Debbie from Shameless Hooks Up

Story Info
Debbie accompanies Megan to a downtown hotel.
4.5k words
4.33
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IMDB describes "Shameless" as follows: a scrappy, fiercely loyal Chicago family makes no apologies. It is a Showtime series with many characters and includes mild violence and adult situations. I got hooked a little while ago. In one episode, season 10, episode 7 called, "Citizen Carl," Debbie Gallagher, one of the main characters, hooks up with a Milf. I was so aroused, I wrote the back story that was never in the episode but occurred in my horny mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debbie was anxious, putting the final touches on her makeup and straightening her red leather skirt—likely faux leather. When she reached the bottom of the stairs, her friend, Megan had just arrived. "Girl, let's go," said Megan.

"Sweating the sitter," said Debbie, as the doorbell rang. Megan opened the door. In walked the most precocious ten year-old on the south side, Stella the babysitter.

"Do you have the goods?" demanded the little precocious one.

"On the table," said Debbie. In a flash, Stella found the gallon size plastic jar of Cheetos, stuffing a handful in her mouth and sat between her two charges for the evening, one three and one five. "Make sure she is alive when I get home," counseled Debbie to the rag muffin she had entrusted the toddlers to. Debbie and Megan left in Megan's car.

Megan was the leader. "We're going to a new place; The Waldorf Astoria is now the hottest place for our kind of hook ups. Play it cool. I will lead, you follow. We'll have a drink and I will find our evening's catch." Debbie was already filled with trepidation and regret for agreeing to accompany Megan on her hunt. "You know what would be cool? When we are both ovulating, we hook up and have our kids the same week. We're gonna find a couple of guys for our next free ride on the gravy train. You remember what I told you. A sperm deposit is a bank deposit."

"Disgusting," was all Debbie had to say. Sensing Debbie's anger, Megan just drove.

Sitting in a nice corner of the bar, sipping their martinis, Megan was evaluating each patron. She would be patient to find the right one.

"This place is fancy," said Debbie.

"I come here to find all of my baby daddies."

"Really? These guys?"

"They're rich."

"Old as shit."

"That just means they will die sooner.... You need to find your next sucker now," delivered with a whine. She was still working on Debbie to get knocked up so as to milk some rich guy. "You need to find your next sucker now."

"I'm not sure I want to have another kid."

"Don't look at it as a kid. Look at it as a gravy train."

After a stare down: was Megan really suggesting I get pregnant just to suck a guy's wallet dry, thought Debbie?

"Come on, let's go." They wandered over to where a couple of gray-haired gentlemen were sitting. "I'm Me-gan. This is De-bie," as if the guys were deaf. Both men used glasses to see.

"Oh, then. I am Mark. This is Charles."

Charles put his glasses on in order to take a good long look at Megan. "Ohh, you're a pretty one," looking straight at Megan.

They sat down in a small secluded area. "This is Weston," said Charles. "He is my eighth grandchild."

"Eight of them," exclaimed Debbie as Megan was deep in conversation with Mark.

"Thirteen actually. I haven't shown you the rest." Charles went on about many of his other grandchildren as Megan was fondling Mark's tie. Over Megan's shoulder sat a beautiful middle-aged brunette at the bar. Debbie was desperately trying to figure out a way out of this mess that her friend Megan had gotten her into. The brunette at the bar had figured out what was going on and shot Debbie a glance that seemed to mean: let's see you get out of this one, chick. Debbie was filled with strategies of how to extricate herself.

Mark piped up, "Hey kids, what do you say we take this party upstairs up to our rooms?"

"Yes," exclaimed Megan.

Charles stood up, beckoning Debbie to follow. "That sounds like a wonderful idea," as he offered his left arm to Debbie for her take it. She knew that her window was closing to find an escape. Megan was egging on the guys by suggesting that they order campaign and strawberries.

As the four of them walked through the lobby, Debbie hatched a plan as the brunette at the bar glanced knowingly at the foursome. The group took a few steps toward the bank of elevators, and Debbie's plan came together.

"Hannah, Hannah it's me Debbie Gallagher," as the brunette suddenly realized she had been drafted as a bit player in the drama. "This is Hannah, my mother's best friend. I'm going to say 'hi' I will meet you up in the room. She moved toward 'Hannah'. "Please save me from this old guy...go with this," whispering to the brunette with all the desperation she could muster.

"Debbie, oh my goodness. You look wonderful," then embracing Debbie and whispering in her ear, "OK, he's getting in the elevator...and now he's gone."

"Ah, thank you. I'll leave you alone now," gathering up her coat and making to leave.

