his knee.

Debbie was not surprised to see Greg's smiling face when she came to check on him the next day. He was already in a much better mood and he had a visitor. A gorgeous sophisticated blonde woman in a flattering satin blue blouse and bootcut khakis. She was trim but had matronly hips and an ample chest that Debbie thought had to be fake.

"Debbie, this is my wife, Robin. Robin, this is my physical therapist Debbie. Debbie I am so glad you are here. Robin is insisting on helping me put my pants on but I know I can do it by myself," Greg said.

"I am sorry Mr. Greenfeld, but I am going to have to agree with your wife here. For the first couple weeks you should get help getting dressed," Debbie replied.

"Isn't there anything I can do? I don't want to be helpless," Greg pleaded.

"OK... well we do have some tricks of the trade... hold on," Debbie said as she left to get a reacher from the supply closet. "Now if you insist on being stubborn, here is what you can do," Debbie said as she sat down with Greg's pants at her feet. She then demonstrated how to put his pants on with the reacher stick so he wouldn't have to bend his leg. "Here you try it," Debbie encouraged.

Robin shot her an annoyed look but went ahead and helped Greg out of the hospital gown. He was now wearing just a white t-shirt and boxer shorts. Debbie tried not to look, but after yesterday's brushing incident she couldn't help but sneak a peek at Greg's groin. And oh my god did Greg have the biggest dick she had ever seen. It was fully covered by a layer of cotton and spandex but she could clearly see the outline of an absolute monster.

Debbie tried to look away, but Robin definitely caught her staring and delivered an unmistakable scowl in her direction. The ladies attention quickly shifted back to Greg, however, who did manage to use the reacher to get his pants on with only limited assistance from Robin.

"Oh this is fantastic," Greg exclaimed. "I absolutely hate being dependent on anyone. Debbie you are truly a lifesaver."

"No problem Mr. Greenfeld," Debbie replied. "Happy to help. I understand you have decided to check out today. Can I make you an appointment at our rehab facility for outpatient treatment next week?"

"Yes. Yes. Please do," Greg responded. "I am taking some time off from work for a month or so, so whatever time you can find on your schedule just let me know and I'll be there."

"Fantastic. I have an opening for Thursday at 11 am," Debbie said. "I'll see you then."

Greg's first few visits to the outpatient clinic were uneventful. He was a model patient, doing everything Debbie asked him to while treating her with the utmost professionalism and respect. Through small talk, Greg learned all about her childhood, her dancing career, her husband, and her current spot on the Denver Mustangs cheerleader squad.

There wasn't a male client yet whose eyes didn't perk up when they learned Debbie was a Mustangs cheerleader. Some of the creepier ones immediately asked her what it was like wearing the Mustang cheerleader's signature winter white assless chaps. Greg had a slightly different question.

"Your husband doesn't mind that literally thousands of men lust over you every Sunday?" Greg asked.

"Ha! No. I think it turns him on. All those guys wanting me. But he is a tall, handsome, and fit man. He knows I come home to him after every game and event. Plus he's a big football fan and we get lots of free tickets. Most importantly though he knows how much I love performing." Debbie explained. "I just love to dance."

"He sounds like a great guy," Greg said after listening attentively. "I'd love to meet him someday."

"Our annual charity ball is coming up next month," Debbie said. "It's a silly night where the team gets top boutiques in the city to donate designer dresses and then each of us cheerleaders wear a dress for the evening and then there is a little fashion show where the men bid on each dress and the winner not only gets the dress, but a dance with the cheerleader. It's a little archaic I know, but it really is just one dance. We have to return the dresses that night anyway. And it's for a good cause. My husband will be there. You can meet him then if you come."

"Well if it's for a good cause then send me an invitation. Robin loves an excuse to get dressed up and it would be a good test to see if I can dance on my new knee," Greg replied. And so it was set. Greg, Robin, Debbie, and Alex were all going to the Denver Mustangs cheerleader charity ball.

