Debbie - Guys Night Out

Story Info
Guys night out turns into a fun night in for Debbie.
5.3k words
4.56
11.7k
11
0

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Debbie!" I exclaimed. "I just got off the phone with Timmy! He, Al and Henry want to get together for a guys night out! I haven't seen them in ages! Probably getting together this Friday after work as long as you're cool with that?" I asked.

It was about 9:30pm on Wednesday. Debbie was at my place watching t.v. and taking a long drag off of her cigarette. She said "I was wondering who you were talking to. That's fine. It has been awhile!" When was the last time you saw them or even talked to them?" she asked as she was exhaling a thick plume of smoke.

She then dangled the cigarette out of the corner of her mouth as she pulled her long red curly hair out of the ponytail it had been trapped in since this morning. She shook her head slightly and fluffed it up a bit with her hands before taking another deep drag and took the cigarette back out of her mouth. She was gorgeous as she exhaled looking at me with a smile.

She had only been smoking for a few weeks, but she was a natural at it. Granted, she's had a lot of practice, smoking 3-4 packs a day. When I "helped" her get started, I was hoping for 2. I may have overdone it, as she can't seem to go more than 10 minutes without one. She doesn't seem to mind and I'm totally fine with it, as she looks damn sexy smoking, and she knows it.

I replied "At least 4 months since I've seen them. We text now and then, but that's about it. Probably gonna do our usual thing and go bowling. Although, last time we went, the place was packed and it took a few hours to get a lane. Maybe we'll be lucky this time."

"Well you'll be lucky one way or another." she chuckled. "I'm off Saturday this week, so when you get home, we'll have a little fun. If you want?" she asked while she put her head down a bit and looked up at me with shy blue eyes that had just a slight twinkle in them. She then took a huge double pump drag and smiled at me before exhaling.

"Hell ya!" I exclaimed. "You know I'm always ready for that!" She laughed again at my response. "How about right now?" I asked.

"Sorry Sweetie, but I have an early day tomorrow. Don't forget, I'm meeting Mom after work, so we can go shopping and have dinner. I haven't had much of a chance to talk to her since the party a few weeks ago. Dad says she's back to smoking at least 2 packs a day, and both of them are happier than ever!" Deb said with a small laugh.

Deb's mother, Betty, we thought was what I jokingly called a "Smoke Nazi". She was very much against smoking. Turns out she was a chain smoker in her youth, and smoked heavily while pregnant with Debbie. She was born premature, underweight, and a bit sickly, so she quit on the spot. When she saw Deb light up at their party, her cravings came back with a vengeance, so she went and bought a pack and hasn't looked back.

Debbie continued "It'll be nice to have some bonding time with her. Plus I've never seen her smoke! Not sure I can wrap my head around that!" She shook her head and laughed a little again as she took another deep drag. "Anyways, I need to get home and get some sleep. Been a long couple of days and I'm beat! I probably won't see you until you get home on Friday after you hang out with the guys."

I replied "It is weird that she's such a heavy smoker. I thought she always hated it so much!" Debbie just nodded and took another drag of her cigarette. "Anyways... It's been just over a year since we started dating. We've talked about moving in together. What do say we just do it already? That way you won't have to leave this late to go home. You'll already be home!"

She thought for a moment before replying "This is the first time you've brought it up since I started smoking. Before that, I wasn't sure where we were headed. I couldn't stand being here around all of that smoke. I was almost ready to call it quits. But now that I am smoking, and smoking more than you, it doesn't bother me at all! Sure, why not! It'll be fun. But not tonight!"

We both laughed, and then she took a deep drag before exhaling in my mouth while kissing me passionately. "Now, I have got to get going! We'll talk more about it later!" she exclaimed while putting the cigarette back in her mouth, so she could grab her purse and cigarettes. She turned to me as she opened the door, and blew me another smoky kiss and smiled as she told me she loved me, before walking out.

I just stood transfixed for a few seconds before shaking it off. God, she was so damn sexy, and for the life of me, I couldn't understand why she loved me so much. I just counted my blessings and sat down for a bit. I texted the guys and said Friday was good to go. We decided to meet at 8pm at the alley.

Friday afternoon, I called Deb, and we talked for a few minutes. I asked her how her night was with her Mom.

"Very strange." she said. "We met each other out in front of the restaurant. We were both smoking when we met up. We both stared at each other for a few seconds before we broke down laughing."