"The least I can do is buy you a drink and tell you my real name."

"Sure." They sat at the bar and struck up a nice conversation. The brunette was Claudia, a highly compensated corporate attorney who had a house in Forrest Hills, about an hour west of the city. She was long divorced and had a daughter named Julia, eighteen. They had a strained relationship. She took up residence at the Waldorf-Astoria when she had late night and early morning meetings with her clients downtown. She billed well over a million and a half dollars per year so the firm was generous with her expense account.

Debbie told Claudia about Megan's gold-digging schemes and that Megan has four children already by four different men, all of who paid enough in child support to allow her to pay her bills easily... and take care of the kids. Tonight was a long-awaited girls' night out so Megan could try to snare another sucker.

----

Before getting into the elevator, both Mark and Charles reached into their pants pockets for little purple pills. They each swallowed one. It would require about a half hour to take effect. "I think I will order the strawberries you suggested," said Mark, stalling for time. When they reached the room, that is exactly what he did.

"Megan, right? You are a pretty lady, do you like to party?" They made small talk until the berries—and the champagne-- arrived twenty minutes later. It was a very nice arrangement and they enjoyed themselves. The men were eager to tell Megan about their lives, their interests, their successes in business. Megan knew that everyone's favorite subject to discuss is themselves. She knew they would be good marks.

They were sitting in the living room of the suite, lounging on the couches, when Charles suggested that Megan come over to sit next to him. Swallowing the last strawberry, she crossed the room. Charles leaned toward her, put his hand on her knee and put his head down while pulling her to him. He found her mouth enticing and he tongued her hungrily. She complied with his kissing but was not turned on by it, rather repelled by it. She responded by using her left hand to feel his chest. Mark watched with anticipation from across the room, finally deciding to take off his coat and shirt. By that time, Charles had run his right hand up Megan's panty-hosed leg. Before long his hand was on her right leg and making its way to her crotch.

Megan stood up. "Will you help me take off my coat?" beckoning Charles. The green coat came off, as did the skirt and black blouse. She was wearing a sexy black bra and matching thigh-high panties. They looked hungrily at her. She was sanding in her panties and bra. Mark had stripped to his shorts. Charles was starring too hard to get undressed, mezmerized. Megan pulled off his coat and unbuckled his pants. He pushed them off. The Viagra pills had started to work, as Charles was sporting a small bulge. She reached up to kiss him as he pushed his hands into the back of her panties and squeezed the youngest ass he had felt a long time. She pushed him back so that he had to sit on the couch. He knew—he hoped that he knew—what he was in for. She knelt in front of him and pulled his cock out of his boxers.

"Ahh, damn, girl. You can suck cock. Mark, I think, ahh, you will, ahh, like this, umm." He was not quite fully hard but Megan was giving him her best. Besides sucking, she was licking the shaft. His balls were saggy and felt used but she wanted to get him ready. Charles was in heaven. A gorgeous young women ministering to his pleasure. He moaned loudly.

"That good, it is?" asked Mark

"Good cock sucker. I bet her pussy is tight."

"I have had four kids but I'm sure it will be tight enough for you guys."

"Do you have a condom," asked Charles.

"No worries. I don't use them." Naturally.

Mark got down on the floor and rubbed her shoulders and pulled off her panties, un-clasped her bra. "You are free now, little girl."

"Thanks."

Mark was anxious to feel her young body so he massaged her back while she swallowed his friend's cock. Mark used his right hand to feel the crack of her as and she wiggled back towards his warm hand. He reached down to her slit. She was getting moist. He rubbed her clit and she moaned. A minute later, he slid a finger into her, then two. She moaned softly.

"That feels good, but a cock would feel better."

Mark did not need to be asked twice. He positioned himself behind her and put is cock against her ass then pushed it down so he could feel wetness. He pushed in. "Umm, ah," was his reaction.

"That sounds good, umm, Mark."

"Damn, the first and seconds slides were mostly skin but the third was all wet cunt, umm, ahh, ahh!" Mark was trying to maintain a rhythm but he could not maintain his balance so he slowed down. "Chuck, you will like this cunt, ahh, how, mmm, many kids have, mmm, you, mmm, had?

"Four."

"You are still tight little girl."

She kept sucking Charles' cock. He let Mark enjoy wet, tight vagina for a few more minutes but finally blurted out, "It feels good, darlin' but I need to feel pussy too."

"I love having two men fight over me."

"Stop, darlin'. Mark, switch with me. I haven't felt wet cunt in a long time."

"Only because you are my best friend."

They each took large breaths and sighed. They slowly crawled around Megan, lumbering and looking like wounded animals.