The event took place at Denver's most luxurious downtown hotel, a common destination for the Greenfeld's but a treat for Debbie and Alex since the Mustangs were picking up the tab food the cheerleader accommodations.

The evening began with the guests all mingling for drinks and dinner. The cheerleaders all started off wearing matching satin mini dresses in the team's signature orange color. Halfway through the meal, however, the cheerleaders all excused themselves to go backstage and change into the designer dresses that had been donated. After they had changed, one by one, each cheerleader was called on stage, did a little fashion show, and then the bidding was open for the dress.

The first girl, Berkleigh, wore a light blue v-neck form fitting gown with thin shoulder straps, an open back, and a thigh high side slit. With the open back and shoulder straps she was showing off enough side boob that it was obvious she was wearing no bra. But her young perky tits still managed to fill out the front of the dress, creating an alluring amount of cleavage. The "dress" finally sold for $5000 and the cheerleader was directed to a special table off where she was seated with the winning bidder while they waited for the dancing to begin.

Alex knew Berkleigh's husband well and when the winning bidder began pawing at her leg through the dress side slit, he had to ask him, "Doesn't it bother you just a little when these old rich guys touch our wives?

Brad, who like Alex, was tall, handsome, but a little bit more muscular answered, "Look if you are going to get jealous every time some old dude fawns over your wife, you need to tell her that you don't want her to be a cheerleader any more. It's part of the job," Brad said. "But there are benefits too. Did you know the girls get 20% of whatever the final bid is? Berkleigh just made us $1000!"

"So am I happy that some old guy is touching my wife's leg? No," Brad continued. "But I know that no matter what happens she is coming back to me and that $1000 sure makes it all worth it."

Alex thought about it. Thanks to the Mustangs cheerleaders he and Debbie had been to exotic locations they could have never afforded on their own. There was a swimsuit calendar shoot every winter and they had been to Bora Bora and the Fiji Islands. Those were great trips. And all Debbie had to do to get them was pose in a bikini, which she did on her own Instagram account all the time. How was this any different?

Despite his discomfort at some rich guy buying a dance with his wife, Alex also felt strangely competitive about how much money his wife would bring in. He wanted her to fetch the highest bid. It would be huge bragging rightsamong the other cheerleader spouses.

When Debbie did come out, Alex's jaw hit the floor. She was wearing a red satin halter neck dress with an open back and a plunging oval cut out in the front that went midway down her belly. The halter straps overlapped in front before wrapping around her neck. She was also clearly braless with her pert handfulls held in place by the crisscrossing halter straps. Alex could feel the blood flowing to his groin.

The bidding got intense fast and Debbie's dress ended up going for a whopping $50,000, easily the highest of the night. "Debbie just made them $10,000!" was Alex's first thought. Alex was also happy to see that the old guy who won the bidding was at least four inches shorter than he was. All the cheerleader spouses were toasting his big win. He was beaming with pride.

After the last dress was auctioned off, all of the winning bidders took to the dance floor with their prizes. Alex thought this would be a good time to get a drink so he cozied up to the open bar for a Jack and Coke. As he headed back to his table he was intercepted by a striking blonde woman who he guessed to be in her late 40s or early 50s. Obviously older than the cheerleaders commanding most men's attention, this graceful blonde was wearing a simple black strapless gown with a straight across neckline and a thigh-high slit. The neckline was tasteful, but still left a generous amount of cleavage showing. Alex tried his best not to stare, but failed.

"Pardon me young man, but are you Debbie's husband?" the woman asked politely, reaching out to touch his inner elbow.

"Proudly, yes," Alex replied. "My name is Alex, how can I help you?"

"Well since you offered, how about a dance. My name is Robin and my husband is dancing with your wife. I thought it only fair that I steal a dance with you in return," she said.

"It would be my honor," Alex responded enthusiastically. She might have been almost double his age but she was a total cougar.

