Debbie Does Denver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After changing out of Greg's new designer gown, Debbie put on her orange mini-dress and collected Alex at the bar before heading up to their room. They were all over each other in the elevator, tongues penetrating deeply into each other's mouths, Alex's hand pushing Debbie's skirt up to get a clean grip on her ass, Debbie's hand stroking her prize in Aelx's pants. When the bell rang for their floor, Alex swooped Debbie off her feet, eliciting a giggle from the cheerleader. Debbie liked it when Alex was aggressive sexually. If anything he wasn't aggressive enough.

After pushing the hotel room door open with his foot, Debbie hoped Alex would throw her on the bed, rip off her dress, and then mercilessly take her. Debbie had felt Greg's monstrous manhood on the dance floor. She had found her crotch drawn to it. For a portion of their dance she found herself practically humping his leg. She needed a hard cock in her pussy now and she was not in the mood for Alex's usual niceties.

Instead, Alex gently placed her on the bed, kissed her passionately (which was nice), and then started to kiss his way down her body to her naked, shaved slit. Debbie liked a good pussy licking every now and then, but her immediate desire was for her husband to fuck her hard. So instead of lying back and letting him pleasure her with his tongue, she shoved him back onto the bed, ripped down his pants without giving him a chance to even take off his shoes, and then mounted his exposed member.

As a semi-professional dancer, Debbi had full confidence in her twerking skills, and she began to twerk on her husband's rock hard cock for all she was worth. Normally she would enjoy Alex's hands exploring her body, gripping her ass, and pinching her nipples, but not this time. She pinned both his arms under her hands at his sides on the bed, using them as leverage to stroke her hips into his. She was a woman on a mission. The feeling of Greg's gigantic shaft rubbing against her had started an increase of blood flow to her pelvic floor. She could feel erotic pressure growing with each thrust, with every contact her pubic bone had with Alex, with all the friction between his length massaging the walls of her pussy, the pressure grew. She had an itch, she wanted it scratched. Now. And she was going to take full control until the dam of ecstasy building within her was broken.

Alex felt like his body was being used and he was absolutely fine with that. In fact, watching his wife ride his dick like her life depended on it almost sent him over the edge. When they first started making love, Alex had a problem cuming too soon. But he had gotten better and found he could hold off until Debbie reached orgasm. But as soon as that happened, all bets were off. As soon as she came, he was guaranteed to cum with her. There was simply no reason to hold back.

As she got closer to orgasm, Debbie became more present. She was in a hotel room with her husband. She was safe. They were producing an unmeasurable amount of pleasure together. She was connected to him. She wanted more connection. She released her grip on his arms and fell into his chest. Alex grabbed her head as it fell toward him and moved her mouth to his for a deep kiss. The feeling of Alex's tongue penetrating her mouth just like his cock was penetrating her pussy finally delivered to Debbie the climax she had been so desperately seeking.

She hugged her husband as tightly as she could while the walls of her pussy tightened and convulsed around his member. That was all the permission Alex needed to unleash an eruption of cum inside her and for the first time in this love making session he began bucking his hips back up into hers. The lovers matched each other's pace, driving into each other with full passion. The two were one flesh... for a blissful few minutes... until the waves of pleasure slowly receded and they lay still in eachothers arms.

"We should go to charity balls more often," Alex joked as the two lovers returned to normal. "What got into you? That was amazing!"

"I have no idea," Debbie lied, thinking back to the feel of Greg's cock which had started off their avalanche of pleasure. "Probably just having all those men lust after me in that sexy dress. Women love being desired. That's normal. There's nothing wrong with that," she reasoned.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with what just happened. I mean sex is always great with you but that was next level," Alex replied. "Whatever started your engine I'm all for doing it again."

Debbie didn't reply, wondering if Alex had any idea what he was asking for. Instead, the two lovers quietly drifted off to sleep in eachothers arms.

Debbie was a little sad as she prepared for Greg's last visit to the outpatient clinic. He wasn't to the point where he could ride a bicycle yet, but as the charity ball showed, he was at least to the point where he could shuffle around a dance floor without a cane. She walked him through all his normal exercises and tested his range of motion while he laid on the examining table. He wasn't 100%, but he was on the road to recovery.