"That must have been weird for both of you!" I exclaimed. "How did you manage, going without smoking in the restaurant?"

"Really quite easily!" she replied. Then added, "We sat outside on the patio in the smoking section!" I started to laugh, and she quickly joined in.

I then changed the subject. "I'm meeting the guys at 8pm at the alley. I should be home by 11. If you want to come over a little earlier, just use your key. and make yourself at home."

"OK, sounds good! I've got to get back to work. Have fun and I'll see you tonight. I love you!" she said.

I smiled as I replied "I love you too!" We hung up and I went back to work. 7:30 couldn't come soon enough.

I pulled into the parking lot at the alley right at 8pm and sighed. The place was packed. I should've known it would be. I met the guys just outside the front door. They were all there smoking and laughing. Well, except for Al. He doesn't smoke. He tolerates it though. He kind of stands off a bit whenever one of us lights up around him. He and Debbie would've made a great couple up until a few weeks ago. Except for the fact that he's married. All of my friends are. I'm the old maid of the group, I laughed to myself as I walked up to them.

"Hey guys!" I yelled out as I approached. They all turned toward me, and they each gave me one of those macho half hugs with a slap to the back.

Timmy said "I got here a few minutes ago. I went in and asked about a lane. They told me it was a 2-hour wait!" he said as he pulled a deep drag of smoke into his lungs. "I don't know about you guys, but I don't want to wait that long!"

Henry said "Yeah, Fuck that!" as he took a drag of his own cigarette. "What do you say we go to the liquor store and grab a few different bottles of something and get shitfaced?!"

Al, always the downer of the group, said that he wasn't sure his wife Linda would approve. We just looked at him and after a few seconds we all burst out laughing. Even Al saw the humor in what he said, and started chuckling himself. "Well where are we going to drink? I don't think the parking lot of the liquor store is the best place. Do you?" he asked all of us.

I piped in "Hey guys, there's a liquor store 3 blocks from my place. And mine is the closest place from here. Let's just head over there... Oh shit!"

Timmy asked what was wrong. I told him that Debbie was coming over later, but that I would text her and give her a heads up.

He scoffed and asked "Why are you still with that stuck up prude?" I looked at him funny, and then he went on "All she does is give you shit about smoking. And us, whenever we see her, as well! Gets pretty fucking old, quick!"

Before I could respond, Henry laughed and chimed in "Last time I saw her, I was smoking and when I exhaled, the wind caught it. Went right in her face! I tried to tell her I was sorry, but she just went off on me! Sorry man, but she can be a real bitch!"

"I don't know." said Al. "She seems kind of sweet to me. I think it's great that she doesn't like smoking." We all just looked at him. "What?" he asked.

I just shook my head and then had a thought. But would she be up for it? She did tell me point-blank that she wants to be a Smoke Slut. I had a pretty big taste of what she said she wanted a few weekends ago, with her friend Brenda and her boyfriend Terry, and it drove me wild. But these were my friends. I was kind of torn. Is this really the life she wants? Is it the life I want?! Granted, that weekend was more revenge on her part against me, but she did enjoy herself. Too much, I thought a few different times while I replayed that weekend in my mind over and over again these past couple of weeks.

I looked at my friends that I've known for over 20 years and thought, they don't know what they're missing. All of their wives were a lot more stuck up than Debbie ever was. I thought it might be nice for them all to let loose. And why not let loose with Debbie? So, I decided that this was the life I wanted. If it was what she wanted. I just had to find out if Debbie was onboard.

I said to them "Debbie has... changed somewhat. She's a lot looser, (in more ways than one) and she's not as bad about the smoking as she used to be." I didn't tell them that she was hopelessly addicted and couldn't go more than 10-15 minutes without a cigarette. I thought it would be fun for them to find out on their own.

"Besides" I continued, "It has to be better than sitting in a loud bowling alley, drinking a $15 warm pitcher of beer and not even be able to smoke!" They hemmed and hawed and finally agreed. I said I was going to call Deb while driving over to the liquor store. I told them to head over in their cars, and when they got there, to go in and buy whatever alcohol they wanted. I handed my credit card to Al and said to them all "Whatever you get, it's on me." They all were very cool about coming over after I said that. I chuckled.