After a few steps on the dance floor, an impressed Robin said, "Well, aren't you a tall drink of water. And you can move to. Guess I have no reason to worry that your wife is trying to steal my husband. Looks like she already has plenty to come home to."

"Well thank you, maam. And may I say that no matter how old I was, if you were my wife, my eye would never stray. You are clearly more than enough women for me," Alex said, desperately trying to look Robin in the eye instead of glaring at her tits.

"That is very kind of you young sir. And you can relax and stare at the twins. My husband didn't pay for them so that they would be ignored," Robin replied, with a warm nurturing smile. "Your wife has been doing amazing work with my husband's knee. It's a minor miracle he can even dance tonight. I do think he has developed a little crush on her though."

"Your husband is one of my wife's clients? Small world. I'll have to ask her about that after the ball," Alex replied.

"Oh I'm sure it is nothing," Robin replied. "Look, we've been married for over 40 years. We are both very happy. Has he been a perfectly faithful husband? No. But few men as successful as he is are. He has always treated me like a total queen, he has never said no to anything I wanted, and he has been a great provider for our three children, two of which are girls older than your wife," Robin finished.

"40 years!?!?" Alex gasped. "How is that possible? There is simply no way you are over 50. 55 max."

"Oh you sweet young thing. Flattery will get you everywhere," Robin snickered. "My husband and I are high school sweethearts. We are both in our 60s. It's amazing what a lifetime of low stress, personal trainers, nutritionists, and maybe just a little bit of plastic surgery can do for a woman. Who knows, maybe if you keep your young wife happy she'll look as good as me in 40 years."

"Does your husband often take you out to events like this?" Alex inquired.

"To fancy charity events where he gets to show me off? Absolutely. To tawdry cheerleader auctions where he bids on women younger than me? Hardly. But it is my understanding that it was your wife who specifically invited him to this event. And it looks like that decision paid off for you."

With the first song beginning to end, Robin skillfully managed to steer the couple over to Greg and Debbie who were locked in their own conversation.

"Mind if I step in," Alex boldly said, inserting his head between them. At first Greg seemed annoyed till he recognized Robin. "Oh you must be Alex," Greg said with genuine delight. "Debbie has told me so much about you. I've instructed her to make sure she takes even better care of you then she does of me," Greg finished.

"And I am sure, because she is a good wife, she will do as you instructed," Alex said, stealing Debbie back from Greg. Alex felt Robin give his butt a healthy squeeze as she released him back into Debbie's custody.

The two couples floated away, soon engrossed in their own discussions.

"You didn't tell me you invited a rich old man to come bid on you tonight," Alex said in pretend indignation. "I honestly didn't know if he would come," Debbie responded. "But if you feel that strongly about it, we can return the $10,000 we're getting thanks to this dress securing the highest bid," Debbie said with a wink.

With that, Alex stopped dancing for a moment and brought her in for a deep, passionate kiss. "Oh no, we're definitely keeping the money. And thanks to you I am the envy of every cheerleader's spouse here tonight. I love the fact that you got the highest bid," he said, releasing her from the embrace and returning to dancing.

"Let's go up stairs to our room and make love," Alex continued. "I want you so bad right now."

"Oh baby I love it when you're randy," Debbie purred. "But I still have some professional duties to attend to. We're supposed to make ourselves available for at least five dances and you have already stolen one of them. But don't worry. As soon as the fifth dance is done, I'll go backstage and change, and then I am all yours tonight," Debbie said, finishing their dance with her own firm squeeze of her husband's butt.

Alex left the dance floor horny and happy, nearly bursting with anticipation. His only disappointment was his wife's reminder that he was not going to be able to fuck her in that amazingly sexy designer dress. He realized that Greg actually owned that dress now, not him. Oh well, Alex would be the one fucking Debbie tonight, not Greg, although Alex felt a twinge of jealousy thinking of Greg getting to fuck Robin instead. Alex would definitely not mind a peace of that.

AlphaZeta
AlphaZeta
72 Followers