As Charles got behind her, he asked, "Are you sure this is OK, as I can't hold on for a lot longer."

Megan was glad that the first load of semen was about to be delivered to her ripe reproductive organs. "Sure, guys, fuck me good."

Charles was in position to feel her wetness on his cock. She pushed back so she could feel him slide fully in. Charles fucked her as hard and fast as he could.

She grunted with each entry. "Faster, Chuck," giggling.

"Fuck I can't hold on, darlin'."

"Fill me up."

A few more strokes later, "Ungh, ungh, ungh, fuck, ahh." He went limp and fell to the side on the floor. Megan always worried when fucking seventy year olds if one of them would die in the middle of the act from a heart attack. "Mark, ahh, there is a nice vagina that feels real good over there."

Mark was kneeling, cock in hand. He slowly got up and sat on the couch. "Come sit on my lap little one."

Megan could feel a little trickle down her thigh and knew that she needed more semen to insure she got pregnant. She straddled him. He licked her C-cup breasts and her pink nipples.

She sat down with one stroke; he was fully inside her warm hole. She rode him hard. His head was back and his eyes were closed. As she rocked up and down (really back and forth), he could smell her perspiration and feel the sweat on her belly, hips and legs. He loved feeling her legs as she let him feel slippery pussy. "Damn, your cunt is good." She rode and rode and was beginning to tire so she impaled herself as deeply as possible. He pulled her down for a kiss. Fucking was one thing but kissing these old geezers was too much. She got up and turned herself around so he was facing her back, reverse cow girl style. She sat down again and rode him for three or four more minutes. Without warning, "Oh god, ungh, ungh, ungh, ahh." He shook and shuddered and emptied his balls into her and fell back, eyes closed tightly. She had worn them both out totally.

Mark was splayed on the couch. Charles was laying on the floor. Megan stood up. "I'm going to clean myself. Be right back." A minute later, "would you mind if I took a shower?"

"No, go ahead," answered Mark

"So how much should we give her?" asked Mark

"I've got a hundred, what have you got?"

"About the same. I will get the hotel envelope from the other room." They filled it and got dressed. Megan decided to use the elegant shower and expensive soaps.

--

Sipping her martini, the brunette asked, "So, do you think you friend is pregnant by now?"

"It's been like an hour. She must be, right?"

"You didn't want to get knocked up too?"

"Hell--no. She was trying to get me to take a test to see if I was ovulating so we could have babies at the same time."

"That is some mastermind trickery going on there."

"I felt kind of bad. She was trying to drop them."

"Oh, don't. They know what they are here for."

Finally, Debbie broke the tension, "what are you her for?"

Claudia sat back and took a long glance at the pretty young girl to her left. "Well, I was hoping to have a good conversation with a nice woman.... Looks like I hit the jackpot." That was a pass that the water boy could catch. Debbie smiled, coyly but longingly. Claudia continued, "Do you want to go upstairs? We could take off these heels, raid the mini-bar and check out the view."

Everyone wants to be wanted. At that moment, Debbie felt more wanted than she had in a long time. "Yes...I do," finishing with a cute giggle.

They gathered their coats and purses. Claudia paid the bill and they left the bar.

The sexual tension in the elevator was high. They were alone. Neither spoke.

"Finally," exclaimed Claudia. "I couldn't wait to get these heels off." They both kicked them off and laughed. Claudia liked Debbie's laugh. Maybe they would be compatible. Claudia was hungry for love. She turned Debbie around with her back to the wall next to the bathroom, pinned the young woman against the wall, smiled broadly. Debbie returned the smile so Claudia bent in for a kiss. Debbie wanted it too. It was a very light kiss, barely pressing, just touching, lipstick to lipstick. Their breaths both smelled like alcohol. Again, the same. Claudia's eyes were wider and her smile was brighter than ever. She knew she would get what she wanted that night. The next kiss was stronger, lips only. Claudia moaned ever so softly. The third time, Claudia opened her mouth. Debbie felt the mouth open and did the same.

On next kiss, Claudia slid her tongue into the pretty, young woman's mouth. Their tongues danced softly for four or five minutes. Claudia started kissing down Debbie's chin, then neck. That elicited a murmur. "Are you having fun, yet?" asked Claudia.

"I am getting very warm."

"Maybe my tongue will cool you off." And the older woman continued kissing and nibbling. Debbie moaned and pulled Claudia even closer.

Claudia stopped and turned Debbie around to face the wall. Claudia grabbed Debbie's hands and placed them on the wall. "I want your hands on the wall. Don't move them until I say so," commanded the corporate attorney, like she was a cop on the street about to frisk a perp. Debbie was eager to comply, for she had not had warm, loving attention by anyone in a long time.