When I got in my car, I called Debbie right away. She answered on the 2nd ring. "Hey Sweetie! Everything ok?" she asked. I could hear her inhaling and exhaling her cigarette as she waited for me to respond. "Hello? Are you there?"

"Yeah, sorry, I'm here. Hey look I was wondering..." I started to say and then drew kind of blank.

After a few seconds, I heard another exhale "Yes? Are you ok?" she asked again.

I saw the guys all pulling out of the lot to head to the liquor store and snapped out of my daze. I thought to myself, it's now or never "Yeah, I'm fine. The alley is packed, so we're just gonna head back to my place and drink. I was wondering..." I paused again, getting up the nerve to ask her a question that, depending on her answer, would change our lives.

She exhaled again and asked in a somewhat exasperated voice "What? Spit it out already!" and then laughed.

After a few seconds, I finally asked her "Were you serious about what you said a few weeks ago? About becoming... you know... a Smoke Slut?" I grimaced as I heard nothing on her end of the phone but a deep inhale and after a few seconds, an exhale. "Babe? You there?"

"Yes I'm here." she replied after a few more seconds. "And yes... I think I do want to be a Smoke Slut." Another long pause, and then she continued "I love you more than anything, but I really don't know if I could be happy with only one cock for the rest of my life. When you forced me to become a smoker, something kind of snapped in me. It felt like my inhibitions just kind of melted away. And, after fucking Terry in front of you, I realized that I could probably never be 100 percent faithful to you. I don't want to lose you, but it's been on my mind a lot. I know you said you were ok with it, but I wasn't sure. I have been wanting to talk to you about it more, but didn't know how to bring it up. I hope I'm not upsetting you by telling you this."

"No, not at all!" was my quick response. "I know you had a great time fucking Terry. And even though it was pure torture for me, I enjoyed watching you!"

I heard a small laugh. "Well, I'm glad you liked it. So... why are you bringing this up now? Right in the middle... of... guys night?" she asked, as it was dawning on her right at the end of her question, why I was bringing it up. "You want to know if I'm serious, because you want me to fuck your friends." It was not a question. "Are you sure about this?" She paused, as I heard her take another deep drag on her cigarette and then exhale. "I mean if you are, this will change things considerably."

"I am absolutely 100 percent sure!" I replied. "I want you to be happy. And the thought of you fucking other people is a huge turn on for me! I don't want to ever lose you either, but I want you to fuck whomever you want, whenever you want. However, I want you to start with my friends first. If that's ok with you?"

I heard her lighter click on the other end, and then her inhaling deeply. A few seconds later, she exhaled and finally replied "Absolutely. If you're sure. Hey, wait a minute. They're all married!"

"Do you think a slut would care about that?" I asked as I lit up my own cigarette.

She laughed. "No, I suppose not. So we're really going to do this? Ok then. What do you want me to do?"

"I'll stall them for a bit, so you have time to get over to my place before us. Here's what I want you to do..." I explained what I wanted as I drove to the liquor store to meet up with the guys. I pulled in and finished up my conversation with Deb. "So... does this sound good?" Are you ok with this?"

"I'm not so sure about one or two things, but overall, it sounds pretty good to me." was her response.

"I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with, but if you want to truly be a slut, then you should probably at least consider it." I said.

"OK, I'll do it. But you're going to be the first one in." she said after a brief pause. "It's about 8:25 now. Hold them off until 9:00, so I can get over there. Just, please remember, anything I do or say is just for fun. I love you more than anything!"

"I know Babe! I love you too! See you in a bit!" I said, and then hung up. I was trembling with excitement. The guys were in for a pretty big surprise. I started to laugh a little as I got out to meet them.

They were coming out of the liquor store when I walked up. The had a few bags and Al handed me back my card. He said "Here ya go. Thanks for buying!"

I said "No problem!" I paused for a moment. "Just talked to Deb. She's totally cool with you guys coming over."

Henry smirked "Yeah, as long we don't blow smoke her way!" He and Timmy laughed. Al didn't react at all. I think he felt bad for her. His reaction would change, and soon.

"All right guys. Be cool. She is my girlfriend after all. Be nice to her when we get there." I said, knowing she was going to be more than nice to them.

Timmy said "Yeah, yeah. We'll be nice. It'd be a helluva lot nicer if she doesn't give us any shit about smoking though!"

