Debbie - Guys Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all stood there watching as she turned around and started sucking on Al harder and faster than I had ever seen her do before. Even with me. She lit up a new cigarette and gave him probably the best blowjob he had ever gotten in his life. The best smoky one at least!

He said he was close to cumming, and she immediately stopped. His look of despair was quite evident. She told him "I want you in me first. Take your time. I want you to savor my pussy. It's so wet and ready for you to use. I want to feel your cock in me. Now." He looked into her eyes and could tell she meant every word. She took a drag of her cigarette and bent over and licked him from his chin up to the top of his nose as she exhaled. She kissed his shut eyes and told him she was going to enjoy having his cock in her pussy as she slowly slid down his shaft.

"Hey, what about us?" Henry asked. He looked a bit pissed.

She looked over her shoulder and told him "Zip it if you want to go any further. This is my game and I make the rules. Just be glad you're playing. Your turn will be when I say it is. Got it?"

He stood there open-mouthed and after a few seconds, he dropped his gaze and agreed.

"Don't fuck this up dude." I said to him softly, so only he could hear. "Like she said, it's her game."

"I get it. My bad." Henry whispered back. "She is fine though man. I can't wait to get my turn in her pussy!"

I chuckled "Don't worry. You'll get it." and we both turned back to watch Debbie and Al in action. Timmy was sitting on the couch, drinking some Captain and Coke. I thought he had the right idea, so I poured one for Henry and myself.

"How ya doin Deb?" I asked. She looked back at me with half closed eyes, a big smile on her face and her half smoked cigarette hanging from her mouth. She didn't say a word. She didn't need to. She was beautiful.

She sat up when she finished her cigarette a few minutes later and pointed at Henry and Timmy and called them over with her finger. They walked over to her, and she took both of them in her waiting mouth again while continuing to ride Al. She stopped after a few minutes and looked at me. "Are you sure about this?" she asked.

"Are you my Smoke Slut?" I answered with a question of my own. She smiled and nodded and lit up another cigarette.

"Now or never then." she said. I smiled and went behind her and slowly put my cock in her ass. Her eyes got wide, but she didn't say anything. I started going in rhythm with Al as he was still going in and out of her pussy. She slowly relaxed and after a few minutes, started to really enjoy it. "Holy fuck!" she exclaimed! "Oh my God!" and she started cumming hard. She immediately went back to work on Timmy and Henry sucking them hard and fast. Al couldn't take anymore and pumped her full of cum. She kept riding him until he started going soft. He pulled out, and she screamed "I need another cock in my pussy now!

Timmy asked "Which one of us do you want?"

She looked at him and screamed again "I don't give a fuck! Whoever gets there first!" Henry was pretty quick getting down under her and quickly shoved his cock in her well-used, dripping pussy. She was bucking hard against the 2 of us while going down hard and fast on Timmy's cock. I soon shot my load deep in her ass. I pulled out, looked at Timmy, and nodded towards her dripping ass. "Hurry up and shove it in there Timmy!" she pleaded with him. "I'm gonna cum again and soon, but I need that cock in there! Fuck me in my ass now!" He slid it in easily, and she bucked and squirmed with uncontrolled frenzy.

She looked at me with glazed over eyes and pointed to her cigarettes which were just out of her reach. "Hurry up!" she pleaded with me. "I need a fucking cigarette now!" I had a hard time lighting it for her as she kept bucking and throwing her head back. After a few moments, I was able to get it lit. She double pumped it and breathed in deep. She exhaled after about 10 seconds and started cumming harder than I had ever seen her cum before. As she was convulsing, she kept taking drag after drag. Al and I stood there transfixed.

She pulled off of both Timmy and Henry and laid on her back after she put out her cigarette. "Give it your best shot Timmy, because I don't know how much more I can take!" she said. Timmy got on top of her and fucked her swollen pussy hard and fast. She started cumming again. Her bucking made him cum at the same time. When he pulled out, her raw pussy and ass were covered in cum.

She looked at Henry and said to him "I'm sorry. I can't take anymore pounding."

He looked a bit upset. "I was hoping I'd get to fuck your ass too." he said a bit dejectedly.

"Oh don't worry." she said. "There's always next time. "Besides, my mouth is just fine. No one has cum in that yet." He smiled. She lit up another cigarette and expertly tongued his balls while exhaling. She went up and down his cock in quick movements and periodically would just flick her tongue on the underside, just below the head. It was driving him wild, and she had a hungry look on her face. "Feed me that cum now! I want to drain your balls dry." she said as she looked up into his eyes. She took a double pump drag, and slowly exhaled all over his cock before taking him in as far as she could go. Then she went hard and fast again, and about 30 seconds later, he put his head back and moaned as he started shooting his load down her throat. It was huge and she started gagging. Some of it came out of the sides of her mouth. It started dripping down her chin. Weird to say, but it was fucking hot!

She excused herself and went to take a well-deserved shower. The guys just looked at me. "What?" I asked.

"What in the actual fuck just happened?" Timmy asked with a laugh. "When did she start smoking? More importantly, when did she become such a slut?!"

The other guys were just as curious and started bombarding me with questions. I waved them down. "Woah." I answered their questions as best I could until they were satisfied.

"So is this going to an ongoing thing?" Al asked. I was surprised hearing this from him.

"Well it beats bowling now doesn't it?" I said with a laugh. "Maybe we should make this a monthly thing. If Deb is up for it that is. I'll talk to her about it later if you want."

They all quickly agreed, with Al being the one that was the most vocal about it. I laughed again.

Deb came back out wrapped in a towel, with a cigarette in her hand. She sat down on the couch between Al and me with a thud. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed. "That was amazing! Thanks guys!"

All of us, including me, thanked her. Timmy and Henry made their excuses and took off after each leaning over and hugging Debbie, and fist bumping me. I looked at Al and asked him if Linda was gonna be pissed if he didn't get home soon? It was, after all, close to midnight.

He smiled and told me that Linda was out of town for the weekend visiting her mother. Deb turned slowly towards him and smiled as she took another deep drag. Looks like our weekend was just getting started...

12