Debbie from Shameless Hooks Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia ran her tongue up Debbie's slit a few times which made Debbie grunt loudly and shout, "Ah, fuck!" Debbie ran her fingers into Claudia's short but soft hair and pulled the older woman's face even closer in.

Claudia kept ministering to Debbie's slit, occasionally stopping to stick her tongue as deeply as possible into the wet vagina. Claudia's face was getting wet from her nose down to her chin. She smacked her own lips. "You taste absolutely wonderful. You are a super sexy woman."

Debbie was becoming entranced with the attention and the pleasure. "You are very good at that." And then a minute later, "More, more, don't stop!" Claudia pushed Debbie's legs further apart. She pushed her tongue against Debbie's anal opening. Debbie made her loudest grunt yet. "No one has ever, ah done that, mmm." Claudia licked Debbie's anus like a lolpop. Debbie grunted and sighed over and over again.

"Babe, your clit looks good. I need to suck it now, OK?" Debbie only murmured her approval. Claudia moved upwards and positioned her mouth at Debbie's most sensitive, most engorged, pinkest spot. Claudia started by teasing it every so lightly, barely touching the clitoral hood. Debbie jumped and dug her fingers deeper into Claudia's hair, while closing her eyes as tightly as possible and pushing her head back deeper into the pillow. Claudia sucked the clit.

Debbie exclaimed, once again, "Ah, fuck!" Claudia was going in for the kill. She brought her fingers to Debbie's vagina and inserted two of them searching for the young woman's g-spot. Debbie jumped, "yes!" She sucked hard. Claudia spent a good five or six minutes down there, enjoying every slurp and swallow. "I'm...ah...so...close! Don't stop." Debbie got higher and higher, her voice pitching with shorter and shorter sounds that came from higher in her vocal range. Suddenly, Debbie tensed up and dug her finger nails into Claudia's scalp. Debbie let out a grunt that was almost a scream. Claudia felt Debbie's vagina tense closed but she hung on and kept her fingers buried deeply. Debbie pushed Claudia's face away and rolled onto her stomach, out of breath. She looked at Claudia, had a Cheshire cat look of embarrassment and smiled, then giggled. She finally caught her breath and her breathing returned to normal. "May I return the favor?"

Claudia's fingers were already at work stimulating her pussy and rubbing her clit. "God knows I really need it." They repositioned themselves so that Claudia was lying in the middle of the bed with her head on the pillows.

Debbie got between Claudia's legs. "You're totally shaved. Megan just had a Brazilian wax. I don't know how she afforded it. Is it that popular?"

"I get waxed twice per month."

"It looks very nice." Debbie sat between Claudia's open legs and softly rubbed her little-girl-looking vagina, softly and slowly at first.

Claudia wiggled and moaned and smiled broadly. "Take your time, it feels very good." Debbie rubbed faster. Claudia moaned louder.

Debbie pulled Claudia's legs up to kiss the lawyer's calves and continued kissing upwards, spreading Claudia's legs. Claudia had a thicker vagina that she, with inner lips that splayed out of like petals of a flower. Debbie had had quite a few boyfriends over the years and fucked about a dozen guys. She had girl friends as well who she fooled around with, nothing serious. She was not a neophyte but not as experienced as Claudia. "Tell me what you like."

Claudia had eyes that sparkled and were as wide as saucers. "Well, honey, do to me what I did to you."

"I am not sure I am as good as you."

"I am already satisfied. Don't worry."

"No, really, tell me what you want, step-by-step"

"Ok, lick here, the outer lips first," pointing and pulling her inner lips out.

Debbie sucked on the outer lips then the inner lips. Claudia moaned loudly. "You, mmm, learn fast. Run your tongue up and down my slit." Debbie ate with abandon. "Ahh, ohh, mmm, fuck." Claudia shook and grunted. "Damn, girl, you have skills...that may need some honing...but you are good." Debbie licked Claudia's slit up and down and swallowed a lot of pussy juice while doing it. Her face was getting very wet. Claudia was moaning and groaning. "Fuck that feels good, don't' stop...don't ever...fucking...stop!" Claudia's clit was visible and Debbie nibbled, then licked then sucked it. "Fucking perfect, ahh." Debbie was thrilled to be giving so good. She was having the time of her life. Claudia was moaning and groaning louder and running her fingers through Debbie's hair. "Is it...OK...if I come?"

Debbie: "God yes!"

Claudia: "I am...almost...there!" A few second later, a grunt of "Ahh! Fuck!" and she pushed Debbie's face aside. Rolling to her stomach, "Damn, that was good!"

They repositioned themselves to cuddle, Debbie laying on Claudia's right shoulder and squeezing her close. The laid there for a few minutes. Debbie said, "I guess you were really looking for someone to do more than just have a good conversation with." Claudia responded by leaning down for a monstrous kiss.

"Can you stay here tonight?" asked Claudia.

"No, I have a rather wild and precocious ten year old watching the girls. I must get back immediately."

To be continued


12