I told them it wouldn't be a problem. I looked at my watch. 8:40. Just needed to stall them for a few more minutes. I suggested that we go into the adjacent bar and have one round before heading over. They all agreed. About 15 minutes later, we each got into our cars and headed over. We arrived at 9pm on the dot...

I walked up to the door with butterflies in my stomach and unlocked the door. I ushered them in and came in last. All 3 of them just stood there dumbstruck. Debbie was standing there in the hallway door frame wearing nothing but a g-string. Her firm, bare breasts were there for all of us to admire. Her nipples were jutting out. Whether from being a bit chilled or from arousal, I couldn't tell. She had one hand on her hips and the other hand up higher holding on to the door frame with a freshly lit cigarette in it. She was a sight to behold! She looked at all of us and took a long deep drag of her cigarette. She turned her head slightly, so we got a nice profile shot of her exhaling.

"Hi boys. Been awhile." she smiled as she said this, before taking another long drag.

"Holy shit" said Terry. "You been holding out on us!" he exclaimed to me. "Who do we have here?! Damn girl, you look fine!"

Debbie laughed a little as she took the compliment. Henry was google eyed and just started smiling. Al, on the other hand, looked a bit worried.

"What are you doing Debbie?" he asked. "This isn't like you. Not at all!" he seemed to be a bit upset. I think he had a crush on the girl she used to be. That person was long gone, and not coming back.

She was a bit taken aback. She liked Al the most of all of my friends, and I thought she might be having 2nd thoughts when she saw his face. She quickly regained her composure though.

She said to him "It is now Al. I'm sorry if this upsets you, but... I am a total slut. And I don't want to go back to being the old me. I like who I am now. I plan on using you all to fulfill my needs. Hopefully, I can fill your needs as well. Makes no difference to me whether you want to fuck me or not, but I'm gonna fuck a few people tonight. Hopefully, you'll be one of them." She took another long drag and stared at him.

We all looked at Al as well. "Well?" I asked. "This may be your one shot at having her, in any way that you please. You're not gonna blow it, are you?"

He looked around nervously for a few seconds, but didn't say anything.

Deb said to him "Look Al. You know I like you. And I know you like me. At least who I used to be. But I'm happy being who I am now. I hope you can accept that." she said as she took the last drag of her cigarette. Al just stared at her.

Al finally said "You are so gorgeous! I do like you! You just totally caught me off guard. If this is who you are now, then I'm cool with it." Deb smiled and embraced him with a huge hug. "I... I'm so nervous." he said with an embarrassed laugh. She looked into his eyes and kissed him hard. He took a moment and returned the kiss passionately.

"Let's get this party started!" Henry said, and immediately took off his shirt. He grabbed Deb away from Al and kissed her while he started caressing her tits. She let out a small moan. She then frantically grabbed his belt and undid his pants. She practically ripped them down and dropped to her knees. Within seconds, she was going up and down his shaft. She went hard and fast for about a minute.

She pulled away and looked at the rest of us. "What are you waiting for? Get those pants off now!" She sat back and lit up a fresh cigarette. Timmy approached her next, and she took him in after blowing smoke all over his cock and balls first.

"Whoa!" Henry said. "That was fucking hot! I hope you're gonna do that me!"

She looked up at him with a sly smile and said "We have plenty of time, and I have plenty of cigarettes." She went back down on Timmy and Henry just smiled.

Al looked at me and I shrugged and smiled. "What can I say?" She's a total smoke slut, and I love her." Al smiled back and nervously approached her from behind. She was on all fours at this point, going back and forth between Timmy and Henry, sometimes taking both of them into her mouth at once all the while pumping her lungs full of smoke, taking drag after drag in between shoving their cocks down her throat. I was in Heaven watching this. Al laid down on his back, pushed her legs aside and scooted in underneath of her pussy. He pulled her down, so he could access it easily and started going to town on her. She was in total ecstasy.

She looked up at me and said "What are you waiting for? You wanted this as much as me! Get over here, so I can suck your cock as well!" A three way blow bang was something I never imagined her doing, but she did it like a champ! She started cumming from Al's tongue going in and out of her furiously, and she sat up and concentrated on that, leaving the 3 of us standing there jerking ourselves off.

Her whole body shook, and she got a wild look in her eyes. She put out her cigarette and said "Sorry boys, but you're going to have to wait a few minutes. I want to concentrate on Al for a bit."

12