"So now that we are switching to concierge service will our appointments be at the same time each week or does that not fit your schedule," Greg asked as Debbie was preparing to check him out.

Surprised and excited about the opportunity to still work with Mr. Greenfed, Debbie responded, "I didn't know you had signed up for continued concierge service. It is definitely something we offer, but I don't have you on my schedule at all next week. Maybe they have you switching to someone new for the home visits."

"Absolutely not. I'm paying extra for these home visits and I want you, and only you, to be my therapist. I don't care what has to happen. I am willing to pay more and change our appointment time but if your practice wants my continued business it has to be you," Greg said.

"I am flattered, Mr. Greenfeld. Really. Let's get you checked out and I'll make sure your requirements are known after you leave. Knowing this practice there is definitely a price point where we can make you happy," Debbie assured him.

Sure enough for an extra fee they moved her other patients around so that Debbie would have the time to drive out to Mr. Greenfeld's house every Thursday. They even gave her a commission for upselling her services.

And that is how Debbie found herself next to a brand new massage table working on Mr. Greenfeld's leg in his home, testing his range of motion, one week later.

"How did you spend the $10,000 commission you got for selling that dress?" Mr. Greenfeld asked as the session was drawing to a close. Debbie blushed. It was the first time they had discussed that night.

"Well... This is kind of embarrassing but my husband and I love our apartment," Debbie explained. "We're in a luxury building and they just raised our rent. We don't want to go into more debt. We both already have student loans to pay off. So we set it aside to continue living where we are. We'll probably have to move in a year anyway. We probably should move to a cheaper place. But it would just feel like we were moving backwards. I know we are just delaying the inevitable but you never know what could happen. One of us could get a raise between now and then."

"What if I could double your salary?" Mr. Greenfield responded.

"How could you do that?" Debbie asked innocently.

"Well, you would continue your normal job, but in exchange for coming to my house every week I'd pay you a consultancy fee on the side. It would be a side business. My accountant would set it up for you. All you'd have to do is sign some paperwork and the extra cash would start hitting your bank account at the end of every month."

"I'd bill you an entire month's salary, every month, just for doing my normal visit with you every week?" Debbie inquired.

"Well maybe not your normal visit... you would have to earn it," Mr. Greenfield said as gently as possible.

"Earn it how?" Debbie responded, slowly picking up on where this conversation was going.

"Debbie, I don't want to put our working relationship in jeopardy or take anything away from our dance at the charity ball. But do you really think a sexy young woman dressed in a gown like that could grind herself on a 60 year old man's member without him noticing?" Greg said as nonjudgmentally as possible. "Did you think that wouldn't have an effect on me?"

"I'm so sorry," Debbie said. "That was thoughtless and selfish of me. It won't happen again."

"No. No. No. I loved it!" Mr. Greenfeld quickly responded. "My wife did too. We haven't made love like after that ball in years. By the looks of how fast you left with your hunky husband in tow I'm guessing the night ended well for you too."

Debbie blushed, thinking of the great sex she had with her husband that night.

"Look, all I'm saying is that we all ended up better off that night. You got some needed cash. I had a wonderful time, my wife had a wonderful time and unless I'm wrong, you and your husband had a good time too," Mr Greenfeld said, about to go for broke.

"Debbie, pull down my shorts. I know you want to. You want to play with my cock. You've been stealing glances at it the entire time we've been working today. You're curious. You want to see it. I'm inviting you to see it. Hell I'm paying you to see it," Greg said.

Debbie didn't say anything. She just looked at Greg's smiling reassuring face and then down at the bulge in his shorts. She did want to see it. To hold it. To stroke it. And she could double her salary doing so. Alex wouldn't have to know.

She placed her index fingers on each side of his shorts and pulled them down, Greg's monster member slowly coming into view as she did. It was nothing like her husband's dick. Of course it was longer and thicker, she already knew that, but it just looked angrier too. Alex's cock was circumcised and symmetrical. A perfect, smooth 6 inch cylinder. Greg's cock had multiple bulging veins crisscrossing its length from the relatively skinny base up through the girthy center before ending at the helmet shaped head which was the widest part of the organ. She looked up at him to see a big grin of anticipation before pulling off his shorts entirely. He had only a t-shirt on now that covered up his pot belly and surprisingly well defined chest.