Claudia unbuttoned Debbie's blouse, as the buttons were at the top near her neck. Now Claudia could continue her nibbling on the back of Debbie's neck. Claudia found the tiny brown hairs on Debbie's neck and brushed them with her nose and lips. No tongue. Debbie shivered. Debbie felt a warm flush in her head that radiated down to her abdomen. Her clit hardened. Claudia's nibbles and licks turned into strong nibbles and gentle bites. "Oh, you bite!" exclaimed Debbie.

"I promise to take good care of you tonight, no pain, no blood. For me, I am starving for the taste of a beautiful woman. Again, I hit the jackpot." She continued to nibble and lick. She pulled Debbie's blouse off and tossed it on the bed, unclasped Debbie's bra and did the same. The nibbling and licking continued but now Claudia cupped Debbie's breasts. Debbie moaned her approval. Claudia pinched Debbie's nipples, more approval. Claudia hugged Debbie close. Debbie tried to free her hands but Claudia kept them glued to the wall.

"Um...," grunted Debbie.

"Don't talk, just enjoy," answered Claudia.

"Um, ah, I have a confession," said Debbie

"Let me guess, you are really a guy...down there."

"No, it's just that, I, uh, have not shaved down there recently. I, ah, have a bush."

"I love bush! I love to feel it tickle my nose. Um, that really turns me on," said Claudia.

Megan told Debbie in the car that she paid to have a Brazilian wax and was totally bare in her pubic region. Everyone was doing it, she said. "The men love it." Debbie felt self-conscious.

Now Claudia unzipped Debbie's red faux leather skirt, unzipped in the back. Claudia pushed it down. It was very tight so Debbie had to wiggle out of it. It finally dropped to Debbie's ankles, where it would stay, as Claudia wanted more of her younger lover. The nibbles continued, as did he kisses. Now Debbie was rotating her hips ever so slowly. Claudia reached into Debbie's panties and squeezed Debbie's butt. "I knew you had a nice butt. I was thinking about this moment from the moment I saw you. This is nice."

"I am enjoying it as well."

Claudia reached into the front of Debbie's panties and ran her fingers through Debbie's pubic hair. "Nice" said Claudia, "very nice. My head is pounding. I need to taste more of you. I hope you don't mind."

Before Debbie could respond, Claudia yanked her panties down and put her face at the level of Debbie's fine ass, kneeling on the carpet. Claudia kissed Debbie's right check, nibbled and bit her lightly. "I'm still biting. Is that OK?"

"Don't stop baby. I am super hot."

Claudia kissed, nibbled and bit her left but cheek. She gently pushed her right hand into Debbie's crack and pushed upwards. "Nice and wet, lovely." Claudia slowly slid a finger into Debbie's vagina from the back which made her hands wet. She rubbed Claudia's clit, which elicited a yelp from the younger woman. "Do you like that?"

"Good spot, more."

"Turn around. I want more, too." Debbie complied. "You have trimmed a bit. Very pretty." Claudia pushed her nose into Debbie's bush and wiggled her nose into it, inhaling and sweet aroma of female excitement. Claudia was anxious for more of Debbie's taste. She stuck her tongue as deep into the girl's crack as possible. Debbie grunted and used her hands to pull Claudia's tongue deeper. Claudia licked as hard as she could and felt Debbie's clit on her tongue. She wanted more.

"Get on the bed, darling. I need more. I hope you do, too."

"I know something special when I see it...or feel it." Debbie jumped on the bed and Claudia finished stripping off her dress, panties and bra and slithered up to where Debbie was laying. Claudia positioned herself on top with her right thigh between Debbie's legs. They had their deepest kiss yet, occasioning each to moan softly.

"I really like to use my mouth," said Claudia.

"I can tell. You are welcome to use it any way you like," said Debbie.

"In that case, I will use it to taste your boobs." Claudia moved down and licked Debbie's left breast and found her pink nipple.

Debbie moaned loudly. "That feels good."

"I like to taste both nipples. Is that OK?"

"Ya...."

Claudia made her way to the other nipple and spent a few minutes nibbling, sucking and biting. She gave Debbie a look of red hot desire and moved down the body of the younger girl, kissing her way down. Debbie felt a rush—in anticipation of getting head. Claudia once again put her nose into Debbie's bush, which had gotten damp. It smelled very good. Claudia enticed Debbie to open her legs, which revealed an absolutely sexy pussy. Her lips were thin and her inner lips barely protruded from the outer ones. Claudia was salivating, really.

12