She traced the length of his shaft with her fingers at first, following each vein from the base to the head and then massaging the head between her fingers. It was impossibly large and heavy when she first touched it, but with each caress it somehow grew larger until his head had fully escaped from his foreskin. Pre-cum was beginning to ooze out of the tip now and with each roundtrip over the length of his length she would massage his natural lubrication over the bulbous head.

Now that he was fully erect, she began stroking the full length of his cock with one hand, slowly at first, with a light grip. But after every 30 seconds or so her efforts were rewarded with an even bigger delivery of precum, which she then massaged into a longer portion of his member. As the amount of lubrication grew, Debbie tightened her grip and increased her pace, only pausing to distribute more precum whenever it oozed out.

"Ughh... that feels so good. Don't stop," Greg pleaded. Debbie then grabbed his cock even tighter, slowing her strokes but twisting her hand in a corkscrew motion as she moved it up and down his shaft. Greg's legs began to tense. His breathing grew heavier and Debbie returned to a straight up and jerking of his length. Greg moaned and his breathing became even heavier. "I'm close. Don't stop. I'm going to cum," he said.

Debbie had not planned it, but when she could see Greg's balls tighten and his hips start to buck she felt her mouth drawn to the head of his monster. She took him in her mouth just as the first rope of cum shot out of him and into her waiting throat. Some of the first ejaculate fell out of her mouth before her lips could form a suction seal around his head. But by the second stream she was ready, and swallowed every drop he had to offer.

She kept stroking his shaft as Greg delivered at least five separate ropes of cum into her greedy gullet. She didn't release his head or stop her stroking until his cock finally began to deflate.

"I guess we have a deal then, huh Debbie," Greg smiled triumphantly.

Debbie was still a little shocked by what she had just done, and by the amount of cum she had just swallowed. She felt a little guilty for betraying Alex. But it was just a handjob. And she had just doubled her salary. They could not only stay in their apartment, but they could start saving for a house. Plus she was now horny herself. And Alex was about to get another unbelievable fucking. She pictured herself in the afterglow of sex with Alex laying in his arms and she was at peace with what had happened.

"A deal is a deal Mr. Greenfeld. Same time next week?" Debbie said.

"Same time next week Debbie. See you then," Greg replied.

Six months later, Debbie was still visiting Greg every week and billing him every month for her services. Her relationship with Alex was great. They had money to travel and save for a house, and they had even started looking at what was available. But everything in their price range was so small or in a bad neighborhood and everything they wanted was too expensive.

One weekend, Alex fell in love with a three bedroom, three bath, house with a hot tub and a sauna in Sloan Lake. He spent all the next week looking for higher paying jobs and figuring out how they could cut their own spending to afford it.

Debbie had a different plan.

Debbie waited till the end of her next session with Greg, when she had already begun his weekly hand job. "Mr. Greenfeld," Debbie began seductively, "you've been so generous with me I am embarrassed to ask for more, but my husband and I have found a house we want but it is a little out of our price range."

"Oh you clever girl," Greg responded, "You waited until you had your nubile hands around an old man's cock before you asked him for money. I respect the guile. How about you wrap those sweet lips around my dick and suck me off till I cum down your throat and then we'll talk."

Debbie flashed Greg a naughty grin before inhaling his member, bobbing her head up and down on as much of his length as her mouth could take while her hand continued to stroke the rest of him at a matching pace. "Oh yes. Good girl. Keep doing what you're doing," Greg said as he gently pushed on the back of Debbie's head forcing his cock deeper into her throat.

Debbie took the extra length like a champ and threw in some slurping sounds as well. "There we go. There we go," Greg moaned as he released Debbie's head and his legs began to tense. "Ugh.. ughh...ughhh...," Greg grunted as he coated the back of Debbie's throat with wave after wave of jizz.

"God you're sexy when you swallow my load," Greg said as Debbie wiped her lips clean from what little semen had escaped her hoover suctioning. Debbie grinned devilishly at the compliment.

"Do you want to see pictures of the house?" Debbie asked as Greg got dressed.

"No, no, that's quite all right. I am sure it is a wonderful property," Greg replied. "Let me check one thing," Greg said while looking at his phone. "Ok, here is the deal," Greg continued, turning to face her with a serious business tone. "I am going to make this offer once. It is a take it or leave it offer. I don't even want your answer today. I want you to take the week to think about it."

Debbie nodded.

"Here is the deal," Greg said. "Two weekends from now, my wife will be out of town visiting my youngest daughter who just had her second baby. You will come to my house that Friday night. You will stay here Friday and Saturday night. We will have sex multiple times that weekend. On Monday morning your bank account will receive a $1 million wire transfer. Then our relationship goes back to normal, like nothing ever happened."

Debbie started to talk but Greg pressed a finger to her lips. "Not now," he said. "Just think about it and I'll see you next week."

Debbie's mind was already made up. She was going to do it. Alex wanted the house so bad and now she could give it to him. And pay off both of their student loan debts to boot. It would be a one time thing. Alex would never know. He already was in ignorant bliss about the handjobs that were paying for their current luxury lifestyle. What was one weekend without her that would guarantee their financial stability forever?

"Honey, I have a big opportunity through work to score a big bonus for us," Debbie said. "There is a client who wants to invest in our company but he wants to see our services in action. He's coming in for a two night sales conference next month. Is it cool with you if I go on a two-night business trip next month? It could be the financial solution we need to get the house," she lied, but only a little.

Alex didn't hesitate. "That's fantastic news. Of course it is cool if you go," Alex beamed. "And don't be afraid to use your sex appeal to finish the sale. No guy could say no to you."

Debbie almost chuckled at how right Alex was.

Two weeks later, on a Friday evening, Debbie found herself pulling into Greg's garage. Normally she just parked on the sidewalk for her appointments, but Greg said he didn't want the neighbors gossiping about a strange car parked outside his house for two days.

Greg met her in the garage and helped her with her bags which he took upstairs while he insisted Debbie relax with a glass of merlot. Some classical string music was playing in the background. Greg returned with his own glass of wine and proceeded to invite her into the kitchen where he was cooking dinner.

Debbie could smell a delicious cheesy potato dish already in the oven and Greg was preparing to put petite filets and Marsala mushrooms to flame. He quizzed her about the house while he chopped, salted, buttered, and minced away. The meal was amazing as was the merlot Greg kept refilling her glass with.

"Now it is time for dessert," Greg transitioned with a knowing smirk. "Please go up into the master bedroom. There is a gift for you on the bed. Take it into the bathroom and change. When you come out, I will be on the bed waiting for you."

As she rose from her chair to follow his instructions, Greg reached for her arm, pulled her toward him, and gave her a deep penetrating kiss. Their first kiss ever. Debbie kissed him right back, pulling his head towards hers with both hands. After about a minute, Greg broke the kiss and slapped her bubble butt. "Get on up there and get changed, girl."

Debbie noticed that Greg had already unpacked for her, laying most of her clothes out on the top of a dresser and hanging the rest in his wife's closet. On the bed, neatly unfolded was an exact replica of her Denver Mustangs cheerleader outfit. Short white sleeveless leather jacket. Orange long sleeve crop top. Blue booty shorts. A short white leather skirt that didn't really cover anything. And then on the floor were two white leather cowboy boots.

"The old man's kinkier than I thought," Debbie giggled to herself as she swept the clothes up in her arms and carried them to the bathroom to change. After dawning her cheerleader outfit and fixing her makeup, Debbie came back into the bedroom to discover Greg naked on the bed except for a tight t-shirt that Debbie suspected he kept on because he was self-conscious about his beer belly. His enormous half-erect phallus was lying flat on his stomach

"Come here cowgirl and ride the biggest bull you've ever seen," Greg said.

"Yes sir, Mr. Greenfeld," Debbie replied.

"No more Mr. Grenfeld this weekend, cowgirl. You can call me Greg or Daddy," he instructed.

"Yes Daddy, whatever you say," Debbie purred as she climbed on him in... cowgirl position of course.